Ben and Streek: Clone Saga Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

"Hey there Streeky, you're lookin' pretty hot tonight, you know that?"

"How much have you had to drink?" asked Streek.

Bernie looked at her bottle, "Almost enough." She tipped it up and took another swig. Then she held it out, offering it to Streek.

Streek took the bottle and swallowed down some of the strong liquor. Bernie walked past her into her quarters. "Why don't you come in." said Streek.

"Nice room," said Bernie. "It's just like my room. What were you doing?"

"Just reading."

"Boring. Bet you've been dying to find out what my surprise is."

"No."

"Ha! Well, I know you've been missing your dick, so I got you something." She put the case on Streeks' bed and opened it up. Streek saw the pink phallic object inside.

"A dildo," she said with disgust. "...I don't want it."

"Not just a dildo. This is a Cyber-neural Strapon. A very expensive sex toy." She got a thick white band from the case. "See, you put this around your noggin and it transmits into your brain. You feel what the dildo feels, y'know like you've got a dick. It can even make you cum, apparently."

"Really?" said Streek, looking it over. She didn't quite know what to make of it. "Where did you get it?"

"I got a friend in the ES, Belinda, nice lady. I was talking with her about you..."

"You were talking about me?"

"Yeah, that's what us chicks do, we talk about people. Anyway, she lent this to me."

"Is that what chicks do? Lend out their sex toys?"

"Yeah, why not? Well, I kinda promised to let her use it on me."

Streek just shook her head. Bernie had done this to try and cheer her up, it was nice to know that she cared. "Look Bernie, I appreciate the gesture and all, but I haven't had much of a libido lately."

"Yeah, our last sexual experience was ...horrible. That's why we should have some good sex, it'll help us get past it, y'know?"

"I don't know..." said Streek hesitantly.

"Oh really?" Bernie clumsily unzipped her jumpsuit and pulled it down around her waist. Streek watched as she pulled her bra down and jiggled her large breasts. "You would pass this up?"

Streek shook her head and smiled. She did find Bernie quite attractive, particularly her big boobs. She would have been really lucky to get a girl like this when she was a guy.

Bernie approached her and tenderly held her around her waist. Streek could smell the alcohol on her breath as she came in and planted a couple of small kisses on her lips. Then she kissed more forcefully, wrapping her lips around Streeks' and then their tongues rubbed against each other.

Streek was amazed how quickly her libido was returning to her. Warm, fuzzy feeling came to her as they kissed. Bernies' large breasts were pressed against hers' and she could feel her hands rubbing against her ass. Her heart started beating faster and she suddenly felt hot and flushed.

Bernie eventually pulled back, and they both got their breath back. "I think we both need to just forget all the shit and have some fun."

Streek reached forward and grabbed Bernies' bare breasts and gave them a squeeze. She enjoyed the feeling of the soft warm flesh in her hands. "They are a nice pair of tits." she said.

Bernie gave her a big smile, "I know!"

Streek brushed aside Bernies' fair hair and looked into her beautiful blue eyes again. "You do make a pretty girl."

"I know that too."

Streek leant forward and started kissing her neck. Bernie giggled as her hands rubbed up Streeks' back. Her hands made their way back to Streeks' breasts and gave them a playful squeeze. Streek was enjoying her touch. The hands moved to the zipper of her jumpsuit.

Slowly she started unzipping the jumpsuit while Streek continued to kiss her neck. Bernie pulled down the olive green jumpsuit and Streek dropped her arms, letting it slide down, revealing her white bra.

Bernie reached around and undid the strap. "Hey, I'm gettin' pretty good at this." She pulled the bra away and tossed it behind her.

Streeks' skin was very pale and soft and clear. It was new skin, which had completely grown back recently. Bernies' skin was the same.

Bernie reached down and got a handful of Streeks' boobs and lifted them. "You haven't got a bad pair yourself, Hooty." She bent down and started kissing them. Streek let out a soft moan as Bernie sealed her lips around her nipple and gently sucked. Waves of excitement flooded through her body and her pussy tingled as it got moist.

Bernie continued to kiss, suck and grope at Streeks' breasts, and it felt really good. She rubbed her hand through Bernies' soft blonde hair.

Bernie started working her way up again, slowly kissing her way up Streeks' breasts. Streek let out a pleasurable sigh as she kissed her neck. Then Bernie found her lips and they were both pashing again. Waves of pleasure washed through Streek, and she felt herself getting even wetter.

Bernie pulled away and looked into Streeks' dark brown eyes. "Are you in the mood now?" she asked. Streek nodded and then came forward and kissed her again.

When they stopped again, Bernie nodded to the case on the bed, "Go on, put it on."

Streek reluctantly pulled herself away from Bernie and went and picked up the dildo. It was around seven inches long and was the shape of an erect penis. It had a smooth shaft and round head. It was a bright pink colour and felt rubbery. It had a few grey straps attached to the base.

"This is silly," said Streek. "Do you even know how to put it on?"

"We'll work it out."

Bernie bent down and got hold of the band of Streeks' white panties and pulled them down. Streek stepped out of them and then Bernie ran her fingers along her groin, brushing at the prickly stubble where her pubic hair was growing back.

Streek quietly moaned as she felt sparks of pleasure as Bernie softly rubbed her pussy lips. Bernie grabbed the toy and pressed it against the soft skin on Streeks' groin. The soft base seemed to mould into her body.

Streek let out a gasp as she felt it softly press around her clit. Once she was used to it, it felt nice. Bernie moved Streeks' hand to it, so that she held it there, and then she went about securing the straps around her hips and thighs.

The dildo jutted out in front of her. Streek looked down at it, it was a little bigger than her penis used to be. Its' bright pink colour made it look a little ridiculous.

Bernie got hold of the headband and put it over Streeks' head, brushing aside the white streak on her fringe. "Looks like we're good to go. Are you excited Streek?"

"I suppose."

"We just need to turn it on here." Bernie reached to the head band and thumbed the switch. "Do you feel anything?"

"No."

Bernie reached down and grabbed the dildo. "YEEEEAAAGHHH!!!" Streek screamed out and jumped back. "FUCK!" She ripped the head band off and threw it to the ground.

"What's wrong?" said Bernie.

"It fuckin' hurt!" said Streek. "Fuck this!" She tried to take the toy off again.

Bernie stopped her, "No wait, it's just not calibrated to your brain. We just need to turn the sensitivity down a bit." She picked the head band up and adjusted a dial on it. Then she put it back on Streeks' head.

Streek flinched as she went to grab the dildo again. Bernie got hold of the shaft. "Do you feel that?"

"Yeah, ...kinda."

Bernie adjusted the dial again, and then rubbed her hand along it. "Ooh, that's strange." said Streek. "...Yeah, I can feel that."

"What about this?" said Bernie. She got down onto her knees and looked up at Streek with a sly smile on her face. She took the fat head into her mouth and closed her lips around the shaft. She began sucking and stroking the shaft with her hand.

"hmmmmmmm." Streek hummed softly. It was like the dildo was part of her body, she could feel the wetness and the sucking sensation and the hand rubbing along the shaft.

Soon Bernie stopped and looked up at her. "So? How is it?"

"It's not the same, ...don't stop though." Bernie smiled at her and then took the pink dildo in her mouth again. She stroked it and bobbed her head back and forth sucking. Streek enjoyed the pleasure transmitted into her mind from the headband. It was kind of like having a cock again.

Bernie stopped again and looked up at her. "Sit down on the bed Stud." Streek sat down and then Bernie got down in front of her again. She put her big boobs around the dildo and squeezed them together around it. "Do you like that?"

"Ah, Yeah, that's good." Streek was enjoying the sight of Bernies' big tits wrapped around the pink dildo as much as the feeling. Bernie bobbed her head down and took the tip into her mouth again and continued sucking.

Bernies' blue eyes looked up at her, and Streek smiled down at her. After a little while, Bernie stood up and pulled her wet panties down.

Streek got more exited looking at her bald pussy. She leant forward and grabbed her hips. Bernie let out an "Ooh" as she started moving her tongue along the wet slit.

Streek pulled back again, "You're really wet."

"Yeah, I am. Can we fuck now?"

Streek smiled up at her, "Oh yeah!"

"It's just ...this hymen regrowth thing really sucks!"

"Yeah, it does. You don't need to do it if you don't want to." said Streek. Bernie pushed her back onto the bed, then she got on top, straddling her.

Bernie looked into her eyes again. "I do want to. I'll just do this at my own pace." She leant down and planted another kiss on Streeks' lips.

Bernie pushed herself back up again. Streek looked at her large pale boobs and then moved her attention down to her bald, glistening pussy. The sight made her excited and her own pussy tingled and got wetter.

Bernie moved back, so that she was over the pink dildo poking up from Streeks' groin. She got hold of it and slowly lowered herself down onto it. She bit her bottom lip as it entered her and pushed through her hymen. Streek moaned with the intense sensation of the tight pussy.

Bernie slowly came down so that the dildo was wedged up all the way inside her. She tilted her head back and breathed heavily. "Are you okay Bern?" asked Streek.

Bernie looked down at her and smiled, "Yeah, that was the hard part." Streek could feel the warmth, wetness and tightness around the dildo, and the sight of Bernies' naked curvaceous body on top of her was exciting.

Slowly Bernie started moving up and down, and the sensation Streek was getting from the cyber-neural strapon was fantastic.

It was a strange feeling as she felt her pussy tingling wildly and the sensation of the artificial cock. She reached up and grabbed Bernies' big boobs and groped and squeezed them as Bernie rode on top of her.

Bernie was softly moaning as she pumped her hips up and down on the dildo. Her juices were running down the pink shaft. She had a smile on her face as she looked down at Streek.

After several minutes of riding the dildo, she got up off it, and it popped out of her hot, wet pussy. Her slit was all rosy and soaking wet, Streek just wanted to bury her face in it again. "Why should I do all the work? You get on top Streek."

Streek nodded at her and got up off the bed. Bernie laid down on her back and spread her legs for her. She smiled a Streek invitingly. Streek moved on top of her and pushed the dildo back into her hot pussy.

Bernie moaned as Streek pumped her ass up and down. Streeks' large tits were bouncing around as she fucked her. She bent down and groped Bernies' boobs and sucked on her hard nipples. Streeks' pussy was dripping wet now, and she could feel the pleasure building.

Bernie reached up and groped Streeks' tits. She was moaning loudly as Streek pumped the dildo into her tight cunt.

Streek was reaching her peak, she threw her head back and moaned as she climaxed. It was a female orgasm she was experiencing. Her pussy throbbed wildly and she felt the intense pleasure. She slumped down on top of Bernie, kissing her on the neck and lips, and Bernie lustily kissed her back.

"Don't you dare stop now!" said Bernie, "I'm getting close too." Streek smiled at her and lifted herself up and continued thrusting the dildo into her. Bernie threw her head back and moaned loudly.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck me hard, that's so good!" She cried out in ecstasy as she climaxed. She was hot and flushed and breathing heavily. Streek bent down and kissed her again.

"Do you still hate surprises?" asked Bernie softly.

"This was a good surprise." said Streek. She pulled the dildo out from the soaking wet hole. "It's not like the real thing, but it's still great. I bet you want a go with it, eh?"

"Yeah, I might be a little curious."

Streek took it off again and helped strap it on to Bernies' body. "You don't have to take it Streek, I can just jerk it if you prefer."

"I'll give you a nice blowjob. That feels pretty damn good." Streek put the headband on Bernie and turned it on. She wrapped her hand around the dildo. "Do you feel that?"

"Yeah, I feel it, it is kinda weird." Streek got down and took it into her mouth. She started softly sucking and stroking the shaft. The dildo was warm and she could taste Bernies' juices on it.

"I might just adjust the sensitivity here." Bernie turned the dial and the let out a loud "Ooooh! ...Oh god! That's intense!" Streek stopped sucking and looked up at her. "Keep going!" said Bernie.

Streek wrapped her lips around the dildo again. She sucked it deep into her mouth and rubbed it with her tongue. She wrapped her lips tightly around the shaft as she moved her head back again.

Bernie moaned loudly as Streek sucked and stroked the dildo. She ran her fingers through Streeks' dark brown hair. Streek reached under the strapon and started rubbing at her warm, wet slit.

Bernie moaned some more as a couple of fingers slipped inside her. Streeks' hand quickly became wet as she finger fucked the hot pussy. Streeks' own pussy continued to tingle wildly as her juices flowed.

It didn't take long for Bernie to start reaching her peak. "Aaah Yeah! Take it you bitch!" cried out Bernie as her pussy throbbed wildly around Streeks' fingers and she was rocked by a powerful orgasm.

Streek removed the dildo from her mouth and gave Bernie a smile. Bernie grabbed her head and moved down and gave her a lusty kiss on the lips. Their hearts raced as their tongues rubbed against each other.

Eventually Bernie pulled away and slumped back onto the bed, getting her breath back. Streek got up and laid on the bed next to her, she was also hot and flushed.

"I love this toy!" said Bernie. "What number was Kira in? Do you think she would like it if I gave her a late night visit with this thing? I think she would. She looks like a little fire-cracker, I bet she goes off with a bang!"

"Stay away from my students." said Streek, turning to her.

"Why? Do you want her all to yourself? Wanna give her a few private lessons, eh?" teased Bernie.

"I think it's you who needs to be taught a lesson!" Streek got on top of her and grabbed her. They started playfully wrestling on the bed, grappling at each other and rubbing their sweaty naked bodies against each other. The dildo poked at Streeks' ass, making her squeal.

Bernie rolled over and got on top of Streek, and was struggling to pin her down. "You're gunna lose again Cockroach!"

"Not this time!" Streek managed to reach up and turn the dial on the headband, and then grabbed the dildo at Bernies' groin.

"Aaaaaagh!!" Bernie cried out and jumped back off of her and ripped the headband off. Streek quickly got on top of her and pinned her down.

"Dirty fuckin' trick!" cried out Bernie.

"Payback!" said Streek, "I got you this time!"

"Allright, Allright, get off me bitch!" Streek got off her and Bernie sat up and laughed. She began undoing the straps of the toy. "Put this on and fuck me again. Then I reckon we will both sleep well tonight."

Pretty soon Bernie was on her hands and knees on the bed. Streek was behind her holding onto her ass and ramming the strapon into her as her big boobs bounced about. Bernies' loud moans could be heard down the corridor of the Star Ship.

******

That night Streek was having a nightmare again. She wasn't in the Resolve this time, but in the confined space of the Apollo Creed.

She was chained up and naked, male bodies were all around her, hurting her, and she couldn't stop it. Then she saw the rough, scarred mans' face, laughing at her.

Streek woke with a start, she was covered in sweat. Captain Naeme, that was the man she saw. She tried not to think about it, but he was right here on the Space Station.

Bernie was breathing heavily, she was naked and cuddling up right next to her. Streek got up out of bed, being careful not to wake her. She went to the ensuite and splashed some water in her face. She looked at herself in the mirror. This is fucked up, why can't I just get some sleep without going back there?

A notion got into her head, and she went back into the room and fumbled around, slipping on her jump-suit and boots in the dark.

Streek left her quarters, it was around quarter past two in the morning and there was no one around. Streek made her way though the twisting and turning corridors of the Space Station.

Eventually she came to the place they were using as the detention centre. As she entered the ship, she saw a male guard around her age sitting at the desk behind a counter.

She could hear lustful moaning and as she got closer she could see a holographic woman bouncing up and down, with her big tits flopping around. He was watching porn on his TAB, like Streek used to do a lot as a guy.

The man became aware of her and quickly shut the porno off and looked at her red faced.

"Uh ...hi there." he said. The young man was skinny with medium length brown hair and a goatee.

"Hi ...was that Rhonda Lords?"

"Uh, ...yeah, I was just passing the time y'know, long graveyard shift. um, ...can I help you?"

"I want to see one of the prisoners."

"What, now? in the middle of the night? ...wait, I know you."

"you do?"

"Mias' friend, from that party in the holo-shed. What was your name? Stripe or something?"

"Streek. Sorry I don't remember much from the party."

"Yeah Streek, you and your blonde friend got pretty wasted, so did I. I'm Jacko."

"So, can I go and see this prisoner Jacko?"

"What? Why?"

"I need to get some information for Doctor Arnott."

"You can review the Deep Brain Scans for that, they'll tell you all you need to know. We've got the files on the main system."

"No, I want to talk to him, I have history with him."

"Who? The Pirate?"

"Yes, the Pirate."

"It's gotta be cleared with General Bolton. I'm stuck with this lousy shift because I pissed off my Commanding Officer. I don't want to get into any more trouble."

"I don't think the General would appreciate being disturbed at this time of the night. I told you I'm doing this for Doctor Arnott."

"Can't it wait then, you really should be cleared."

"The Doctor is out on a mission, I need to do this now."

"I'm sorry Streek, we gotta do things by the book. I don't want to get in trouble again."

Streek sighed, then she leant forward, giving him a good view of her large boobs. She gave him a seductive smile. "Isn't there anything I can do to get you to change your mind?" she said to him.

"Uh ...what did you have in mind?"

Streek moved around the desk to him, walking slowly and sexily. "Come here."

Jacko stood up, smiling at her. When Streek got close she quickly slid around behind him and clamped her arm around his neck in a sleeper hold. Jacko cried out in surprise and struggled against her, but she held him securely.

"Shhh, go to sleep now. You've had a long shift, just close your eyes and go to sleep buddy." Soon Jacko stopped struggling and lapsed into unconsciousness. Streek propped him back into the chair and took his key cards.

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers