Ben Wa's Won't Pass Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My prick was so hard, it felt in danger of bursting, and I suspected that Scott's was, also.

Both girls still had their skirts around their waists, with their partially shaved pussies on display.

Scott left them sitting in this position for a few minutes before announcing his decision. "Have either of you been in legal trouble before this?"

"Oh, no sir!" It seemed that they always answered in unison.

"Since this is your first offense, I am inclined to dismiss the more serious charges, but feel obligated to uphold a minor charge that can be discharged through community service."

Again, Vanessa picked up before Karen. Perhaps she sensed his meaning, perhaps she saw the size of the log in his pants. At any rate, she realized that the scare was over. "What sort of community service, sir?" She was languidly caressing her pussy as she asked.

"I have a certain amount of latitude in the actual form of the community service I can apply for such offenses. You will be advised at a later date. You are free to go now. I hope that you have both learned a lesson from this experience. Security is a very serious business. Those who fail to grasp this fact are asking for trouble. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you sir.", they chorused again.

Scott took one more quick glance at the two beautiful pussies displayed before him and gathered his things to leave. "Mr. Long, I assume that you will take care of the remaining details." When his back was to the girls, he gave me a wink and showed me that there was no tape in the recorder. The entire interview had been a scam, but he had gotten a good look at two luscious twats and had probably gotten their attention, as well. "I will be in touch regarding the nature of the community service requirement", he said as he left.

While everyone had been absorbed in the Ben Wa insertion process, I had taken advantage of the opportunity to slip their panties in my pocket. The two thongs could have been hidden in a tooth cavity, but I got a kick out of having them and knowing that they would be wearing nothing under their short skirts as we left the building.

Nothing was said about the Ben Wa balls that I was extremely aware of.

"What happens now, Daddy?" Karen appeared to be somewhat chastened, although I was beginning to understand just how much of the time she was playing a role.

Two could play that game. "Your mother must be told that you have missed your flight. I will call her and let her know that you are ok and make up some story to explain the reason for missing it. You can stay in town tonight so you can catch the first plane out in the morning, so you don't miss any more classes than necessary."

Again, the chorus. "But we don't have any money for a hotel or for food."

"Relax", I assured them. I'll stay with you and take care of things for you, like always."

"Oh, thank you, Daddy! Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Have we learned a lesson here today, girls?"

"I don't know if you have, Mr. Long, but I certainly have. Can we go now? Where are our panties?"

"The two of you can look for your clothes while I make arrangements to get you out of here." As soon as I was out of the room, I hurried to the surveillance room next door. When I entered, Officer Rodriguez was there as I had suspected, with a hand just clearing her crotch area when I burst into the room.

"Oh! Sir! You startled me. I was just witnessing the proceedings in case there was a need for backup later on."

I was quite aware of her reasons for witnessing the proceedings and none of them were for my benefit. From the quickness of her breath and the flushed look on her face, it appeared that Scott and I were not the only ones who enjoyed the sight of a couple of neatly-trimmed pussies. I wondered if Officer Rodriguez was gay, or merely reveling in the sensuality of the moment.

"I'm sure you realize that it was quite unnecessary for you to witness this interview, Officer, uh, Angela?" I resisted the urge to ask her what the other one was named. The 'Angela' nameplate was proudly attached to her left breast and held at a good distance from her chest. It seemed like a good time to put things on a more personal basis.

"Sir! Yes, sir. Perhaps I was a little overzealous, but it seemed better to err on the side of caution, if you know what I mean."

"Caution, Officer Rodriguez, or voyeurism?"

"Sir! You can't think that I enjoy watching beautiful young girls exposing themselves to two lustful men who are using their positions to blackmail them."

"Blackmail? We were merely trying to teach them a lesson", I huffed.

"Yeah, and I'm the Queen of bloody Sheba. Sir, begging your pardon, but you don't have to do all that to get what you want. Watching those girls has me as hot as a stove. I really hope you don't mind, but I need something fast."

Before I fully grasped the import of her words, she had knelt before me and managed to pull my still rigid prick from my pants. She must have been very, very hot and very certain of my probable response to make such a move. I watched as her mouth devoured my pretty good sized prick in one lunge. It felt so damned good to have it embedded in a warm place after the hour or so it had been pinched in my pants, begging for release of any kind. A blow job from the staff was completely unexpected, but just what the doctor advised.

As a mature man, I am not accustomed to blowing my nuts within seconds, but time served must have counted in this case. Almost as soon as her nose hit my pubic hair, I began unloading what seemed like gallons of hot, viscous cum down her throat.

Angela did her best to swallow it all, but as soon as the spurts decayed to dribbles, she pinched my prick between two fingers to keep from dripping onto the floor and bent over the counter, offering her ass to me. She must have had her pants unzipped when I came into the room, because they dropped to the floor as she turned around.

My prick was still oozing cum when she backed onto it and began to fuck herself, using me only as a warm dildo. I knew neither of us would last long when we looked into the interview room through the one-way mirror and saw my daughter and her hot-blooded friend fingering each other's pussy as they kissed, deeply and hungrily. The sound of their voices came through the surveillance intercom quite nicely.

"Are you going to fuck your Dad tonight, Karen?"

"Yeah, I think so. What about you? You want to fuck him, too?"

"Yeah. Let's put on a show for him, first. He won't be able to resist. He didn't think anyone was watching him when I was putting the Ben Wa balls in my pussy, but I've seen it before, so I was watching him. He had this tremendous hardon and was rubbing it like crazy."

"He was?"

"Yeah. He thought nobody was watching him, but you should have seen him when you spread your legs. I thought he was going to blow a gasket."

Their conversation and plans were too much for me and my fuckmate. We reached orgasm simultaneously. I'm not sure I had ever finished the first one and the second caught me off guard. It had been a very long time since I managed twice in one day. Twice in five minutes? No way! It must have been the extra stimulation that did it. The problem was, I had just been told that two beautiful young horny chicks expected me to fuck them both tonight. Was I able?

"Oh, sir. That was fantastic! I love your big cock. It stretches me more than anybody has ever done before. Do you think we can continue this relationship in the future? I get so horny sometimes and my husband's cock is so small."

"I think we can manage something, Angela. You're a pretty hot fuck yourself. Your husband must not stretch you very much."

"I'm not sure his fist is as big as your cock, sir, and I've never had a baby, so my pussy stays pretty tight. I hope you don't mind my asking, but are you really going to fuck your daughter tonight?"

"Under other circumstances, I would stoutly deny any such accusation, but you've seen too much for my denial to have much value. While I admit that the idea is very exciting to me, I must remember that she is my daughter and such an act is impossible to take back. She may think she wants me to fuck her now, but might look back on it years from now and remember it quite differently."

"What about the other one? She looks pretty hot to me."

"She looks hot to me, too. Does that mean you are bisexual, Angela?"

"Bi, tri, quad, whatever. All I know is that I enjoy sex and don't get enough. I've never done anything with another woman, but those two in there could turn me in a minute."

"Hmmm. Perhaps you should accompany us tonight, Officer Rodriguez. In a strictly professional capacity of course." I punctuated the last few words with quick thrusts of my hips, so she would know exactly what I meant by them.

"I always follow orders, sir."

"Good. Then you will accompany us to dinner and the hotel. I'll book a suite with a separate room for myself so they won't suspect anything. As much as I would love to fuck that hot Vanessa, I think the best plan is to put it off until another time."

"I agree, sir. Will you be coming to my room, then?"

"You can count on that. Perhaps you can listen to them at the keyhole while I fuck your sweet ass."

"Ooooh! I've always wanted somebody to fuck me in the ass, but my husband thinks it's dirty. With his little dick, it would be the best place."

When the girls learned that Angela would be going with us, it dampened their spirits considerably.

I responded to their glum looks by telling them they were still under security surveillance and would be accompanied by two security personnel until they boarded their plane. It appeared to have taken the wind out of their sails and they were very quiet all the way into the city. The knowledge that they were naked under their short skirts, with Ben Wa balls clinking in their pussies was never very far from my mind.

Karen sat up front with me and seemed to never miss an opportunity to flash her pussy at me. Whenever I glanced in the back seat, Vanessa always had her knees spread wide for me. It was very hard to concentrate on keeping the car on the road, especially when Karen turned sideways in her seat, facing me and kept up an animated conversation with Vanessa while swinging her right knee back and forth to make her pussy wink at me. I suspected that it caused a bit of clinking, also.

They brightened a little when I rented a three-bedroom suite at the hotel and they realized the potential for mischief. The wheels started spinning in their heads again.

"Officer Rodriguez will occupy the bedroom on the right, you girls can use the one in the center and I will be in the other. If you need anything, let either of us know. Just in case you have some silly idea of going out on the town and getting into more trouble after we turn in, I will keep your bags in my room and Officer Rodriguez will keep the clothes you are wearing, until morning. Clear?

"But what will we sleep in, Daddy?"

"The bed, dear. Now hurry and get into something a little more formal. We're going out to eat. What would you like?"

No more was said about the Ben Wa balls, so I could only surmise that they were still doing their duty as we left for the restaurant. Karen and Vanessa sat on either side of me in their evening frocks, with Angela across the table, looking a bit uncomfortable in her uniform. I would have enjoyed seeing her big tits in a low cut gown, too, but our charade was aided by her remaining in uniform.

My twin seductresses sat very close on either side of me and never passed up an opportunity to lean into me so I could get a glimpse down their cleavages and rub against the swelling of their tits. Occasionally, a hand on one side or the other would lightly touch my thigh. Sometimes, the hand would linger a bit, causing my breath to stop until it was withdrawn.

Back at the suite, I took their suitcases into my room and left Angela to strip the girls of the clothes they were wearing. I figured she would get a kick out of it.

"It's getting late and you have an early flight, so I suggest that you get some sleep. That's what I intend to do." I excused myself and went to my room.

As arranged, Angela called me when she was finished with the girls.

"Did you lock their door?", I asked.

"Well, sir. I made a great show of pretending to do so, but you and I both know that they could get out if they wanted to."

"You and I know it, but maybe they won't suspect that they have an avenue of escape besides through our rooms. After what I have learned about those two vixens today, even nudity might not stop them from going out on the town."

"Are you going to come to my room, sir?", wistfully.

"Later, Angela. First, I want to see what they get up to. They aren't likely to stay up all night. When they seem resigned to their fate, I'll come around and we can have a quick fuck or two. Ok?"

"I suppose so, sir, although it would be nice to fuck you all night long, if it were possible."

"Trust me, this won't be our last time. They will be gone tomorrow and we will have all the time we can get away."

She grudgingly agreed that this was our best course of action and hung up. I tried to nap a bit, but was still too excited from the day's events to drop off.

I must have dropped off eventually because I was aware of being awakened by a weight on the edge of the bed. The room was very dark, so I couldn't see anything, but I heard a tiny, muffled giggle or two. Somebody raised the covers on one side and somebody else raised them on the other.

One hot mouth swallowed my rapidly lengthening prick and a very wet, juicy gash was rubbed across my chin. There was no way I could tell who was who, but it was fairly certain that I was either eating my daughter or she was eating me. Likewise, the other choice was occupied by an extremely beautiful, sexy girl of the same age. Either one would have been enough to raise the dick of a dead man. Both of them together could have raised the Titanic, although I was thinking of applying that name to what they were raising at the moment.

The one that was sitting on my face was rubbing her clit furiously, to continue an orgasm that she probably started having when we were in the car, and dribbled a steady stream of juice down my throat. When I rammed my tongue as far as it would go up her snatch, I felt the balls with the tip and managed to rattle them a bit, which only intensified her ecstasy.

The other one must have decided that her preparation of my prick was complete and climbed up to sit on it. Her cunt was on fire! It was the hottest, wettest, slickest pussy I ever imagined myself in. Added to all this was the realization that it might be my own daughter. Most people would be inhibited by the notion of incest, but the forbidden nature of the act only added to my excitement. This was one taboo that went out with birth control as far as I was concerned..

It took much longer this time for my balls to gather themselves and flood the tight box that enclosed my prick so hotly, but flood, it did. Apparently, my ability to cum was greater than I was accustomed, given my normal incentive. In fact, my dick remained hard after the third orgasm of the day for me, which was something I had never experienced. Perhaps it was the thought that I was still unsure whether I had fucked my daughter and wanted to stay in readiness in case they changed positions. Then I would know for sure.

My dreams came true in a couple of minutes. The pussy I had just fucked was planted over my mouth and the one that had been cumming so continuously was rammed down on my still stiff prick. Now I knew for certain--I just had no idea which was which, not that it mattered. My own cum leaked out of her cunt and into my greedy mouth. As a test, I tried to reach the balls in her cunt with my tongue and was rewarded with some very energetic bouncing.

My final orgasm of the day took much, much longer, but I'm not complaining. Neither were the girls. They switched off several times and one of them even had it up her ass when I went off for the last time. I knew it was the last time because I was utterly drained and there was no way I would be able to get it up again for at least several hours.

When I awoke the next time, it was daylight. Karen was sucking my dick. Vanessa was nowhere to be seen. Waking up to a blow job had always been one of my favorite fantasies, but my wife would never agree to it. In fact, getting her to give me a blow job under any circumstances was difficult enough.

As it turned out, Karen was very good at her work. She kept a hard suction all the time, while tightly closing her mouth around me and rubbing the full length of her tongue along the sensitive underside of my prick. Her hand tickled and massaged my balls and occasionally she explored my asshole with the tip of her finger. Any worries I had about not being able to perform were answered before I was awake for ten seconds.

I raised up on my elbows to watch my darling daughter perform such an act of love on her old man. My dick disappeared obscenely between her greedy lips with occasional smacking noises as she sucked too hard.

I smiled at her. "Good morning, baby. Do you like sucking dick? You're very good at it."

She took her mouth off my prick long enough to answer before continuing. "Thanks, Daddy. I used to hear you begging Mom to give you a blow job before I even knew what they were and made a vow that I would give you the best one there ever was when I learned how."

"Well, this is certainly the best I've ever had and I'm willing to bet that it couldn't be much better. How did you hear your mom and me?"

"I used to sneak into your room at night and listen to you fuck. I would lie on the floor beside your side of the bed and pretend you were fucking me. It wasn't easy being quiet when I came, but I usually timed it so I would come when you did. You make lots of noise, Daddy."

She went back to her blow job and was soon rewarded with a flow of hot juice from my overworked balls.

As we relaxed and snuggled together, I asked, "Where is Vanessa?"

"Come with me", she crooked her finger at me and disappeared into the next room.

When I caught up with her, it was in Angela's room. She and Vanessa were in a hot 69, greedily slurping pussy juices.

Angela looked up to see me standing naked by the bed, with my daughter holding my dick. It was hard for her to talk, considering what Vanessa was doing to her pussy, but she managed to stammer out that Karen had loaned her Ben Wa balls out for a trial run and Vanessa was kind enough to try to get them out with her tongue.

Karen bent over the bed and alternated kissing Vanessa and helping her lick Angela's cunt. For my part, I had a beautiful, well rounded ass sticking in my face so I fucked it.

"Well, sir. I suppose we now know the answer to the question of whether you would fuck your daughter."

"We probably knew all along, didn't we Officer Rodriguez?", I smiled as I slammed the meat to my baby.

"I think we did, sir. All along. Any regrets?"

"None that I can think of offhand. In one day, my sex life has gone from barely there to woweeee! If you are as horny as you say, my wife won't be bothered with my attentions much longer and I plan on visiting my daughter quite often if she will have time for her old decrepit Dad when she gets back to school."

"Daddy, you can cum see us any time you like. You fuck lots better than any of the boys at school. The only problem will be to keep the other girls in our house from draining your balls before we get a chance."

"If I'm dreaming, please let it go on forever."

Angela and I saw the girls off on the next flight and began planning our sex life for the future. Stay tuned for the further adventures of Angela and Wyden.

12