Ben & Nancy Ch. 14

Story Info
Ben & Marya decide to end their affair.
2.6k words
4.7
24.1k
1
0

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion in James County XV: Ben and Nancy

Chapter fourteen

The affair between Ben and Marya Archer, which began the night after Ben referred Trish to the school psychologist, continued, even though both of them tried hard to stop. Despite their best efforts, they couldn't stay away from each other. Ben was so wrapped up in Marya he had stopped seeing Tosha and Evelyn, leaving both of those women extremely unhappy. The only good thing about the affair was that nobody in school had an inkling that it was going on.

Marya stopped Ben in the school corridor when he was returning to his classroom after having lunch duty one day. "I've been thinking about you all morning," she told him.

"I've been thinking about you, too," Ben replied.

Marya shuddered a little and took a deep breath. "Would...would you mind if...if I stopped by again after...after school today?" she stammered, her face red.

"I'd like that," Ben told her.

Not a half-hour after the school day ended they were lying naked on Ben's bed, exploring each other's bodies. He was rousing Marya with his lips and hands, and at the same time, he felt her hand wrap around his cock. She stroked and squeezed the swollen shaft urgently. He groaned softly as her soft warm hands slid up and down the veined surface of his engorged, throbbing organ.

Ben's lips continued to roamed over Marya's magnificent, lush body. He kissed his way through the mat of blonde pubic hair covering her middle, and onto her pussy. Her hips went wild and her groans of delight grew louder and louder. While he ate her, Marya continued pumping his dick. He loved it!

Ben investigated her soft vaginal lips with his tongue. He slid it into her, then withdrew it and licked her clit, making her squirm and twist. He sucked her swollen clit into his mouth and felt her push at his head.

"In me, Ben!" Marya moaned. "That...that feels so wonderful, ...I...I want you in me!"

Ben slid atop her and felt her hand guide his cock to her pussy. With a thrust of his hips, he buried himself in her. It felt fantastic!

"Oh, God, Ben, I need you so much!" Marya groaned. Her legs locked behind his as her middle ground against him. "I...I haven't been able to stop thinking about how good you make me feel in weeks!"

"I haven't been able to get you out of my mind, either," Ben replied. He drove into her, his excitement near fever pitch. This was every bit as exciting as what had transpired between them every time Marya visited his apartment!

It did bother Ben that he'd allowed himself to fall into an affair with a married woman again, but now, in the midst of sharing passion with Marya, all he really cared about was coming and having her come, too!

"Now, Ben! Now! Now! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Yes!" Marya cried. Her body stiffened, then began undulating frantically. Her legs clutched Ben against her and she grabbed his arms. Her snug sleeve rippled around his invading cock and milked an orgasm from him.

"Uhhh! Take...it! Take it!" Ben groaned, grinding against her, as he sent jet after torrid jet of his molten sauce gushing into her.

When they finished, Ben rolled off Marya and lay next to her on the bed. She sighed and rolled against him. "What's wrong with me? This...what we...what I'm doing...is wrong," she whispered. "Why...why do I keep doing it? Why....why can't I stop myself?"

Ben didn't reply.

"When I got home after the last time, and was laying in bed next to Roger, I had such awful feelings of guilt," she said, and took a deep breath. "I...I thought I'd convinced myself that it would be best to stop, but..." A shudder went through her. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. I...I want to stay away from you, but I...I can't do it. I try, I really do, but..."

The last thing Ben wanted was to spend the evening sharing recriminations about what they were doing. He managed to do far too much of than when he was alone. He rolled over and his lips captured her nipples, first one, then the other, sucking and nibbling them until they were hard and shiny with his saliva.

"Oh, Ben! Oh, yes!" Marya groaned as her chest began to rise and fall rapidly. "That's it! Oh, yes! Don't let me think! Just make me feel good!"

Once more her hand sought his cock, found it, and began massaging it, rubbing the sticky remnants of their joining into the throbbing shaft, sending delightful sensations rushing through him.

Ben kissed across her softly rounded belly, pausing to lick her navel, then once again his lips were moving into the mass of damp, matted hair at her middle.

Marya, groaning softly, began to squirm and twist when he began trailing his fingers lightly up and down the warm, soft skin of her inner thighs. She spread her legs to give him access to her vagina.

"Yes, Ben! Oh, yes!" she groaned, her hips rising off the bed. Then, "Yes! Ah, yes!" she wailed when his lips and tongue began exploring her sopping wet pussy.

Ben slid around, between Marya's legs, and kept licking at the soft folds of flesh, thrusting his tongue into her, lashing the swollen bud of her clit, watching her body twist and turn as rapture rocked it. He heard her moans of pleasure and continued doing what he was doing; bringing her as close to coming as he could, then backing off, stroking her, caressing her, keeping her at the brink, not letting her go over.

"Take me! Please, Ben! I need you! Please!" Marya begged. Her hands tugged at him, urging him atop her. "Don't make me come like that! Please!"

Ben slid on top of her and as he did, Marya grabbed his cock, guiding it into her. He felt ecstasy spreading though him as his shaft sank into her warmth and wetness. Her hips strained against him, sucking him deeper into her.

Holding himself above Marya on outstretched arms, Ben let his hips lunge against hers as his hunger increased. It felt so good, he knew it wouldn't be long before he came.

"Take me, Ben! Take me! Now! Now!" Marya moaned. Her breasts jiggled and shook as his body slammed against her, driving his cock deep into her. "I can't wait! I need you too much! I...Ah...I can't wait! I'm coming! Ahhh! Yes!" she cried as her body went into spasms with delight.

"Yeah!" Ben groaned, once again erupting powerfully into her.

Spent, he rolled off Marya and they lay side-by-side, staring at the ceiling.

"Doesn't the fact that I'm married bother you, Ben?" Marya asked.

"I...I'd like to say it doesn't," Ben replied, "but I'd be lying if I did. I really like you, Marya and, as much as I like making love with you, I don't like the fact that what we're doing upsets you. Does it bother you a lot?"

She nodded and her eyes filled with tears. "Yes," she said softly. "It...it bothers me a lot."

Ben rolled on his side to face her and saw that her eyes were filled with tears. His mind flashed back to a time five years ago when he'd had an almost identical conversation with Nancy Dillon. The difference between then and now was that he had been very close to being in love with Nancy. He didn't really care about Marya that deeply.

Marya tried to smile, but it looked forced. "I...I like making love with you," she said. "But even thinking about you makes me crazy. This...this morning, at breakfast, I...I had such a hard time facing my husband and kids. I...I was sure they knew what I was thinking. That's why I...I've tried to stay away from you. But...but I was...I am...too weak, I guess."

"Maybe we ought to stop seeing each other, then," Ben said. If having an affair with him was going to cause Marya that much emotional pain, it wasn't worth it to him to continue their affair. He liked her a lot and didn't want to hurt her. He especially didn't want to be the cause of problems in her marriage.

Marya nodded, then looked into his eyes. "I know I have to stop," she said softly. "I've been telling myself that all day." She took a deep breath and shuddered. "But...God help me...I'm not sure I...I can. I...I was sure I'd convinced myself to stop, then...then I saw you in the hall today and..."

Ben wrapped his arm around her and Marya snuggled against him. "Look," he said, "I don't want to hurt you. Do you believe that?"

He felt Marya nod.

"Your husband doesn't know about us, does he?" he continued.

"N...no," she stammered. "I think he...he'd be beyond furious if he did. I...I think he might leave me. That...that's what makes this so frightening. I...I don't want to destroy my marriage, but that's exactly what I'm doing."

"Do you still love him?" Ben asked.

Another nod.

"I think, then," Ben said, beginning to caress her back, "that perhaps we need to stop this. What do you think?"

"I...I know that's what I should do," Marya said. "But...but I'm not sure I have the strength to do it." She looked at him. "Do...do you think you have the strength?"

Ben nodded. "It will be very hard," he said, "but I think I can. I have to, actually. I...I really like you, and I'm not going to be the one who ruins your marriage."

A real, if tentative, smile appeared on Marya's face. "You're really special, Ben," she said softly. "You know that, don't you?"

Ben shrugged and felt himself blushing. "I...I just try to do what's right," he said. "And I don't like hurting people I like. And I really like you. Even if we can't be lovers, I hope we can be friends."

Marya kissed him, then her hands started sliding over him. "Do you intend to stop right now?" she whispered.

"Ah...well, no, I guess not," Ben replied. He slid his hand down her back and cupped one of her firm, nicely-formed buttocks.

Marya groaned, pressed her pelvis against him, and kissed him again. "God!" she murmured after the kiss ended, "I don't know how you do it, but you have the ability to make me horny all the time!" She teased his nipples with her fingers, making them hard, sending little shocks of delight through Ben's body.

Ben could feel his cock begin to awaken once more. If he made her horny all the time, she certainly reciprocated. Marya began kissing his chest, and nipples, shooting exquisite sensations into him. He decided to lay still and enjoy what Marya was doing to him. From one of his nipples to the other her lips moved, trailing heat and wetness back and forth across his chest, making him tremble. He loved it.

While Marya's lips worked on Ben's chest, her hand slid over his body, across his belly, into the forest of curly, damp hair at his groin, and her fingers wrapped around his erecting cock, sending more wonderful sensations rocketing through him. His cock got stiffer and twitched in her hand.

"It's so big!" Ben heard Marya whisper as she stroked his swollen shaft. Then her lips were moving down his body, following the trail her hands had blazed, building delight on top of delight.

"Ahh!" Ben groaned. His hips strained upward involuntarily when warmth and wetness engulfed the tip of his swollen wand. He looked down. Marya was sucking his cock!

She lifted her mouth from him, looked up at him, and smiled. "I hope you don't mind," she murmured. "I want to make you feel as good as you make me feel."

"I don't mind! You...are making me...feel...good!" he gasped. "Are you ever!"

Marya grinned, then she lowered her head and a substantial part of his cock disappeared into her mouth. The feelings Ben experienced were fantastic! She gently massaged his balls and wonderful turmoil built in his center.

It didn't take long for Marya to rouse him to the brink of explosion. He could no longer lie still; his hips moved insistently while her mouth continued to do incredible things to him.

"Oh, God, Marya! I'm gonna come if you keep that up!" Ben groaned during one of the few periods of clear thought she allowed him.

"Well," he heard her reply through the blood pounding in his ears, "we can't have that, can we?"

Without warning, his cock waving in the air, cooling. Ben felt her legs move across him, then a different sensation of wetness and heat enveloped his throbbing rod as Marya sank onto it, a look of bliss forming on her face. After she had him hilted in her, he leaned forward. That left her large, stiff-nippled breasts suspended just above his face. He raised his head, grabbed the jellied orbs and began nibbling her turgid nipples gently.

Marya continued to raise and lower her hips, letting his cock slide in and out of her snug love cave. "Yes! Oh, yes, Ben!" she hissed as her hips worked and he mauled her dangling breasts with his lips and tongue. "Suck them! Oh, Ben, yes! Suck them!" She pounded down on him, twisting and turning her body, making him lash around inside her. "Oh...Yes! Oh...Yes! Oh...Yes! Oh...Yes! Oh...Yes!" she chanted, her exclamations of joy keeping tempo with her bouncing hips.

Ben would have echoed her cries, but his mouth was full of nipple and breast. He felt her stiffen, and as she pressed her groin against his, he felt tremors begin to wrack her.

"Ah! Ahhh!" Marya wailed. Her fingers dug into Ben's arms and her body started to spasm uncontrollably. "Yes! Yes! Take...me! Please! Please! Ohhhh!"

"Uhhhh!" Ben groaned, his hips driving upward, as he hosed her insides with an eruption of molten cream.

Her need sated, Marya lay atop Ben, with his arms wrapped around her. After a while, she raised her head, looked down into his eyes, then she kissed him. "How can you always make me feel so good?" she whispered. "How can what we do feel this wonderful when it's so wrong?"

Ben shrugged. "Maybe it feels so good because it's wrong," he suggested.

Marya grinned. "You know, you just might have something there," she said. She looked down at him a long time, her eyes reflecting the turmoil in her mind. Then she took a deep breath and let it out. "I...I want to stop...I...I really do, but...but I can't do it alone. Are...are you really willing to help me?"

"Yes, I am, if that's what you want," Ben told her.

She nodded. "Yes," she told him, "it is what I want." She rolled off him and they in each other's arms for a while longer. Then she kissed him, slipped out of his arms, and stood up. "I really do have to get going," she said.

Ben got up, too, slipped on his robe, and walked her to the door.

Marya kissed him tenderly and stroked his face with her hand. "You...you will help me, won't you?"

"Yes," he replied. "I will. Today we stop being lovers, and nobody will ever learn from me that we were."

"Th...thank you," she said. "I...I'll see you in school tomorrow."

"You bet," Ben said.

Marya kissed him softly once more, then went out the door.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers