Bending the Rules Pt. 05: The Beat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nuru touched her arms with a fingertip each, and she expertly snatched his wrists out of the air and forced them down crossing his chest and put her weight onto them as she lifted her hips and rode him into an incredible high. Her muscle control was just unreal, squeezing him inside and rocking her pelvis at just the right angle.

"Now, get your ass up and follow me."

She didn't pull off, she just put her feet on his knees and made him sit up, lifting her whole body as he got up to stand. She pointed to the fence and pulled his arms around her to hold her in place as he walked awkwardly; he wasn't the strongest, but she was fairly light and his blood was pumping hard, so he managed to do it. She wriggled deliciously the whole way, making it hard to go in a straight line, but they made it and she put her feet down to lean foward and hold onto the bar halfway up the fence. Nuru could hear the wight shuffling around, but tried not to look for fear of losing his arousal; they were still on the upwind side, fortunately. He couldn't help but look though, when the wight came a little too close, and Katlego pulled a knife and used it to shove the thing off and away. It took some HP damage and stopped, groaning in confusion.

"This guy was creeping me out so I put a bag over his head. I hope you don't mind," she said back at him.

"Nope... that's fine..." Nuru grunted, following her not-so-subtle tug on his scrotum to thrust faster inside her. "Wasn't expecting company, you know."

"I'd like you to do something about that; you should expect to see me again. And before you ask, no, I don't know when."

"Noted!" Nuru said.

"Oh, and tell me when you're about to come."

He started to drum on her ass cheeks, but she tightened her grip on his balls.

"None of that, naughty boy."

He took a deep breath and held onto her love handles to keep from falling over. He kept pulling further and further back with each thrust, and slamming back harder into her from behind. She finally let go and let him pull back so far he popped straight out, but he stayed lined up and each stroke landed true inside her, and they both cried out in pleasure as he bottomed out inside her.

"Oh gods... I think... I'm gonna cum!" he said.

She swung her leg up and over and down to clamp onto him, twisting her whole body around so that she was now facing up and holding onto the top of the fence with both hands. She pulled herself straight up and pushed off, kicking him in the back of the knees at the same time, landing on top of him and pushing him hard inside her as he hit the ground. Between the exertion, surprise, and the impact he saw stars as he erupted inside her; she ground into him, milking his cock for all it was worth, until he shuddered to stillness.

"Three climaxes for me, one for you. Sounds fair," she laughed.

"Holy... Fuck..." he sighed. "You're insane."

"And who was it that you were stroking yourself to the memory of this morning?" she teased.

"You," he said.

"I thought so."

She got up slowly, pulling her short skirt back down into place and letting all their juices dribble down onto his belly, then blew him a kiss and vanished into the morning mist. Adana waited for her to be far away before chiming in.

/I almost like her. Too bad Nyala hates demons. That's going to be a problem when she finds out./