Ben and Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well we were not until we were. My folks and her folks allow us to go to the beach during the summer before we went to college. Just to be prepared I bought some condoms and practiced putting them on. I thought that it wasn't sex if you used a condom."

"You didn't reuse your practice condoms did you?" said Sheila.

"Now your being silly," said Ben.

"Continue your story," said Sheila.

Well we went to the beach and my father snuck two six packs of beer in the trunk of my car. Briana's folks were tea-totalers and we were both surprised that my Dad had given us the gift. I mean we were both just eighteen. We got to the beach and checked in to the hotel as we were going to spend the night. The parents said that we had to have separate rooms; that was a joke.

We moved into my room and put the beer on ice. I watched as Briana stripped and put on her bikini, which covered almost nothing. I pulled my shorts off and since I was wearing my suit as underwear we then went out to the beach," said Ben.

Sheila looked at him and indicated that he needed to get to the good part.

Ben got up and kissed Sheila. He placed his hand on her pussy and inserted a finger in her pussy. Sheila's hand massaged Ben's cock and was rewarded with an erection. Ben slipped on top of his lover and his cock found the entrance to her pussy.

"Ok I will wait because you feel so good inside of me," said Sheila.

Sheila started to move her pelvic area and Ben kissed her "Bebe just cum for me I love your cock in my pussy," said Sheila.

Sheila rolled them over putting her on top she continued to fuck her lover.

"Break time is over, darling and I am waiting to hear how you nailed the lovely Briana in bed," said Sheila.

"We were sitting under an umbrella and I slipped my hand under her suit. My finger found the entrance to her pussy. I fingered her and she took my hand and kissed my finger. It was the first time I had been that close to a woman. I didn't know that women shaved their pussies. It got later in the afternoon so we went up to the room. Briana was a little more experienced than I was and she was comfortable being naked. She got out of her bikini as soon as she got in the room. We sat looking at each other. I remember her saying that I needed to be naked also so I pulled my suit off. She came over and inspected my equipment and walked away," said Ben.

"So you were embarrassed that she walked away?" said Briana.

"No she went in the bathroom and peed. She came out and I was standing at the entrance and took her in my arms. Then I remembered, that she said that I would not have any trouble getting in her pussy. "Several years of horse riding lessons have rearranged my parts. Also my friends and I have practiced with dildos." I didn't know what to think but I took her to the bed and kissed her. I went into my pack and pulled a condom out and quickly slipped it on. I climbed on top and she brought my cock to her the entrance to her vagina and I pressed and slid in with little fan fair. We kissed and I attempted to fuck her and I even ejaculated," said Ben.

"You attempted to fuck her?" said Sheila with a questioning tone.

"Technically we did have intercourse but I'm not sure either one of us had any fun the first time. But we got better as the day and night wore on. So that was my first time," finished Ben.

Ben felt Sheila's vaginal contractions and he began to move his cock in and out of her pussy. Sheila went stiff and Ben continued to fuck his lover. He was overcome and he deposited a load of cum in her pussy.

When they recovered Sheila got up and filled her glass. She walked around the deck.

"You're not getting away that easy," said Ben as he followed around the deck.

"Any scotch in this house?" asked Sheila.

"Quit stalling, give me your story," said Ben.

Sheila turned and looked in to Ben's eyes, "You don't want to know about my first time," said Sheila.

"If it was traumatic then you don't need to share it," said Ben.

"I was sort of assaulted, said Sheila.

"Assaulted is not a sort of event, you either were or..." said Ben.

"I had just entered college, in another city, and was also line cooking at a restaurant. I was on a date with a guy from work, I thought I loved him, and he took advantage of me. I was not ready for sex but he took advantage of my weakness at the time, and then he bragged about it to our friends. I go so pissed off I left my school and the town and haven't been back since," said Sheila.

"What about your folks?" asked Ben.

Sheila poured another glass of champagne and took a sip. "I never knew my Mother she took off and left me with an alcoholic father and his girlfriend. Me and Dad's lover actually bonded and she helped me cope with the failings of my Dad. She was a wonderful woman. When I was in College she called me and told me that she was leaving Dad. Two month's later Dad drank himself to death. I was the only relative so I had to take care of the arrangements. I worked my way through school and met this guy who turned out to be a narcissist. I was not ready for intercourse. I did not have the advantage that Briana had; I was a virgin everything was as if I was a small girl. I remember his reassuring tone as he raped me and turned me into a bloody mess, as I was ripped apart. He then left me in the hotel room and then all of his friends wanted to bed me. I found him in bar playing pool, with some new tart, and I cracked a bottle of beer over his head and got in my car and moved to Austin.

I have had other men before I met you but I think that you and I clicked. The reason that I gave you so much static about not having other people because I was remembering my first time, and I was afraid that you would bed me and leave me. I was afraid to be left alone," said Sheila.

"But we have had intercourse before this weekend?" said Ben.

"Yes but I was at my apartment or your home not some cool house in the middle of nowhere." responded Sheila.

Ben took Sheila's hand and led her back in the house and kissed her. They went back to bed and they lay together.

"Are we going to make love again?" said Sheila.

"Do you want too?" asked Ben.

"I want you to suck my Pussy."

Ben rolled over and slid down Sheila. He inserted his tongue in her pussy. "I like that," said Sheila.

The pair spent the rest of the morning making love. Sheila finally stopped drinking and took a nap. Ben occupied the time by exploring the house and the grounds. He was walking in the door just as Sheila woke up. "Where's my pretty penis," said Sheila. Ben walked into the bedroom, Sheila sat on the side of the bed and unzipped his pants and pulled his equipment out.

"It must be the water because I am horny," said Sheila. She put her arms around Ben and took his cock in her mouth. Her talented tongue began to dance. Ben put his hands on her head and she bit down. "No I don't play that game, darling. Too much baggage."

Sheila lay back on the bed and opened her legs and directed Ben's cock in her cunt. He lay on top of her and held her. "As much as I like this position what are we going to do for the rest of the day," said Sheila.

"This seems nice," said Ben.

"Fuck me make me cum damm it," said Sheila.

Ben continued to hold his position and kissed his lover. He enjoyed looking are her naked. He liked the way that her legs and flanks moved when she walked. He kissed her again and began to fuck her with swift motions of his cock in and out of her pussy. He heard her climax and waited for the experience to pass. He then started to fuck her again. "Baby I don't think I and take anymore," Sheila said as she came again. Ben suddenly erupted and shot what felt like buckets of cum in her hot cunt.

Sheila was panting after her last climax, "How do you have that much stamina Mr. Benjamin?"

"Hey get up and get dressed we have places to go. And I work out, darling so I can work you out."

Ben left the room and went down stairs, he soon heard Sheila coming down the stairs. Ben pulled a fancy camera out and snapped photos of her decending the stairs. She was dressed in tight jeans and a Mexican style top Ben could see that she was not wearing a bra. His eyes betrayed him. "I have to wear that stupid thing all week and I will be dammed if I put one on this weekend," declared Sheila.

"Do you see me complaining?" said Ben.

Ben opened the door and allowed Sheila to go through to outside. He ran to the car and held the door for her. She slipped in and he went around to the driver's side and sat behind the wheel. Sheila wrestled the camera away from Ben and snapped photos of him behind the wheel. Ben started the car and they were on the pathway to the farm to market road.

"Another Mystery darling? Or are you going to tell me where we are going?" said Sheila.

A friend of mine has a small business in the little town up ahead and he wanted to show me around. I thought that I would fun for you."

There was a sign announcing that they were entering Camden. They drove through the town and there was a sign "White Oak Whiskey" Ben turned the car into the parking lot. There was a distinct odor of fermenting grain and alcohol, when they got out of the car. A tall man approached Ben and there was a man hug. Ben spun around and introduced Sheila to his best friend.

"Sheila this is Bob Roberts who sort of owns this boutique distillery."

"Truth be told the bank owns the place I just make payments," said Bob.

He got Sheila between him and Ben and they walked into the visitor's center.

Behind the bar was a selection of the whiskeys that the company produced; Bob started to explain what the company produced.

"Our White Lighting is on the right, which is an un-aged corn spirit. To the left is two year-old bourbon. And no you don't need to be in Kentucky to make bourbon. To the left of that is a single Malt barley whiskey AKA scotch but I can't say that. We also make a wheat, rye, and barley vodka but I don't have any on display. Come on I will take you to the fermentation house."

Bob directed Sheila and Ben out a side door and across a gap between buildings and into another building with four large vats. Both Ben and Sheila were taking aback by the heat and humidity in the room. The odor of fermentation was overwhelming. Bob explained that the vats were almost ready to be distilled. "We will pump the vats into the pot stills in the next room, that is where the magic happens. The vats hold five hundred gallons of wort, beer basically. We ferment the mash at about 90 degrees the bubbles you see on the surface is the CO2 being given off by the fermenting yeast," said Bob.

He directed them to the next room and into a control room. "This is where we control the distillation process. I have one continuous column still and two pot stills."

"What are you making now?" asked Sheila.

"Not to be funny but grain spirit, the aging process is what makes whiskey. We are distilling corn/wheat liquor that will become Bourbon. This batch will be aged a full four years in a bonded warehouse. Come with me I want to show you something." Said Bob.

They walked out of the control room and into an adjacent warehouse. Bob picked up a tool and opened a drawer and pulled something that looked like letters. He set Ben and Sheila 2020 and thrust the iron in a fire and waited until the iron was red hot. There was a barrel next to the table and he pulled the iron out and pressed it firmly into the top of the barrel. Smoke and flame erupted from under the iron and Bob pulled it away and there was a perfect impression of their names with the date 2020.

"Come back up here and claim your barrel in 2020 and you will have a very good example of Texas blended whiskey. Now come with me to the tasting lab and we will pick the spirit that will go into that barrel," said Bob.

In the very clean lab the odors of the various processed were now where to be found. There were four flasks on the table. One contained a sprite that was made from 60% Corn and 40% wheat. The second contained a spirit with 55% corn 45% rye, The third was a spirit containing 100% malted barley. The last sample was a spirit made from Rye and Wheat.

Bob laid out a supply glasses and started pouring out the spirits in the glasses. He handed the glasses to Ben and Sheila and talked them through the tasting process. After they all tasted every spirit and Bob refilled the glasses and passed water to everyone.

"Let's taste again, and see if you can detect the subtle difference in the taste of the spirit."

They tasted each of the samples again rinsing with water between samples. When every one finished Bob asked for impressions.

"The forth one seemed a little sweeter than the other three," side Sheila.

"The 60/40 spirit seemed smooth I liked the flavor, I also liked the flavor of the last sample," said Ben.

"So neither one of you liked the middle two samples?" asked Bob.

I could not really tell the difference between those two samples," said Sheila.

"My perfect barrel would be about half of the first spirit and a quarter of the malted barley and the rest would be the last sample," Said Ben.

"What about you Sheila, since the barrel is half yours?" asked Ben.

"I would go 1/3 of the corn 1/3 of the Malt, 1/3 of the rye." Said, Sheila.

"Well, I would suggest that we lay down a base of the Corn sprit add the Malted barley and add the corn and rye to finish it out. So lets build a whiskey," said Bob.

They went back to the warehouse. The barrel that had their names burned in to the end was on a forklift there were hoses waiting to fill the barrel. Bob pick up one of the hoses and typed a code in the nozzle and inserted it in the bunghole of the barrel. When that hose quit he pick up another hose and typed a code in the nozzle and let the barrel fill. That hose quit and he picked up a third nozzle and repeated the filling position. Bob handed a large mallet to Sheila and placed a wooden bung in the hole. "Take your frustrations about Ben out on the bung and drive it home, Sheila" said Bob.

Sheila struck the plug several times driving it home.

"Man she must be pissed of at you Ben," said Bob.

No but he will need to nail me later," said Sheila with a smile on her face.

Bob changed the subject quickly; "There is fifty five gallons of custom blended whiskey, I can't call it bourbon because it doesn't meet the law but I think in a few years it will be a nice sipping whiskey," said Bob.

The forklift whisked the barrel away and deposited it in the warehouse. "I hope that we will be together long enough to sample it when it is finished?" said Sheila.

"Where do you think that you are going, dear," said Ben.

"Just made the comment," said Sheila.

Bob turned to Sheila "You have a good palate Ms. Sheila, do you want to be on my tasting panel?"

"I should I am the food and beverage director for a hotel. I met this lunk when he was bartending at a competitor, he told me that tending bar was a part time gig he claims to be some kind of attorney," said Sheila.

"Oh he is a lawyer all right he is responsible for getting me the permits to open up here," said Bob.

Bob invited them to watch a new batch start. They went in to the fermenter shed and watched as several fifty-pound bags of cracked corn are dumped in a wooden vat. Another employee dumped bags of wheat in the vat. The employee opened a valve and water spilled into the vat. The water was shut off and the employees started using canoe paddles to mix the grain and the water. Bob motioned them back to the gift shop and there were two bags on the counter both contained samples of the products of White Oak Whiskey. Bob refused payment and the pair walked out to the car. Soon they were retracing the route back to the house.

They got back to the house and found another cooler on the porch. Ben pulled the cooler in the house and found that Sheila had removed her top and was at the bar getting a whiskey. Ben put dinner in the fridge. Sheila was sitting looking out the window and the fireplace.

"Is that a sample from White Oak?" asked Ben.

"No I found a twelve-year scotch that I like. How about you get out of those pants and fuck me" said Sheila.

"Do you realize that for four hours we talked about whiskey and not sex," said Ben.

Yes, but that doesn't mean that I didn't want to take you behind one of those stills and have you nail me," said Sheila.

Sheila slipped her hand in Ben's pants and found his cock about midway to being ready for action. "What is wrong do you not find me beautiful," said Sheila.

Ben kissed his lover and stuck his tongue deep in her mouth. She clamped her teeth on his tongue and would not let go. Her hand was still in his pants and felt that his tool was coming up to her standards. She undid the top button and pealed the pants off of his body. Ben was lying on his back and Sheila straddled him and using her hand directed his cock into her pussy. She eased down taking the entire length of his cock in her cunt, then leaned down and kissed him. She came up for a breath.

"I could stay in this position forever," said Ben.

"Well don't get use to it because you have to feed me," said Sheila.

She started to ride his cock up and down like a rider on a bucking bronco. Ben went into ecstasy every time she came down. She went up almost allowing his cock to slip out of her pussy. She would hold and then come down lean and kiss him. "I love you Benjamin."

When she came down again he locked his arms around her and he shot a load in her cunt. They both collapsed and fell asleep. Ben was the first to awake and he kissed his lover. He quietly got off the couch put his pants on, and went up stairs and looked in his bag. He found the box from the jeweler's; he put to the box in his pocket. He came down stairs, went to the bar and made them both a martini using the vodka from White Oak.

"Where did you go, Darling?" asked Sheila.

"I made a deposit in the porcelain temple.

"I can't fuck you if you have pants on, dear," said Sheila.

Ben reached his hand in the pants pocket and pulled the box out and handed it to Sheila. She opened the box and the surprise on her face was priceless. The box contained a pair of diamond earrings, in the form of platinum capital "A"s encrusted with diamonds. Sheila put them on and they looked fantastic hanging from her ear lobes.

"Darling, is there a nice restaurant in Camden, I want to show these beauties off."

"I think that there is a place that we can go, it would be a pleasure to take you out to dinner," said Ben.

Sheila grabbed her boots Jeans and the top and ran up stairs. Ben heard the shower running and after a half hour he saw Sheila descending the stairs. She was dressed in new jeans that were the tightest that he had ever seen. The legs were inserted into a pair taupe boots with three inch heals. She was wearing a white top with cleavage that let everyone know her breasts were clearly unencumbered by a bra. She had pulled her hair back exposing her ears that were sporting the new earrings. On her right hand were three rings one sported a large diamond the others had different stones. On both wrists were large gold bands.

The vision took Ben's breath away. They had only been seeing each other for about six months and this was the first time he had seen her with this much jewelry.

"You look like a man who's seen a ghost," said Sheila.

"No ghost just a beautiful woman," responded Ben.

"Didn't think I could clean up so well," said Sheila.

"No I've seen you in formal wear, I just have never seen you with so much bling and you look good," responded Ben.

"Bling as you call it is a way for women to judge the relative importance of other women. The queen wears the crown so she has the power. I want to let folks in the place know that we're important," said Sheila.