Ben & Nancy Ch. 12

Story Info
Ben gets very close to the pretty school psychologist.
3.2k words
4.71
33k
2
0

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XV: Ben and Nancy

Ben encountered school psychologist Marya Thompson in the hallway the next morning when he walked into school.

"Have you got a couple of minutes, Marya?" he asked her.

"Sure," the psychologist said. "Is this something about one of your students?"

"Yes, Trish Wilkins," Ben said.

"Why don't you come down to my office and tell me about it?" Marya said.

Ben followed Marya down the hall and into her officer. She walked across the room, turned to face him, and leaned against her desk.

"Wow, for a psychologist, she's pretty damn good-looking!" Ben thought as he looked at the woman standing in front of him. The pretty psychologist's outfits were always dynamite and today's was no exception. A white cable-knit sweater and white ribbed skirt clung lovingly to her fine physique. She had a very attractive face, highlighted by bright blue eyes. Perhaps to make herself more serious, she wore dark-rimmed eyeglasses and had her blonde hair pulled back in a tight twist. He had always thought she exuded a kind of contained sexuality. "I wonder what she looks like when she lets her hair down?" he mused.

"What's going on with Trish?" Marya asked. "I have to say, I wasn't surprised when you told me she was the one you wanted to talk to me about. Trish is a very troubled young woman."

"Yeah, I know," Ben said. "Do I ever! Last night she got me alone in the newspaper room and propositioned me."

Marya shook her head. "I suppose I should be surprised to hear that," she said, "but I'm not. I believe she's been sexually active for quite a while, and she does have a tendency to get out of control. I guess it was only a matter of time before something like this happened. How did you respond to her proposition?"

"She caught me off-guard," Ben said. "I'm not sure I handled it as well as I could have. I..." He went on to give Marya a detailed explanation of the interaction he had with Trish the night before.

"I'd say you handled the situation about as well as you could have, under the circumstances," Marya said once Ben finished his tale. "I'd say that, given what I know of Trish - and that's quite a bit - you did it as gently and effectively as possible."

"But she seemed really upset," Ben said. "She ran out of the room crying."

"Trish has a very fragile ego," Marya explained, "despite the self-assured facade she puts on in public. What we're dealing with here is a scared little girl who is desperately seeking love and affection."

"I don't mind giving my students love and affection," Ben said, "but not the kind she was asking for."

"That's just it," Marya said, "Trish is very immature. I doubt very much that she's able to differentiate between love and sex. I suspect there may be some unreported sexual abuse involved here. She certainly exhibits some of the classic traits of a sexually abused female. Inability to differentiate between affection and sex is a critical sign of sexual abuse. She has no boundaries. To her, they're probably one and the same."

"So what happens now?" Ben asked.

"I'll call Trish in and talk with her," Marya said. "Hopefully, I'll be able to help her understand that what she did last night wasn't appropriate and, maybe, I'll be able to convince her to see me on a regular basis so we can work on some of the problems she has."

"That would be great," Ben said. "I sure as heck hope you can pull it off." Then something occurred to him. "We're putting the paper together this afternoon," he said. "What should I do if Trish shows up to help?"

"Make sure you're never alone with her," Marya said, "and treat her just like you would any other student."

"OK," Ben said. "Thanks for helping me with this, Marya."

Marya smiled at him. "It's my job," she said. "I'll let you know how my session with Trish went."

The rest of the school day passed uneventfully and, to Ben's relief, Trish didn't show up to help finish work on the newspaper. He was surprised he hadn't heard from Marya, though, and wondered how her session with Trish had gone.

He drove home, feeling spent. He was glad he didn't have any social plans for the evening. When he got home, he changed into a sweat-suit and sat down at his desk. He had papers to correct and lesson plans to work on. He'd just begun working when the phone rang. He picked it up. "Hello?" he said.

"Is this Ben Morris?" a female voice asked.

"Yes, it is," Ben replied.

"Hi, Ben, this is Marya Thompson," the caller said. "I wanted to let you know what happened in my session with Trish."

"I was wondering how it went," Ben replied. "I figured you got busy and would tell me in the morning."

"I was terribly busy today," Marya said. "In fact, I'm just leaving school now. If you don't mind, I could stop at your place on my way home and tell you what went on in my session with Trish."

"No problem," Ben said. "Do you know where I live?"

"Yes," Marya said. "I'll see you in about a half-hour."

"I'll put on some coffee," Ben said.

The doorbell sounded a half-hour after Marya called. Ben opened it.

"Hi," Marya said, smiling at him.

Ben thought he saw a hint of invitation in her smile and gaze, but quickly brushed the thought off. "Not everybody is hot for you! Don't be so damned arrogant!" he scolded himself. "Come in," he said, and stepped back so she could enter his apartment.

They went into his living room. Marya sat down on the sofa and Ben sat down in his recliner, facing her. Even though she was across the room, he realized he could smell the enticing scent of the perfume the attractive woman was wearing.

"So how did it go with Trish?" he asked.

"Actually, I think it went quite well, all things considered," Marya said. "At least she agreed to come back and see me again tomorrow."

"That's good," Ben said. "I'm sure glad we have you on the school team. I'm not sure what I'd have done if you weren't around."

"Cases like this make me feel as if I'm really making a contribution," Marya said, smiling. "I really like working with kids."

"And it looks as if you're really good at it," Ben said. "Would you like some coffee?"

Marya smiled and nodded. "That would be nice," she said.

Ben got up and went to the kitchen to get coffee for them. He turned around to carry the cups back to the living room and was surprised to see Marya standing in his kitchen doorway, fumbling with her hair. All of a sudden, a fluffy golden mass tumbled around her face and over her shoulders.

Marya smiled. "God, it feels good to loosen my hair," she commented. She gave Ben what he thought was an odd smile. "I...I can see why Trish, and a lot of the other girls are...are so smitten with you," she said softly.

Ben wasn't sure how to take her comment. "Oh?" he said softly.

"Ah..." Marya exclaimed and, for the first time since Ben had known her, she lost the self-assured look he'd always seen on her face. She looked confused, maybe a little frightened. Her face began to flush, her eyes widened, and she inhaled deeply.

"What the heck?" Ben thought. He set down the cups he held in his hand, took a step toward the gorgeous psychologist, put his hand gently behind her head and urged her face toward his. Their lips met and as they did, he felt excitement surging through him.

Marya moaned softly into his mouth, then her tongue caressed his lips and stabbed between them. The rush of ecstasy Ben was experiencing grew in intensity as their tongues entwined.

Suddenly, Marya's lips were gone from his. She turned and, with a soft moan, bolted from the doorway.

The fact that Ben had a raging hard-on made it difficult, but he managed to follow her. He found her standing in his living room, her back to him. She was hunched over, hugging herself, her shoulders shaking. He walked over and stood behind her.

"Marya, I...I'm sorry," Ben whispered. "I...I shouldn't have..." He laid one hand gently on her shoulder.

"Don't..." Marya gasped.

Ben pulled his hand away.

She shook her head. "Don't...talk," she murmured and leaned back against him.

Ben, surprised by her action, slid his arms around her and his hands cupped and hefted her full breasts.

"Make...love...to me! Please, Ben, don't give me time to think! Just make love to me!" Marya gasped. Her voice was so soft Ben could barely hear her. "Now...before I...I...change my...mind!"

Ben guided the trembling woman to the sofa and turned her around, then kissed her again. Once more he heard her soft moans of delight and felt her body pressing against his. His hands cupped her bottom, pulling her against his tumescence. He could feel the muscles in her nicely-formed bottom tightening in his hands as she pressed herself against his middle.

Their kiss ended, but Marya continued pressing against him, but didn't look at him. Ben stepped back, grabbed the hem of her top, and began lifting it. She raised her hands so he could pull it over her head. Once her top was off, Ben laid it on the coffee table. He slid his hands gently up and down her bared arms and felt goose-bumps rising on her supple flesh.

"Uhh!" Marya murmured softly.

Her skirt had an elastic waist, which made removing it fairly easy. That garment was soon a puddle of cloth around her feet. Ben caressed her legs lightly with his fingers and saw goose-bumps rise on those lovely columns. She now wore nothing but a lacy bra and equally lacy panties.

Gently, as gently as he could, Ben teased her swollen nipples through her bra.

"Oh! Uh!" Marya moaned, leaning forward, pressing against his hands.

Ben slid his hands down the side of her breasts, to her back and undid the clasp holding her bra around her. When the flimsy garment was open, her lovely breasts sprang free of their confinement.

Ben's eyes widened as he gazed at what he'd uncovered. Marya's breasts were magnificent! They were firm, finely formed, and tipped with tasty-looking distended nipples. After gazing at them avidly for a few seconds, he bent and took one turgid nipple between his lips.

"Uhhhh!" Marya groaned.

His hands lay on her waist and he could feel her trembling.

"Please...Ben! Don't...don't let me...think," she groaned. "Don't...don't make me wait! Please!"

Quickly, Ben laid her on the sofa, letting one leg dangle over the side. He was wild with need and his hands were shaking as he fished his erection out of his pants. He knelt between the psychologist's legs, hooked her panties aside, and plunged into her.


"Ah! Oh!" Marya groaned, her middle surging up to meet his invasion.

Warmth engulfed Ben's cock and pleasure rippled through him as he sank into her.

"Gahh! Yes! Oh, yes!" Marya groaned. Her fingers dug into Ben's arms as he hammered against her, driving his cock deep into her. He felt her stiffen and her grip got even tighter.

"Oh! Oh! Ahh!" Marya groaned, her body beginning to spasm. "Uhhh! Uhhh! Take me, Ben! Take me! Now! Oh, God! Now!"

Ben was surprised by how quickly Marya had come, but there was no doubting that she had. Her tight channel gripped his cock, and he felt it ripple, drawing him with her into an explosion of joy. "Oh, God, Marya! Oh, yeah! Yeah!" he cried when his insides convulsed and he spewed his hot juices into her.

Finished, they lay in each other's arms on Ben's sofa, still coupled, as gentle after-shocks of bliss rippled through them.

Ben looked down at Marya. Her eyes were closed and he couldn't read the expression on her face.

Marya opened her eyes and looked up at him. "Ben, please, let me up. I...I need to get cleaned up," she whispered.

Ben got off her, his softening cock sliding reluctantly from her still-quivering opening. "My bathroom's down the hall, second door on the right," he said. He watched as Marya got up and headed in that direction.

Ben wondered what would happen next. Marya had been hotter than hell, but now that they'd actually made love, how did she feel? He knew she was married and had children, and felt a little guilty about what he'd done, but not much. It wasn't as if he'd forced her. He stood up, pulled up his sweat-pants, went to the kitchen, and drank some of his coffee. He heard the bathroom door open and returned to the living room. Marya, wearing his bathrobe, was standing with her back to him, her attention apparently directed out his window.

Encouraged by the fact she hadn't gotten dressed, Ben walked over behind her, put his arms around her and was pleasantly surprised when she leaned back against him.

"I...I've never slept with anyone other than my husband before," she whispered. "I...I wanted you to know that. It...it's important for me to...to tell you that."

"Are you OK?" Ben asked. He was startled to discover that the pressure of her body against his was once more rousing him.

"Surprisingly, I'm fine, or at least I think I am," she said, "I'll probably hate myself tomorrow, but right now, I'm fine." A shudder went through her. "God! I don't know what came over me! I...I haven't been that turned on in ages!"

Ben's cock was stiffening again and, pressed together the way they were, there was no way Marya could not know that. She moved her bottom, pushing even harder against him, and Ben knew she did feel it. He cupped her breasts and she moaned softly.

"Are...are you going to make love to me again, Ben?" she whispered.

"I will if you'd like me to," Ben replied.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" she murmured. "I'd like it very much if you did!"

Even though it had been wild making love in the living room, Ben didn't want to do it there again. He led Marya to his bedroom and seconds after they were arrived, they were lying naked on his bed.

Ben began exploring the lovely blonde's magnificent body with his lips, tongue, and hands and she responded fervently. Their second session of love-making didn't seem to have the urgency their first time did, but was no less wonderful.

He delighted in the opportunity to explore Marya's body. Her breasts were wonderful! They were full and firm, with faint stretch marks that made him think she'd nursed her children. Her nipples, though small, were erect. Ben licked one.

"Oh! Ben!" Marya groaned. Her hand clamped around his head, forcing him against her. "Yes! Suck them! Please, Ben! Please!"

Ben did as Marya requested and discovered that her nipples were incredibly sensitive. While his lips worked on one of the turgid buds, his fingers twirled the other. Her marvelous body twisted, turned, and strained as joy wracked her.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" she babbled, her grip on his head tightening. "God! That feels so wonderful!"

Ben had never been with a woman who responded as avidly to having her nipples played with as Marya did. Her fervent response to his love-making inflamed his need. His cock was again stiff and juices of arousal were seeping from the tip.

"I...I...Oh! Oh! God!" Marya gripped his head to her breast, her back arched, and her rapturous wails continued. "I don't believe it! Oh, God! Oh, God! I'm...I'm coming! I'm coming! Eeeyahhhh!"

Ben, dumbfounded by the orgasm he'd evoked, continued sucking her nipples until, at last, she lay still on the bed. He lay on his side, gazing at her in amazement.

Marya turned and looked at him, her eyes wide. "I...I don't believe that happened!" she gasped. "I...I mean, my nipples have always been sensitive...I love having them sucked, but..." Her hand slid down his belly and fell on his swollen cock. "My God!" she exclaimed. "You're hard again, aren't you? Roger, he..." She turned her face from away, but her hand continued clutching his cock.

"Marya, I want you again," Ben said softly.

She turned back to him and their eyes met again. "Take me, then!" she whispered urgently, "Now, Ben! I want you, too! God, do I ever!"

Ben rolled atop her and his cock slipped between her legs as if drawn by a magnet. Thrills swept through him as the tip of his turgid shaft caressed the lust-slick lips of Marya's gash.

"Please!" she groaned, her hips twisting, "Please, Ben!"

He raised his hips, once more felt her puffy lips caress his shaft, then he lowered them and experienced a rush of rapture as his tumescence began invading her willing body once again.

Marya's clawed hands dug into the flesh of his back. "Yes!" she groaned. Her hips surged upward, beckoning him deeper into her. Then Ben was all the way in, their pubic bones mashing together, their damp hair entwined. "Oh, God, Ben!" she groaned. "That feels so wonderful!"

"This should feel even better, then," Ben said, and began to raise and lower his hips.

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Marya whimpered. Her grip on him tightened and her legs locked behind his.

Marya's tight channel gripped him, the walls rippling along the shaft of his cock, driving him closer and closer to explosion.

"Take me! Please! Oh, Ben, please!" Marya cried. "Please, Ben, take me now! I...I...I can't wait! Oh, God! Oh, God! Please! Please! Now! Take me now! Uh! Uh! Uhhhhh! Aahhh!"

The frantic motions of his partner's body, her impassioned plea, and the quavering clutch of her pussy on his shaft combined to draw Ben with her, over the edge, into a whirlpool of delight. "Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!" he cried, exploding into her.

Afterward, they snuggled on the bed, letting their bodies calm.

"I...I really never have done anything like this before," Marya said, reddening. "I...I don't know what came over me. I...I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for," Ben said, kissing her softly on the nose. "It was my fault. I...I shouldn't have made a pass at you. If I hadn't, you..."

Marya silenced him with a soft kiss. "Nothing would have happened if I hadn't wanted it to," she said. "Let's not talk about that any more, OK?"

"OK," Ben said.

They laid in bed a little longer, enjoying the contact of their bodies against each other, but saying nothing about what they'd done or what would come next.

Finally, Marya said she had to get home. Ben watched, delighted, as she dressed, then walked with her to the door.

"See you in school tomorrow," she said. She kissed him, then left.

After Marya left, Ben went back to his desk and finished correcting the papers he'd been working on when she arrived. As he worked, he thought about what had happened with Marya. She sure was a wild lover and had tried to assure him that what they'd done wasn't his fault. If that was true, why didn't he feel better about it? He shrugged off the feeling and kept working.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers