Ben’s Comeback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," she said, taking her drink and patting the sofa beside her. She shifted and pulling her dress high pulled her legs under her and sat back looking at him as he studies the expanse of some thigh.

"Cheers," he said, knowing he'd been caught looking again.

"Yes cheers," she smiled. "You will have found we run quite a big operation?"

"Yes and it seems larger than your father indicated to me."

"Dad's conservative. If you want excitement tinged with a touch of recklessness go for mom."

Eh?

"She's the one in our office who pulls off the biggest deals. Mom is a formidable negotiator."

Oh she was talking about selling. "Yes I can understand that. I found your mom to be quite a character."

"What do you think about me?"

"Come on Angie," Ben said nervously. "You won't want the truth from me when it's that personal."

"Oh but I do."

Ben sighed.

"Great tits and ass and legs are pretty okay."

Angie looked at him impassively.

"You appear mature for your age and you are confident but a little brusque, if I may say so."

"You may say so. Go on."

"You give the impression of having a chip on your shoulder and I think I know what that's about. Are you going to show me more leg?"

Without hesitation Angie pulled her skirt up past her hips. She was wearing ruby-red panties and her stockings were hold-ups.

The both sucked in wine, she staring at Ben, he staring between her legs.

He continued. "I can now add you are courageous. My guess is your father has held back your advancement, wanting you to be thoroughly grounded as his ultimate successor, confirmed I feel when you just hold me he's conservative. You placed quite heavy emphasis when saying 'conservative'. Another guess is you became fed up and prepared to move out but your mom cried no, don't be a fool."

Angie's eyes enlarged. "So mom told you this?"

"No, not a word and I've not heard a suggestion of it."

"Mom didn't call me a fool but she talked to me earnestly, urging me to stay and saying I'd not easily find such a big future awaiting me in the outside world where dog eats dog. You have read me very well and here was I thinking you only read women to determine how difficult it would be to capture their pussy."

"You are dreaming."

Angie said, "You are lying."

"Jesus."

She smiled and went to pull down her skirt but Ben told her to leave it there. She hesitated and then drew her hand away.

"Are you not particularly charmed by men?"

"It would appear I've been denied meeting any males of social interest who could be called charming."

"But you have had sex?"

"Of course and frequently enough. And what about you?"

"I guess I can say I get my share."

"I bet," she smiled. "Why haven't you asked to see my breasts?"

"Because I feel that would be rushing it. This great display of thigh has left me satisfied and unexpectedly treated."

"You a man of your experience calling a clothed woman's display of her thighs a treat?"

"Yes, absolutely, especially when they are such delectable thighs."

"God that is really sweet talk."

"Thanks. Pull your skirt down."

"No."

"Thanks."

She giggled.

They finished the bottle of wine and left the office, kissing goodnight in a friendly fashion before she unlocked the front door to let him out, saying her car was in the basement.

"May I drop you out somewhere?"

He said no thanks.

Angie closed the door behind him and then opened it again and called, "Oh Ben?"

He turned.

"Would you care to take me out Saturday night."

"Yeah great idea. Um I must warn you my policy is to have sex on the first date."

"You'll be lucky," she laughed.

The next day Ben received a hand-delivered letter from Stewart authorizing him to take home the newest of the company's maintenance pick-ups after work each day but to return it each morning by 8:30. He could also have it all weekend and was free to travel out beyond the city to a radius of thirty miles. Ben was pleased about that and went to Janet the manager of the letting department to find him suitable accommodation to lease, specifying a one-bedroom apartment in a prestigious block with great views.

She said that would be Kingsway Towers. She would organize a viewing if any apartments were available.

The only apartment available was a two-bedroom penthouse but without a view of the lake. Ben liked it and Janet negotiated a great deal for him because Greenfields Realty managed the building.

* * *

Settling in behind the wheel of her company Ford Taurus, Angie spread her legs and yawned. "That was a lovely dinner and the film I loved although you appeared half asleep."

"Yeah well the life story of an 19th century musician with erection problems is not the most exciting theme for me."

"No I guess not although the erection problem was only hinted at twice. I should have been more thoughtful."

"It was okay. At least I had you beside me."

"Oh did you like that?"

"Yes."

"What would you like to do now," Angie asked softly.

"Lick your pussy."

"Oh god," she gasped and then giggled, saying not there.

"Come to my new abode."

"Oh yes Janet said she got you into Kingsway with an unbelievable deal."

"Yes and how did she manage that?"

"Will you pretend you don't know this if I tell you?"

"Yes. Tell me in confidence and then I won't need to lie."

"This is strictly confidential. Dad told us at our executive meeting that I'm to manage admin from the end of this month and the current manager, who is the company accountant, will be my deputy, and you'll be made manager of property maintenance. So Janet told the Kingsway Group CEO that you are our property manager designate. He believes the PM on Kingsway will never be better with you as a tenant."

"Jesus this great news. How do you feel about me becoming manager?"

"Very comfortable, you'll do well. Now let's inspect your apartment and we'll find just how lucky you can get."

She admired the apartment and said it was very suitable for him.

"Although you don't have the best day view you have the best night view of the city and are away from the pool noise," she said pragmatically.

"Right," said smooth Ben, coming up behind Angie and cupping her breasts. "Let's get at it and fill your cunt with thick jazz."

"Ben!" she shrieked, breaking away from him. "Don't be so vile."

Huh?

"Um sorry. I rather got carried away."

"Ben how dare you speak to me like that. Please take me home."

"Er you drove us here."

She sighed and said, "Oh god, I don't know what I'm saying."

Ben seized the moment. "Yeah I know what you are saying, having just had my own mouth run amok."

"Is that true?"

"Yes," he lied, breaking his code to always tell the truth but knowing this breach was to try to prevent Angie walking out on him.

"Coffee?"

"Yes an excellent idea," she said, adjusting her bra loading. "Omigod, I did love feeling you pawing at my breasts."

Ben touched his confused dick to signal it still might be needed.

"Black or white?"

"Well bruised I should think where you grabbed them."

"No it meant the coffee."

"Oh there I go again, scarcely knowing what I'm saying. Ben I'm in need of it desperately because it's been rather a long gap since the last man got at me. Proceed Ben but in a dignified manner."

It was a disaster, rather like fucking a woman by numbers. Angie insisted he put on a condom and then pull on another one over that in case the one underneath failed. She admitted she was on the pill and protected but was fearful of contacting an STD.

Ben hoped she wouldn't give him anything nasty.

He was allowed to squeeze her breasts but not to tweak or rub the nipples and he was not to bite or lick them. Yes he could lick her pussy but he was not to insert his tongue or fingers. He was permitted to kiss her heavily but to keep his lips together and when they began to fuck she told him he was not to thrust heavily or to sink in to maximum penetration.

It didn't surprise Ben when he came it was a weak ejaculation, no way threatening to blow out of ends of the two condoms. Of course due to the lack of passion or hard-edged stimulus to the walls of her vagina Angie called to get off but told him not to worry, she hated finishing up in a mess.

She left kissing him sweetly and said he had the hallmarks of a wonderful lover.'

As soon as he waved her off Ben hurried back to his apartment and put on a butt-fucking orgy DVD and jerked himself stupendously and knew he had avoided the risk of suffering blue balls.

On Monday morning when he and Angie met she asked him into her office and closed the door.

"Ben I was disgusted by you crude outburst in your apartment on Saturday night."

Ben had anticipated this and had his reply ready.

"I regret offending you Angie and suggest we have a cooling off period and not date for sometime."

She appeared confused.

"Um I was going to suggest you resign."

"Can you fault our working relationship and my attitude towards being a productive producer for this company?"

"Er no."

"Then wouldn't a cooling off period be preferable to me resigning as that would only bring your parents into this? I must point out you could find your mom calling my behavior nothing untoward for guy of my age thinking of pussy ten times every hour during his waking day?"

"Omigod how can you think of anything else?"

"It's only two minutes every hour, or so I've been led to believe, and there are 60 minutes to every hour."

She ignored that but made an important concession.

"I have to admit you have thought more positively about this conflict I have with you. I have thought too emotionally about it."

"That's understandable."

She said shakily, "I accept what you say, a freeze on dating and we stay working together."

"Excellent. Well I'm off with Thelma to assess Corban-Richard's five apartment blocks. The company is dissatisfied with the service it is receiving from Mercer and Co, its current PM providers and has invited us to quote. We would have to take on another maintenance guy if we win that contract."

"I see no problem with that. If we win this contact off Mercer's it would be a real coup for us."

Ben was determined never to date Angie again. She was unbelievable and he just wasn't the type of guy to fuck by numbers and he didn't know any guy likely to submit to the stupidity of that. Late that afternoon he decided to contact his best-ever fuck. It would probably be pointless but doing nothing never got a guy anywhere.

A male, presumably the husband, answered the call.

"May I speak to Mrs Phelps please?"

"What do you want?"

"I need to discuss the results of her smear tests with her."

"Yuck. Just a moment."

Ben heard the guy call, "Ronny it's you doctor who wants to discuss the result of your tests with you."

"What tests?"

"Your smear tests."

"Oh for goodness sake, there must be a mix up."

Ben heard Rhonda draw in breath as she picked up the phone.

"Hi Dr Ross."

"It's Ben. I need to see you just to chat. Talk about the tests in case your husband is listening."

"Oh the results from those routine tests three months ago? Why has it taken so long for feedback?"

Ben said, "Meet me for lunch tomorrow at 1:00 at the Mayfair Restaurant. I won't touch you so it won't matter if we are seen."

"Yes right," she whispered. And then in a louder voice said, "A mild STD you say? It can only be from my husband. I don't have sex with anyone else. Oh so time heals. Thanks Doc."

Ben grinned, sliding his new cell phone shut. He wondered if the husband would be trying to think who'd given him an STD."

Rhonda entered the restaurant and looked around and finally spotted Ben in the far corner.

"Hi," she smiled. "This is very nice and you look well dressed. Have you come into money?"

"I'm now working as assistant property manager at Greenfields Real Estate."

Rhonda's mouth fell into a big O.

Further explanation was offered. "My degree is in property management."

"Omigod so you are highly educated as well? I'm pleased to know you're back on your feet. You must have impressed Beth Fields and she decided to rescue you. Beth is my husband Bruce's aunt but they don't get on."

"Yeah well how do you get on with your husband?"

"Not all that well. You could say we co-exist."

"Would I be a better alternative?"

"You might be. Who knows?"

That reply disappointed Ben.

"I'm not of a mind to leave him, if that is what this is about."

"It is. However I would settle to having a fling with you. Nookie once a week would appeal to me."

She didn't reply or change expression but Ben could see she was thinking deeply. He hid his excitement.

They ordered.

"You're the best fuck I've ever had," he whispered.

Rhonda squirmed in pleasure and flushed. "It takes a great partner to bring out the best in a woman."

Their drinks arrived.

They toasted as she said, "I'm obvious a wicked woman. I'm of a mind to have a fling with you. It's only fair to say I don't know if I will."

Ben shifted in his seat uneasily. This wasn't going to plan. He'd anticipated she was ripe for an affair or hopefully even an outright change in living arrangements. His apartment was large enough for two people to live comfortably.

"You have to be careful about what you decide," he said, meaning this was his first and final offer. But she took it the other way and flashed a warm smile and said he was so kind to say that. It eased the pressure on her.

At that point Ben realized this was about her and not him because she had far more to lose.

"Do you and your husband own the ranch outright?"

Rhonda said no that it operated as a family cooperative with Bruce and his sister Joplin and their older brother Will and their parents all holding an equal holding in the operation.

"Does that work?"

"Financially yes but the squabbling becomes tiresome. You were correct that night at my sister's home when you guessed Bruce and I might have the occasional threesome with her but I suspect Bruce also has sex with his sister and Will's wife, his sister-in-law, although I have no idea if that's also a threesome. Those are only suspicions because I've only caught signs of intimate gestures. They have never been caught at it to my knowledge."

"You also indicated to me that night you've had brief affairs?"

"Yes several, all rather brief. Bruce didn't turn out to be the loving, affectionate man I thought I was marrying and neglects me somewhat. I did tell you I love having sex."

Well she was experienced at having affairs then why wasn't she jumping at the chance of having one with him? Ben couldn't work that out. Had she gone cold on him? But that couldn't be correct because she'd come to lunch with him without protest, without even enquiring why did he wish to see her. This was so bewildering. He had to keep on chipping away to find what motivated her.

"Um these occasional guys you have been with; were they all long-time friends?"

"A couple of them were. I suppose you could say they were all regular guys, nothing to write home about."

Ben knew he was none the wiser and then she delivered.

"They were all married guys. Potentially less complications than involvement with single guys, if you understand."

No Ben didn't understand but he was no about to admit that.

The food arrived and the conversation moved away from adultery.

She left first but before standing Rhonda said, "I will give careful thought to your proposal. You may not have guessed this but it has really set me thinking."

Ben thought sourly, what to enter a convent?

"I'd over-expected," he confessed. "I thought you would be in me bed as early as tonight."

"Omigod," she sighed heavily, briefly touching her left breast.

That really cheered Ben. He knew he'd just pushed a button.

She left without touching him and that had been his suggestion. He yearned for her and thought no one in the dining room who watched her leave would have suspected the guy she'd lunched with had been into her pants, although not today. Gee life seemed so unfair and he was an idiot to expect more than he deserved.

He remained and finished off the wine. Well in conversation about her background he'd learned she and her sister had been raised on a ranch forty miles from Sunset Creek City and her folk now lived in retirement at a resort village 300 miles away. More interesting were the facts she was thirty-two and wanted children and they had tried. She suspected Bruce was the problem but he refused to be tested.

Ben had no problem hooking up with Rhonda who was five years his senior. Rhonda's great tits and personality and her zest for sex were the foundation of her attraction to him. Ben smiled and thought thinking like that he couldn't be accused of being shallow because huge numbers of people partnered for reasons far less substantial than what he and Rhonda had to offer each other. He avoided thinking exactly what did he have to offer.

During the next two months Ben saw Rhonda in the city and that was to be expected because it was her nearest shopping center. She was always with at least one other woman and so he avoided speaking to her. He guessed that pool of women would be her mother-in-law, her husband's sister and his brother's wife and her own sister. They all looked attractive although Rhonda was the standout.

Ben was going well at the office. He now headed the property management department and had received a jump in salary and had a Ford Focus as his company vehicle. Rhonda called him once a week or so but they'd just talked as friends, avoiding the subject of sexual liaison.

There were several women in the realty offices only too happy to attend to Ben's sexual needs and he happily took advantage of them, in the main choosing married women because he'd heard there could be fewer complications. Whether or not that was true he had no idea but unfortunately the best looking and best-shaped chicks were the younger and unmarried females.

A little over two months from that time he'd had lunch with Rhonda she asked would he like to take her away for a dirty weekend.

"Sure baby," he said, excitement spewing into his belly. This was it, a weekend of fucking Rhonda.

"Can you take Friday off?"

"Yeah."

"We'll go to the resort where mom and dad are and I'll have to spend some time with them. They may invite you to dinner because I've told mom I'll be with a guy I'm affectionate about."

Affectionate? Ben's shoulders squared and he touched his dick.

"Won't she be confused and think you mean your husband?"

"No. Mom and dad dislike Bruce."

"Will you spend a great deal of time with your parents?"

"Oh you keen boy. No mostly in dribs and drabs while you're receiving your strength and fire-power."

Ben chuckled and said he guessed she'd have to take her mom shopping a couple of times.

"Yes clever boy. Do you play golf?"

"Yes but I'll be rusty."

"Perhaps dad will invite you out with him. Mom actually asked us to stay but I thought you're such a noisy lover we best get our own place, perhaps a cabin"

"Who's the noisy lover?"

Rhonda giggled and told him to stop exciting her.

The agreed to go in her larger vehicle and she'd pay for the gas and Ben could pay for the cabin. Rhonda delighted him when she said it was a semi-wilderness resort, not at all ostentatious. "Mom and dad enjoy pleasure boating and boat fishing and walks through the woods on gentle terrain. There are also some great hiking trails in the mountains and commercial white water rafting and lake kayaking."

The rest of that working week crawled for Ben.

CHAPTER 4

It was raining on Friday morning and when Rhonda phoned Ben she was on her way. He told her to pick him up in the basement of Kingsway.