Ben and Streek: Clone Saga Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started kicking about more franticly, why the hell did she jump in here? Now she was going to be shark food.

There was a TAK, TAK, TAK sound as Zac shot at the side of the tank with his Sniper Rifle, but the bullets weren't penetrating the strong glass.

Streek saw the shark turn around, it was coming toward her again, all she could see were the rows of huge, sharp teeth that just kept getting larger as it approached.

Suddenly there was a loud BOOM! Zac shot the side of the tank with an explosive round. The whole front side of the tank shattered.

Streek was pulled forward in the rush of water and was thrashed about violently. She took some hard knocks and grazes, and managed to suck in some air as she found herself sliding along the concrete until she slammed into something.

She looked up and saw the black eyes of the shark right in front of her. Scrappys' head started thrashing about and Streek shit herself as she the huge jaws gnashed about wildly, right in front of her. She staggered back franticly as the shark barely missed biting her foot off.

Adrenaline was pumping through her body and Streek found herself on her feet before she knew it. Other bodies were all about her on the ground, knocked over by the rushing water.

There was the sound of disarray all around them, the hundreds of party guests didn't know what was happening. Several guards with jetpacks flew off over the walls, going out to search for the Sniper. She saw Mia getting up off the ground.

"This way Streek!" she called as she ran toward the front entrance. More Pirates showed up and fired on them. Zac shot one of them with an explosive round still loaded, the explosion took out the man next to him as well.

Pirates started shooting at Mia and Streek from the guard towers on the walls. Four more turrets rose from the front lawn and then swivelled around and pelted the guard towers with machine-gun fire, making the Pirates take cover.

The sound of gun-fire filled the air. Mia and Streek were sprinting to the front gate. There were more guards there, but they were taking cover from one of the turrets that was firing on them.

They got to the front gate and both Mia and Streek pounced on the cowering Pirates, striking them down with a flurry of kicks.

The huge, steel gate started lifting slowly. Mia ran over and slid under it when it was raised a few feet. Streek followed her. When they were outside, the gate stopped and then started lowering again.

Streek was amazed that they managed to get out of there relatively unscathed. The sound of alarms and gun-fire and shouting was still quite loud behind them.

"We're not out of danger yet, Come on." said Mia. Streek ran after her across the street.

Mia ran toward the tallest building to the North of the facility, a couple of blocks away. They stopped in a dark alleyway and caught their breath.

Soon a figure came around the corner. Streek tensed up, but saw that it was Zac running toward them, with his sniper rifle slung around his shoulder, a hand-gun in one hand and a small case in the other. "Are you two okay?" he asked.

"We're okay. What the hell took you so long?" said Mia.

"Their security system had some formidable ICE, and I had to get into a good sniper position. What happened in there?"

"Nothing!" said Mia straight away. "Get these cuffs off us!"

"Right." Zac put his case down and got his TAB. He remote hacked the electronic cuffs and they opened and fell off. Streek was glad to have her arms free again.

Zac handed Mia her Barretta and Streek her Champion Ruby. "That was fuckin' wild, jumping in the shark tank like that. You're lucky I brought along my explosive rounds."

"Yeah, I knew you..." Mia stopped and pushed Zac and Streek back against the wall and crouched down as a buggy slowly drove by the entrance of the alley, and Several armed Pirates peered down their way.

Streek held her breath as they passed by, not spotting them crouching in the shadows. "Now we need to get back to the Van Halen." said Mia. "Skylar's not gunna make it easy for us."

"Yeah, lets get moving." said Zac, and the three of them headed out of the alley.


********


The Pirates came and dumped Bernie down on the floor of the large cage with the other Ben Anders clones.

The cage was in a dark underground area, above them they could hear the muffled noises of a large crowd of people. Bernie sat up and spat on the ground, she had the horrible taste of cum in her mouth.

She wore her brown jump-suit, it was open at the front and there was cum on her tits.

"Are you all right Captain?" said one of the Bens as they approached her, "Sorry, dumb question."

"I'll live." said Bernie. "Heh, that was a dumb answer."

"Yeah, I don't think we will. This place is some sort of Arena. They're gunna kill us in front of everybody."

"There's only three of you. who have they got?"

"It's Ben-Three. Don't hold it against him Captain, they might not have given him a choice."

"Yeah, well we're screwed anyway. I let everybody down. I'm sorry."

"No, It's not your fault. It's mine." said Ben-Four. "It was my responsibility to scan the transmission for viruses. After I found one, I stopped looking. I fucked up, big time. I'm sorry Captain."

"The responsibility always falls with the Captain. This is my failure." said Bernie.

"It's been an honour serving you Captain Anders. Even if it was for a short time." said Ben-One.

"Going down fighting in an Arena. That's a death worthy of Rocky Balboa, don't you think?" said Bernie.

"Yeah Captain. I'm sure you'll give them a show they'll never forget."

After a little while a couple of guards appeared and started unlocking the cage. "It's time clones!"

"Just stay with me, and watch each others backs." said Bernie. "We may even get through this."

The Pirates came in and started leading the Bens out through the door, Bernie went to go with them but was pushed back. "Not you jugs. You're putting on a special show after these losers get snuffed."

"No! I'm their Captain. I gotta go with them!" she said coming forward again.

The Pirate smashed her in the head with the butt of his rifle, knocking her to the ground. "We'll come and get you soon bitch!"

"Hey watch it!" said another guard. "She's gunna do a show, they wouldn't want you making her ugly!"

"She's a clone. They're supposed to be real tough. Guess we'll find out just how tough they are."

"So long Captain," said Ben-One.

"I'm sorry Captain," said Ben-Four.

"Good Luck Captain," said Ben-Five.

Bernie sat up and watched them as they were lead away.


...