Ben and Streek: Clone Saga Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

His chest was fairly smooth and hairless, his body hair had only just started growing back. It was still strange for him, not having the big boobs in front of him any more. Streek grabbed hold of Bernies' large boobs, groping them. He was getting hard.

Streek looked into her deep blue eyes. "Bern, ...I just wanted to say I'm really sorry for the stuff I said to you before you left. I didn't mean any of it."

"I'm sorry too Streek. I'm sorry I haven't been a better Captain, and a better friend."

"You dumb blonde! I love you because you're a great Captain, and my best friend."

"Really?"

"...And because you're beautiful. You know I'd love you no matter what body you're in."

"Even your Mums'?"

"Don't ruin the mood."

"Right!" Bernie looked back into Streeks' dark brown eyes. "I love you because you'd slay a Dragon for me. And because you're my best friend. And because you're beautiful, man or woman. And don't call me a dumb blonde again, bone-head!"

Streek laughed and then leant forward and kissed her again. He started pulling her jumpsuit off, and she helped him.

Soon they were both naked. Streeks' six-inch cock stood out hard in front of him. Bernie looked down at it and smiled. She got close and kissed Streek again, her hand wrapped around his cock and she rubbed it.

"The Pod could make tits bigger," said Streek. "It would've been able to make dicks bigger too. Why didn't you give me a bigger cock?"

"Because it's perfect the way it is, Dummy." said Bernie smiling. Streek kneaded her tits, gently pinching her rosy nipples. He planted some soft kisses on her neck. Bernie guided him to the bed and pushed him down so that he was sitting on the edge, with his boner sticking up from his lap.

Bernie got down on her knees and smiled at him as she began rubbing his hard cock and balls. She moved her head down and started licking along the shaft. Her tongue rubbed along the cock-head, making Streek sigh with pleasure. Then she took the head in her mouth, wrapping her lips around the shaft.

Streek felt the wonderful pleasure as she sucked and rubbed her tongue on his cock-head, while rubbing his balls. Bernie looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes as she bobbed her head up and down, sucking him off.

"Oh baby! that feels great!" said Streek. Bernie continued sucking him for a moment. "Wait..." said Streek.

Bernie lifted her mouth off the hard cock, "What is it?"

"Come up on the bed. Let's sixty-nine!"

"Dinner for two!" said Bernie smiling. She got up and Streek laid back on the bed. Bernie got on top of him, so that her legs were straddling Streeks' head. She grabbed Streeks' cock and took it in her mouth again.

Her bald, tight looking pussy was in front of Streeks' face, and it was a beautiful sight. Streek raised his head and buried his face in it. His tongue slipped inside her tight slit, she was very wet. He could taste her juices as he ate out her pussy. The sensation of the sucking and tongue rubbing on his cock felt fantastic.

They both pleasured each other for a while and then Streek felt an orgasm building in his cock. "You're gunna make me spurt." he told her. She just kept bobbing her head up and down, sucking him off. "Ungh! ...here it comes ...Ahhh!" His cock throbbed and his cum spurted out into Bernies mouth, it felt great, and quite different to a female orgasm.

Bernie lifted her head off his cock, she had a mouthful of cum. She swallowed it down and licked her lips. Then she started licking and sucking his hard cock again.

Streek continued eating out her pussy, licking and sucking at her clit while his fingers rubbed at the tight hole. She moaned with pleasure. She was still getting very wet.

Soon Bernie was moaning louder as she felt an orgasm building. Streeks' tongue rubbed at her wet insides. Bernie was breathing heavily and moaning loudly as she climaxed. Her orgasm slowly subsided and her pussy was dripping wet. "You're still a great lesbian!" she said breathlessly, "...I'm glad!"

"I'll always be a lesbian for you baby! and I gotta say, you're a damn good cock sucker."

"Oh? Which am I better at? Eating pussy or sucking cock?"

"Impossible to choose."

Bernie climbed off him and went to the head of the bed and spread her legs, presenting her wet, pink cunt. Streek sat up and looked at her, smiling. "You're still hard." said Bernie "...and my pussy is aching for your hard cock."

Streek crawled up to her with a big smile on his face. He moved his face to hers' and kissed her on the lips again, he groped at her big boobs. Streek stopped kissing and looked in her eyes again. "Be gentle at first." she said.

"I know."

"You'll be taking my virginity."

"And you'll be taking mine."

Streek positioned himself between her spread legs and rubbed his cock along her smooth, wet slit. Slowly, he began to push it in. His cock-head pressed up against her hymen. He slowly pushed forward, Bernie grit her teeth. The hard cock broke through, and slipped up into the wet, tight hole.

Bernie let out a small squeal. "Are you okay baby?" said Streek.

"Yeah, I'm fine, ...you're inside me!"

"Yeah, your pussy is amazing."

"I made some changes to us new clones. My hymen isn't coming back. My virginity is gone for good."

"That's great!" said Streek. He slowly moved his cock inside her and she moaned.

Streek bent forward and kissed her again and groped at her tits. Streek slowly moved his cock back and forth. Bernies' pussy was very tight, and felt great. Streek loved the feeling of Bernies warm, soft body pressed up against him. This wasn't just sex, they were making love, and it felt amazing.

After a little while Bernie looked up at him and said, "you don't have to be so gentle now. Fuck me Streek!"

"You got it Blondie!" said Streek smiling.

He began pulling right back and pushing his cock back in deep and fast. Bernie moaned out as he fucked her, she had a big smile on her face, enjoying Streeks' thrusting cock.

Streek was loving it too. He passionately banged Bernies' tight, wet cunt for several minutes. "Oooh baby, yeah! you're makin' me cum again. Where do you want it?"

"Cum inside me Streek."

"you sure?"

"Yeah, come on Baby, give it to me!"

Streek sped up his thrusts and then groaned as he pushed it in deep. His cock throbbed inside Bernies' squeezing pussy and his cum spurted out into her.

Streek then had a quick flashback to being chained up in the Federation Cruiser "Resolve". The rapist Captain Clevens spurted his cum deep inside Streeks' ravaged vagina. "Are you okay?!" asked Bernie, snapping Streek back to the present.

He looked down on her and smiled. "Never better!" He lowered his head and kissed her, his cock was still buried deep inside her. He laid on top of her, kissing and fondling and hugging until his dick went soft and slipped out from her soaking wet pussy.

"You were great Streek!" said Bernie.

"Yeah, so were you Blondie. Best sex ever!"

"Oh, we're only just getting started." said Bernie, reaching down and rubbing his soft member.

It started to swell again, Bernie went down and took it in her mouth. Streeks' cock quickly swelled and got hard as she sucked on it. It felt great as Bernie sucked him off again.

After a couple of minutes of sucking, Bernie raised her head and then moved around on the bed so that she was on her elbows and knees with her round pale bum sticking up in the air. She wiggled her ass at Streek, "If you're gentle again, you can stick it up my ass. I know you like the anal porn."

"Not any more." said Streek getting up. "Your pussy is fantastic!"

Her rosy pussy was leaking juices and cum, Streek got on his knees behind her and guided his cock to it and pushed it in. It was much more welcoming this time, sopping wet, hot and tight.

Streek grabbed hold of her ass and thrust his hips back and forth, rocking Bernie forward with each deep thrust. "Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah! Fuck me! That's great!" cried out Bernie.

She moaned loudly as Streek banged away at her from behind for several minutes. Soon she started to breathe more heavily and moan louder, "Uh, Uh, Yeah! I'm gunna cum!" cried out Bernie. Streek sped up his thrusts, he felt an orgasm building too.

Bernie moaned loudly as he banged into her. He groaned and spurted his cum into her climaxing pussy. He slumped down on top of her, they were both sweaty and getting their breath back. Streek hugged her and kissed her neck. "Wow!" said Bernie, breathing heavily.

A couple of hours later Bernie was on top of Streek, bouncing on his hard cock. Streek was reaching up and groping her tits. Bernie was moaning with pleasure as she pumped her wet pussy up and down.

"Ungh, Yeah baby! You're gunna make me cum again!" said Streek. She continued moving on top of him as he groaned and released his cum inside her again.

Bernie slowed down and then bent down and kissed him. She lifted herself off his cock and cum spilt out from her tight hole. She slumped down on the bed next to him, they were both sweaty and exhausted.

"Six times." said Streek. "I didn't know I had it in me."

"It's me! A good Captain always brings out the best in her crew."

"I can't argue with that, you're irresistible." he said as he leant over and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Reckon you could make it seven then?"

"Damn woman, you're gunna kill me."

"But you'd die happy."

"I think little Streek needs some time to recover."

"I need to pee anyway. Do you think you could get me a drink? I don't suppose there's any of Zacs' fine Whiskey left, not with another Ben Anders clone aboard. I'll have a cold beer."

"Okay Baby. Did I tell you you were beautiful?"

"Yeah, but I don't mind if you keep mentioning it."

Streek put on a pair of boxer shorts he still had with his stuff. He left the room and walked down the corridor. There wasn't anyone about. Streek didn't have a clue what the time was. He went to the ships' mess and grabbed some beers from the storage cupboard then put them in the Chill-unit.

Mia walked in the room. Her red hair was wet, and she was wearing a bath-robe. "Oh, hi there stud. How's the honeymoon going?"

"Awesome, thanks. Where is everyone?"

"Mostly retired to their quarters, it's been a big day. Zac's made a start on repairing Makita. You can tell Bernie she could be a little quieter."

"Heh, sorry. You don't mind me going about dressed like this do you?"

"If you're doing anything that's bothering me, you'd know."

"right. How are you doing Mia?"

"I've recovered well. I was kind of jealous of you guys with your freaky healing powers, now I gotta get used to being a clone. Particularly with there being another me around. I'm sharing my quarters with her. I guess I gotta get used to sharing everything now, ...sharing my life. I should just be glad that I'm alive."

"Yeah, ...how are you doing after what happened to us at the Fortress?" Streek said softly.

Mias' expression darkened, "Zac doesn't know what happened there. If you go telling anyone, I'll beat the crap out of you."

"Hey, you don't need to threaten me, we're friends. If you don't want me to say anything, I won't."

"Sorry. ...I don't really want to..."

"It's not your fault Mia, you shouldn't feel ashamed."

"How was it not my fault?! I let that junkie bitch get the drop on us!"

"She recognised me." said Streek looking to the floor. "...I was the one who blew our cover."

"Explain to me why you let her live."

"I don't know. Skylar kept talking about me like I was a soulless killer, and then my clone came out and she was like that, a real fuckin' psychopath. I just don't want to be like her. I've got a lot of deaths on my conscience, I like to think they all deserved it..."

"They did!, and that Sadie bitch did too. A dead Pirate is a good Pirate."

"I just don't want to be like that." said Streek.

"It's war Streek, you're killing the right people. ...you know, it was being unable to move that was the worst part. I was completely helpless, just like when Mum was captured, I loathed it. Those pieces of shit were degrading us both, and I couldn't do a damn thing about it."

Streek could see tears starting to form in her green eyes. he slowly moved his arms around her and she let him hug her. Bernie then entered the room, wearing a white T-shirt and panties. Streek quickly backed away from Mia.

"You can hug your friend. I'm not jealous. Just hand over the beer bone-head!"

Streek gave her a smile and handed the cold bottle of beer to her. Bernie twisted off the cap and took a long drink. She looked at Mia and Streek. "I thought I was a goner back there in the Holo-Arena, thank you both for risking your lives for me."

"Yeah, well I had to save you, you still owe me fifty bucks!" said Mia.

"What the hell for? I can't remember."

"Back at the party in the holo-shed. Streek was talking about how he ...she defeated Aneki with me. You were boasting that you could defeat him using Drunken Boxing, you were quite pissed by then. I bet fifty bucks that you couldn't. I won. You were very entertaining though." Streek laughed.

Bernie had another drink of beer and shook her head. "I don't think bets count if you're too drunk to remember them."

"They do!" said Mia. "...and there's plenty of witnesses."

"Yeah, okay then. But I crashed my ship and lost everything I have. You're gunna have to wait 'till I can pay you."

"Looks like I'll just have to keep saving your life until you can pay what you owe me then."

**********

Eight hours later, the Van Halen arrived in the Lister system. It was an uninhabited Red Dwarf system, out in unprotected space. The smaller, weaker Red Dwarf stars were abundant in the Galaxy, and often held little interest to anybody.

Streek and Bernie had made love a few more times, and got showered and fed and rested.

They flew toward one of its' gas giants. Orbiting a moon on its' far side were scores of Resistance ships, small and large. It was like SunnyDale had been shattered into small pieces.

The Van Halen fell into orbit with them. Around an hour later the Angelina arrived with the Avatari, Hornet and the other ships that flew into the Verona system with them. The Van Halen docked with the larger Angelina.

General Bolton was waiting there as they opened the doors. He was shocked to see two Mias. They both came up and hugged him. "There's two of you!"

"Yeah, we noticed."

"Which one is real?"

"We're both real Dad."

"I mean, which of you is the sire?"

"uh... Dad..." Mia said hesitantly.

"I am." said the other Mia. "But I want you to treat my clone the same. She is me as well. You've gained another daughter."

"Oh ...that's ...great."

Zac came up and General Bolton hugged him as well. Mia looked at her fellow clone, "I didn't want to tell him..."

"I know."

"You oughta be more careful Son." said General Bolton. "...Almost got your ship blown up."

"I knew what I was doing. Thanks for the help all the same old man."

The General looked at Bernie and Streek who were holding each others hand. "Anders..., McKenzie..."

"Hi Roy." said Bernie. "This is my fellow clone, Ben-Three."

"Another Anders eh? Welcome aboard the Angelina." said General Bolton offering his hand. Ben-Three shook it. "Thanks General."

Soon Dr. Arnott entered the Angelina. The Mias went up to him and gave him a hug. "Goodness, you got yourself cloned!"

"Yeah, there were seven of me."

"Oh my! I bet the Pirates didn't know what hit them."

"You got that right. Thanks for the support back there Grandpa."

"Where's Makita? Is she all right?"

"She got a little banged up, but she'll be fine. She was a big help out there."

"Of coarse."

Streek and Bernie came up to him. "It's good to see you again Doc." said Streek smiling.

"Lisa! ...or I should call you Stephen now! You got what you were after, I'm glad."

"Just call me Streek. I'm sorry we had to blow up your Pod."

"It was probably for the best. Man was never meant to have such a powerful machine. I can sleep a little easier at night, now that it will never be in Pirate or Federation hands."

Ben-Two entered the ship, looking rather lost. Streek went up to him and shook his hand. "Thanks for the save back there Ben."

"Any time buddy."

Bernie came up to him, "You did good back there Ben."

"Thanks Captain Balboa."

Ben-Three came up and shook his hand as well. "Which one are you?" asked Ben-Two.

"Three, we're the only ones left brother."

"Yeah, ...may our fallen brothers rest in peace." he said sadly.

Ben-Two looked at Bernie again, "So, ...what now Captain?"

"Good question, I'll let you know."

General Bolton spoke up. "All right everyone, were gunna move this into the dining room for a debriefing. We know the Pirates had access to the Cloning Pod, so first I'm gunna have to ask you all to take a DBS, so we can be sure none of you were compromised. I trust there's no objections." Nobody said anything. "All right, come this way."

They all had their minds scanned and then were seated at the large table where Bernie and Streek once had dinner with the General. They all spoke about what happened in the Verona system, answering the General and Doctors' questions.

"We've got word that the Federation forces were defeated in Verona." said General Bolton. "We hoped that the destruction of the Cloning Pod would seriously hurt Skylars' war effort, but she was ready to go to war anyway. She hit them with powerful Xenoform ships and a large mercenary force."

"...Did you see that little speech she made? It was meant to provoke the Federation, and they obliged. No doubt the Feds will be looking to strike back at them with overwhelming force. It's what we've all been fearing, the war has begun."

"...Bernadette Anders." said General Bolton in a gruff voice. "I'm not happy with the circumstances under which you departed from us."

"Yeah, sorry about that General. but I don't regret it. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! We returned the Hornet, not even a scratch on it."

"Yes, I understand you and McKenzie were instrumental in locating and destroying the Pod, and ensuring everyone got away. For that I'm grateful. Your actions may even be viewed as heroic. We are a much smaller force than the Federation and the Pirate Alliance, we have need of heroes."

"...We had them in the war, heroes. Certain rare individuals who had a knack for achieving the impossible, and surviving against incredible odds. My Angelina was one of them. There was also a Mech Commander named Nexius Cley."

"...He was a formidable fighter, and cunning leader. He accomplished much for our side, and then he just disappeared. Something had happened. He resurfaced as a Pirate and quickly rose up the ranks in the Steel Sharks. Then he accomplished something no one had ever been able to do before, he united the Pirate Factions."

"...He lead the Pirate attack on Denascus, which leaked the Alien Technology out into the Galaxy. He died in the Federations' retaliation, but now it seems we need to contend with his legacy; the Pirate Alliance and his little girl."

"Skylar." said Streek "...But she's dead isn't she? She was aboard the Cthulhu when it was destroyed."

"She must have got to an escape pod. She gave a little victory speech after the battle."

"Damn! Slippery little Bitch!"

The General looked at Streek and Bernie, "I'm asking both of you again, will you join us? Will you fight on our side in the war?"

Bernie looked at Streek and he nodded to her, "Sure, why not?" she said.

"Good."

"We're in as well General." said Ben-Two. "We're with our Captain, wherever she leads us. Even to death in battle."

"But preferably not to death in battle." added Ben-Three.

"Well, does anybody have anything else to add?" asked General Bolton.

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers