Bending the Rules Pt. 04: Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm. I kind of wish more people would make quests like that."

"I find it does help to incentivize my partners to make these things happen too. You push yourself harder, and everyone wins, on balance. Here's how it went."

She started counting out small bags of coins and dumping them into the larger sack she'd placed on the table. They both sipped at their wine as they talked.

"Everybody lived. No unnecessary kills, and no party members gave their lives."

Clink. Clink.

"Clean entry to the house. No violence, no raised alarms. I got a bonus for that great shot with the talisman, by the way, but I'm not sharing that."

Clink.

"That was pretty impressive. How far back were you?" Nuru said.

"Oh, a hundred meters, must have been. Couldn't quite make out what it was from there, but when I saw how it swung I took a guess. Got lucky the first time. Not that I haven't been practicing, too."

"I'll bet. It was something to see."

"So then, you get out clean. Nobody made you out inside, as far as I can tell - and don't tell me otherwise, because I've already said so to my boss," Katlego giggled.

Clink.

"You never used the scrying wheel. You never set off a single ward."

Clink. Clink.

"Didn't I? Something happened."

"Oh no, that was me. They were so close together, I couldn't help but trip one when I got thrown out of that tree. Nasty fail on a saving throw, snakeyes for me as they say. At least now I don't have to wonder what half of those wards do, I was always very curious when I scouted it out. I think their own crows set off half of them following me in fact. I couldn't really see though, they were just swarming everywhere."

"Yeah, I saw that. That's about when I figured I needed to send backup if I ever wanted to get out alive."

"It was good you did. I've studied those woods backwards and forwards, but if you get swept off your feet and turned around, it's very dangerous to go bolting in any particular direction with trees around. You just never know what's going to happen. I've been in worse spots, but it was still closer odds than I like. So, major style points, and a little extra from me as an apology for the poison."

Clink. Clink. Clink. Clink.

"You didn't have the cloak anymore, so I'm guessing I can't award points for not taking a hit. But you're not cooking over an open fire, and all your bits seem to be intact, so there's that."

"I'm happy to walk away with all my bits intact," Nuru agreed. "I notice you haven't checked them all, though."

"So sure about that?" Katlego winked.

"I think your tongue might have missed counting a few molars when you were kissing me," Nuru said.

"I'd better do a comparison then, hadn't I?"

"Perhaps so."

"And that brings me to the final part. All of this has basically just been business, passing on some of the benefit I got from my own quest reward. But I've had a good time on this whole adventure and I wanted to give you something from me, as a special thank you."

"I'm all eyes," Nuru said, looking down her cleavage towards the tattoo. "I believe you promised to show me something."

"Yes, but I'm afraid this just isn't the proper forum for that. Shall we go get a little privacy?"

"After you," Nuru said, draining the last of his wine and scooping up the coin satchel.

Instead of going up to a room, however, she went outside, and Nuru followed.

"It's warm today. Do you swim?"

"Love to," Nuru said.

He liked the sound of that, too.

"There's a place near here - it's got to be popular I'm sure, I hope nobody's there today. This is for your eyes only," she winked back at him again.

They came to a wide part of the river, where the water was calm and the rocks sank under their feet, softening their footsteps. They left their shoes at the shore and waded out, enjoying the cool breeze and the mud between their toes that washed away as soon as they lifted a foot to take another step.

"Oops!" Katlego said, stumbling into Nuru, knocking him down.

"Well, that was bound to happen, wasn't it? But that was intentional," he said, pushing Katlego.

She caught herself, but he threw himself into her and they both crashed down into the water, splashing and laughing.

"Such a nice outfit I've got on, I think you've ruined it," Katlego teased.

"Should have taken it off first," Nuru said.

"Hmm, perhaps I should have. Shall we?"

They went back to shore, both soaking wet, and stripped down. Well, Katlego stripped down, and Nuru stared, briefly.

"Come on, you'll get cold!" she protested, trying to help him out of it.

"I just wanted to see the tattoo, I don't know what you're worried about," Nuru teased back.

"Well fine, maybe I'll have to take matters into my own hands."

Suddenly, Katlego had a knife, and was popping the buttons on his vest.

"Woah, hey!" Nuru said, flinching away.

"Come on, I'm not gonna hurt you. Unintentionally," she added, a dangerous gleam coming into her eyes.

"I just got this shirt," Nuru complained.

"Well you can do better. Besides, I like you better this way," she said, cutting a vicious tear in the cloth covering his chest.

"Gyaaah! Woman, you're crazy!" he said, trying to pin her arms.

He wrestled her to the ground, and managed to get the one hand with the knife above her head and held it down.

"Oh, very good," she said, but then she had another knife in the other hand and was permanently unbuckling his belt with it.

"Gods above, woman, what is wrong with you!?"

"I know what I want," she said. "And I always get it."

In a flash, she was on top of him, and his sleeves were being pinned to the ground firmly by daggers stuck straight through the material of the sleeves and into the hard ground.

"Holy..." he said softly.

And then there she was, topless and dripping water, grinding on top of him.

"You make a lot of fuss, but you're not too upset to get excited," she teased, stroking his erection through his pants.

"You're scary but still really fucking hot," Nuru replied.

She chuckled deep in her chest.

"Now, I believe I promised you a look at my tattoo," she said, crawling a little higher and smothering him in her breasts.

"Mmmm... mmph!" Nuru groaned, getting even more aroused by the breasts pressed against his face, feeling her rocking her hips on him.

"Seen enough?" she said after a little while.

Nuru was starting to struggle again under her. He gasped in a lungfull of air as she got back up, giggling.

"I know you've been so curious to see what I'm up to under all those clothes," she said, getting up and peeling down all the way slowly.

He drank her in as each inch emerged, moist and toned and delicious.

"So have a nice look."

She stood over him and swayed side to side, showing off her flexible joints and perfect balance.

"Gods above, you are a treat," Nuru said.

"Goddess above," she corrected teasingly, stroking her own breasts at him.

"Whatever you say, babe."

His eyes caught sight of something near her carefully groomed pubic triangle. The triangle was pointing to it, in fact.

"Oh! Never seen one of these before? You're being such a good boy, I'll let you take a closer look."

She hopped, switching her feet around to face away from him, showing off her tight muscular back and firm ass, then sank to her knees and backed up to bring her crotch right into Nuru's face. She had a small metal piercing right above the little knot in her flesh.

"Don't be shy - say hello," she said, lowering herself to his mouth and rubbing her lips on his. "Oh, look what I found!"

Nuru's pants were being shredded and his hard penis sprang free in her hand.

"This will do nicely," she purred, grinding on his face.

Her tongue brushed his cock gently, base to tip, topside to bottom. He was shuddering almost as much as she was very soon.

"Mmm, now this looks like a challenge worthy of my skills," Katelgo said.

Slowly she took him into her lips.

"Do you think I can make it all the way down?"

Nuru moaned wordlessly under her.

"No, but I should try anyway? My, aren't we confident?" she chided playfully, slapping his thigh.

She rocked and rolled her head, sliding him around and setting every millimeter of his dick on fire with lust. She pressed deeper, and deeper still, and before too long she was taking him all the way in. He was bucking and straining, trying to go just a little bit faster, but she matched his movements and kept it slow.

"Oh, Nyala's Mercy... Oh yeah..." she was getting into it herself now, grinding harder and faster on Nuru's tongue.

She stroked his penis with her hand, pulling her whole body up and down just for that one spot between her nether lips.

"Oh... oh... almost... there... YESSSS!!" she cried out, then plunged her mouth all the way down on Nuru's boner as she groaned out the highest part of her orgasm.

Nuru sat right on the edge of his own orgasm as she slowly came down; he wasn't able to get his relief but just kept getting more and more inflamed with desire. Katlego pulled up off of his cock and left him swaying in the breeze as she caught her breath.

"Ohhhoho, I see how it's going to be," she crowed. "You think you get to hear me come and not give me the same satisfaction. Well, not today, mister!"

She attacked his penis with a primal ferocity, hand and mouth, bringing him back to and then over the edge after only another minute. He gushed in her mouth, sperm streamed from her lips and back onto his belly and over her hand.

"Oh, my. Been too busy adventuring to have a little fun have we? How long has it been?"

She turned to straddle his legs, licked her hand off.

"Well, in that case, I hope you'll indulge me again. You've got a bit more in you, right?"

"I... think so. It's never been like this before," Nuru said, in a voice deeper than he remembered ever having.

"You're young, I'm certain you do," she said, stroking his cock with her hand again, getting all the cum out of the shaft and coating him with it.

She squatted forward a bit, and sank onto him with all of her wetness mixing with his, and just a few squeezes of her vaginal muscles priming him and bringing him back to full hardness again. She put a hand high on his chest, and Nuru felt the cold edge of a blade touching his throat.

"You'd better not come again before I do," she said, glaring at him salaciously.

"I'll do my best," Nuru said.

"I know you will."

The blade dug a little further into his neck with her words. Both hands went to his chest and she rode him, sliding up and down, giving his head just enough room to turn to the side and see his full length disappearing into her as her pelvis slammed down with a wet slap.

"Such a good boy," she groaned, shuddering with another climax, and leaning forward to kiss him, tasting their juices mixing together on both their lips.

She rode him hard and fast, barely slowing as he came again, and almost immediately again, and then a fourth time a few minutes later. He lost count of the times Katlego's eyes rolled back in her head and she clenched up on him, digging her fingernails into his chest. She settled down against him and they lay together, panting and groaning until the moments had passed and the breeze started to make them cold. Katlego frowned as she looked down at Nuru.

"Oops. I mean, I know my blades are very sharp, but I think I may have overdone it a bit there."

She wiped a finger on his neck, and came away with a little blood.

"How bad is it?" he asked.

"Oh, not bad really. I didn't mean to break the skin though. I was just so..."

Her eyes looked troubled.

"Nyala's mercy, what did I just do?"

"What do you mean?"

"This is so unlike me. I mean, I like being on top, but... I never do this."

She started digging the daggers out of the ground, and his shirt sleeves. She dressed quickly.

"Uh... wait," Nuru said.

"There's something about you, Nuru. I lost control. I don't know what happened," Katlego said. "I'm sorry. I think we probably shouldn't see each other again. Not that it's a good idea in my line of work anyway."

"Do you hear me complaining?" Nuru said.

"Not yet, but- look at you. Look what I did. That was a nice outfit."

His clothes were in tatters, threads in disarray.

"I can afford better, you said so yourself," Nuru said uncertainly.

"I didn't ask you... I don't know. I don't know what happened. I need to meditate on this. Don't come looking for me. In case you hadn't guessed, Katlego isn't my real name."

"Nuru isn't mine anymore, technically."

"I know. Fuck, I may not be able to help myself. I can't help wondering what you're going to be like ten, twenty levels from now. That's the best sex I've had in my life; I needed this, so badly. Well, I guess we'll see. But don't hold your breath."

"Don't be a stranger," Nuru said, resigning himself to losing her already.

"How can I not? You don't even know my name."

She winked, blew him a kiss, and vanished. The cloak and hood went on and she was just gone.

Adana cackled wickedly in the back of his head.

/That went even better than I thought. Oh, that will do nicely, indeed./

"Wait... what? What did you?"

Adana screeched with laughter in his head.

"What the fuck!? What did you DO!"