Ben Around Ch. 05

Story Info
Ben gets a big surprise from Jenna and gives her one back.
2.7k words
4.47
30.3k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 05: Coming and Going

Water streamed down Jenna's naked skin. Her auburn hair clung to the back of her neck. Her heartbeat pounded in her chest. The cool, wet tile of the shower wall against the palms of her hands was all that kept her from becoming overheated. The pleasure-induced trance of sex seemed to slow time as Ben glided in and out of her from behind.

Ben barely noticed the burning in his thighs from crouching to penetrate her. His own stupor had overcome any such discomfort. His lips slid over the wet skin of Jenna's upper back. His right hand stimulated her nipples as he reached around her body. His left had found purpose as it applied pressure to her clit, which elevated her response to each thrust.

Their relationship had its ups and downs, and there were times when they both wondered if they had what it took as a couple. This year had thrown in a few complications. Ben had cheated while on a business trip and harbored a certain amount of guilt about it. Shortly after his return, however, Jenna revealed that she had begun a lesbian relationship on the side.

The revelation absolved Ben, but also gave him a few opportunities, not the least of which was his first threesome with Jenna and her lover Heidi, a hot, pale-skinned, black-haired beauty who once worked with them at the architecture firm where Ben and Jenna met.

In addition, Jenna gave him a free pass to sleep with other women, but, over the course of three months, he had only slept with two other women, the dark-skinned black daughter of his boss, and an older coworker who had since moved to Denver.

It was now six months after Jenna began her lesbian relationship. Ben had joined them for a threesome a total of two times, the last one being over two months ago. Recently, he hadn't seen Heidi come around much, and not even once in the past couple of weeks.

As he continued to slide in and out of Jenna's pussy, he couldn't bring himself to complain. Jenna had focused all of her sexual energy on him lately, culminating in that Saturday morning's surprise shower sex.

"Oh, yes!" she exclaimed. "You feel so good."

Ben had to admit that sex was a different experience with Jenna than with anyone else. There was familiarity to it that put him at ease. It was comfortable and intimate. That part scared him a little. So, he chose not to think about it and focused on giving her a great fuck.

He pulled out of her, spun her around and pinned her body against the shower wall with his body. Water ran down her face, prevented her from opening her eyes, and drizzled between their lips as they kissed.

He lifted against the back of her knee to raise her left leg, crouched down to slide his hard dick back into her, rapidly and repeatedly thrusting deeply as she moaned into his mouth.

"You like how that feels?" he asked.

She dropped her head to his shoulder, holding tightly to him. "Yes. Yes. Fuck me. You fuck me so good," she replied.

"You like it when I'm deep inside you, don't you?" he persisted.

"No one can fuck me like you do," she answered.

Ben moaned. "Heidi can't do this to you, can she?"

Jenna screamed with pleasure as she climaxed to the point where she could barely speak. "No. Fuck. No, she can't. Fuck me with your big hard cock, you fucking sexy man."

It was all Ben could handle. He came into her pussy as he cried out.

She held onto him and they kissed tenderly. "Oh Ben," she said, as though there was more she wanted to say.

"Did that feel good?" Ben asked.

"I haven't felt that good in months."

He had to admit to himself that he felt the same way. That's why he was caught unprepared for what came later.

They were finishing lunch when Jenna sprung it on him. "So, I got a job," she said.

"That's great!" Ben exclaimed. Jenna had been without a steady job for a while, contracting to make ends meet.

"Yeah. It's exciting," Jenna said, though no excitement showed in her voice.

"Well, tell me about it," Ben prodded.

"It's a Senior Architect position, decent pay, great company."

"Which company?"

"Lockwood."

"Lockwood? Isn't that in..." Ben realized what was happening. "Boston?"

"Yeah."

"Will they let you work remotely?"

Jenna shook her head.

"What about Garrison Studios? I thought they were hiring," Ben said.

"Garrison is here in Baltimore," Jenna replied.

"Yeah," Ben said. "That's kind of the point."

"I," she began, taking a breath. "I want to go."

"I don't understand," said Ben. "I thought we were doing pretty well. If you leave..."

"We are doing well," Jenna said. "Well enough that I kept Heidi at a distance, but..."

"This doesn't make sense," Ben raised his voice. "I know we complicated things for ourselves, but that doesn't mean we can't start fresh. Maybe I can find a job in Boston too."

"Stop," Jenna said. "All we do is hold each other back. That's why we complicated things. It's why I started things with Heidi, and it's why you cheated when you were in Cleveland."

"You knew about that?" Ben asked.

"I'm not stupid."

"I'm so sorry."

"Ben," she said, "you don't have anything to be sorry for. I didn't know you cheated before I cheated. You had every reason to do what you did, just like I had every reason to sleep with Heidi. We don't work."

"So, that's it, then?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"And you're ending things with Heidi too?"

"Yes."

"Does she know?"

"Not yet."

"And you just figured you'd get one last fuck out of me, and then head off to Boston?"

"Ben. I'm sorry."

Ben grabbed his keys from the table, stormed out the door and drove away. He was fuming. If this had happened six months ago, he would have taken it much better, but he thought they were finally getting close. He stomach was in knots as he drove.

Then it dawned on him.

If Jenna gave him one last fuck before telling him she was leaving, and she hadn't told Heidi yet, then she planned to do the same thing to her lesbian lover. Ben turned the steering wheel and headed to Heidi's house. It was time to ruin Jenna's surprise.

It took several knocks on her door before Heidi opened it. Her feet were behind the door and she leaned around it. "Oh. Hi Ben," she said. "Come on in."

He stepped in and she closed the door. Ben turned to face her. She wore only a t-shirt and a pair of panties. "Sorry, I didn't realize you were getting changed."

"Nothing you haven't seen before," she said. "What's up?"

"Jenna's leaving," said Ben. "She's going to Boston."

Heidi looked stunned. "What the fuck's up with that girl?"

"Something about holding each other back," Ben shrugged. "I take it she didn't tell you?"

Heidi shook her head. "She's been super distant for a while."

"I don't know why I didn't see this coming," he said.

Heidi approached. She draped her arms around his neck and hugged him. "Oh, Ben. I'm so sorry this happened to you."

Ben was always caught off-guard by how attractive Heidi was, her curly black hair that cascaded down to her chest, her smooth white skin, the sexy way she walked. In just a t-shirt, her arms around him, he had to fight off an erection. "I mostly just can't believe it's over after all this."

She looked him in the eye. "I know," she said, giving him a quick kiss to comfort him. "You know, I probably should have known Jenna was going to do something like this."

"How so?" Ben asked.

"Want to know why Jenna hasn't had me over for a while?" Heidi said, staring straight ahead at his chest.

Ben shook his head. "No."

"I kept asking when we were going to have a threesome again."

"That got Jenna upset?"

"Ben," Heidi said, lifting her face to look at his. "I was interested in you long before I was interested in her, back when we all worked together. I think she resented that."

"She thought you were using her to sleep with me?" Ben asked.

"Yes," Heidi answered.

Ben raised his eyebrows. "Was she right?"

"No," said Heidi. "Well, not at first anyway."

"So, that's changed?" asked Ben.

"You know," Heidi began, "I really enjoyed sleeping with Jenna. I mean, you know what it's like."

Ben nodded and smiled.

"And for a while," Heidi continued, "I thought I might even be falling in love with her."

"I know what that's like too," said Ben.

Heidi looked pensive. "But she and I, well, we just didn't really work."

It was the same thing Jenna had said about Ben. "Heidi, I'm sorry things didn't work out for you," he said.

Heidi smiled. "I wish I could say the same." She suddenly pulled her shirt off, exposing her bare breasts. She slid her hands under Ben's shirt. "But I'm glad she's leaving you," she said. "Her loss. My gain."

Ben was momentarily conflicted. His relationship with Heidi had always been an extension of his relationship with Jenna. Sleeping with Heidi alone would feel like cheating, strange as that was for a participant in a non-monogamous sexual arrangement.

Heidi pressed against him, putting her lips near his ear, and she whispered to him "I want you."

Then again, thought Ben, Jenna was leaving him.

Heidi knelt and pulled out his cock. Her lips slid over the end of it and progressed down his shaft. She then drew her lips up his dick and off the end. Ben's guilty feelings mixed with anger toward Jenna and turned into excitement.

She slid his cock back into her mouth and began rapidly blowing him. She tightened and then loosened her lips, giving him alternating sensations.

"Yes," Ben whispered as he grabbed the sides of her face with his hands.

Heidi brought his dick to the back of her mouth and relaxed her throat. She worked his hard member past her throat, nearly gagging on it.

Ben was impressed and turned on and angry. His fingers wove through her black hair and he grabbed her by the back of her head. In short thrusts, he fucked her mouth. She took it deep down her throat and finally slapped his arm. Ben recognized it as a signal that she needed to stop. He pulled out and rubbed the end of his cock on her face while she panted.

"I am such a dirty slut. You like that?" she asked.

Ben laughed.

"Sometimes, when you're angry, it helps if you can take it out on someone," she said. "I'm more than willing to do that for you, because..." She flirted with her eyes, leaving him to finish her sentence.

"Because you're a dirty slut," Ben said.

Heidi laughed. "Fuckin' right." She stood, unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and kissed him, then bit his lip. Her lips parted from his and she clicked her teeth together. "So, what are you gonna do to me? She asked.

"Go to your bedroom," he commanded, slapping her hard on her ass.

"Mmm," she said as she went to the bedroom and lied down on her back, spreading her legs and plunging two fingers deep into her pussy. Ben pulled his shoes, pants and boxers off and walked confidently into the room.

He crawled onto her, pulled her wrists together over her head and pinned them to the bed with his right hand. His left hand found her pussy and he worked at it with his fingers. Her tits jiggled and bounced with each thrust. He pushed his face to her left breast and sucked her nipple hard until she winced. He bit her nipple and she cried out. "Oh yes! Punish me! I've been so bad."

Ben's arousal was fueled by a combination of Heidi's naked body, her provocative words, and his anger with Jenna. His left hand moved from Heidi's pussy to his cock and he pushed it into her wet slit. His tongue invaded her mouth while he fucked her.

High-pitched moans escaped her throat with each forceful thrust. She was at his mercy and loving every second of it. Her body squirmed beneath him, her pearlescent skin forming beads of sweat. Ben moved rapidly in and out of her with hard, powerful thrusts. The scent of Heidi's sweat, coupled with the aroma of her pussy was an intoxicating blend. Ben desired to taste her.

He removed his cock from her pussy and let go of her wrists. "I'm going to eat your pussy, you filthy whore," He said, repositioning his body so that his legs were near her head and he faced the opposite direction.

He lied on top of Heidi's body, placing his dick in her mouth and planting his face between her legs. "Suck my cock, bitch," he demanded. She complied, grabbing hold of it at its base and sliding her lips over the end.

Ben began to lick her clit, reaching his hands around the backs of her raised legs to insert a finger in her pussy. Ben breathed in her aroma as he devoured her with his lips and tongue. He used the middle finger from his other hand to tease her asshole and could hear Heidi moan. She continued to lick and suck his hard dick as he began to work his finger into her ass.

His tongue lapped at her clit, elevating her arousal with each lick. Tension built within her as she neared orgasm. Then, suddenly, she erupted, spilling her juices out onto Ben's face. It was more than he had ever seen before, and his face was wet with it. He licked it from his lips, savoring the odor of her pussy.

He was pleased to have avoided coming yet. There was something he still had to do to Heidi. He got off of her, lifted her by her arms until she was kneeling on the bed. He grabbed her by her hair and shoved her forward.

Heidi landed on her hands, positioned on all fours, shiny with sweat. "Oooh. I've been so bad. I got your face all wet," she teased. "Violate me."

Ben knelt behind her and ran the tip of his cock up and down her ass crack. "Tell me how much you want it," he ordered.

"I want you to fuck my ass so badly," she said. "I'm such a dirty slut. I need you to use me. I need you to punish my tight asshole."

The sweat from Heidi's skin and her saliva on his cock helped him work his way into her ass. She gritted her teeth as her tight asshole stretched to accommodate Ben's big dick. A little at a time, Ben pushed deeper and deeper, working it back and forth inside her. "You like that, bitch?" he asked.

"Fuck yes. Stretch my ass with your big, hard cock," she said, pushing back against him.

He pushed in deeper, pulling back on Heidi's black hair. One more thrust and he was balls-deep in her ass. Then he slid nearly all the way out before slamming into her again. Droplets of sweat fell from his face onto her ass as he fucked her from behind.

Their panting and moaning distracted them both from the sound of the front door of Heidi's house as it opened. Jenna had arrived.

Ben let loose of Heidi's hair and leaned over her back to grab her wrists. He pulled them behind her back, pinning them together, and Heidi fell forward, planting her face in the bedspread. "Fuck me, you stud," she exclaimed. "Take me hard."

He violated her ass over and over as he began to build toward climax.

Jenna, hearing the sounds coming from Heidi's bedroom, walked in the room to witness her one time boyfriend deep inside her lesbian lover's ass. Ben looked to see her standing in shock by the door. He was reminded of Jenna's abrupt decision to leave him, even after he thought they were finally getting close. Filled with anger and arousal, he defiantly thrust deep into Heidi again.

Jenna was indignant. She held her arms tight at her sides, her fists clenched, and shouted "I'M GOING!" before she stormed out and slammed Heidi's front door.

Just before Jenna disappeared from earshot, Ben sunk one last time into Heidi's ass and shouted "I'M COMING!"