Ben and Streek: Clone Saga Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers

Skylar let go of the gun and stepped back with her hands in the air. She still looked cool and confident. "Not strong enough, no."

"I told you I'd do it again." Streek said to Sadie, while she held her gun up to Skylar.

Sadie rubbed her head, "Why do I always end up in abusive relationships?"

Streek and Skylar stared into each others eyes. "Congratulations Lisa, you defeated your clone. You're still the top predator in this environment. You gotta love the irony, I put that slave collar on you so that you couldn't hurt anyone. I see now that you're destined for big things. Join me, and we can crush the Federation together. It'll be fun! I'll let you kill all the Pirates that raped you, including Sadie there."

"Hey!" cried out Sadie.

"Does anyone ever tell you you talk too much Skylar?" said Streek.

"But you're such a good listener..." said Skylar. She pressed down on her thick metallic ring. Streeks' ears were assaulted with a super high pitched noise. her muscles cramped up and stiffened. The gun fell from her hand and she dropped back onto the ground, unable to move. Sadie was debilitated by the sound too.

Skylar pressed her ring again and the noise stopped. She pulled a couple of electronic ear plugs from her ears. She went and picked up the laser gun and stood over Streek, who was laying on the floor, flinching and unable to move.

"I told you I liked Champion Rubies, didn't I? Such elegant design, ...such efficient instruments of death." She pointed the gun at Streeks' chest and squeezed the trigger. Three green lines of light lanced through her chest and Streek let out a gargled scream.

"STREEK!!" Came Bernies' voice from the other side of the room. Laser blasts came at Skylar. She returned fire and then fled.

Streek felt her life draining away. The next thing she knew, Bernies' face was there in front of her. She looked so beautiful, even with the horrified look on her face. Bernie held her tight in her arms.

"Hold on Streek! Hold on! The nanobots will fix you up, you just need to hang in there!"

"...I'm ...dying..." said Streek weakly.

"No Streek! ...you can't die! ...you can't!" cried out Bernie as tears streamed down her face. "You can't die, because I love you!"

"...I ...love you." said Streek. Bernie cried as the world began to fade into darkness.

Streek died there in Bernies' arms.

...

Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers