Ben & Nancy Ch. 11

Story Info
Nancy and her daughter have a mother-daughter talk.
3.6k words
4.49
34.6k
2
0

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Passion in James County XV: Ben and Nancy

"Mom, there's something I need to talk to you about," Dawn said when she and her mother were eating dinner the evening after Trish announced her intention to seduce Mr. Morris.

"What's that, Honey?" Nancy asked.

"It's...it's about Trish," her daughter said. "She...I think she's gonna do something really stupid."

"What is she planning to do?" Nancy asked.

"Well...I'm not sure I should be telling you this, because maybe it's really nothing," Dawn said. "But..."

"Honey, if it has you upset, it means it's worth worrying about..." Nancy said, "...and talking about. That's what mothers are for."

Dawn took a deep breath. "Well...Trish has the hots for Mr. Morris," she said. "She talks about him all the time and..."

"That's not unusual," Nancy said. "I had crushes on teachers when I was in high school."

"Yeah, but you didn't do anything about them, did you?" her daughter asked.

"What do you mean?" Nancy asked, surprised.

Dawn shrugged. "Well...today Trish told me she joined the staff of the school newspaper," she said.

"That's good," Nancy said, "students should be involved in clubs and things. You belong to the drama club, don't you?"

"Yeah, but I didn't join the drama club to get Mr. Prendergrast to go to bed with me," Dawn said, and made a face. Mr. Prendergrast was in his late fifties, fat, and usually smelled like sweat and stale tobacco.

"What?" Nancy asked. "Trish joined the newspaper staff to get Mr. Morris to...to go to bed with her?"

Dawn nodded. "Yeah, he took over as advisor for the paper because Mrs. Wallingford used to do it," she explained.

"Did...did Trish tell you that's why she joined the newspaper staff?" Nancy asked. She was startled by what her daughter was telling her, but wasn't totally surprised. Trish had been to their house quite a few times and she had recognized the girl's attempts to look sophisticated and older than her years as an attempt to compensate for feelings of inadequacy, feelings she knew only too well because she'd had those feelings, too, at Trish's age.

"Yeah, that's what she said," Dawn continued. "She's like crazy to get Mr. Morris to make it with her. I told her she was being crazy, that it would never happen, but she wouldn't listen to me. Do you...do you think we ought to tell somebody about this?"

Nancy wasn't sure. "I...I can't imagine that Ben...Mr. Morris, would be stupid enough to let anything happen," she told her daughter. "I...I'm sure they train teachers how to deal with things like this in college. I mean, I doubt this is the first time a student ever tried to act out a crush on a teacher."

"I sure hope you're right," Dawn said. "Mr. Morris is the best teacher I ever had. Ever since he came, school's been a lot more fun. His class makes the whole day better. If Trish screws that up, I'm gonna kill her."

"Now Honey, you know you don't mean that," Nancy said. "Don't worry. I'm sure if Trish actually does do something foolish, Mr. Morris will handle it just fine."

Dawn got up, walked around the table, and planted a kiss on her mother's cheek. "Thanks, Mom, talking to you did help," she said. "I feel a lot better about this now. I'm gonna go do some more work on my short story."

"OK, Honey," Nancy said.

Nancy cleared the table, put the dishes in the dishwasher, then she retired to the living room and picked up her book. But, once again, she found it hard to concentrate on the novel she was reading. "Trish is really a sad girl," she thought. "And I know exactly how she feels. God, she could be a mirror-image of what I was like at her age. I'm so glad Dawn didn't turn out like that. I...I guess I wasn't such a bad mother, either that or I was lucky to get an exceptional daughter."

She had been just like Trish when she was younger. She never did develop physically the way the other girls in her class did, and was terribly self-conscious about that. The fact that her father and mother constantly gave her mixed messages about what they expected from her did nothing to help her self-image, either. The message she'd always gotten from her parents was that it was good she was bright, because it was pretty clear, even early on, that she wasn't going to be able to get by on her looks. She never knew how much damage their attitude had done to her until she got involved in therapy.

The fact that she was so insecure about the way she looked led her into a relationship with a boy that further damaged her self-esteem and resulted in her losing her virginity. The boy's name was Mark...

**********

She met Mark Thomas when she was a senior in high school. He was the quarterback of the school's championship football team, top scorer on the basketball team, and was the boy most of the girls in school wanted to go out with. When he took her aside in the hall one day and asked her to go out with him, she was thrilled.

Their first date, even though it was fun, should have warned her what was to come. Mark said he'd would pick her up at her house. And he did, but he didn't come to the door. He blew the horn when he arrived and waited in his car, an expensive new convertible, for her to come out. He took her to a drive-in movie where they showed triple features of old science-fiction movies, which she hated.

It turned out that it didn't really matter what movies were showing because when the film started, so did Mark. He turned, pulled her to him, and their lips met. The touch of his lips thrilled her, and his thrusting tongue compounded the wild sensations that had begun coursing through her.

When Mark's hand cupped one of her breasts through the sweater she had on, she was thrilled. She'd been felt up before, but somehow it felt different when he did it. His touch was skillful and thrilling and the feelings she got from it were wilder than any she'd ever felt before.

"Ohhhhh!!!" she moaned when his hand slid under the sweater, pushed her bra up, and came to rest on her bare breast. He teased her nipple with his fingers and the bud of flesh stiffened while electrifying feelings swept through her. She was being overwhelmed by the powerful sensations racing through her and knew she'd do anything Mark wanted, just so he kept making her feel like this!

"Take your pants off," he whispered.

Eager to please him, she did. Once her lower half was bare, he rewarded her with even more ferocious sensations of pleasure. She trembled uncontrollably while his fingers explored her virgin vagina. He moved her so she was lying on the car seat, with him between her legs.

She laid there and heard him unzip his pants. She glanced down and realized he was holding his cock in his hand. She'd never seen a man's erection before and was frightened. Mark's was huge! She knew what he planned to do, and was frightened that he might split her wide open!

"Don't hurt me, Mark!" she begged, "Please, Mark, don't hurt me! You're so big!"

"I'm not gonna hurt you," he replied, his voice strained, "Trust me, you're really gonna love this." He moved closer to her and, holding his erection in his hand, aimed it into her wet, virgin opening. Then he thrust himself into her.

Mark didn't know, and few other people did, that she was still a virgin. When the fleshy shaft plunged into her, she experienced a sharp pain when his erection breached her maidenhead.

"It hurts!" she whimpered, "Please, Mark, stop! You're hurting me!"

Mark paused and looked down at her. "Don't tell me you're cherry!" he exclaimed, incredulous. "Damn!" He remained still, his cock buried in her.

When he stopped moving, she felt a little relief. And, as they laid there, the pain passed and was slowly replaced by excitement.

"Jesus, Nancy, why didn't you tell me you were a virgin before we started?" Mark asked. "I'd have been easier on you."

"I...I was afraid you wouldn't want me if you knew," she replied. The feelings of passion growing inside her made it difficult for her to speak.

"Am I still hurting you?" Mark asked.

She shook her head. "No," she replied. "God, no!"

Slowly, Mark again began sliding his organ in and out and pleasure appeared where pain had been. Intense pleasure! She had never felt anything like it before. Her whole body was afire. Wonderful sensations continued to boil through her as he moved.

"You're so tight!" Mark groaned. His hips began moving faster and faster. "Feels so good! Don't...think...I...can...wait! I...can't... Ah!!!! Ahh!!!!! Ahhh!!!!" he moaned. His hips went wild and he exploded, filling her with hot, sticky cream.

"Ohh!!!!" she murmured as electrifying sensations swept through her. The hot juices splattering her insides felt good, and she loved that she was able to make Mark feel good, too.

Mark took her home after the movie and asked her out the next night. Again they went to the drive-in and they made love again. She enjoyed the second love-making experience a lot more than the first, and looked forward to the next time Mark would ask her out.

None of her friends had seen her with Mark and, when she told them she was dating him, they laughed at her. She was hurt that they didn't believe her, but she didn't care. She considered herself Mark's girl. She even allowed herself to imagine that, some day, they might get married.

Mark was supposed to pick her up again on Friday, and she anxiously waited for him to arrive. When the time came, it wasn't Mark who came to her door. It was a big guy she'd never seen before who was driving Mark's car.

"I'm Pete," he said. "Mark couldn't get here tonight. He hadda study for a test or something. He said I could use his car and that I should take you out and show you a good time."

She wasn't sure what to do. "I...I don't know she said, hesitantly. After all, she was Mark's girl. It wouldn't be right for her to go out with someone else.

"Mark said to tell ya he expects ya ta take good care of his pals...or maybe he'll haveta find another girl," Pete said.

She didn't like it that Mark had put her on the spot like this, but she didn't want to risk angering him and losing him, so she went out with Pete.

Pete, it turned out, wasn't the gentleman Mark was. He took her to the same drive-in Mark had taken her to, where the same movies were still playing. After he shut the car off, he turned to her. "Let's get inna back seat," he rumbled.

Even though she didn't feel right about what was happening, she was a little frightened of Pete, so she did as he told her.

The minute they were in the back seat, Pete grabbed her and pulled her to him. He kissed her roughly, his lips hitting hers so hard she was sure she'd be bruised. He grabbed her breasts and squeezed them cruelly, pinching the nipples painfully.

Surprisingly, the rough handling stirred her, even though she felt betrayed by her own body. The last thing she wanted was to have this crude ape pawing her, yet that's what he was doing and it was turning her on!

Pete pulled her blouse up and fumbled with the clasps on her bra, but was unable to get it unhooked. "I hate these damn things!" he mumbled, tugging at the garment.

She didn't want him to tear her bra, and he was acting so angry she was afraid that's what he would do. "Let me..." she started to say, intending to help him, to save damage to her clothing, but she was too late. Pete tore the garment from her and his hands went to her bared breasts. He began pinching the nipples painfully, but they still got hard. Weakness overwhelmed her.

"You got nice tits!" Pete exclaimed. "Real nice tits!" He pulled her skirt up, pushed her panties aside, and thrust a thick finger into her. "Yeah, you got a nice, tight, pussy, too," he murmured and began finger-fucking her.

Despite the fact that she thoroughly disliked the young bully, his rough caresses continued to excite her and make her wet.

"Ya want it, doncha?" he said. "Alla girls like Big Pete. Once ol' Pete fucks 'em, they're spoiled." He pushed her down against the car seat and moved atop her, between her legs, his huge bulk looming over her. He pulled her underpants aside again, then he plunged his erection into her.

When she felt Pete's massive pole begin to invade her body, she was sure he was going to rip her open.

Pete hadn't spent much time on foreplay, nor did he demonstrate any tenderness once the sex act began. Once he had his cock in her, he began pounding down against her, his bulk driving her against the car seat.

She felt the car moving and heard the springs squeal in protest as the massive young man's body thudded against hers. She felt no pleasure, just the huge cock sliding in and out of her pussy, his hips bruising hers, and his massive, sweaty body pressing her down.

Suddenly, Pete stiffened and the motion of his hips stopped. "Ahhhhhh!!!!" he groaned.

She felt his hot seed spewing into her and was glad it was over. She hoped he wouldn't tell Mark what happened.

Pete climbed off her and sagged back into a corner of the seat. "You're really some piece 'a ass!" he exclaimed. He reached over the front seat and took a beer from the six-pack he'd brought, opened it, and sucked most of it down in one swallow.

They spent the rest of the evening sitting on opposite sides of the car, watching the movie. Pete drank all of the beer and didn't offer her any. When the movies finally ended, he drove her home.

Mark called the next day. She was angry with him, but the sound of his voice changed that quickly. "Hey, darlin'," he said, "want to go out tonight?"

"With you?" she asked, suspicious. If he thought he could send someone else over again...

"Of course with me," Mark replied. "Hey, you aren't mad at me because of Pete, are you?"

"Ah...no...I...I guess not," she answered. She had been furious with him, but her anger dissolved the minute she heard his voice.

"Great," Mark said. "By the way, Pete said he had a great time. You did good."

She was a little disturbed by his comment, but let it pass.

Mark picked her up later and she slid over next to him once she got in the car. This time there was no movie. He drove to a back road in a wooded area, pulled into an isolated spot, and shut the car off. Then he turned to her and pulled her into his arms.


When Mark kissed her, she was as thrilled as she'd been the first time they were together. She felt all soft and mushy inside. When the kiss ended, he began caressing her breasts and any anger she might have felt fled. She wasn't wearing a bra - Pete had destroyed the only good one she had - and his hands moved over her bare skin, bringing her nipples to rigid points, pressing against his hands.

"Oh, Mark, you make me feel so wonderful!" she whispered.

"You like it?" Mark asked.

"Oh, yes!" she crooned.

His hand slid up her leg, under the mini-skirt she was wearing, and she parted her legs. He cupped her vagina in his hand and she felt as if she were going to explode.

"Ohhh!!!!" she moaned. She had to have him again!

He pushed aside the leg opening of her panties and, slowly, inserted a finger into her excitement-wet pussy, then he began working it in and out. His fingers gave her unbelievable thrills and her hips began moving in time with his finger. Suddenly, starbursts of pleasure exploded behind Nancy's tightly shut eyes. "Ahh!!!! Ahhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" she groaned. Her hips squirmed wildly on the seat as the first orgasm she ever had exploded through her.

When her system returned to near normal, she looked at Mark, her eyes liquid. "What about you?" she asked. "Don't you want me?"

"I want you, baby!" he replied, his eyes hot. "How about doing something wonderful for me?"

"Yes!!!" she moaned, "Anything!"

"Hold my cock," Mark said, fishing his erect organ out of his pants and guiding her small hand to it.

"Ah...OK..." she replied. Tentatively, she wrapped her fingers around the fleshy pole. It was warm! And so hard!

"Move your hand up and down," Mark whispered. His voice sounded strained.

She did as he requested and he began to moan and squirm.

"Ahhhh!!!!" Mark moaned. "That's it! Keep it up, baby!"

She could see that what she was doing was making Mark feel good and was thrilled. Making him feel good made her feel good, too.

"Kiss it, baby!" Mark groaned. "Kiss my cock!"

"Kiss it?" she murmured and made a face. She wasn't sure she could do that, it sounded gross.

"Come on, baby! Kiss it!" Mark groaned. "I need for you to kiss my cock!"

Hesitantly she lowered her face toward his erect shaft and touched it with her soft lips. It didn't feel bad. It was hot and throbbing. She kissed it and felt Mark jump.

"Oh, baby!!! Yes!!!!" he moaned. "That's it!!! That's it!!!!"

She began to raise and lower her head, allowing her lips to drag up and down over his engorged shaft, feeling the ridges along the sides. She licked it and stroked it with her hand at the same time.

Mark's hips rose and fell on the car seat and he moaned his delight at what she was doing to him. She loved knowing that she could make him feel this good.

"Oh, God!! Oh, God!!!" Mark bawled, "That's wild!!! Yeah!!! Suck me!!!!"

She continued to move her head up and down. The taste of him was exciting, the feel of his veined shaft against her lips thrilling, and his moans were exhilarating. She couldn't believe she was giving him as much pleasure as it seemed like she was. She felt his hands tangle in her hair, holding her against him while he fucked his cock into her mouth.

"Arrrgghhhhhh!!!!" Mark moaned. His hips began to move faster and faster. "Oh!!!! Oh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

She felt the penis in her mouth begin to pulsate, then hot, sticky fluids began spurting into her mouth. She started to gag, but Mark's hands held her against him, so she had to swallow the hot, viscous cream jetting into her mouth. At last, his lust spent, Mark released her.

She lifted her head and sat back. Her chin felt wet. She wiped it with her hand, feeling the sticky remnants of his explosion.

"You give great head, baby!" Mark said as he zipped up his pants. He slid back under the steering wheel, started the car, backed out of their secluded spot, then he drove her back to where he'd picked her up.

"Tomorrow night?" he asked before she got out of the car.

"Ah, sure," she replied.

Their relationship continued like that for the remainder of the school year. And although Mark continued occasionally to send over his friends to take she out, she managed to convince herself that Mark cared for her.

She was looking forward to the approach of the senior prom when, she hoped, the fact that she was Mark's date would prove what she'd been telling her friends. She'd been saving her money to buy a gown, and had even gone down to the mall to look at some.

"The prom's coming up," she said one night while Mark was driving her home.

"Yeah, I know," he replied. "I'll probably wind up bein' king again this year."

She was even more thrilled. If she was the date of the Prom King, she'd be the envy of all the other girls in school.

"I think I'm gonna ask Lisa Parks," Mark said. "I'm pretty sure she'll wind up bein' queen, don't you think?"

"You...you're going to ask Lisa?" she said, stunned. Lisa was a pretty, buxom blonde cheerleader, possibly the most popular girl in school. "I...I..."

Mark looked over at her. "You didn't think I was gonna ask you did you?" he asked.

"I...I guess not," she replied, feeling tears welling up in her eyes.

"Hey, come on, Nancy," Mark said. "I thought you understood. I mean, you're fun to go parking with and all, but the prom, Jesus, what are you thinking?" He shook his head in amazement.

**********

Nancy was sitting in her living room, tears evoked by her painful memories dripping on her open book, when her daughter walked in.

"I'm going to bed, Mom," Dawn announced, then she saw that her mother was crying. "Mom, are you all right?" she asked, sounding concerned. "How come you're crying?"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers
12