Bend Over Boyfriend Ch. 03

Story Info
Her slaves get what they've been after.
1.6k words
4.31
37.6k
15
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/10/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you really going to let me fuck him?" the man said, shocked.

She gave him a wry smile, "Of course, but be gentle. I can't have you breaking him."

"Ca...can I have him inside me after?" the man said, rock hard cock throbbing visibly. "Please, Mistress? You could see if we could make each other cum without jacking off...?" The idea was a good one, she had to admit. But did she really want him fucking another man? Even if she had just seen him suck the man? Her soaking wet pussy said otherwise and she had to admit how much the idea turned her on. Besides, she knew the only circumstances where he'd do this would be when she was there...and he had been such a good slave lately, he deserved a treat.

"Yes...you are really going to fuck him." The man's cock throbbed visibly. "And yes...he will fuck you after he takes a break to eat my pussy."

She smiled to herself...her plan taking shape in her mind.

She went to the drawer and withdrew handcuffs, a bottle of lube and her pink rabbit vibrator. She took her boyfriend and led him naked to the desk chair, she slid his hands through the bar on the top and handcuffed him so he couldn't move.

"Painful?" she asked. He shook his head, she could see his cock growing harder as he prepared himself. "Put one leg on the chair and stick that sweet ass out for me, pet." He arranged himself for her and she ran her hand over his ass, making him shudder. She tossed the bottle of lube to the man and tied the key to the handcuffs around her neck. "Lube him up and he's all yours, but be gentle...you're bigger than what he's used to and I won't have you breaking my toys."

"Thank you, Mistress." He and the man moaned simultaneously as the man lubed him up. She went and sat in front of her slaves on her bed, she spread her legs so he had full view of her pussy and could watch her pleasure herself as she watched him getting fucked. Her fingers began to gently play between her lips as the man aligned his rock hard cock with her boyfriend's sweet ass. Both men were breathing heavily and he groaned loudly as the man began to slide his cock inside.

It was bigger than anything he had felt before and when the man pulled out he whined and thrust his ass out, the emptiness was excruciating. The man complied and thrust back in, pumping harder and harder until he was buried to the hilt. He moaned in pleasure and pushed his ass back in hopes of more. His own cock throbbed wildly beneath him and all he wanted was to grab it and squirt hard. The man paused his thrusting to twine his fingers though his hair and run his nails down his back.

He moaned then looked up to see Mistress with her pink rabbit shoved deep inside, her eyelids fluttered and he could smell her juices...she was so close. Yummy

"How does it look, Mistress?" he asked as the man resumed his thrusting. "How does your slave look being fucked hard by your slave-friend? Can you see my cock throbbing? If he fucks me any harder I might cum? Do I have permission to cum for you, Mistress?" this set her off, she began coming all over her fingers, moaning loudly and he could see her juices running down, soaking her sheets. As she regained composure she stood up.

"How does it feel, pet? To have a real man fucking you?" she ran her hand over his lips, letting him taste her. He moaned and thrust his ass back making the man moan.

"Yes...oh god it feels so good...better than anything I've ever felt, I'm gonna cum soon, please may I cum soon?!"

"Not yet, darling." She walked behind the man and stroked his back. "How is my boyfriends ass?" "So tight, Mistress...I'm gonna cum soon, may I cum? Please? I can't hold off much longer...I've been trying not to cum since I got inside him." She put on hand on both of their heads and pulled their hair slightly. "How badly do you want to cum? Do you need to cum? Is it getting painful holding back?"

Both men nodded vigorously begging her to let them cum. She released their heads and perched herself on the desk next to them. She strokes his hair gently, "Cum for me, pet. Lets see you squirt for me. You know how hard I cum when I see you squirt your cum everywhere."

The man began thrusting harder and harder into him, he looked down and could see his cock dripping steadily. He could feel the cum boiling in his balls...he was so ready to cum. The man screamed out behind him and he felt his cock expand and pulse his white hot cum into him. The feeling inside him set him off, "Fuck...Mistress...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum. Watch me cum for you!" his hips thrust forward as his contractions milked the last of the man's cum from his cock as his own cock erupted and she moaned loudly at the sight of it. Stream after stream poured out all over the towel she had laid on the chair.

The man sighed and let his softening cock fall out then went to sit on the desk as he leaned heavily on the chair, still handcuffed. She sauntered over to him, stroking his back and kissing his neck.

"Baby, I'm so proud of you," she murmured. "Now I want you to eat my pussy and get hard for me again so you can fuck my friend." He moaned audibly as she grabbed his ass before using the key around her neck to unlock the handcuffs. He rubbed his wrists and stood up as the man came to stand next to him.

"What would you like me to do, Mistress?" he asked, his cock too was soft but that would be easily remedied with what she had planned. She wanted them both rock hard again and begging for Mistress to let them cum.

"You," she layed on the bed and spread her legs, "can play with my tits while my lovely slave-boyfriend eats my pussy."

They both looked at her longingly. "Now." she said and they dove on her. The man caressing and licking her breasts. She moaned loudly as the man sucked on of her nipples into his mouth. Her boyfriend began by removing her panties that were already soaked in her juices. He inhaled her scent and moaned then dove and shoved his tongue deep inside her.

Within minutes she was cumming hard, soaking his face as the man pinched her nipples. She pushed both men away and stood up, regaining her composure as Mistress.

"Stand up, slaves." She watched as their cocks grew from hard to iron solid before her eyes. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"Ready for what, Mistress?" he asked her as the man nodded.

"Are you ready to fuck my slave-friend?" he moaned loudly.

"Yes, Mistress...please let me fuck him. I want to make him cum." She nodded and led the man over the bed, she stacked a few pillow and laid the towel over them. The man laid down and she cuffed his hands over his head.

"Lube him up, my pet." she handed him the lube and the man breathed heavily in anticipation on the bed.

Once the man was sufficiently lubed, he knelt poised over him. He'd never been anywhere but inside his Mistress and he wasn't sure how he felt about it. He looked at her and she nodded encouraginly. He aligned himself and began to push into the man's ass. The man moaned and began to push his ass up to take more of his huge cock. It took a bit of work but soon he was burried to the hilt and it was so good.

"How does it feel, pet? How does his ass feel?" she asked, smiling at him. He could only moan as he thrust in and out as the man moaned and writhed in pleasure beneath him. "That's it baby, fuck him hard. I want him to cum as hard as you did. I want to see it all over his chest. When your about to cum I want you to pull out and cum all over his dick." She stood up and began to stroke both men's hair. "How does that sound?"

"Oh god! Yes, Mistress. Please let him cum on my cock! I'm so close...so so close. Please let me cum, Mistress!" the man thrust his ass up.

"Mistress, please let us both cum. I want to cum on his cock. I want you to watch us cum together!" he began thrusting harder and harder into the man. His ass felt so good around his cock, not nearly as good as his Mistress, but so so good.

"Cum for me," was all she said as her fingers worked furiously in her pussy. He began to thrust his cock deeper and deeper making the man beg for his cock. Suddenly he felt it.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" the man nodded and shouted the same. He pulled out and jacked his cock a few times just as the man's cock exploded all over his chest. He began to cum and spurted stream after stream all over the man's pulsing cock. "Oh fuck! Of fuck!" he moaned as the pulses subsided. He collapsed back on the bed as the man panted.

They looked at each other and at the same time moaned, "thank you, Mistress."