Ben & Nancy Ch. 24

Story Info
Ben and Nancy begin their future together.
2.4k words
4.74
25.7k
2
0

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion in James County XV: Ben and Nancy

Chapter twenty-four

Ben Morris, dressed in a tuxedo, was standing in Nancy Dillon's living room, in front of the glass sliding doors that led out onto the deck behind the house. He was more nervous than he'd ever been in his life. Next to him, on his left, stood Nancy's oldest son, Mike. On Mike's left stood Nancy's second son, Bill. In front of him stood Reverend Albers, the pastor of the church Nancy attended. Behind them, seated in folding chairs, were a number of Nancy's friends and some of his colleagues from Jamestown High, including Principal Eagleton and Superintendent of Schools Eames. Trish Wilkins, looking radiant in a sleek red dress, was there, too. Conspicuously absent from the small group of well-wishers was Marya Thompson, who had resigned from her position as school psychologist and moved out of town.

Somewhere behind Ben, music started playing. The song was "Here Comes the Bride." He and the two men standing next to him turned around and watched the doorway between the living room and the entry hall. Dawn Dillon, looking gorgeous in a dark brown sweater with brass buttons and loose dark brown skirt with white flowers on it, appeared and started walking toward them.

Then Ben's heart stopped, or at least it felt as if it had. Nancy appeared. She had on a long purple jacquard dress with buttons all the way down the front. It had long sleeves and, what the salesclerk told them was a sweetheart neckline and empire bodice. Her hair was shiny, a string of pearls wrapped around her neck, and, as she walked toward him, he could see a long, lithe leg flashing. He swallowed hard. Finally Nancy and Dawn were standing on his right. He and the boys turned and faced Reverend Albers.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of God and this company of loved ones to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony," the pastor began.

After the ceremony, much of which Ben and Nancy had written themselves, they adjourned to her back yard for a huge celebration. There was more food than a crowd three times the size of the one there could eat, and a small orchestra to provide music for dancing.

Dawn caught the bouquet, much to her delight, and Nancy's son Bill caught the garter, much to his sister's embarrassment.

Tim Jackman and his wife, Heidi, were among the wedding guests. At one point during the reception, Tim bumped into Ben, who was coming out of the kitchen with a tray of sliced turkey to replace one that had been stripped bare. "I'm happy you took my advice," Tim told the new bridegroom. "Nancy's a wonderful woman."

"Like you said, I'd have been a fool not to grab Nancy and hang on for dear life," Ben replied, smiling. "I have her now and she'd not getting away."

Heidi Jackman walked up and slid her hand through her husband's arm. "What are you men talking about?" she asked.

"We were talking about how lucky we were to get wonderful women, and how we're not going to let them go," her husband replied.

Heidi blushed and squeezed her husband's arm. "I hope you and Nancy will be very happy," she told Ben. "I'm so glad you got together. She needed someone like you."

"Not nearly as much as I needed her," Ben replied.

Finally, it was time for the couple to leave for their honeymoon. Nancy changed into a loose yellow pullover top and jeans held up by suspenders. She had on a funky little cap, too. Ben thought the outfit made her look even younger than he did.

"Well, Mrs. Morris," he said as they drove down the driveway, accompanied by the clatter of tin cans the boys had attached to the back of the car. "Here we go."

Nancy laid her head against the car's headrest and smiled at her new husband. "Mrs. Morris," she said softly, "I do like the sound of that."

"So do I," Ben replied.

"This past year has really been amazing, hasn't it?" Nancy said as they drove along the freeway, headed for the secluded resort on the ocean where they were going to spend their first two weeks as a married couple. Nancy's employer had given them the honeymoon as a wedding gift.

"It sure has," Ben replied. "Boy, to think a year ago, I was sitting in jail, accused of doing those awful things to Trish. Even worse, I couldn't figure out how to make contact with you."

"God, yes," Nancy said. She reached over and laid her hand on her husband's leg. "It's so crazy, isn't it? Each of us was thinking of the other, but neither of us made a move. It's kind of sad, really, that it had to take a horrible thing like what happened to Trish to bring us together."

Ben laid his hand on hers and squeezed it. "I guess it is kind of sad it had to happen that way," he said. "But I don't really care how it happened, just so it came out the way it did."

They finally arrived at the resort. A liveried bellman came out and took their things and led them to their room. Ben, holding his bride's hand, followed the man down the hallway to their suite.

When the bellman ushered them into their room, Nancy looked around, amazed at how sumptuous their suite was. It was huge, and was furnished with Victorian era furniture. It even had a small bar along the wall of what appeared to be the living room, which also had huge windows that opened up onto a deck that overlooked the ocean. Ben tipped the bellman, then walked to a stereo which was in an intricately carved cabinet near the bar and turned it on. Ben looked at Nancy and smiled as soft, mellow music began filling the room. "Would you like to dance with your husband a little more, Mrs. Morris?" he asked.

Nancy nodded and, with tears of joy brimming in her eyes, she moved into her new husband's arms and laid her head on his shoulder. They began to move easily around the room in time to the soft, romantic music. Ben was a wonderful dancer, but even if he'd been clumsy, this would have been magical as far as Nancy was concerned! She hadn't felt this wonderful since George died, and wasn't sure she ever would again.

After a while, Nancy leaned back in Ben's arms and looked up into his face. He had the most incredible eyes! The depth of his love for her was reflected in them, a depth that shook her a little. She loved him very much, but could she ever love him as much as he seemed to love her? "Ben...this...this is so wonderful!" she whispered. "So wonderful."

"It is, isn't it," Ben replied, then he bent his head and covered her lips with his.

Passion, which had begun to smolder in Nancy's body while they were dancing, burst into a conflagration of desire when their lips met. Weakness swept over her. Her insides were a whirl of emotion and her body was trembling violently by the time the kiss ended.

"Wow!" Ben said when the kiss was over. He was having trouble breathing. He'd kissed Nancy what seemed like thousands of times before, but that kiss had been special!

Nancy was having problems breathing, too. Her chest felt as if someone had wrapped a steel band around it and her heart was pounding so hard she was sure Ben could hear it. She quivered when he stroked her face gently with his fingers, then his hands slid down to her shoulders. He pushed the suspenders off, tugged her blouse out of her jeans, and he began pulling it up. Her legs went weak. He was going to make love to her for the first time as her husband and, she found, she wanted him more than she'd ever wanted him before! She raised her arms and let him pull the blouse off, baring her lovely chest. Her firm, petite breasts weren't covered by a bra. She'd decided to leave it off when she changed out of the dress she'd worn for the marriage ceremony.

Onto her breasts Ben's hands moved. He gently began sweeping his thumbs over her nipples and kept doing it until they were hard and tingling. Indescribable thrills rocked her. Afraid her trembling legs wouldn't hold her, she tightened her embrace on him to keep from falling. "Ohh!" she moaned.

Ben scooped her up in his arms and carried her into the suite's bedroom, laid her on the bed, and gently finished removing what was left of her clothes. Once she was nude, he began to caress her tenderly, bringing her to higher and higher levels of ecstasy and need.

It was all too wonderful. Nancy lost the capacity for rational thought. All she felt was need! Powerful need! "Please! Oh, Ben, please!" she murmured. "I need you! Please, darling, I need you!"

"I know you do," Ben replied. His voice was hoarse. "I need you, too!"

The next thing Nancy knew, he was lying on the bed next to her, his body as bare as hers. She had no idea how, or when, he'd taken his clothes off. His hands and lips resumed their caresses, moving over her lithe, lovely body, teasing her, enflaming her, lifting her to ever-higher levels of desire and bliss. He knew exactly where and how to touch her to give her the utmost in joy! "Please! Oh, Ben, darling please!" she begged, "I need you! Please!"

"I know you do," Ben replied. "I'm going to give you what you want. Soon! God, you're so pretty!"

"Ahh!" Nancy cried when his mouth descended on and covered her vagina. Her hips rose from the bed and her hands raked at the quilted bedspread while his lips and tongue lashed her and drove her still wilder. "Gahh! I...I...Oh, God...I'm coming! I'm coming! Ohh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh!" Her back arched and her hips writhed as his lips and tongue gave her the gift of ultimate ecstasy and more.

Nancy's orgasm eventually began to wind down, but Ben didn't stop caressing her. His tender touches once again fanned the fires of passion. She couldn't believe how wonderful this was!

Slowly, gently, with as much tenderness as he could, Ben caressed his bride back to the peak of ecstasy. Nancy's body was tingling and screamed for release. "Ben, I...I need...need you!" she moaned, reaching for him. "I...I need you, Ben! Please, darling! Oh, please! Please!" At last his body rolled atop hers and she felt his erection prodding her belly. "Oh, darling, please don't make me wait! Please!" she begged, thrusting her hips up at him. "Take me, Ben! Please! Take me!"

"All right," Ben said and reached between them.

Nancy almost screamed with joy when her husband's erection began to enter her. She was so turned on, she couldn't wait. "Coming! Ahh! Ahhhh! Ahhhh! Gahhhhh!" she wailed. Her hips thrust upward, straining against him.

Ben pressed his hips against Nancy's, holding his body up on his outstretched arms as the paroxysms of joy wracked her. When her spasms of delight began to wane, he finally began to thrust into her moving , ever so slowly, he moved.

Nancy was stunned to feel joy beginning to spread through her again. She locked her legs behind Ben's and began matching his thrusts with urgent movements of her own.

On and on Ben went, sliding in and out of her. She began to wonder if their joining would ever end. She'd never experienced anything like what Ben was showing her tonight! He seemed to sense the second she was about to explode and would stop moving, letting them both calm down. Then he'd begin again, stroking gently into her, bringing her once more back to a quivering peak.

Finally, she opened her eyes and looked up at him. He smiled at her. "Come, my darling," he said softly. "Come for me."

The minute she heard his words, it was as if a tightly coiled spring suddenly was unleashed in Nancy's body. "Yes! Oh, God, Ben! Yes! Yes! Ahhh! Ahhhh! Oh, God! Oh, God! Uhhhh!" she groaned when another orgasm, her most incredible yet, exploded through her.

"Gahhh!" Ben cried then, his hips pressing down against her. Nancy felt his hot juices explode into her body.

Spent, they lay in each other's arms for a long time after they finished, too spent to move. Ben continued to stroke and caress Nancy's body, making a continuous stream of soft, endearing comments as he did. She had never felt more wonderful, or loved, in her life!

After their bodies had finally calmed, the moved so they were lying spoon-fashion, with Nancy's back to Ben. He began caressing one of her breasts and she quivered as once again her body began to respond to his touch. She felt his penis begin to swell and press against her buttocks. "Mmmm!" she murmured and wriggled her bottom against his growing hardness.

"You like that, don't you?" Ben said. His thumb and forefinger captured one of her rigid nipples and twisted it gently.

"Oh, God, you know I do!" Nancy groaned. She couldn't believe how wonderful he could make her feel!

He slid his hand down over her belly and onto one of her thighs and she felt him urged her leg back over his, then, suddenly, his hard penis slid into her once again. Passion rose still again as the wonderful wand of flesh filled her and thrilled her.

"Oh! Ah! Ohhhh!" Nancy moaned while his shaft once again plumbed her depths. Her moans of joy grew louder when his hand slid onto her clit and began twirling the rigid, hyper-sensitive bud of flesh. "Can't wait! Oh, Ben! I...Ohhh! Too good! Oh! Oh! Oh! God! I'm there! Already! Already! I'm there! Yes! Oh, Ben, yes! Ahh! Ahh!" she groaned while her lovely body quaked with the throes of passion.

"Oh, God, Nancy! Nancy! Uhhh!" Ben groaned, then he exploded, filling her with heat and wetness.

When they finished, Nancy rolled over and looked at her husband. "I love you, Ben Morris" she said and kissed him tenderly.

"I love you, too, Nancy Morris," Ben replied.

Ben reached for the light next to the bed and turned it off. Then he pulled Nancy into his arms. She snuggled against and kissed him, then exhausted by their wonderful day, the happy couple fell asleep.