Bending Paula Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, what?" I asked knowing the answer, but wanting her to say it.

"Yes, I want you to dominate me," she said softly. "Like Sandy."

"Ok, first lesson," I said looking down at her. "Don't use the paper. Lick the cum off me."

Paula seemed shocked for an instant by this request, but then I watched in amazement as her slick, pink, tongue snaked from between her lips and began to slowly lick up the cum tracks on my stomach. Her tongue was warm and wet and I could feel her breath on my skin.

"Don't swallow it," I said. "When you have it all cleaned off, I want to see it in your mouth."

It was so hot to watch this beautiful, mature woman lick up the sticky goo sprayed across my stomach and chest. She licked every inch clean leaving a little saliva trail behind. By now I was rock hard again, and Paula was gently lapping the last huge glob into her mouth.

"Sit back," I said.

Paula sat back on her legs and looked up at me her lips still shimmering with saliva.

"Open your mouth," I ordered.

Paula continued to stare up at me and parted her lips.

"Wider," I said.

She opened her mouth wide as if she was at the dentist. A huge gob of white spunk sat on her tongue.

"Here," I said, "spit it in my hand."

I held my hand in front of her mouth and Paula spit the white, slimy glob into my palm. She spit another saliva glob to make sure it was all out of her mouth.

"Look at me," I said lifting her head with my left hand.

Paula stared into my eyes, and I slowly began wiping the cum on her cheeks, chin, and forehead. I smoothed the sticky sperm on every part of her upturned face until she had a complete sheen.

"It's good for the skin," I said finally. "Go look in the mirror".

Paula slowly got up and walked down the hall to the ladies room. Well, I thought to myself, this is going to be a whole lot of fun.

12