Ben & Nancy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

"Oh God!" Ben groaned. "I...I don't believe it!! I'm too turned on. I...I'm gonna come!"

She didn't want him to come, not yet. She wanted to make this last, for both of them. "Shhh!" she said. She kissed him and tightened her arms around him to keep him from moving. "Lie still for a minute, my darling. Hold me. Hold me tight!"

Quaking with excitement, Ben did as she was asked him to. When he was calmer, she relaxed her embrace and he once more began to move.

She laid there, feeling his engorged piston slide in and out of her. The delectable friction sent delight racing through her and drove her toward the heights of rapture. Her body felt as if it were on fire.

At last, like a thousand skyrockets exploding at once, an incredibly sweet orgasm tore through her. Her body writhed and bucked and moans and cries of joy issued from her. It was, quite possibly, the sweetest orgasm she'd ever had, better than any she'd ever had in her life!

"Oh!! Nancy!!" Ben cried, his hips going wild. "I...I can't wait. I can't wait!!! Oh, God!! Oh, God!!"

His heated fluids gushed into her and she was surprised to feel herself plunging into ecstasy once more. She couldn't talk, couldn't think, all she could do was strain against him, her body seeking every wonderful sensation it could get. "Aahh!!!! Aahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ben!!!" she cried. "Oh, God, Ben!!! Oh, God!!! Yes!!!!! Yes!!!!! Yes!!!! Yessssssss!!!!!!" Her body felt as if it were turning inside out as it strained wildly against her young lover's.

Slowly, ecstasy faded to pleasure, then pleasure to contentment. Ben lay atop her, resting on her breasts, too weak to move.

She felt the boy's marvelous pole shrink, then slide out of her. Even that felt wonderful.

Ben rolled off and lay on his side, looking at her, sorrow in his eyes.

She kissed him. "Ben, that was wonderful! I'll always cherish this last time. Always! You are such a wonderful lover!"

He smiled, looked at her, and said, "So are you." He covered her mouth with his and kissed her hard.

"This really will have to be our last time," she reminded him once the kiss ended.

"I...I know," Ben replied, his eyes filling with tears. "I know."

**********

Surprisingly, her last day with Ben proved to be a turning point in Nancy's life. She and her husband talked out their problems, then they both got in therapy. Their marriage, which was verging on collapse, grew stronger, and remained happy until George died.

"In a way," Nancy mused, "the fact that George and I were able to have those years of happiness was because of the things Ben said to me that day, I guess. And if those things hadn't gotten me into therapy, I'm not sure I'd have been able to handle George dying, either. And now he's turned my daughter into a good student. I...I wonder if he's dating?" She shook her head. "No, I don't dare let myself think that way," she thought. "Ben is a part of my past. I...I can't think of him as part of my future."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers
12