Ben and Streek: Clone Saga Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

"You got nice tits." said the guard, staring at her chest. Bernie looked away. "You don't mind if I give 'em a squeeze eh?"

He put his gun down and went over to her and got hold of her boobs. "Get your filthy hands off me! Go away, you stink!" said Bernie.

"Leave her alone!" called out Ben-Three. The other guard punched him hard in the face.

"Don't like sharing your fuck-toy eh? Too bad Cunt!"

The man continued to grope and squeeze at her tits, Bernie couldn't do anything about it with her hands cuffed behind her back and a gun pointed at her crewmen.

He pulled down the zipper of her jump-suit and opened it at the front, he pulled her white bra down and exposed her large bare breasts. "Yeah, that's a real nice pair you got clone!" he grabbed them again, rubbing and squeezing them.

Bernie grimaced as he moved his mouth to the breasts and started sucking and biting at her nipples. Soon he got up and dropped his pants, revealing his hard, seven-inch cock, and big, hairy balls. Bernie shook her head "No!, get that filthy thing away from me, you fuckin' Prick!"

"Come on baby! I wanna do some titty fucking."

He grabbed her tits and squeezed them together, then he slid his cock up between them. He laughed as he thrust his cock back and forth between her tits. Bernie looked away as the fat cock-head kept coming forward toward her face.

"Yeah, bitch. Do the other clones ever do this with you? I bet they gang bang you all the time eh? I bet your really good at sucking cock."

"Put it in my mouth and I swear I'll bite it off."

"Nah, you wont bite it off, cos then I'd get my knife out and play slice and dice with you and your boyfriends." He let go of her tits and stuck his cock in her face. "Come on, open up for me bitch!"

She turned her face away, but he roughly pulled her hair and prodded the cock-head at her lips, "I said open your slut mouth!" he said angrily, but Bernie kept her mouth shut tight. He gave her a couple of hard slaps to the face.

"Fuckin' leave her alone you prick!" called out Ben-Three.

"I told you to shut your face!" said the other guard as he hit him again.

"And you, open your face!" said the guard as he slapped Bernies' cheek with his cock. "Fine then, if you won't take it in your mouth, then I'll just stick it up the other end!"

He pulled her off the bench and onto the floor and then he started pulling at her jump-suit. "Naaaagh, stop it you Prick!" Bernie struggled as he pulled her jump-suit down over her ass. He had her bent over on her knees and roughly pulled her white panties down, revealing her bare, round bum.

He pulled her ass cheeks apart and spat on the brown freckle of her ass-hole. Bernie cried out as he grabbed his cock and prodded the head of it at her little hole. He pushed it forward and Bernie cried out in pain as her ass was penetrated by the hard member.

"Ahh Yeah! At least your tight ass is letting me in!"

"Aaaagh! Aaaaagh! Stop!" cried out Bernie as he was ramming her forward with deep, hard thrusts.

The other Bens were furious, there was nothing they could do as their Captain got brutally anal raped in front of them. They knew what it was like, and it was Bernie who had came and helped them.

Bernie cried and moaned as the Pirate kept painfully banging away at her tight ass. Her large tits swayed forward as she was continually pounded. She let out a stream of obscenities as the Pirate rapist groaned with pleasure.

Finally he stopped thrusting and pulled out of the squeezing sphincter. He went over in front of her and pulled her hair, making her lift her teary face. He had hold of his thick cock and was jerking it in front of her.

"Nnnngh, yeah, I'm gunna give you a hot load in the face Slut, you ready for it?" He started to groan, and Bernie screwed up her face as she felt the warm, sticky cum spurt out onto her closed eyes and nose and start to dribble down past her lips, it made her shudder in disgust.

He wiped his cock in her hair, and then roughly pushed her away. "You ready to have a turn with her Rick? Or would you rather do one of the boy clones?"

"Ha!, not when there's a hot Slut here."

He came forward and got his hard cock out. He bent over Bernie on the floor and got a handful of blonde hair. She winced as he forced her up on the bench again. He roughly groped at her big tits for a while, then he put his hard cock in her face. "Mouth or Ass-hole? Which is it gunna be Slut?"

Reluctantly Bernie opened her mouth and he pushed his cock past her lips. She closed her lips around the shaft and began sucking. He got hold of her hair and rocked his hips back and forth, fucking her face.

Sometimes the fat cock-head prodded at the back of her throat, making her gag. The cock tasted horrible, and she could still feel the other Pirates' cum running down her face.

Soon Rock pulled out of her mouth and then pulled her off the bench, he sat down on the bench and made Bernie kneel in front of him and put her face into his groin, taking the cock into her mouth again.

He sat back with a smile on his face as she bobbed her head up and down in his lap, sucking him off. After a while he started breathing heavily, he grabbed hold of Bernies head and started to groan.

Bernie gave muffled cries of protest and tried to pull back as the cock throbbed, and then hot cum spurted out into her mouth. He let go and she quickly moved her head off his cock and spat the cum onto the floor. "You guys don't have her trained very well." he said to the other Bens.

Bernie slumped down against the bench, cum dribbled off her chin. Rock got up and tucked his cock back into his pants.

"Can you pull my clothes back on now?" she asked the guards, staring at them with hatred.

"Why?, I like you better like that." said the guard, staring at her tits. "I bet there's gunna be some more friendly Pirate hospitality for you when we reach Keyser City."


********


In mid afternoon, Mia and Streek had taken a shuttle to the Fortress with several other dancers. They were subjected to scans again, so taking along their weapons and TABs wasn't an option.

Skylar Fortress rose up amongst other buildings along the shoreline of the harbour. It was huge and drum shaped, surrounded by high steel walls.

When they got through the perimeter, they could see it was as much an opulent, spacious mansion as a secure fortress. The front balcony entrance was dominated by a huge aquarium tank. Streek was amazed when she saw the giant Great White Shark that occupied it, it had to be over ten meters long.

It swam along slowly and ominously over the large tunnel entrance to the building. Obviously Skylar wanted everyone who came to the fortress to see him.

They walked inside and there was a huge spacious area with a very high ceiling, large central staircase and balcony above them, people were all around, setting up for the party.

"This place is something else, isn't it?" said Mia, she looked very sexy in her golden bikini dancer costume and with her red hair braided behind her. "This Skylar obviously has a shit-load of money."

"Hey that's Quadrilogy!" said Streek pointing at the band setting up on the stage. A group of four long haired Rock-Stars clad in dark leather.

"Yeah it is, you like them?"

"They're not bad, Bernie likes them. They were doing pretty well in the charts, it must have cost heaps to get them to play in Keyser."

"Yeah, I guess we'll be dancing to them. Just do what you're told for now, we should get a break sooner or later, then we'll do a bit of snooping."

"Yeah Okay."

There were round platforms set up around the huge room, where the dancers were instructed to stay and dance to the music. Streek wasn't far away from Mia, and she had a good view of the entrance and shark tank. She could watch the monster shark swimming around.

They were just being used as decorations for the party. People started filling the room, mostly rough looking Pirate types, men and women, not the type of crowd you would expect to see in such an opulent mansion.

Streek just danced up on her platform to the Quadrilogys' pop-rock, attracting a lot of lusty stares from men around the room.

As the party went on, it seemed to get more rowdy. There was plenty of drinking and drug taking, and fighting and even some sex acts being performed out there in front of everyone, sometimes with not-too-willing women.

Streek saw a huge man with short blonde hair enter the room and her blood ran cold. It was Tank. He had a bandage wrapped around his muscular arm where she had shot him on New Heidi.

He didn't seem to even look her way. She wasn't sure if he would recognise her, but it would mean trouble if he did. Streek just continued dancing, and somehow she lost track of him in the crowd.

There was some angry shouting and then a fight broke out between two big men, not far from where she was. One of them got knocked back into a table. He grabbed a large silver fork and then lunged forward and stabbed the other man in the guts. He cried out in pain and then got hit with a strong uppercut, knocking him to the ground. A crowd gathered around them, cheering them on.

The big Pirate laid into him with his boot as he lay bleeding on the ground. Then the man dragged him off toward the shark tank, leaving a red, bloody trail. The guards let him drag the other man up the stairs of the tank as the crowd cheered him on.

The wounded Pirate was begging for mercy as he was lifted up and thrown into the water. Everyone could see him splashing about, struggling in the water as it turned red around him.

Slowly the monster shark approached and it seemed everyone in the room was cheering excitedly. The shark came up to the struggling Pirate and opened its huge jaws wide and then chomped him in half. An even larger cloud of blood appeared in the tank as the shark swam on and the top half of the dead man slowly sunk to the bottom.

The crowd roared in excitement and watched as a minute later the shark came back and swallowed the rest of him. The band played on and Streek continued to dance. Everyone in the room went about their business again, after all the excitement.

A few hours had passed and the sun was beginning to set, the party was now in full swing. Streek was told she could have a half-hour break. She climbed down off the platform and Mia approached her.

"Wild party eh? I was watching you dance, very alluring. Come on, time to get down to business." Several men came up to them, wanting to talk to them. Mia brushed them off, saying they needed to go to the bathroom.

Streek could feel their hands on her breasts and butt as they pushed their way through the crowd. She just pushed them away, resisting the urge to break their arms.

They made their way up the wide, central staircase and up onto the balcony. Streek saw Tank up there, and he was talking to Sadie, in her black leathers with spiky, purple and red mohawk and a bunch of piercing.

Streek quickly turned her face away, Sadie might recognise her if she saw her. Mia and Streek went into the womens' toilets up there. There was a woman in there at the basins, snorting some sort of drug. Mia went into one of the stalls and Streek went into another, she did need to pee.

When they came out, the other woman was gone and they were in there alone. Mia had a compact TAB in her hand, she nodded up at the large air vents. "We're going through there, I remote hacked the motion sensors."

"Where did you get the TAB?"

"I won't tell you where I was keeping it, but it was pretty uncomfortable."

"oh, ...but the scans?"

"It has its' own stealth mode. We gotta find a security console and plug it in so Zac can hack the system. Now come on, we gotta get moving."

Soon they were moving through the air vents. They were large enough for them to walk through, bent over. They came to a point where the vent split off upwards, and started shimmying up.

"So," said Mia. "...Since you're a Lezzo, do you get turned on by looking at yourself in the mirror?"

"I ...I don't really wanna answer that."

"Come on, I thought we were friends."

"We are, but I still don't wanna answer that."

"Okay, but would you have sex with Streek clone?"

"No!" Streek said straight away, "I strongly objected to that."

"Oh, would be like having sex with a sister right?, the thought of sex with my brother grosses me out."

"Heh, ...something like that."

"You don't mind me calling you a Lezzo do you?"

"I am a Lezzo."

They were soon on the level above the main hall where the party was, they silently moved past a bedroom where they could hear a whore moaning as a Pirate bounced up and down on top of her.

They moved to the next bedroom, Mia checked that there was no one about with her TAB and then kicked off the vent cover. The two of them dropped down into the empty room.

They went to the door, Mia held her TAB up, running the x-ray scanner, she held her hand up, signalling for Streek to wait. After a little while they exited the room, out into the hallway.

They moved up the hallway. Suddenly a tall, young man came out from one of the doors. He approached the girls smiling. "Hey there, looks like you two are free, how about I get some time with both of you?"

Mia smiled at him and went and rubbed his arm, "Sure honey, that sounds like fun." She jabbed at his throat, quick as a flash, snapping his neck. He fell to the floor dead. "Give me a hand here Streek."

Streek helped her drag him off into one of the rooms and then they continued on. They made it to a security room and Mia ran a scan. "There's a guard in here. I'll let you take care of this one if you like."

"Sure."

"Quietly." said Mia, Streek nodded. Mia Remote hacked the door and it opened. Streek ran in toward the guard in the centre of the room. "Wha..?" he said as she leapt at him and gave a strong kick to his head, he fell back to the ground and Streek was on him. She grabbed his head and twisted it, killing him.

Mia closed the door and wasted no time pulling the wire from the TAB and plugging it into the security console. "You got a green light Zac." she said into the TAB.

"Roger that, good work sis." came Zacs' voice. "How's the party? I never got an invite."

"You wouldn't fit in with this crowd. You'd be the sad guy in the corner, eating chips."

"I don't know, I like a good party."

"But now's the time to get to work brother."

"I am working Bloodnut!"

Zac fell silent as he went about hacking their system. Mias' eyes fell on Streek, looking over her half-naked body. She slowly came closer. "I've got another question." she said.

"Yeah? What's that?"

Mia came even closer, Streek was surprised when she planted a kiss on her lips. Streek couldn't believe this was happening. She kissed her back, their tongues rubbed against each other. Her heart was racing and she felt wonderful tingling sensations running through her body.

Mia pulled away slightly, and Streek felt the urge to feel her warm, soft lips again. She looked into her beautiful green eyes. Streek leant forward and kissed her again. She was getting hot and flushed. Eventually Mia pulled away again. Her expression was hard to read.

"Did you enjoy that?" asked Streek.

"No! It's not there." came Zacs' voice.

"What?" said Mia.

"The Cloning Pod, it's not at the fortress. I found references to a secret facility where they keep their Alien Tech, but they were careful not to leave any record of its' location. I'm ninety percent sure the Cloning Pod is somewhere else."

Mia turned to Streek. "Drakk!, we did all this for nothing!"

"We could go and visit this Skylar, get him to tell us where the secret facility is."

"No, it's way too risky. We'd end up as shark food. We'll get out of here and then concentrate on our search for Bernie and Dr. Arnott."

"Okay then."

They left the security room and moved back down the hallway. At the end of the hallway they opened a door and found themselves face to face with Sadie.

A bright beam shot out from Sadies' gun at her hip and struck Streek, she dropped to the floor as Mia kicked at the gun. Another beam hit Mia just as she knocked the weapon away, and she dropped to the floor as well. The weapon clattered against the wall and onto the ground.

"Hey, that gun wasn't cheap Bitch!" said Sadie. "I got it special order." She went and picked it up again. Streek was flat on the floor, she was trying to get up, but she couldn't move at all.

"Scorpion Tail, causes temporary paralysis, but not loss of consciousness like most stun weapons." said Sadie coming back over to them. Streek heard the footsteps of more people approaching.

Sadie grabbed Streek by her braids and lifted her head up, she looked at her coldly. "Yeah, it's you. The Dyke who approached me in the bar on New Heidi, and you were at the Impound Facility too, shooting at us. I thought I recognised you downstairs."

Streeks' jaw slumped and drool ran down her chin, she couldn't talk. Sadie let go of her and her head thumped against the floor. "That's the one that shot me!" came Tanks' deep voice, "I'm sure of it." Streek felt a gun pressing against her arm. She was scared out of her mind. "You're gunna know what it feels like bitch!"

"Don't Tank!" said Sadie. Tank kept the gun pressed against her. "Put the gun away, that's an order." Tank growled, and then holstered his gun.

"Skylar will want to know what you Bitches are doing, sneaking about here." said Sadie.

"We don't have to take them to Skylar right away, eh Captain?" came another mans voice. "They're such pretty young things. Can't we have a bit of fun with 'em?"

"Well, they can't talk anyway, until the paralysis wears off. It should take about an hour." She lifted Streeks' head, "You offered to do some Ryphin with me before. Let's go then Dyke."

Tank lifted Streek up and slung her over his shoulder. "Heh, heh, I'm gunna give you a good fucking!" he said as he groped her ass.

Mia was picked up and carried by another man. Streek couldn't even look around, but she guessed there was about six of them. They carried the girls into a nearby bedroom. Streek was roughly thrown down onto the large bed, and then Mia was thrown down next to her. Tank got over her and pulled down her top and started handling her boobs with his large hands.

"I've got her first Tank." said Sadie.

"You?"

"Yeah me. I think she's pretty hot." Tank reluctantly backed away and Sadie got up on top of Streek and turned her head and kissed her on the lips as she groped at her boobs.

Streek could feel the round metal stud on her tongue as it rubbed on her tongue. Sadie had a small vial, with clear brown liquid in it. "Here's a present for you." she said and poured half of liquid into Streeks' mouth. It had a familiar strong grassy, mentholly taste. Sadie lifted her head so that it poured down her throat.

Sadie swallowed down the rest of it. "That's a waste of good Ryphin." said Tank.

"I'll do whatever the fuck I want with it." Sadie kissed Streek on the lips again, rubbing the metal stud around in her mouth.

"I didn't even ask you what your name was, ...oh well." She moved down and was kissing her breasts. Streek could see a couple of men next to them molesting Mia, she felt really helpless.

Sadie pulled off Streeks' bikini bottom, and exposed her pussy. Her pubic hair was just short fuzz, where it was still growing back. Sadie spread her legs and smiled at her.

"You've got a pretty little cunt, don't you? It looks nice and tight." She got down and moved her tongue along it, rubbing her metal stud against her labia.

The Ryphin was starting to affect her mind. It started blocking all negative thoughts and feelings and amplifying all the positive ones.

Her pussy felt good and was getting wet as Sadie licked it. "I'm gunna get you off honey." said Sadie and she continued licking away.

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers