Ben and Streek: Clone Saga Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers

"Uh, welcome aboard guys." said Mia, "But it feels like you were part of the Resistance already."

"Well, now we committed to it." said Streek.

"Then come with me Anders and McKenzie. I have something to show you." said General Bolton.

They ended the meeting, and Bernie and Streek followed the General out of the room. They took a shuttle over to the huge hauler with the large docking bay.

General Bolton brought them before a medium sized Star Ship, about as large as the Clubber Lang and larger than the Van Halen. It was a pretty sleek and advanced looking craft. It was grey with a curved flat body and wings sloping down on each side, there were two round thrusters on each wing near the ships body and laser cannons jutting out from both wings.

"That's the ship they were working on in the engineering section." said Bernie. "Is it finished?"

"Yes, and it needs a Captain." said General Bolton.

Bernie looked at him hopefully. "...Uh ...you....um..."

"Will you take command of this ship for me Captain Anders?"

"Yes!" she said straight away and threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly. She turned and hugged Streek with a big smile on her face.

"Congratulations Bern, she looks like a great ship." said Streek smiling.

"She is." said General Bolton. "It's like a larger version of the Hornet. It has a mighty power plant that has enabled major upgrades to the shields, engines and lasers. She won't match the Van Halen for speed, or the Angelina for raw firepower, but she's a formidable all-round war-ship."

"..She has powerful twin repeater laser cannons, a payload of eight destructor missiles and a pop-out, large calibre machine gun turret. The Hornet can slot in underneath the craft and be accessed from within." He looked at Streek. "Lieutenant McKenzie, I want you to have the Hornet."

"...Really? ...Awesome! Thank you. But can I be a Sergeant? I don't really want to be an officer."

"Heh, another Takoshi. Fine then, ...Sergeant McKenzie."

"I suppose I could have a Sergeant as my First Mate." said Bernie, still smiling. "Come on Streek, let's check it out!"

They opened the entrance ramp and went inside. They checked out the common room, crew quarters, mess, cockpit, bathroom, and storage bay. They were both very impressed with how advanced and high quality the ship was. It was a hundred times better than the Clubber Lang.

When they got down into the engine room, Bernie got really excited. "That's a Valcore sixty four hundred." said Bernie looking at the engine. "And check out that power core, I bet it puts out over six hundred thousand Gs. Look, bio-gel power distribution cables, and I've never seen capacitors like that before."

She turned to Streek, biting her lower lip. "Oh god, I'm so fuckin' hot!" She grabbed him hard and pressed her lips forcefully against his. Their tongues rubbed against each other as they passionately kissed. She stopped, and they got their breath back. "Do me right here Sergeant!"

"Aye Captain." said Streek. They were both quickly getting out of their jumpsuits. Streek groped at her breasts while he forcefully kissed her on the lips again. His hard cock poked out in front of him. He pushed her back against the large engine and lifted her leg while he continued to kiss her.

He looked down and pulled her white panties aside. Her shaven pussy was wet and glistening. "Hurry up and put it in." said Bernie. Streek grabbed his cock and guided it into her.

Bernie was right, her hymen hadn't grown back. His hard cock slid up into her without any obstruction. Bernie moaned with pleasure. Streek started fucking her with long deep thrusts. Bernie wrapped her arms around him as he bobbed his ass back and forth. Both of them were breathing heavily and moaning with pleasure.

Streek banged away at her for a while, then he started to groan. "Oh, Damn, I'm gunna blow if I keep this up." He pulled his cock out from her hot, wet cunt. Bernie quickly got down on her knees and started rubbing his shaft. She sealed her lips around the cock and sucked.

Soon Streek moaned as his cock throbbed and his cum spurted out into Bernies' waiting mouth. Bernie swallowed it down and licked his cock clean. "Oh fuck. You're the best!" said Streek, smiling down at her. "You didn't get off, we can't have that."

He helped her up and guided her to a bench by the wall. She squealed out as he lifted her up onto it. Streek got down and spread her legs open and plunged his face into her wet pussy.

Bernie moaned loudly as he passionately kissed her tight cunt. His tongue rubbed around at her soft insides while he gently rubbed her little clit with his thumb. He kept at it and soon Bernie was crying out, "Oh Yeah! Oh God! Don't stop, that's so fuckin' good!" She moaned louder as she peaked. Streek continued to eat her out while the powerful orgasm washed over her.

Streek got up from her soaking wet groin and she leant forward and kissed him on the lips while she held him tightly. Bernie looked down and could see that he had gotten hard again while he was eating her out. She smiled at him, "You can just stick that thing back inside me Stud!"

"With pleasure!" smiled Streek.

**********

The next day, a large number of Resistance members assembled in the docking bay in front of the new Star Ship. Streek saw plenty of familiar faces, Both Mias were there, and both Bens, Zac, Doctor Arnott and the newly repaired Makita.

There was Sergeant Takoshi, and his students; big Ryan, Tori, Jennifer, Lyanna and pretty Kira. They wouldn't recognise him, they knew him as a woman. He had some explaining to do. He also saw Jacko and Dr McFadden there. Zac came up to him, "Congratulations man!"

"Thanks, I've put some hours in the flight-sim already, I can't wait to fly the Hornet into battle."

"No, I was talking about the bounty put on your head by the PA. A cool Thirty Million! Dead or Alive."

"Wow!"

"Yeah, I'm tempted to take you in myself, if I didn't have a Fifteen Million dollar bounty on my head. Seriously man, it'll attract the best in the business, watch your back out there."

"Yeah, you too. Luckily we both have tough women to watch our backs. Pity any bounty hunters who try."

"Ladies and gentlemen, I present our leader, General Bolton." a man said in an amplified voice out the front of everyone. They all clapped as the General came before them.

"Thank you everyone. ...Make no mistake, we're now at war. It's what we've been preparing for, but we had hoped that we had more time. But the times seem to be moving at a very fast pace. It's going to be a terrible war. All wars are terrible, but this will be worse than any of them."

"...Alien technology is being utilised, integrated and replicated, and mankind is now capable of doing some truly horrifying things. We will not know what our enemy is capable of until we face it, and that scares the hell out of me."

'Jeez, talk about a kill-joy', thought Streek as he looked around at the concerned faces. "It's a good time to remind you what we stand for. We stand for the people of this galaxy. "Fight the Future" that's our motto, we're here to fight the future our enemies would have."

"...We stand for the people of this galaxy, the people who the Pirate Alliance would victimise and exploit. The same people who the Federation would enslave and control. We fight for our own future, one where the people of this galaxy can live in peace and freedom." The crowd all cheered in agreement.

"...As the war progresses, it's the people who will suffer. It will be the Resistances' duty to get out there and help them, to protect them. Even at great danger to ourselves. We lack the strength to overcome the Pirate Alliance and the Federation, but we must find a way to stop this war before it tears the galaxy apart. Whilst we're alive we will do what we can, and I expect each and every Resistance member to give it their all."

"...I would also like to recognise the heroic efforts of our operatives on a recent mission, deep in Pirate Alliance territory. Their actions have taken a great power away from the PA and saved countless lives. They know who they are. Not only did they accomplish their mission, they also looked out for each other, as I would expect all our operatives to do. So thank you." The crowd clapped and cheered loudly.

"...I think I've rambled on enough now. We are here today to launch a new Star Ship, hopefully the first of many in the coming months. To do the honours, I present to you, the ships' Captain. One of the heroes of the recent Verona mission, Captain Bernadette Anders."

Everyone clapped as Bernie walked out in front of them. She wore her dark red jumpsuit with a brown jacket over it and wore her light blonde hair loose around her shoulders. She looked very beautiful, Streek thought.

"Speech!, Speech!" called out the Ben clones and several others.

"All right you asked for it!" said Bernie smiling. The crowd quietened down and she cleared her throat and looked out over everyone.

"I've been through some terrible shit, stuff nobody should have to go through. But even if I could, I wouldn't go back and change what happened, because it all lead me right here, with great friends, ...a great crew..."

"That's us!" called out Ben-Two and Ben-Three, cheerfully.

"...and the man I love."

"That's my lady up there!" called out Streek. Bernie gave him a big smile.

"My first ship was a reconditioned Federation shuttle, I did up in my parents garage, back on Darion. I called it the Apollo Creed, after a great warrior from pre-warp Earth. He was Rocky Balboas' greatest rival, who also become his good friend."

"...It allowed me to set out into the galaxy and be the master of my own destiny, with my best friend Streek at my side. I made some bad decisions and the cruel, brutal universe was there to knock us down for it."

"...But like Rocky Balboa, we got back up again. My next ship was a Namcorp Hauler I named the Clubber Lang, After another of Rocky Balboas' great rivals. Again, I made bad decisions, and the universe punished me, ...and my crew, for it. But I got back up again and here I am."

"...I've named this ship the 'Ivan Drago', after Rockys' next great rival. Back on pre-warp Earth, the worlds' greatest warriors; Rocky Balboa, Apollo Creed and Clubber Lang all came from the Kingdom of Americas. Their great rival Kingdom, Sovieta, had developed their own ultimate warrior."

"...Ivan Drago was said to be a giant of a man, a perfect athlete and a blonde. He travelled to Americas and challenged the worlds greatest warriors for the pride of his Kingdom. Rocky Balboa watched as Ivan Drago slew his friend Apollo Creed in battle. Rocky swore vengeance, and agreed to travel to Sovieta to challenge Drago."

"...The journey there was long and extremely difficult. Rocky faced extreme weather, wild animals, brutal bandits and thousands and thousands of miles on foot. All the while, Ivan Drago trained with the best facilities and trainers, the Sovieta King could offer."

"...When Rocky finally got there, he faced the blonde giant in a colosseum, in front of the King. They say it was a fight, the likes of which had never been seen before, or since. One of the most brutal and drawn out bouts of single combat in the history of mankind. In the end, the crowd was chanting Rockys' name, and in the end Ivan Drago was slain."

"Rocky Balboas' hard and arduous journey did not make him weaker, it made him stronger. He learned to endure and overcome any challenges that life threw at him, and he learned to prevail. May this ship, and its' crew prevail over any great challenges the universe throws at it. I name this ship the Ivan Drago."

General Bolton came over and handed her a bottle of Champagne, she walked over to the Star Ship and smashed the bottle against the hull. The crowd all cheered loudly. Streek came over to her, she embraced him and they kissed.

"I love you, Captain Bernadette Anders."

"I love you, Sergeant Streek McKenzie."

Makita was standing next to Zac, she turned to him and said, "Let's have a party!"

...

Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers