Ben Stokes’ Swinging Household

Story Info
A graphic tale of a swinging household.
10.1k words
4.27
23.2k
19

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben Stokes' Swinging Household.

Reader, this story was first posted as "Cum Dumpster Wife 01" in the "Loving Wives" category. I received so much vituperative and vitriolic abuse and emails that I seriously considered closing my account and never posting another story.

The same story follows, with some much-needed and appreciated editing help from MormonJack.

The following is a work of fiction. All characters are a minimum of eighteen years old. It contains some crossdressing and male-on-male sex. There is also group sex as well as lesbian sex. If these aren't your thing, please, read no further.

Reader, this is my first attempt at writing in something other than the first person. I'd be grateful for any constructive criticism or advice on how to improve.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Barry Corcoran married a slut.

There's nothing wrong with marrying a slut. Plenty of people, men and women, have done it. But if you marry a slut you need to know that your prospective life partner is one because, as they say, "once a slut, always a slut." Oh, they may be able to hide their slutty ways for a time, maybe even for a year or two, but it will always resurface.

Marrying a slut is much better than marrying some cold frigid bitch or an impotent jerk.

Unfortunately for Barry, he didn't know he had married a slut. Barry thought his wife, Gloria Corcoran nee Swanson, was an earthy country girl from Toowoomba in Queensland's inner west.

Around six months ago, after nearly forty years of her husband's infidelity, Barry's mum had finally had enough and moved out. Barry couldn't stand listening to his father having more sex than he was, so he moved into the granny flat his parents built over their external garage for his mum's mother. Unfortunately, Barry's grandmother passed away three years ago, and the flat had stood empty until Barry moved in.

Ben Stokes knew Barry's wife was a slut because Barry's wife's mother and he were friends. Fuck buddies, to be exact.

Barry Corcoran's wife's mother, Beverly Swanson, is a slut.

One night when Ben was fucking Beverly as her husband watched from their wardrobe, she told him that Gloria (her daughter) had moved to Brisbane because she had run out of men in Toowoomba who hadn't already fucked her. Ben wasn't sure if she was joking or not.

Beverly is a bigger woman. Not fat, just big. She's almost 6 feet tall (183 cm) and weighs nearly 190 lbs (85 kg). She has massive tits, at least a Double G, big squishy thighs, and a big fat bum. But Beverly has shape, her breasts are wider than her hips, and both are wider than her waist.

Beverly loves a bit of rough in the bedroom, but her husband won't do her like that. He's "too nice", she says as Ben uses a riding crop on her ass as he doggy-style rides her. Ben whips her like he's on the second running horse in The Grand National, and there's only a furlong to go.

Beverly loves being whipped.

"Fuck yes, Ben!" She yells with her husband only a closed cupboard and a few feet away. "Fuck me like a real man should. Do me like my pathetic husband won't."

Ben obliges, of course.

Beverly is multi-orgasmic, so Ben can usually ride and whip her through three of four orgasms before she finally demands that Ben 'fills up her cuck husband's cum receptacle'.

Beverly has the best orgasms from her husband eating another man's cum out of her ass and/or pussy. So, after Ben has cum in her, Beverly sends him home so she can get her hubby's tongue into her orifices.

Barry Corcoran's wife's father, Mark Swanson, is a slut.

Mark is a cuckold and a voyeur. Not only does he love watching his wife being fucked, he actively recruits men to fuck her, and once they are gone, he delights in eating their cum out of his wife's pussy and/or ass.

Mark has a secret from his wife, however. A secret only he, Ben, and a select few others know. Mark is a crossdresser and loves to suck cock.

Mark and Ben are lovers, too. Mark is terrified his wife will find him out or find his secret stash of women's lingerie that he keeps hidden under his work tools in the garage. Mark had purchased all of these items as his wife's lingerie was too large for him to wear.             

Mark is worried about Beverly discovering his fetish and cock sucking habits because he thinks Beverly will leave him if she finds out. Ben thinks Beverly would love to play as a couple with Mark and that Mark should come clean to his wife.

"Mark has barely a 4-inch needle dick," Beverly told Ben, not knowing Ben already knew. "No use for anything, not even anal, but Mark has the best tongue."

Ben knew Mark's tongue was good, so he made him use it on his ass before letting Mark suck him off as Mark played with himself.

Because Mark loves to be humiliated, Ben tells Mark how much Beverly drools over his thick 7-inch rod.

"Do you know that your wife always jumps and screams as I shove my magic fuckstick in her ass, Mark? Does she ever jump when you push something into her? Does she even notice?"

Mark only moans and pulls more furiously on his tiny dick.

Ben won't let Mark near his 'magical fuckstick' until Mark has made himself up. Full makeup, wig, stockings, suspenders, breast forms, bra and knickers. Once Mark is dressed 'en femme', Ben makes Mark crawl across the floor and beg to suck his cock. Then Ben takes his dick out and slaps Mark's face with it.

"You want some of this, you little cocksucking whore?" Ben taunts him. "It's just come out of your wife's ass. You sure you want it?"

Mark always nods eagerly and swallows Ben whole. Mark's almost as good a cock sucker as his wife.

Once Mark, or should we call him by his preferred name, Marjorie? Once Marjorie has Ben's cock rock hard and soaking wet, Ben has Marjorie lie on her back, lift, and spread her knees. Then putting both legs over his shoulders, Ben pushes Marjorie back until he can position his ceramic hard 7-inch cock against Marjorie's asshole.

At this point, if Marjorie has been a 'good girl', Ben will let her apply some lube to her anus. But if she hasn't, Ben takes her with only Marjorie's saliva to ease the way.

Ben thinks Mark prefers to be fucked dry. Ben believes Mark enjoys the humiliation of being forced to squeal like a girl as he shoves all of his thick cock up Mark's ass. Why else would Mark consistently play up?

Ben feels responsible for Barry marrying Beverley's daughter because they met at Ben's 50th birthday party.

Barry is a shy guy. He only stands around the 5 ft. 8 in. mark (173 cm) and weighs around 187 lbs (85 kg). Barry's not fat, just soft. He could do with six months in the gym and some jogging or fast walking to tone everything up.

Barry is the youngest son of Ben's best mate, Gary. Barry's a little younger than Gloria at 35 compared to Gloria's 37.

When Ben introduced them, Barry and Gloria hit it off straight away. Ben thought that Gloria would be someone for Barry to explore with. Maybe have some great sex, learn a few things about how to please a sexually dominant woman then move on to someone more likely to be a long-term life partner.

Ben never guessed Barry would fall head-over-heels in love with Gloria.

Ben has been single for almost five years. His ex-wife cleaned out the bank accounts and pissed off to South Australia to be with some dickhead she had met online. She took their teenage daughter with her. It took nearly as much money in lawyer bills to sue her as Ben was able to get back off the bitch.

Ben still has the family house, but it now has quite a hefty mortgage. He needs extra money, so he rents out the rooms in his home. Beverly asked Ben to rent Gloria a room.

Ben's house has five bedrooms. The main one, with the en suite, he kept for himself. The other four he rents to help pay the bills. Gloria took the next largest room.

Gloria had seduced the other three housemates by the end of the first week after she had moved in. It didn't seem to matter that two of them were women. The other, Nigel, Ben had assumed was gay.

Apparently not, not by the noises coming from his bedroom.

Gloria isn't quite a screamer, but she comes very close. Ben didn't hear any sounds from Nigel, so he wasn't sure if he was quiet or if Gloria was so loud that she drowned him out.

Gloria walked proudly naked out of Nigel's bedroom as Ben walked down the hall to make a cup of tea.

She smiled and gave Ben a wink as they passed, "Huge todger," she told him. "At least 9-inches. I just had to try it."

Grinning cheekily, she added, "Besides, he thought he was gay. Now the girls of this world have one more big cock available."

Not bothering to hide a damned thing, Gloria strolled to her bedroom.

'Hmm, tall, a little chubby, big tits and a phat ass, just the way I like them,' Ben thought as she wandered off. 'I wonder if she'd like to try an older man.'

Later that night, Gloria slipped naked into Ben's bed. As she passed Ben in the hallway earlier, she saw his cock jump at her nakedness. It wasn't as long as Nigel's, but it was impressively thick, and she thought it would fill her pussy beautifully.

If it didn't quite stretch her pussy deliciously enough, Gloria thought it would definitely give her ass that glorious "ouch" that signalled she had the right-sized cock up there. Gloria wondered if Ben liked to dish out a little rough as he made love because she hadn't had a good tit mauling and biting or a nice ass slapping since joining Ben's house.

Ben snorted in surprise as Gloria wrapped her hand around his cock and stuck her tongue down his throat. Before Ben could mouth a complaint, Gloria slipped under the covers and swallowed his rapidly hardening dick.

Instead of protesting, Ben grabbed Gloria's head, groaned and said, "Oh, fuck, yes!"

Gloria milked Ben as she bobbed her head up and down his thick cock. Twisting her wrist and gliding her hand along the wetness her mouth provided, she quickly brought Ben to the edge of an orgasm.

Ben wanted this blowjob to last longer, so he sat up to reach under and grope Gloria's huge teetahs. Giving Gloria's nipple an experimental squeeze and twist elicited a moan around his throbbing cock.

Gloria's reaction indicated that she was up for some rough, so Ben twisted and pulled on her nipple harder. Gloria's mouth left his dick temporarily, and she moaned lustfully. So, pushing Gloria onto her back, Ben ripped the quilt and top sheet off and onto the floor. Then, reaching into his bedside table, Ben brought out some lengths of soft rope. Working swiftly, Ben soon had Gloria's limbs tied tightly to the four corners of the bed.

Using two more pieces of rope, Ben tied Gloria's magnificent tits. Ben flicked each nipple with his thumb and forefinger while he watched admiringly as Gloria's nipples and breasts turned purple.

"Yes, Ben," Gloria moaned. "Fuck this slut now."

"You make too much noise," Ben growled before forcing a ballgag into Gloria's mouth and tying it in place.

Getting his bottle of lube from the top drawer, Ben poured a liberal amount over his right hand and a little onto the entrance to Gloria's pussy. Then, continuing to flick her tightly squeezed tits, Ben inserted two fingers into Gloria's wet cunt.

Hooking his fingers up and back, Ben found Gloria's G-spot and stroked the tips of his fingers across it. Gloria's ass rose off the bed to thrust at Ben's fingers as she groaned deeply.

Ben slapped Gloria's clitoris as he thrust his fingers in and out of Gloria's cunt and scraped them across her G-spot. With a strangled scream, Gloria orgasmed. Juices poured from her pussy as she almost squirted.

Then, using Gloria's pussy-opening spasms, Ben inserted a third and fourth finger. Ben pushed firmly but stayed way short of causing pain. Working slowly, Ben twisted all four fingers back and forth inside Gloria. He kept his middle two fingers hooked back, stimulating Gloria's intimate pleasure zone.

Feeling her G-spot so deliciously stimulated, Gloria loudly launched into a second screamed orgasm. Her cumming allowed Ben to force all four fingers' last knuckle through Gloria's pussy sphincter and into her cunt.

Leaning forwards to alternate firm bites and soft licks across Gloria's purple breasts and nipples, Ben worked on getting his thumb to join his fingers inside of Gloria. Suddenly, with a loud grunt from Gloria, Ben's entire hand down to the wrist popped through Gloria's pussy sphincter and into her cunt.

Internally rejoicing, Ben squeezed his fingers and thumb into a clenched fist and started fist-fucking his delectably tied and helpless victim.

Gloria's head tossed and bounced back and forth as she moaned and groaned her way through numerous orgasms. Ben eventually had most of his forearm inside Gloria as he fist-fucked her.

With his arm tiring, Ben pulled his hand out of Gloria and undid her leg ties. Then, pausing only to pour some lube onto the purple head of his rampantly erect pecker, Ben tossed Gloria's calves over his shoulders and lifted her ass to meet his cock.

Ben slapped Gloria's face with his left and right hand before sliding enough of his cock into Gloria's ass to find her knot. Then, slapping Gloria again, Ben brutally shoved his rigid dick through Gloria's ring and into her rear fuck hole.

Gloria came again as Ben's pelvis hit her ass cheeks; her juices flowed from her cunt and over Ben's balls.

Ben sadistically fucked Gloria's ass for a seeming age as she came over and over. Finally, close to thirty minutes later, Gloria was no longer thrusting her hips to meet him. Instead, she hung limply under his body.

Knowing he had fucked Gloria into oblivion brought a smile to Ben's face. Pulling out of Gloria's ass, then ripping the gag from her mouth, Ben pinched her nose closed.

Gloria opened her lips to breathe; this allowed Ben to shove his thickly erect penis into her mouth. Then, choking her as he face-fucked her, Ben held Gloria's chin and the back of her head and viciously shoved his large dick down her throat. Sucking gamely, Gloria only retched once before she accepted all of Ben's thick cock down her throat.

"Fuck, you're a talented slut," Ben groaned before spitting his man juice into Gloria's voraciously sucking mouth. "You're almost as good at head as your mother. Swallow, bitch, or I'll take my belt to your ass."

Gloria had never spat once in her nineteen years of giving blowjobs, so she willingly swallowed all of Ben's gift.

Untying her hands and tits, Ben smacked Gloria's belly before demanding that she "Fuck off back to her bedroom so I can sleep. It's a work day tomorrow."

Gloria was so unused to not being the dominant partner in her sexual liaisons that she meekly shuffled back to her room. Lying on her bed, Gloria masturbated as she relived how dominant Ben had been.

'Now, if only I could find a man close to my age that can own and dominate me like that,' she thought as she thumbed her clitoris and rammed three fingers in her cunt.

Beverley's fantasises flicked to her housemate Sarah Geller.

Smiling, she thought, 'I'm going to use my strap-on on that blonde bitch tomorrow. I need to get back in the domination saddle immediately.'

Imagining fucking Sarah's taut ass sent Gloria crashing through one last blissful orgasm before she fell into an exhausted sleep.

What Ben and Gloria hadn't noticed as they played was Emily, the second female boarder, pushing Ben's bedroom door ajar to watch Ben and Gloria fuck.

Emily is a black-haired, nerdy-looking woman in her early twenties. She looks a lot like Alex Dunphy from Modern Family. Emily is barely over 60 inches tall (155 cm) but weighs a generous 123 lbs (55 kg). With body measurements of 38-24-34 with 38 DD knockers, Emily is the epitome of voluptuousness.

Emily succumbed readily to Gloria's advances because she was sexually immature. Gloria's was the first mouth Emily had ever had on her breasts and pussy. Emily desperately wants to be as sexually active as Gloria, so she bit her lip and refused to cry out as Gloria's strap-on took her cherry. Emily didn't want to admit she was a virgin to her sexually precocious lover.

The dull ache from her ruptured hymen reminded Emily all night that she was no longer a virgin. Nevertheless, she loved it and masturbated twice in the night and again in the morning as she relived her defloration.

Now that her pussy had tasted a dick, Emily longed to try a real one. Emily has secretly perved on Ben's big cock since she took her room in his house. Ben likes wearing close-fitting running shorts or skin-tight sweatpants, and his bulgingly thick cock is evident as he moves about his home.

Emily thinks an older male lover might be her ticket to sexual freedom. 'An older man will know how to teach me to please him. He can show me how to be a good lover for my man. Plus, he will be assured and calm, unlike the rushed, clumsy gropings of the boys I've let kiss and feel me up so far.'

Emily would like to explore with Gloria more, too, but Gloria hasn't even spoken to her since their one night together, and Emily is too shy to come on to her housemate.

Emily has no idea how to attract Ben's interest either.

Needing to pee, Emily had woken. Exiting her room, Emily saw a naked Gloria boldly opening Ben's door and slipping inside. Tip-toeing up the hall, Emily slowly pushed the ajar door wider so she could watch Gloria seduce Ben. She hoped for some expert tips.

The spectacle she witnessed had her fingers inside her pyjamas and onto her pussy in a flash. Watching Ben use the sensually luscious Gloria so rudely made Emily gasp through several orgasms as her fingers worked her clit and vulva furiously.

When Ben slapped Gloria and sent her out, Emily crawled quickly away before standing and bolting for her room. She spent almost the rest of the night masturbating to the fantasy she was in Gloria's place. It was nearly 4.00 am before she felt satiated and fell asleep.

The next day was Saturday. With no need to be up, Emily woke late. Pulling on her dressing gown, Emily returned to the bathroom to relieve herself. Passing Sarah's door, she heard the unmistakable sounds of someone being vigorously fucked.

Emily's pussy throbbed, and her wetness sprang immediately back to full. Thinking Ben was now fucking Sarah, Emily carefully turned the doorknob and pushed the door open far enough to peer inside. She was hoping to witness a similarly decadent and erotic scene as last night. Instead, she saw Gloria, with a thick purple strap-on tied firmly in place, forcefully fucking Sarah Geller's ass. Both women faced the door.

Gloria fucked Sarah almost as brutally as Ben had fucked her the previous night. Gloria continuously slapped Sarah's backside as she thrust her 'cock' into the younger woman's rear pleasure hole.

"Tell me how much you love me fucking your slutty arse, bitch!" Gloria yelled as she pounded her blonde housemate.

Ignoring her need to pee, Emily sat so she would be less visible to the two women on the bed. Then, pulling the top of her pyjama bottom down, Emily's middle finger found her vulva as her index finger found her clit.

When Gloria lifted off of Sarah's back, pulling the blonde up with her so she could lean back and fuck upwards at Sarah, Emily could see Sarah's gaping cunt. Sarah's pussy copiously leaked juices down her perineum and onto the invading cock.

Imagining being between Sarah's spread thighs and lapping her secretions sent Emily exploding into orgasm. Sarah heard Emily's stifled moans. Opening her eyes to find the source of the sounds, she spied Emily sitting in the doorway.

"WTF!" Sarah exclaimed. "Get over here, you fucking perve."

Profoundly embarrassed at being caught, Emily thought to stand and flee for the sanctuary of her room. But before she could, Gloria pulled out of Sarah's ass, slipped off the bed and stood with arms folded, 'cock' jutting, and toe tapping.