Ben and Streek: Clone Saga Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

"Ooh, very nice!" said Streek looking around.

She smiled at Mia again. She was a little out of place in this setting, all sweaty, with her bruised face and blood stained gi.

"You look beautiful." said Streek. she wondered if she should go over and kiss her.

"Uh, ...thanks. You like the view?"

Streek looked out over the ocean to the magnificent colours of the sunset. "It's amazing!"

"No, do you like the view?" said Mia pointing inside the suite. Then Streek saw him, a naked man. He was an Adonis, with tan skin and long dark hair and a clean shaven face. His body was hairless and muscular. Streeks' eyes were drawn down to his penis, it wasn't huge, but bigger than hers' used to be, and looked to be perfectly formed.

Streek had to admit, he was beautiful.

"I'd like you to meet my boy-toy, Carlos." He walked up to Mia and put his arms around her.

"I missed you, my love." he said softly and then they kissed.

Streeks' heart sank. This is what she meant? she wants to get it on with her hunky holobot? Mia stopped kissing for a moment and turned to Streek again.

"Don't worry Streek, I haven't forgotten about you."

She gestured inside and Streek saw another man who looked exactly the same. "Carlos has a twin brother ...or clone if you prefer."

The other Carlos approached Streek and put his arms around her. Streek pushed him away. "Mia! ...Mia!"

Mia pulled herself away from Carlos' lips again, "What?"

"I want to go!"

"What's the matter, don't you like him? I can knock up someone who's more your type, I can give you your dream man."

"No! ...thanks, I'm just more sore and tired than I thought, I wanna go get some rest."

"You can just lay down and let Carlos do all the work, he'll have you feeling good again."

"Mia, I just wanna go now."

"Yeah, sure. Command: Escape."

A doorway opened up at the end of the balcony, they could see the gym beyond it.

"Thanks for the workout, it was amazing, and sorry about your gi."

"Hey Streek, You're not going to tell anyone about this program!" She was telling her, not asking.

"No, don't worry. See ya later!"

Streek went back to locker room and showered. She examined the cut on her breast, it was around three inches long and not very deep and had stopped bleeding. It still hurt, but was already getting better. There would be billions of nanobots swarming over the wound, working hard to repair the damaged tissue. Soon the wound would be completely gone.

Her bra was ruined, the left cup was torn and badly bloodstained.

Streek felt like an idiot for thinking Mia was going to have sex with her. Even when I'm a man again I won't stand a chance, I looked nothing like her dream hunks in there.

She decided she needed a drink, she got changed again and left the gym to see if she could find her way back to the Frigate docking bay and the Avatari.

Streek got back to the Avatari. Ben and the Doctor weren't around, just Makita. "Welcome back Lisa, looks like we have this place all to ourselves eh?"

"Yeah, looks like it."

"I'm so happy to be able to spend some time alone with you."

"No you're not, you're just programmed to say that."

"That's right, you're so smart."

"Can you get me a Rum and Cola, please."

"For you honey, sure."

Streek went over to a screen on the wall.

"Mirror mode." Her image appeared on the screen. She was still not completely used to her feminine appearance. She touched her face, the swelling and bruising was almost gone now, she certainly felt less pain. By all rights she should be stiff and aching. She was once again amazed at those invisible little robots living inside her body.

"Here you go honey." Makita handed her a drink.

"Are you doing anything right now Mak?"

"Ooh, what did you have in mind?"

"Make me some pants, like the ones I had before, and a gi if it's not too much trouble."

Streek sat on one of the comfy chairs and drank. She couldn't stop thinking of Mia, she was probably having sex right now with her hunky holobot, or perhaps two of them.

I should have stayed there so I could watch her. She imagined Mia laying naked on that big round bed with her nice, toned legs spread, with her breasts heaving and moaning in pleasure as Carlos banged her wet pussy.

Streek felt her own pussy tingling and getting moist. She slowly moved her hand down under her miniskirt, and rubbed her slit through the cotton panties. I used to jack-off all the time when I was a man, this is different.

It felt nice, her panties were starting to get wet from her juices. She slipped her hand up and into her panties and her fingers rubbed on the bare wet lips. "mmmmmm."

Streek closed her eyes and saw Mia naked on top of Carlos bouncing up and down with her red hair flowing free, she cries out in ecstasy. Streeks' finger slipped inside her, she was really wet now. She could feel the fleshy wall of her hymen, it felt really good just rubbing that.

She slipped her finger out again and moved it up higher. She slipped it into the folds of skin and felt for the little bud of her clitoris which had gotten hard. "Oooh!" she said, the little bud was sensitive.

She lightly rubbed her wet finger around it. It felt really good. Her other hand went up and groped at one of her big breasts.

She pictured Mia again, on her hands and knees, Carlos had hold of her butt and was banging her from behind. The other Carlos was in front of her, and Mia was bobbing her head, sucking on his hard cock.

Then she heard someone walking up the ships' ramp, Streek quickly slipped her hand out of her panties and straightened her skirt out.

It was Ben who came up the ramp.

"Hey there girlfriend." she said smiling.

"Hey Ben, how's it goin'?"

"Are you okay? you look a little flushed!"

"...uh, Yeah I'm fine. How was your tour of Zacs' ship?"

"Great! That ship's amazing, you should see what Zac's done with the engines. I showed him a way to optimise the Central Command System, increased it's power efficiency by five percent. Zac showed me all the advanced system upgrades they've done, and we ended up having sex in the engine room."

"...you ...What?!" said Streek blinking, "...did he rape you?"

"No! It was purely consentual."

"You slut!, you wanted to do it? ...with a guy?!"

"Yeah, well, I was kinda horny. He wasn't as good as Jorin, but it was fun. If we're gunna turn back into men soon, I just wanna enjoy what being a woman has to offer. Heh, he's happy with himself, he thinks he took my virginity."

"Unbelievable, you just met the guy! I need another drink."

"I'll grab it for you" said Ben moving over to the bar. "...You haven't just been here drinking alone have you?"

"No, I've been with Mia."

"Oh, she's pretty hot, isn't she?"

"Really? I hadn't really noticed. We did some holo-sim combat training. You should have seen it Ben, it was awesome! We were put smack-bang in the middle of the Monkey Fury holos and we were kicking ass all over the place. I came close to being violently killed, it was great!"

"So, they have good video games here eh?."

"Yeah, Mia seems to really enjoy them."

"You know, you should probably get laid too, it might be good for you. Zac has a friend..."

"I'm a lesbian!"

"You were serious about that?"

"Of coarse I was!, I've always liked women, I'm straight as a man and gay as a woman. The last thing I want is some hairy guy poking at my insides with his dick."

"I guess I'm bisexual then, at least while I'm a woman. Maybe we can get it on, I'm up for it!"

"No thanks, you're a bit too slutty for my taste!"

Bens' expression soured. she slammed the drink on the table, spilling half of it.

"Hey, watch it!" said Streek.

"Fuck you! You think you're better than me, you stuck up bitch!" Ben blubbered with tears in her eyes, then she stormed out into her quarters.

"Ben! ...Fuckin' Hell!" called Streek. What the hell is wrong with her? I was just ripping on her, we used to do it all the time as guys, and we'd just laugh it off.

Streek slunk back into her chair, she was feeling low again. Ben has changed. I thought we were just the same and only our bodies had changed, but Ben's different now, am I a different person too?. Streek drank down what was left of her Rum in one shot and sat there in a rotten mood.

About an hour later she heard someone else coming up the ramp, was it the Doctor? "Hello, anyone there?" said Zac as he poked his head through the ramp hole.

"Hi." said Streek, not bothering to get up.

Zac came in. Streek wondered if he could fight like his sister, he didn't look like a fighter. He looked fairly intelligent.

"Hi, uh ...Streek. Mia says you didn't totally suck in the holo-shed. Trust me, that's high praise coming from her. I was afraid you'd be all bruised and bloody after training with her, but you've got that regeneration thing happening don't you?"

Streek just nodded, she wasn't in the mood for light conversation.

"Is Bernie around?"

"Why? Do you want to fuck her again?"

"Heh, she told you about that eh? We were just having a bit of fun. I really like her."

"She's not a pleasure clone. Just so you know."

"I know! She knows a lot about Star Ships and computing. She's a scientist too, isn't she?"

"Not exactly. She's a Captain."

"Like me. Where's her ship?"

"New Heidi. It's not like the ships around here."

"Right."

"What do you want Zac?"

"I came to invite you to dinner, ...both of you, on behalf of my Dad."

"Who's your Dad?"

"He's General Bolton, the man who runs things here. The Doc and Mia will be there too."

Mia is the Generals' daughter? I didn't know that.

"Shall I come and get you two in an hour?"

"Yeah, sure."

An hour later, Zac came back and walked the girls through the Space Station. Makita had worked fast and finished Streeks new pants, and Streek was glad to be wearing them, though her breasts were wobbling free without a bra.

Ben wasn't talking much, especially to Streek. She decided to just leave her alone. Streek was feeling a little tipsy, she had three and a half drinks and it felt like it was affecting her more than it used to.

They got to an airlock with a couple of armed guards posted outside, Zac gave them a friendly greeting and they passed through, into the ship on the other side.

"Welcome aboard the SS Angelina, my fathers' ship." said Zac.

"Looks like a military cruiser." said Ben.

"Yeah that's right, a Sonycorp F-class."

"With a 400kG power core?"

"No, we like upgrading our ships here, it's more like 2000kG"

Ben whistled, clearly impressed, she thought 400k was a lot.

"The Avatari has stealth and super scanners, my ship is the fastest, and this one is our power-house, though it rarely leaves the station these days." said Zac.

"I'd love to see the engine room."

"I bet you would!" smiled Zac. Streek rolled her eyes.

Mia was already inside, and came down the corridor toward them. She had changed again, she was wearing a nice Yellow blouse and dressy brown pants and black boots. Her vibrant red hair was no longer in a pony tail and framed her face nicely. Her face looked battered, a big purple bruise was on her right cheek and her left eye was dark and swollen, there was also small strips of tape over a small cut next to her left eye.

"Hi girls!" she said smiling, she raised her hand and lightly touched Streeks face "...Look at you Streek!, You were looking far worse than me in there, now you're all pretty again. It must be good being a clone, huh?"

"I guess it has its' advantages." smiled Streek, she was enjoying Mias' touch.

"The General and Grandpa will be here shortly and we'll have dinner, can we get you a drink?"

"Yeah, I'll have a double Scotch and dry." said Ben.

"A Rum and cola, thanks" said Streek.

"Sure, come this way" said Zac moving down the corridor.

Mia touched Streek on the shoulder,

"Can we talk a moment?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure." said Streek as Zac and Ben walked away. Ben looked back at them, and then she went away into the room. "I didn't tell anyone about your program." said Streek

"I know, but it's kinda about that. Grandpa told me how he met you."

"Oh?" Streek worried about what else the Doctor might have been telling her.

"He said you were being raped, by a bar full of brutes."

"...yeah." Streek lowered her eyes, feeling ashamed, she didn't want Mia to know about that.

"...And I'm such a fuckin' stupid bitch!" said Mia, a tone of anger in her voice. "...You had been recently raped and stabbed and what do I do? I take you into the holo-shed and point blades and dicks at you!" Mia shook her head, obviously angry with herself. "...Look, I'm sorry, Okay?, I didn't know!"

"No, there's nothing to be sorry about. I think the training was really good for me, I enjoyed it. And I'm a big girl, I think I can handle seeing a naked man. That ...incident, in the bar, wasn't as bad as it could have been, thanks to the Doc. You're not a stupid bitch Mia."

"Thanks." said Mia squeezing Streeks' shoulder, "...lets go get those drinks."

The four of them got their drinks and sat down on the comfy chairs in a big recreation room. They talked for a while. Ben seemed to have lightened up and Streek was feeling relaxed, with the help of the alcohol in her system and the surprising bit of tenderness Mia had shown her back there.

Soon the doors opened and Dr. Arnott stepped in, the little old man was wearing a plain white shirt and brown pants.

Next to him was a man who had to be the General. He wasn't tall, but still towered over Dr. Arnott, he had a stocky build and was wearing an olive green military uniform, almost the same colour as Streeks' top. He looked to be around fifty and had a large bushy grey moustache and closely cropped grey hair. He strode over to them and Ben and Streek stood up, he thrust out his hand and Ben shook it.

"Captain Anders, The Doctor has told me a lot about you. Welcome aboard the Angelina."

"Thank you General Bolton, it's a nice operation you have here. I didn't know you guys existed before today."

"That's the way we like it." He stopped shaking Bens' hand and shook hands with Streek. "Miss McKenzie, welcome."

"General."

"I hope my kids have been making you feel comfortable here while you waited."

"Yeah, they have, thanks." said Streek.

General Bolton looked at his daughter and frowned.

"Mia!, again?. It's quite possible to train without getting yourself badly beat up, you know!."

"You should have seen the other guy Dad." smiled Mia as she got up and hugged him.

He then shook hands with his son,

"How's that ship of yours doing Zac?"

"Just fine!" said Zac.

"Well who's hungry? Lets go eat!" said the General.

At the Captains table, Streek was seated next to Ben and Dr. Arnott, Mia and Zac were opposite them and the General and Doctor were at both ends of the large black table.

A boxy android served them, it looked nowhere near as advanced as Makita. The android served up roast lamb with roast vegetables and some greens and gravy and apple sauce. The food was good. Streek didn't realise how hungry she was, and dug in to the food.

"Is it all to your liking Captain Anders?" asked General Bolton.

"Yeah, thanks, it's good, but call me Bernie." said Ben as some gravy dribbled down her chin.

"Then you can call me Roy."

"Wow, your family likes its three letter names huh?"

"Ha, yeah I guess we do, but my childrens' mothers' name was Angelina."

"You named this ship after her. What happened to her?, if you don't mind me..."

"Killed in action!" said Mia as she bit into a chunk of meat."

"Yes." said Roy, "..She was a remarkable fighter pilot, and a remarkable woman. She fought for freedom against the Federation in the Civil War. She was an Ace, and made it into the Rebels elite Alpha Squadron. She survived many of the most dangerous missions, but on one mission her luck ran out and she was shot down."

"Oh, I see." said Ben.

"No, she wasn't killed then, the Feds captured her and began brutally torturing her to get information."

"The Feds don't use torture do they?" said Streek.

"You fuckin' retard!" said Mia.

"Mia!" growled the General.

"...sorry." said Mia, looking down at her plate.

"The Feds don't admit to using torture, but the Feds do whatever the hell they want. They have become too powerful, and by extension, too corrupt. Angelinas' last year of life must have been a living hell, but she didn't break. In fact she was killed in an escape attempt in which she killed several Federation soldiers."

"like I said ...killed in action." said Mia.

"So I named this ship in honour of her. I hope it's as unbreakable as her spirit, and will exact her bloody vengeance upon the Federation."

Wow! thought Streek, the hatred for the Federation in this room is palpable.

"Captain Anders ...Bernie, are you aware that you rank quite highly on the Feds most wanted list?" said General Bolton.

"I knew they were coming after me, I didn't know how serious they were."

"Oh very serious! You're code Mockingbird, Alien Tech."

Ben swallowed a chunk of roast potato and thought about it. "Do you want me to leave?"

"Don't be silly girl, this place is a haven for Alien Tech, I want the opposite, I want you to stay."

"Do you?"

"I know you have a deal with Dr. Arnott, when you help him recover the Cloning Pod, he'll help you to ...get back what you lost."

"What's that?" asked Zac.

"It's none of your concern, Zac." said his father gruffly. "...Anyway I was hoping afterwards, you would work for us, both of you. We could certainly use soldiers like you."

"But we're just simple traders." said Streek.

"Bernie is an Astro Engineer dad, some kind of genius at soft-modding." said Zac.

"And Streek is a bit rough around the edges, but she can fight." added Mia.

"So can I." said Ben "...I defeated Streek this morning."

"Cos' you cheated!" said Streek.

Dr. Arnott looked at both girls in turn.

"You both have more potential than you realise. I told you what we're fighting against. Xenoform Technology is about to change mankinds' destiny forever. This could very well be the most important fight in the history of mankind."

"So what do you say girls? are you with us?" asked General Bolton.

Ben looked at Streek, she wasn't sure what to think.

"Uh, thanks, I'm flattered, but could I get some time to think about this?"

"How much time do you need?"

"We'll give you an answer after we recover the Cloning Pod."

General Boltons' expression didn't change.

"Very well, but remember, we always look after our own. There are not many other options for you, with the Federation hunting you down."

They continued talking about the Federation and the Resistance and the goings on at the base while they had a delicious Peach Melba for dessert. Dr. Arnott and General Bolton excused themself soon after dessert, apparently they had some important business to attend to.

Mia, Zac, Ben and Streek sat at the table and had another round of drinks. Somehow the conversation had gone down a different path.

Mia took another sip of her Vodka and continued on,

"My first time happened when I was twelve."

"Whoa, so young!" said Streek.

"Yeah, I used to train at this dojo back on Rygar, my Sensei was awesome. But there was this guy who used to train there, Vinny. He was a big dumb bruiser who ran a loan sharking racquet in the neighbourhood, real scumbag. No doubt he was there just to learn to beat people up better, but I think Sensei was trying to straighten him out, without much success."

"...One day he got Vinny to have an exhibition match with me. He probably thought it would teach him some humility, getting his butt kicked by a twelve year-old girl. And I did. I kicked his ass, he way too slow. But all it did was piss Vinny off."

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers