Bending Paula Ch. 01

Story Info
Wronged wife explores for herself.
4k words
4.19
27.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoWpen
LeoWpen
7 Followers

This is a story that takes some time to tell. If you're looking for a read that goes right to the "good parts" quickly, you might want to skip this one. For those of you willing to invest the time to read slowly, and enjoy, it won't disappoint.

Well the economy hit pretty hard in our area. I was working as an account manager in the office of a local manufacturer going through the process of consolidating. The facility I worked in was on the outskirts of town, and at one time employed 100 people. I had started working there after a few months of kicking around on unemployment, and really began to like the job.

There were several people in the main office including myself. At the time, business had been going pretty good and we always seemed busy. I worked closely with Paula on of the company's major accounts. Paula knew as much about the account as I did, and we became a good team with both of us covering for the other. I was five years younger than her, but that didn't seem to matter. We treated each other in a business-like fashion, and I relied on her office skills.

Paula was a 36, and a mother of two grade school children. I know most of these stories are about nubile young girls, but Paula was a mature, beautiful woman. Her straight, blonde, business cut hair reached her shoulders, and perfectly framed her face. Yes, there were a few lines around her porcelain blue eyes, but they only seemed to accentuate her looks. She was tall, but not overly thin. She had a mature woman's body. She was an avid runner and took pride in wearing business attire that was very flattering to her long legs and high, tight ass. Like most tall women, her breasts were small, but that only made her more attractive. She never wore anything low cut or revealing. Long, dark, and fairly tight business slacks coupled with stylish blouses were her standard attire. Occasionally she would wear dresses that hugged her body, but nothing that was inappropriate for the office. It was obvious she was careful with what she wore, and spent money to look professional.

Paula had been married to Don for 12 years. Don was an executive with another local business and was also a long distance runner. As a matter of fact, he and Paula ran in the same marathons and worked out frequently together. I met Don a couple of times at office holiday parties, and he seemed a little aloof and arrogant, but I didn't think much of it.

Paula and I had been working with each other for a few years, when the bad business climate caused our company to begin cancelling shifts and closing the plant early. Although the plant closed early, the office staff was required to stay the entire day. As the months wore on, there were occasional days when no production ran through the plant, and only the small office staff remained.

One day in late spring, the plant had closed early, and only Paula and I remained in the office. I had noticed for the past week she had been acting a little strange. She kept to herself, and didn't enter into many office conversations.

I was just getting ready to leave for the evening when she came into my office and sat down in one of the chairs in front of my desk. "Hey," I said, "Getting ready to leave?"

"Not really," she answered, "don't feel much like going home".

"Why not?" I asked.

She didn't answer at first. She just looked at the desk, the floor; anywhere to keep from meeting my eyes. When she finally did look at me, there were tears in her blue eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned, "Are you alright?"

Paula shook her head as the tears began streaming down her cheeks.

"Don's having an affair," she said finally.

"What?" I couldn't believe it.

"I caught him with her," she said.

"Oh my God. When did this happen?" I asked.

"Last Friday," she said and then proceeded to told me the whole story.

She had gotten home a little later than normal that day. Don wasn't in the house, so she went out in their backyard to look for him. The backyard was fenced in with a fairly high privacy fence. Most of the houses in the neighborhood had high fences and carefully tended backyards. Don wasn't in the backyard, but just as she was going into the house, she heard a noise from the backyard next door. Paula walked slowly down the fence line until she found a crack in the fence big enough for her to see through. She couldn't see anything much at first, but when her eyes moved up near the house, she was shocked to see Don with Sandy, the 27 year old housewife from next door. They were both naked from the waist down with Sandy bent face first over the cedar picnic table. They were trying to be quiet, but Don was literally jack hammering into her. Paula told me the look on Don's face as he fucked her was something she had never seen. Sandy's face was contorted in orgasm as she took the pounding. At one point she started to cry out, but Don reached up with his left hand, covered her mouth, and continued the pounding. Sandy then tried to lift her head, but Don pushed her face roughly to the table. Paula heard Don's familiar groan and knew he was coming into her. Sandy's body shook and twisted Paula as she came as well. With that, Paula couldn't take any more and ran into the house.

"I confronted him," she said angrily, "He didn't try to deny it. He knew I had him dead to rights."

"So what happened?" I asked.

"He left, but came back later. He's been sleeping in the guest room. I'm trying to decide what to do."

With that, she burst into tears and put her right hand over her eyes. I couldn't just let her cry, so I walked around her desk and put my arms around her. I just held her like that while she sobbed. After a few minutes she wiped her eyes and stood up.

"I should go," she said. "Thank you for listening, and please don't tell anyone."

"I won't," I said, "Paula, remember, whatever you decide to do, you are a beautiful and desirable woman. Don is just a fool who probably doesn't deserve you."

Paula just looked at me after I said that. Without saying a word, she crossed over to stand in front of me until our faces were just inches apart. I could smell the expensive French perfume she wore. Her blue eyes stared into mine.

"You are so sweet," she whispered.

Without thinking, I took her face in my hands and moved my lips to hers. I don't know what prompted me to do it. She was just so close, and it seemed like the right thing to do. She acted a little surprised, but didn't pull back. Our lips held together for several seconds and I opened my mouth slightly to push my tongue against her lips. I could feel my hardon growing when her lips parted slightly and her tongue met mine. Our tongues fenced for several seconds more as we French kissed. Suddenly she stopped, and stepped quickly back. She just looked at me her eyes wide with surprise.

"I can't believe I just did that," she said.

"It's ok," I said, "you're upset. These things happen."

"I know, but I haven't kissed another man since I got married," she said. "I...I'm shocked at myself."

As she said this, she looked down at the huge bulge in my pants, and her eyes grew wide as she stared.

"Oh, I ...I'm sorry, " I said turning away from her stare.

Paula didn't say another word. She looked at my face again before slowly walking out of my office, collecting her things, and leaving.

For days after that, I tried to avoid her in the office as much as I could. It wasn't that things were strained between us, I just felt awkward by what had happened. Almost a week later, we again found ourselves the last people in the office for the day. Her office was down the hall so I decided to go down and say goodnight and find out how things were going. I'll admit I was turned on being around her, but I was able to keep from giving any direct outward appearance. Paula was typing on her computer when I peeked around the corner.

"Going home soon?" I asked.

"In a few minutes," she said turning those blue eyes toward mine.

"Are you doing ok? I was wondering how things were going."

"Well, Don is still sleeping in the guest room downstairs. We talk, but not much. I don't really want a divorce, and he doesn't want one either," she said.

"That's a good thing, right?" I said looking at her.

"I guess. I'm just not prepared to give up on our marriage. I mean I can't believe he did that, but I'm just not ready to call it quits."

"I can understand that. You've invested a lot of time in this marriage, and you have the children to think about."

"I confronted Sandy," she said.

"And...?" I asked. I was surprised.

"She didn't try to deny it. She apologized and told me she hadn't meant to hurt me. I guess Don had called her, and said it was over after I confronted him. She told me it started when she realized Don could give her things that her own husband couldn't or wouldn't."

"Like what?" I asked.

"You know...sexual things," she said.

"Sandy told me she was a submissive who liked to be controlled by a strong man. I guess Don filled that role for her. She admitted they had done just about everything; bondage, Greek, whatever that is, and spankings. She asked me to forgive her and said it would never happen again. I just left without saying a word."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's ok. I'm getting through it. You're sweet for caring."

"About the other day," I started.

"It's perfectly ok. I was surprised you...uh...you know...grew so fast," she said lowering her head as if she was looking for something on her desk.

"Ah, yeah, I uh, kind of do that sometimes," I said.

For several seconds after that we didn't say anything. The tension in the air was palpable.

"Well, I should go," she said grabbing her purse breaking the awkward silence.

"Sure. See you tomorrow," I said and went back to my office.

Later that night, I laid in bed staring at the ceiling thinking about Paula. My mind went from her blonde hair to her blue eyes and smooth perfect lips. By the time I got to her long legs, I was hard as a rock and started slowly stroking myself. I couldn't believe how huge I became just with her in my mind. I wondered if she shaved her pussy or if she left it trimmed. Soon I was frantically stroking myself until I shot a huge line of cum up to the top my chest moaning in pleasure. We didn't talk much the next few days. I had a lot of work to do and so did she. One day about a week after our last conversation, I had to take a couple of clients to lunch. The lunch lasted a little longer than usual, and we all a few drinks too many. I got back to the office late, and noticed that Paula was the only person who hadn't left for the day.

I remember getting to my office and trying to do a little work. I really didn't want anyone to see me until I had sobered up a little. After a few minutes of work, Paula peeked her head around the corner of my office.

"You're back," she said.

"Yeah," I said. "A little worse for wear. I had one too many."

"I can sit here and help you sober up," she said smiling.

"Ok," I said.

We talked for several minutes about work related things as Paula sat in one the visitor chairs in my office.

"I was thinking about the other day," Paula said finally after some time.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that," I said.

"No, don't be. I was flattered. I didn't know I could still do that to another guy. I mean another guy not my husband," she said.

I was still feeling the alcohol, and hoped I wouldn't start saying things I probably was going to regret.

"That's crazy. You're beautiful. As a matter of fact, that happens a lot when I think about you."

"Really?" she asked her eyes growing wide.

"It happened the other night," I said, "While I was lying in bed."

"You were thinking about me?"

"Yes," I said.

She seemed to hesitate at first, but I knew what she wanted to ask.

"And, just what exactly did you do?" she asked with a mischievous smile.

I waited for a minute or so. Should I tell her? Was this going too far?

"Well, I guess what you think a guy would do thinking about a gorgeous woman," I said.

"Oh my God," she said still with her blue eyes even wider, "You didn't...did you?"

"I couldn't help it," I said.

"Wow, I've never had a guy tell me that," she said incredulously. "I can't imagine a guy thinking about me when they...you know."

"Jerk off?" I asked smiling back.

"Yeah," she said softly looking away. She seemed embarrassed again by saying it.

"Paula, I already told you how hot you are. You shouldn't be shocked or embarrassed. Are you offended?"

"No," she said smiling, "just really flattered."

I don't know why I said what came out next. I actually shocked myself, but it just came out.

"Want to watch me?" I asked quietly.

"What?" she asked, "You mean while you do...it?"

"Yeah," I answered.

"Seriously?" she asked in amazement.

"Yeah," I said again looking straight into her eyes.

She seemed to think about it for a minute. I know her mind was racing with the possibility.

"Ever watch a guy do it?" I asked already feeling my cock begin to stiffen.

Paula looked at me and silently shook her head like a little girl.

"Have you ever thought about it?" I asked.

"I guess," she said hesitantly.

"No really, have you ever fantasied about watching a guy jerk off in person?" I asked.

Paula just looked at me across the desk. She still had the slight smile on her face, but almost seemed uncertain if she should respond.

"Yes," she said softly and giggled nervously.

With that, I stood up, walked around my desk and took her hand. I lead her across the hall to the President's office. He was out of town for the next several weeks. He had large leather wingback chairs in his office next to the oak desk. I turned one of the chairs to face another and moved her to sit down. I stood in front of the other chair facing her but a few feet away.

She looked up at me with her sweet blue eyes and a look of puzzlement on her face. With her eyes on me, I began unbuttoning my shirt until it was open completely. I'm no Arnold Swarznegger, but I do work out frequently. My abs are not quite a perfect six pack, but they are close. Paula stared at my chest and abs without saying a word. I don't know why I said what came out next, but it just happened.

"I wanted to show you what I do when I think about you," I said.

I carefully unsnapped my jeans and began to slowly pull my zipper down. Paula's eyes widened. I also noticed she lifted up slightly in the chair. She also crossed her legs, and her navy blue slacks rode up revealing her blue pumps and a tiny, gold chain around her ankle.

Paula looked up at my face for a second but quickly turned her attention to my zipper pulling. By now my cock had moved to full attention in my underwear, and Paula's eyes were immediately locked on it.

I stood there for a few seconds wondering to myself if I would actually go through with it. I put my thumbs around the waistband and slowly pulled my underwear over my rock hard penis. It stood up and out like a rigid flag pole. I'm not huge, by any means, but in front of this woman, here in this office, I was surprised how massive I had become. As Paula's eyes stared at my cock, I noticed her foot on her crossed leg begin to slowly move up and down. Not by much, but ever so slightly rocking up and down. I'd always heard women could masturbate by crossing their legs and then squeezing them together. With Paula's eyes fixed on my erection and her foot slowly bobbing up and down, I was pretty sure she was rubbing her pussy lips together under her slacks.

I sat back in the chair with my board like cock pointing directly toward her. Paula sat transfixed when I slowly began to stroke myself. I had never done this in front of a woman before and the feeling of her eyes watching every slide of my hand was incredible. I started slowly giving into the rhythm every man knows well. Paula looked up at my face for a second, but quickly dropped her eyes back down to my pulsing cock.

"So, you've never watched a guy do this?" I asked softly through short breaths.

Paula just shook her head no, and continued to stare at my hardon. Her foot was bobbing faster now I could tell she was definitely squeezing her legs together. Her hands gripped the chair's arm rests as if she was trying to control herself in front of me.

"Is it ok if I keep doing this?" I asked knowing the answer.

"Yes," she whispered.

I knew it wouldn't be much longer now. With her beautiful, blues eyes staring with amazement, I stroked harder and faster. Paula's face was becoming flushed as she pressed her thighs together. She licked her lips and then bit her lower lip. Was she coming? I knew I was only seconds away.

"Here it comes," I said, "I'm gonna cum. Oh God," I moaned.

Suddenly, a fire hose stream of warm, white cum shot incredibly to the top of my chest. Paula continued to stare as my pulsing cock shot glob after steaming glob on my chest and stomach. It had been a long time since I had creamed like this. Paula's body stiffened. Her hands gripped the chair's arm rests until her knuckles were white. She continued to bite her lower lip. I knew she was coming, but her eyes never wavered from my jerking cock and no sounds escaped her lips. Her face just got redder and redder as orgasms washed over her.

Soon, I was spent. My massive cock lay to one side and white sticky lines crossed my abs and chest. Paula finally stopped quivering and sat for several minutes just staring at my cock and the cum trails.

"Ok?" I asked regaining my composure.

"God yes," she said softly. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

We just sat looking at each other for several more minutes before Paula stood and started for the bathroom Ever the housewife, she hurried to the rest room and came back with a handful of toilet paper. Without saying a word, she kneeled in front of me to begin cleaning me off. "Wait," I said.

"What?" she said, "We should probably get you cleaned off."

"I know, but I wanted to ask you something," I said.

"What?" she asked looking up at me.

"Did you like that?" I asked. "Did it turn you on?"

"Yes," she said still looking into my eyes. "To actually see a guy do that right in front of you..."

"Did you come?" I asked knowing the answer.

Paula hesitated for a moment. As a pure and perfect, housewife and mother, she didn't want to admit she had just experienced an orgasm in front of me. Finally, she lowered her eyes.

"Yeah," she said finally. "Several times."

"Remember what you said Sandy told you she wanted from Don?" I asked taking this to the next level.

Again, Paula hesitated. I could see her thinking back to her conversation with Sandy; the women who had been fucking her husband. Paula looked up at me.

"She wanted to be dominated," she said.

"Do you want to experience what that's like? Do you want to know what your husband was doing to her?" I asked. "I know you've thought about it."

"I have thought about it. I just can't imagine," she said in a low voice.

"I can teach you," I said. My mind was racing and my cock stiffening again. "But you have to be willing."

Paula's pale blue eyes continued to look into mine. I could tell her mind was going a mile a minute as well.

"I'm not sure," she said hesitantly. "What do I have to do?"

"Anything I ask," I said. "With no questions."

"Anything?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered.

She seemed to think on it for a few more seconds.

"I'm not sure I can do everything. Will it hurt?" she asked with more hesitation.

"Maybe, but you can take it, and I know you will learn to enjoy it," I said. "If you tell me to stop at any time, I will."

I could tell from her face she was hesitant, but I could also tell her mind was turning over the possibility.

"Ok, yes, " she said softly.

LeoWpen
LeoWpen
7 Followers
12