Ben and Streek: Clone Saga Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh Yeah!" said the man next to them, he had his cock in Mias' pussy and started fucking her. Another man had his cock in her mouth, trying to get it down her throat.

To Streek, both the men looked very handsome. Even Tank who was towering over her looked very attractive.

Sadie continued to work Streeks' pussy with her tongue while she rubbed her clit with her wet thumb. It was feeling really good for Streek, her pussy was completely relaxed and the Ryphin was enhancing the pleasure, she was getting wetter and wetter.

"Why are you making her feel good?" said Tank. "She's the fuckin' enemy."

"Because I want to, Meat-head. Don't worry, she'll get what's coming to her."

"Yeah, I'll see to that."

Streek could feel the fluttering sensation inside her, getting stronger and stronger. Sadies' tongue rubbed around on her clit and then sunk back into her wet pussy as she tongue-fucked her.

Streek started to climax and waves of pleasure emanated from her pussy. "Ha, I think she's cumming" said Sadie. She sunk her fingers into Streeks' soaking wet cunt and pressed up against her hymen. "Wow! I don't think this Dyke's even been penetrated."

"You sayin' she's a Cherry?" said Tank.

"My pretty virgin princess." laughed Sadie.

"That Ryphin's kicking in, eh Captain? How you feelin'?"

"Pretty fuckin' good, thank you Tank."

"How about I pop your Princesses' cherry and you watch and play with yourself. That sound good?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

"Heh heh, great!" said Tank. Sadie got off of Streek and the giant climbed on the bed. Streek was still in a Ryphin and orgasm induced daze. She saw him pull out his huge, twelve-inch cock.

The Ryphin failed to block out her sudden jolt of fear. She remembered too well, being forced to take that massive thing in her ass and mouth. She snapped out of her daze, she didn't want to be raped by him again. Streek let out a throaty groan and she barely managed to throw her arm up at him weakly then it flopped back down again.

"Hey, she's not supposed to be able to move yet." said Sadie.

"Maybe your gun is faulty." said Tank.

"Is that one moving at all?" Sadie asked the men who were raping Mia.

"She's only gettin' bucked every time I thrust into her."

"Maybe my virgin princess is a tough little Dyke."

"Well, let's see how she handles the Tank." He spread her legs wide and pressed his huge cock up against her wet pink slit. Streek didn't have the strength to move again.

Tank pushed into her, the pain was intense as he ripped through the hymen, and the huge, fat member stretched her tender insides as it penetrated her tight cunt. Streek couldn't even cry out in pain, she only gave another throaty moan. "Ahhh, Yeah, that's a tight piece of pussy! I love deflowering virgins!"

He moved his huge cock back and then pushed it forward again and started fucking her. It hurt, but luckily Streek was wet, completely relaxed and under the influence of Ryphin, or it would have hurt a lot more.

Streek got squashed into the mattress with each thrust as the huge Pirate moved on top of her. She couldn't believe this was happening, Tank was raping her again, and next to her, poor Mia was also getting raped by Pirates.

Tank continued banging away, she couldn't believe how big his cock felt inside her. The sensation was too intense, but she still couldn't move. The other man was groaning next to them. "Nnnngh, Aaaah, I'm cumming!" He grunted as he spurted inside Mias' pussy and then pulled out.

Another Pirate got on top of her and started raping her again, with a squish, squish, squish noise. The other man was still fucking her face, pushing his hard cock down her throat.

Streek tried really hard, and could only move her hand a little. As Tank went on, the pain subsided and the intense rubbing inside her stretched, wet pussy started to actually feel good. Sadie got close again and kissed her. Her tongue was lashing around in her mouth, she also rubbed Streeks' clit while Tank fucked her with hard deep strokes.

Streek could feel another orgasm building deep inside her. The feeling got stronger and stronger until she threw her head back and moaned as a powerful orgasm rocked her body. "Ha, the Slut loves my big cock. Stupid Dyke didn't know what she'd been missing".

Tank thrust hard as Streeks' orgasm subsided, then he pulled out of her. He flipped her over and got her on her knees, positioning her like a rag-doll. Streeks' face was pressed into the bed as he forced his huge cock into her again from behind. Streek started getting continuously bucked forward as he fucked her hard and deep.

She could move a little now, but it took a lot of effort, and it was hard to concentrate while she was getting the shit fucked out of her. Sadie reached around and groped and squeezed at her tits.

Tank slammed away at her with his big cock for a while. He started to breathe heavily and groan, "Ahh, I'm gunna cum, where should I shoot it?"

"Cum all over her pretty face." said Sadie.

"You got it Captain."

Tank pulled out and climbed up along the bed, he grabbed Streeks' hair and turned her head around and began jerking his big cock in her face. Tank groaned and then the hot cum spurted out onto her face, her jaw was slumped open and more cum shot into her mouth. Streek was grossed out, she could taste it, and feel it running down her face.

She tried to spit it out but was having a lot of trouble getting her mouth to move. Tank put his cock into her mouth, her lips were stretched around the shaft, and the cock-head rubbed along her tongue.

He moved his cock in her mouth for a little while, she could taste the cum and her own pussy juices. the cock-head sometimes pressing up against her throat. He pulled out and then dropped Streeks' head back down on the bed, with his cum still running down her face.

Sadie looked at her and laughed, "I don't think she's gunna forget her first time with a man. eh, Tank?"

"Nah, the bitch aint gunna forget me." Streek slowly moved her arm up along the bed. Mia was still getting raped by two men next to her.

"We better cuff her. Just to be safe. I didn't think she'd be able to move at all for an hour." They slapped on some cable-locks, cuffing her hands behind her back.

"Can I fuck her now?" asked another Pirate.

"Yeah, go ahead Len."

"I wanna fuck her in the ass."

"What is it with you men and ass fucking?" said Sadie

"Ass fucking is great." said Tank.

"Not for those getting fucked, I hate it!"

Tank smiled. "Yeah, well I never ass-fucked anyone who actually wanted it, but I bet this Slut isn't going to object."

Len laughed too as he spread Streeks' ass cheeks and rubbed his hard, six-inch cock on her little ass-hole. "Heh heh, yeah, If you don't want me to stick it in your ass bitch, just say so." Streek gave another throaty moan.

"Sound like she wants it to me," said Tank. "Give it to her." The Pirate forced his cock-head past the tight, squeezing ring and pushed his cock deep down into her ass. Streek was in pain again as he started fucking, moving up and down on top of her with deep, hard strokes.

Next to them, the other man had pulled out of Mias' pussy and spurted onto her crotch and belly. The man in her mouth pulled out too, "I think I'll get more enjoyment from the other end. I'll get some ass too."

He got off the bed and pulled Mia over, positioning her so that she was bent over the edge of the bed. He proceeded to force his fat cock up her tight ass-hole and started fucking her. The rest of them watched as both of the helpless girls were sodomised.

"Wrap it up soon guys, I wanna take them to Skylar." said Sadie.

"Aww, can't we get another ten minutes?" said Len as he thrust into Streeks' ass.

"You got five."

"That's enough." He began fucking her faster.

Soon the men had finished and had cum. The two girls were wiped with a towel and dressed in their dancer outfits again. They were taken out of the room.

Mia had her hands cuffed as well, but could barely walk and had to be carried. Streek was able to walk slowly, but kept stumbling. It was like her legs were made of lead and were half asleep.

They walked down the hallway. Streek Could speak now but had to concentrate on forming the words. "...Bitch! ...you'll ...pay!" she said to Sadie.

"Come now, I can see how you'd be a little upset about getting it up the ass, but we got you off a couple of times, don't tell me that didn't feel good."

"...get you ...like ...Naeme!" Sadie stopped walking and looked at Streek.

"Naeme? How do you know Naeme?"

"Beat him ...into ...a coma."

"You did? Good! I like you. It'd be a shame if Skylar tells me to kill you. What's your name?"

"Streek. ...I don't ...like you."

"You just need to get to know me better Streek. Next time you can eat out my pussy." Sadie made a kissy face to her and they continued on.

They made it to a large room with pillars running down both sides and a large desk near the far wall, behind the desk were huge windows. Streek could see that night had fallen and the outside was lit up with many lights. She could hear the faint noise of Quadrilogys' pop rock from the party below.

There was no one else in the room. They brought them before the desk. Mia seemed shaky on her feet, but was determined to stand. She had her head slumped. Mia had always seemed strong and confident to Streek, it was disheartening to see her like this.

"Are you Okay Mia?" asked Streek. Mia looked at her and slowly nodded, her eyes looked red and puffy, like she had been crying, but she also had a look of fury in her intense green eyes.

The large doors opened and a couple of figures stepped into the room. A large, muscular black man and a petite teenage girl.

The man was bald with a shortly trimmed black beard, he wore a large black jacket, like a lot of Pirates favoured, and camo shirt underneath it. He seemed to project strength and confidence.

The girl seemed to be about sixteen, but looked even younger with her dark brown hair in pigtails, she had fair skin and looked quite small next to the large black man. She was wearing a short green dress with long sleeves and long dark boots that went up past her knees. She was skinny, with small perky breasts. Was she his girlfriend?.

They both seemed quite attractive to Streek, but that was probably just the Ryphin in her system. Streek also noticed that the girl was wearing round glasses, which was very unusual.

Both the man and girl came up to them and thoroughly looked Mia and Streek over. Streek looked up at the big black man, "Skylar I presume."

"That's a bad habit to get in to, ...presuming." said the man in a deep voice.

"I'm Skylar!" said the teenage girl.

"You?!" said Streek, surprised. Mia seemed surprised too.

"Me!" she said. She nodded at the large black man, "That's Captain Payne, of the Steel Sharks." She stepped around in front of them and sat back on the desk. She looked over at Sadie. "tsk, Sadie, you're on drugs." she scolded.

"I ...just a little Ryphin, it's a party ...everyone's doing drugs!" said Sadie flustered.

"But you promised me." said Skylar pouting. "We'll talk about this later."

"I ...I caught these spies for you." said Sadie.

Skylar looked Mia and Streek over again. "Pretty! ...Dancers. Romm let them into my home. Have him fed to Scrappy will you?"

"It is done mistress." said Captain Payne.

"You would have seen my Scrappy swimming around the front." she said to Streek and Mia. "Cute, isn't he? I believe he's a descendant of the legendary Jaws that terrorised the people of pre-warp Earth."

"...For millions of years, sharks were the top predators in their environment. The dinosaurs came and went, and they were still top predators. Then mankind evolved, and suddenly they weren't the top predators any more."

"...Sharks still killed humans. But humans proved themselves to be far better at killing overall. No shark accepted that, they just went on trying to do what they do."

"...But Jaws was one shark who went to war. War with the humans, to see who was really the top predator. It was a war he could never win, but he put up one hell of a fight. That's why I love that story!"

She turned back to Sadie, "Did you bring them straight to me? They smell like sex."

"That's because they're sluts!" said Tank.

"No, not sluts. They're killers, these two."

"That one was at New Heidi during the blockade." said Sadie pointing at Streek. "That's how I recognised her."

"Really?" Skylar got off the desk and got up close to Streek, looking into her eyes. "She's a clone."

Streek was surprised again, "How did you..."

"I see things!" said Skylar, tapping her glasses. "What's your name?"

"Veronica Vega."

"What's your real name?"

"...Streek."

"What's your real name?"

"...Lisa McKenzie."

"Okay then, and you?" she asked, looking at Mia.

"Mia Bolton. Remember that name. You don't fuck with the Boltons!"

"Daddy big and powerful is he? His little girl has to work real hard to prove herself in her own right?"

"Shut up! You don't know me. What about you?, how does a little girl get to become leader of the stinkin' Pirates?"

"Boring! I don't wanna trade life stories with you right now."

Skylar walked back around the desk and then leant forward on it, looking at the girls. "I know you're not with the Federation. You're with that busy little shadow organisation right? Call yourselves the Resistance? Is that right?"

Mia and Streek stayed silent.

"Yeah, that's right. You lot have been getting bold lately. That kick in the pants you gave the Feds on New Heidi, ...that was great! Did you have something to do with that Lisa?"

Streek didn't say anything, she just kept looking at Skylar.

"I'm going to let you girls in on a secret. ...We're on the brink of war. I know because I'm going to start it. I'm going to finish it too."

"You're fuckin' mad." said Mia. "It's not a game. Do you know how many lives will be lost?"

"Billions of Fed lives. Why do you say it's not a game? Of coarse it is. The greatest game of all."

"Crazy Bitch!"

"You see, I think the Resistance is like Jaws. You savagely attacked the Federation, and now they fear you. They will keep fearing you, until they destroy you. It's not a matter of if, but when. A war you cannot possibly win. If you were to side with the Pirate Alliance however..."

"Fuck off!" said Mia. "We're not siding with any Pirates. We can't trust you."

"You're one to talk! You infiltrated my home!"

"And you would infiltrate us if you could."

Skylar stood up again and gave a big smile. "Oh Yes, and thanks to you, that's exactly what I'm going to do."

Skylar clapped her hands together playfully. "Don't you love it when all the pieces just fall perfectly into place for you? That's why I'm celebrating tonight. Chong brought me the Cloning Pod, and I just got an operator for it, a Ben Anders clone."

"What?!" said Streek. "Is it a female clone?" Have they captured Bernie?

"That's for me to know and for you to find out. And now I've got you two. I'm gunna make a couple of pretty clones that will infiltrate the Resistance for me."

"My clone will never work for you Bitch!" said Mia.

"I'm sure I can ...change her mind. Do you really think that..." Skylar stopped mid-sentence and looked around like something was distracting her. "Uh oh! You have a friend who's hacked our Security System, I suggest everyone takes cover."

Skylar ducked down under the desk. There was a whirling sound behind them. Streek turned around and saw a couple of large gun turrets dropping from the ceiling.

The Pirates dove for cover as the machine guns started firing on them. Mia and Streek ducked down, but the turrets weren't targeting them.

Sadie and Tank were taking cover behind one of the large pillars. Sadie got out her Scorpion Tail, but as she raised it, Streek was already on her, kicking the gun away.

Streek gave a strong straight kick to Sadies' chest. With her hands bound, all she could do was kick. Tank swung at her with his huge, muscular arm and barely missed her as she fell back onto the ground.

He came at her on the ground, and Streek raised both legs and sprung at him with a strong double kick to his chest. The turret fired at him and he scrambled back behind the pillar.

As Streek got herself up off the ground, Tank rushed back out and grabbed her from behind. "The turret won't fire on me while I got you Slut."

Streek growled and struggled against his grip. She sprung up off the ground and smashed his face with the back of her head, making him growl and let her go.

Streek slipped away from Tank and the turret fired on him again. He ran back for cover, but hit the ground as bullets ripped through his legs.

Sadie grabbed him and strained as she pulled his heavy body. She helped him get back behind the pillar, leaving a trail of blood on the floor.

Mia was behind the desk, fighting with Captain Payne. One of the turrets shot at the large windows. The glass was strong, but couldn't withstand the barrage of machine-gun fire for long, and soon there was a large hole in the window.

The large doors to the room opened and more Pirates were there, they started firing on the turrets with laser weapons. Streek jumped up on the desk and then gave a flying kick to the black mans' head, knocking him down.

"We need to get out of here now Mia!" Mia looked behind her at the gaping hole in the window. Some gunfire came their way from the Pirates at the doorway.

"Yeah, I'll get you next time you little Bitch!" she yelled at Skylar, hiding under the desk.

"You haven't escaped!" called out Skylar as the two of them ran out through the window as bullets struck around them.

There was an empty balcony outside and Streek and Mia ran along it. The music was still playing at the party below them, they ran toward it. Soon some Pirates appeared out of the hole in the window and started firing at them.

One of them dropped to the ground after being shot in the head, and another crouched down as another shot was fired at him. Zac was in one of the tall buildings off to the North-West, covering them with his Sniper Rifle.

More Pirates spilled out onto the balcony, taking cover as Zac was picking some of them off. They fired on Mia and Streek as they ran away.

Soon the girls were coming to the end of the balcony. They ran to the large stairway, but stopped as more gunfire came at them from below. More Pirate Guards were at the bottom of the stairs shooting.

They ran over to the concrete railing and saw the front entrance to the fortress below, with the large shark tank and plenty of people about. Most of them were looking up, aware of all the gunfire.

"What do we do now?" said Streek.

"We jump!"

"What?! ...Not into the shark tank!"

"Yeah, we don't have any other options."

"I wouldn't consider jumping into a tank with a giant shark an option."

"Stay here then." said Mia as more bullets flew their way. She jumped up onto the railing and then leapt over the edge without hesitation.

"Drakk it!" said Streek as she got up on the railing. A bullet whizzed past her ear. She threw herself over the edge.

The tank rushed up on her quickly and there was a big splash. Streek found herself underwater, her arms were still cuffed behind her back and she could only kick about as she tried to swim. She was never really a strong swimmer anyway.

Mia was close by, struggling to swim as well. What the hell do we do now? thought Streek. There were many shocked faces peering at them through the glass.

Then Streek saw the large hulking body of the shark getting closer and closer. It slowly swam right by them. Streek looked right into its soulless black eye. It was fuckin' huge.