Ben and Sheila

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers

Ben opened the door for Sheila and helped her get in the car. He went around to the right side and got in. He backed out and pointed the car up the path and to the Farm to Market road.

"The place is called Oak Cross Inn, it has a good reputation some of my partners have come up here from town," said Ben.

"So we may see Austin high society tonight?" said Sheila.

Ben pulled off the road on to a winding gravel path way much like the road to the house. The gravel changed to blacktop when they reached the parking lot. Ben parked the car and they got out and walked up to the entrance. The door opened and they went to the hostess stand. They followed a woman to a table in the center of the dinning room. A waiter came up and asked if they wanted a cocktail.

"I would like some cock but a cocktail will have to do, gin martini please," said Sheila.

Ben ordered the same, "Have you no shame girl, do you want to get us tossed before we eat," said Ben with a laugh.

"It was just a little Joke; besides he was cute," replied Sheila.

The waiter returned bringing the drinks and menus. They looked over menus; Sheila looked around the room, which was only half full.

"I think that I am going to try the Salmon, said Ben.

"I am thinking the fillet mignon said Sheila.

The waiter approached and recited the specials he then took their orders. Another server approached and asked if they would like a bottle of wine. "Leave the wine list and come back in a few minutes," said Sheila somewhat dismissively.

Ben looked at her with a questioning expression on his face.

"I knew that we were going to discuss what wine to get and I didn't want someone with less skill than I have to hang around making suggestions," said Sheila.

"Well did you have to be so abrupt?" asked Ben.

"I want a good bottle of wine not some over priced suggestion that will get him a spiff from the distributor," Sheila replied.

They looked over the list and decided on a red and a white. The server reappeared and took their order. He returned with four glassed and the two bottles of wine. He opened both bottles and poured samples for both and Sheila nodded and the man filled all of the glasses and went away.

"Here is to more sex if we get back to the house with out having an accident," said Ben.

"Look who is being forward now, darling," responded Sheila.

The meal came and Sheila ordered another two bottles of wine. The plates had generous portions and it took awhile for the pair to finish. "The second Round of the wines was a great idea, darling. Both of them were very good," said Ben.

The room was filling and Sheila looked around but didn't find anyone who she might know. She had the red wine glass in her hand and was studying the color. "You know some of these dishes reminded me of a chef that I worked for," said Sheila.

Their waiter came up to the table with a tray of deserts; Sheila already knew that Ben would get something with chocolate. Sheila ordered the fruit tart. The waiter returned with the deserts and a bottle of Champagne. He placed the deserts on the table and opened the wine and poured two glasses. Two older men approached the table one was dressed in a chef's coat the other in a business suit.

"I expect a very generous offer Ms. Patterson," said the man in the suit.

Sheila was genuinely surprised when she looked up; "Ben I need to introduce you to my first mentors in the hospitality business. This is Chef David Brown, and William Nash," said Sheila.

There were greetings all around and the two gentlemen found chairs and sat down. The Chef asked about the meal and Sheila remarked that she thought that it had his imprint on the cooking. A waiter came up and changed out the Champagne bottle. Sheila pulled the bottle out of the bucket, she turned to Ben; "You brought your "Black" credit card with you darling?"

"I think that this meal will mean I need to write a few more threatening letters so I can bill for the time," said Ben with a smile.

"Look desert is on the house," said Nash.

"Well Ben I guess that you will only need the Platinum card tonight," said Sheila.

"Hey Sheila did you hear about Charles Parker?" said Chef David.

"When I left I cut all ties as you well know," said Sheila.

"I guess he finally pissed off the wrong woman. She stuck a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. I heard she is doing 20 years," said the chef.

Sheila looking at Ben; "I will tell you the story later."

"Tell your boss that I will only accept four mil for the place," said Nash.

Another bottle of the sparkling wine arrived and the two men rose and kissed Sheila and left.

"Charles Parker was the guy I told you about that raped me, from the story it seems that he ran across the wrong woman. I only wish that I could have been there," said Sheila.

Ben rose and settled himself on his legs and went to the men's room. He walked by the bar that had a window that over looked a waterfall. The landscape designer had designed a dramatic scene lighting the falls. He finished his business and he went back to the table and took Sheila's hand and the bottle and directed her to the bar. They sat in a booth next to the window and looked at each other and drank the last bottle of the sparking wine. The bartender brought each of them a strong coffee.

"Unfortunately it will take more that coffee to metabolize the alcohol I have imbibed," said Ben.

"You do realize that I really want to jump on your bones, darling," said Sheila.

"Yes, but I don't see any place where we can go," said Ben.

"How about that little English number out in the parking lot?"

"If we fuck I want both of us to be comfortable, and that isn't my car," said Ben.

The bartender inquired if they wanted another bottle, but they declined. Sheila moved to the same side of the table and slid tight against Ben. She took her hand and discreetly slipped it in to his pants and felt his cock. "Nice to know that I still excite you darling."

Ben moved and Sheila allowed him to leave the table. He leaned down and kissed her; then went in search of the bill. He came later and took Sheila's hand and they left. They were arm and arm walking out to the parking lot. Ben assisted Sheila in the car and he went around and got in the driver's position. Ben was on the path out from the restaurant and found the main road through Cameron. He followed it back to the cut-off that led to the house they were renting and pulled into the car park. Ben got out and opened the door for Sheila. The both walked to the entrance and gained access. Sheila took her top off just as Ben closed the door. She had her arms around him and was unbuckling his belt and pealing his pants off. She tackled him into the sofa and found his cock and began to manipulate his shaft until it reached a hard erection. "Dear I can't remember if you have ever been this hard before?" said Sheila just as she took his cock in her mouth.

Ben gave indications that he was about to cum when she put a death squeeze on his tool that dampened his desire. "You know that really hurts, darling," said Ben.

"Yes but I want you to cum inside of my pussy, just lie still and create fantasies of me in your head," said Sheila as she got up and walked upstairs. Ben had another wonderful view as he watched his lover climb the steps to the bedroom. She descended completely naked but kept going down to the lower level. She came up carrying a familiar bottle and two glasses. She sat next to Ben and he marveled at the way the jewelry was set against her marble white skin. Sheila opened the bottle and poured out two glasses of the sparkling wine. She then stood and straddled her lover and directed his cock into her pussy.

"That is the position that women need to be in. On top and in full control," said Sheila.

Tell me who Charles Parker is?" asked Ben.

"He was the creep that raped me when I was in my first year of college. I only wish that I could have been there, I would have just shot his cock off and left him. That lady must have been really pissed about something he did," said Sheila.

They both moved so the sofa arm and pillows supported Ben's head. Ben watched his lovers breasts move as she fucked him. "You know you could help a little bit mister," she said.

Ben rose up and laid her on her back and kissed her. He then started to ram his cock in and out of her pussy. Ben went crazy with the feeling of her hard nipples on his bare chest. Suddenly Sheila started breathing rapidly and stiffened her body straining with a climax. Ben held her until her breathing returned to something approaching normal. He then started to move in and out, the warmth of her pussy was encouraging him and he suddenly rammed his cock and her felt his warm cum filling her cunt. He collapsed on top of her and kissed anything that was available. They remained in that position until Ben fell out of her pussy.

Neither one of them had any reference to time when they came out of their ecstatic coma. "That was one of the best fucks that I have experienced, darling," she said trying to regain her breath.

"I love you, Sheila," Ben said.

They sat up and looked at each other. Ben was captivated by her beauty, by her mind, and her love of life. He wondered if she would think of moving in with him in town. What would it be like to play house for real.

Sheila sat back in a provocative pose. "It looks like you swallowed a bird or something what is on your mind?" Asked Sheila.

"I was wondering if you would like to move in with me when your lease is up?" asked Ben.

There was a silence that was deafening.

"Was this trip a ruse so you could ask me that? Have I been played?" asked Sheila.

"You and I have high pressure Jobs, for the last six months we seemed to get along. I suggested this weekend so we could get away from the cell, the email and see what happened. I think that we have had a good time we toured the distillery, had a great meal and great sex before and after. I would like to make it more permanent. As you know I have a large house and we can set you up with a private office that will allow you to get away from me if you need to. But Sheila remember I was going from woman to woman before I met you. I met you and alarm bells went off in my head telling me that I had found the right one. I am not asking for the M word that may come later. To answer the question I just wanted to have a good time with my lover; is that a crime?" said Ben.

Sheila sat and thought. She thought some more. "This will shock you, but do you see this hand," she held up her left hand; "Do you see this finger," She pointed to the ring finger; "I have rings here," pointing to the right hand; "I want something there," again pointing to the left hand; you need to promise me that some time in the future I will have something on this hand, If you do then we have a deal."

Ben got up and walked up the stairs. He came down and Sheila watched his cock move in rhythm with his movements. He came around the sofa and drank in the vision of his lover's beauty. He took a sip of Champagne and got down on his knees. Since he was naked he could not disguise the box that he held in his hand. He leaned over and kissed her pussy. Grabbed her left hand and thrust the ring on her left hand ring finger; that matched the earrings that he had given her earlier in the day evening.

"Ms. Sheila, you would make me the happiest man if you would agree to be my wife."

Sheila silently rose and started walking toward the stairs. She turned and looked at Ben; "I'm going to bed and I expect you follow me," she said with a commanding tone.

She continued up the stairs and Ben's view caused him to become excited again. Ben put the glasses in the sink and hurried up to the bedroom. Sheila found the light switch and killed the lights before Ben was finished. He was halfway up the stairs when the lights went out. Ben found his way to the bathroom and finished his business. He slipped in to the bed and snuggled next his lover.

He felt a hand manipulating his cock; Sheila whispered in his ear; "I am so glad that you have the stamina of a stud, darling."

Ben's hand reciprocated and lodged a finger in her hot pussy. She started to nibble on one of Ben's ears; "I want you to suck on my breasts darling," whispered Sheila.

Using his free hand he gathered one of Sheila's breasts and placed his mouth over her nipple and began to nibble and suck. His tongue brushed her hard nipple. While he was working over her breast, his finger found her pleasure box and brushed it with his thumb.

Sheila pulled Ben to her lips and they kissed. Their tongues explored each other mouth.

"Please mount me, darling, I need a fuck in the worst way," said Sheila.

Ben slipped on top of his lover; she used her hands to guide his cock into her pussy. He slid in until his pubic hair was nestled next her pussy. Their mouths met. Ben held his position until he was sure that she was ready. He slowly started to move in and out of her pussy. Their mouths were locked together. Ben continued to move and kiss his lover. Sheila's mouth broke free and she encouraged his action. Ben felt her vagina contract around his dick, making it hard to move in and out. Ben was the first one to cum. He felt his warm cum in her pussy. They kissed and Ben fell asleep and eventually fell out of her pussy.

Day Three

Ben woke up and looked out the window and saw the sun beginning to illuminate the western hills. He slipped out of bed and went down stairs and found the box marked Sunday breakfast. He put the items in the oven to reheat. It consisted of a cinnamon coffee cake and bacon. While he waited for the items to reheat; he thought of the changes that were about to take place in his life. Well that horse left the barn yesterday in the early AM and he was fine with it.

He heard soft footsteps coming down from the bedroom. Sheila turned the corner and came into the kitchen. She was not naked but the clothing that she was wearing was so translucent that she could have been naked.

"You will need to get use to me being either naked or in this in the morning. Do you have any problems darling?" said Sheila.

Are you always this provocative, darling?" asked Ben.

"No but today I feel great. Are you having second thought about your offer?"

"No absolutely not," responded Ben.

"Good because neither am I," said Sheila as she walked over and kissed Ben.

The timer on the oven went off and Ben pulled the coffee cake out and placed it on the table. He went back to the oven and pulled the bacon. He pulled the butter out of the fridge and put it on the table. Sheila pulled two coffee cartridges out of the supply and placed one in the machine and placed a mug under the spout and pushed the brew button. The cup filled and she handed the mug to Ben and replaced the cartridge and the mug and pressed the brew button. When it finished she picked up her mug and went to the table. Ben was cutting the cake and putting it on plates.

Sheila's foot found Ben's crotch, Ben tried to be cool but it was hard. Sheila put her foot on the floor.

"What do you want to do, stay in and fuck each other's brains out; or do something else?" asked Sheila.

"What do you have on your schedule tomorrow, do we need to return this evening?" asked Ben

"I have nothing on my schedule, I can stay another day," responded Sheila.

"Good I have an idea," said Ben.

"Does it involve drinking lots of champagne and fucking our brains out?"

"Maybe later, I have something else in mind," said Ben.

"How can you have something else on your mind when I am sitting here so provocatively," said Sheila with a laugh.

"When your finished get dressed we are going to go driving," said Ben as he kissed her.

Ben got up and started upstairs. Ben got dressed and was descending as Sheila was going up. They kissed and Ben encouraged her to dress quickly. Ten minutes later Sheila was coming down the stairs and Ben intercepted her at the last step and kissed her again. They walked out and got in the car and Ben started down the path.

He got on the road to Camden but turned in the opposite direction. When he got to the freeway he turned away from Austin and drove past two exits. At the third he pulled off and started driving west. After rounding a curve a large body of water came into view. At the second marina he pulled in and tapped a code into a keypad and the gate moved out of the way. He parked the car and they got out and walked along the docks. He stopped at a medium sized cabin cruiser and stepped aboard. Ben held out his hand to Sheila and helped her aboard.

"You never told me you owned a boat," she said.

"I don't own the whole thing I am part of a syndicate, it just happens to be my weekend.

Ben went to the control area and checked the gauges and was relieved that the boat had a full tank. He started the bilge blower to remove fuel fumes and started the engines. He moved to the bow and cast off the lines on both sides of the boat. He cast off the stern lines and went up and put the boat in gear and pulled out of the slip slowly. Sheila sat next to him looking interested in what he was doing.

"The boat is stocked with food and booze, darling?" she asked.

"Down stairs in the main saloon. Get me a glass of champagne please," replied Ben.

"Most people would be drinking beer," said Sheila.

"The only thing beer is good for is making whiskey," replied Ben.

Sheila went down to the main saloon and looked around the bar and found several bottles of Champagne. She got the bottle opened and the glasses poured and took them up to the control area. She found Ben sitting at the console watching the boat steer it self. She handed the wine to Ben and looked at the boat drive.

The boat was headed toward a beach and suddenly the boat throttled back to idle. Ben handed the glass back to Sheila and moved forward and let the anchor go. He came back and reclaimed his glass they toasted each other.

"Do I get naked now or later?" asked Sheila.

"Lets wait until the sun goes behind the hill," said Ben.

Ben grabbed the bottle and went down to the main saloon. Sheila followed him and embraced him from behind. She pulled the tail of his belt releasing the buckle. She opened the top button of his pants and pulled his fly open. "I think that you are ready, darling."

Ben used his feet to kick his shoes off and stepped out of his pants. She looped her thumbs in his waistband and pulled is underwear down to his ankles. She reached out and grasped his cock and brought it to her mouth. He tongue painted the tip of his cock and she tasted the precum. Ben watched as his cock disappeared into Sheila's mouth.

She released Ben and moved them to the large sofa. Ben laid back and Sheila stood over him. She lost her top and was again with out a bra. She pealed her jeans and kicked off her boots and stepped out kicking the clothes out of her way.

"I want to be fucked, darling Get on top," Sheila whispered.

Ben stood up and allowed Sheila to get on the sofa and he slid on top of her their mouths met and they were locked in a kiss. Ben raised his pelvic area and Sheila used her hands to guide his cock into her pussy.

"Did you know that your cock feels so good inside of me?"

"That is an understatement, darling you feel so good," said Ben.

"Fuck me Benjamin."

Ben started to move his cock in and out of his lover's pussy. Their lips came together in a kiss with their tongues fencing each other. Sheila suddenly started breathing hard and moved her pussy up and down, matching Ben's movements. She stiffened and Ben felt the flood of Sheila's spend warming and lubricating his cock. Ben vowed to himself that he would bring his lover to three climaxes before he would cum. Ben held her until she came to and then began to fuck her again. His hand massaged the top of her slit, which started to bring her off again. "Darling, I am not sure that I can take much more of this," Sheila gasped. Ben kissed his lover again and he continued to work his cock in and out of her pussy. Without warning he felt her pussy contract around his cock and he shot a large tribute to his lover.

pbon44
pbon44
116 Followers