Bending the Rules Pt. 10: Summons

Story Info
Nothing like a succubus to make your head throb.
11k words
4.8
7.8k
9

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

11,010 words. Not based on any particular gaming franchise or storyline. Reading previous entries first is recommended.

Quick note on verbal emphasis: words enclosed like *this* indicates a higher tonality, where _that_ is a lower tone of voice, for anyone sounding the lines out as they read.

Feels good not to have a leading zero. Better not do a hundred parts though, or I'll look like I didn't plan ahead.

*****

Nuru untied the rope from his ankle as quickly as he could.

"I h-have no business with you," Nuru said, shivering as the giant gray bird dropped them off and flew away.

"Oh, but I have business with you," Katlego replied, throwing open the big bag that had dropped to the ground with her.

"You were the one that s-said we shouldn't see each other again," Nuru reminded her.

"Perhaps so. This may indeed be a mistake. But for some reason, I just can't get you out of my mind. Why is that, do you think?"

She stalked towards him with a dangerous, wild gleam in her eyes, and coils of rope in her hands.

"What's the matter, Kat got your tongue? If so, I'll give it back," she said, grabbing his face and squeezing his cheeks in to force his jaw open.

"I d-don't know why. Are you OK?"

"Fine," she snapped, grabbing his hands and tying his arms just above the wrist to some logs lashed together in an X shape. Then she tied his legs at the bottom.

"Are you sure? You look a little less... perfect than usual."

"A little trouble sleeping is all. Don't trouble yourself about me."

Disheveled was really the word he had in mind, but didn't dare say it. Her hair was wild, her eyes red, and her clothes fitting a bit less well than he remembered.

"Can I get comfortable then? It's not like this is a date, right?"

"No, it's an interrogation, in which *I'm* the one asking questions here."

She lifted the X with him on it and dragged with surprising strength to a larger tree. She doubled-up a rope and threw a weighted end over one of the larger branches and then split it to the top of the X, then tied the other end around the trunk, holding him upright.

"Can I uh, save us some time? You can just ask me, you know."

"I'm afraid it isn't that simple."

She got a rope ladder as well, tied some loops from the hanging rope to one of the rungs, and then tied that to the bottom of the X. Then she stripped down, watching him like a hawk, making sure he watched every square inch of her emerge, supple and shapely and trembling with... what?

"Are you cold?" Nuru asked.

"Shut up. I'm fine." She slapped him across the face. "You will speak when spoken to. That is all. Oh, and forget about calling your ugly friend. My blades are still poisoned."

"Really, there's no need for-"

"Silence!" she slapped him again, stuffing a rope in his mouth covered with a piece of cloth that covered the frayed strands from biting into his skin, and also muffled his voice.

(Uh, little help here? This is your fault, I suspect.)

/My, that's a delicious sight. What's the problem?/

(I'm tied up! I can't get away, and she's coming unhinged.)

/You say that like it's a bad thing. I've almost got her right where I want her./

(Can we cast something to make her more receptive?)

/Unnecessary. Use your eyes, or your nose./

Nuru watched as she strapped herself back up with her knife belts, and nothing else. Despite the fear of being caught, he was already half hard at the sight of her. She finished 'dressing' and climbed the rope ladder to look him right in the eye.

"This question calls for a little demonstration," she said.

Slowly, she pulled his shirt up, and his pants down. She started stroking him a little bit, but snapped her attention back up to his face as he got harder.

"Feel good?" she said, tugging and twisting with a gentle motion.

"Mmph," Nuru replied.

"Of course it does. I'm good at what I do. But you'll have to wait."

She climbed up the rope ladder, and the cloying scent of her arousal grew recognizable in the crisp morning air.

"Suck my clit," she said, giving his face nowhere else to go, pulling the rope out of his mouth.

He was happy enough to eat her out. Her moisture and his salivating hunger left him dripping all the way down his chest. After she'd come at least once and possibly twice, she slid down and grabbed his hair to make him look her in the eyes.

"You have been a very, very naughty boy. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I've been busy," Nuru panted. "We could be here awhile discussing the ways I've disappointed people."

"Start from the beginning, and keep it short. Name."

"Nuru."

"Age."

"Eighteen."

"Class."

"Bard."

"Marital status."

"Single."

"You sure about that? You look tied down to me," Katlego said, giggling.

"Are you propos-"

"Shut up! I ask the questions here!" She stuffed the rope back in his mouth.

She got down, walked over to her bag, and got some water. She sponged herself off slowly, carefully, showing off her great proportions, tight body, and impressive flexibility. She used a small hand mirror to fix her hair.

"You see, any hold you had over me is now broken. You, on the other hand..."

She grabbed him with her left hand and stroked him some more.

"...you look like you have a little problem you can't fix for yourself."

He squirmed, loving the feeling of her fingers wrapped around his shaft but not wanting to give her the satisfaction of whatever it was she was after. But if she wanted him to cum, he'd cum; he was far too hard to stop that now.

She crouched low and nipped the calf muscle of his lower leg, then kissed and bit her way up the inside of the leg, past the knee, up his thigh, right past his cock bouncing for attention. Up around the belly button she licked and kissed and sucked, bit his nipple gently dragging a gasp and a moan from him.

"Such a proud cock standing there, so full of life and spunk. A worthy tribute to me. Truly a shame it must go to waste."

She put a bag over his head and walked away. Nuru groaned in frustration.

/Don't you tell her about the pact. Don't you dare./

*****

Nuru felt her fingers on his skin again, breaking him free of the reverie he'd been in.

"No questions," she whispered.

His dick sprang to attention quickly, and he nodded. He felt her hot breath on the head and he strained forward, trying to drive himself into her mouth that was clearly right there, waiting for him.

"Looks like I still need to soften you up a bit," she murmered, slapping his dick and letting it swing side to side in the air.

She vanished again.

*****

The bag came off his head roughly. Nuru winced at the light he'd been missing for hours now.

"Eat," she said, pulling the rope from his mouth and replacing it with a tasteless chunk of bread.

He chewed it quietly, trying to choke it down, but his throat was dry. He turned his face away as she made to put more in his mouth, then pulled up a flask and tipped it into his mouth. Some of it dribbled down his face and onto his chest, and she licked it up.

"Is that even your name, Nuru?"

"Yes and no."

"Don't play coy with me."

"It's not my True Name. But it is a name I still use."

"And what is your True Name?"

He sagged, shook his head wearily.

"We'll come back to that. Cum?" She'd said it like she was asking if he wanted butter on his bread.

He nodded.

"Speak."

"Please."

"Please what?"

"Please, let me cum."

"Good. But you'll have to do better. I know your game," she said, slapping him again. "Some use fear to make others do what they want. But that's very unpredictable. They'll turn to the easiest way to escape the fear when it becomes overwhelming, sometimes turning to death to find peace. Others use pain. It's very motivating, but pain will make anyone search for the magic words to make the pain stop: the spell, or the confession, no matter how grotesque or untrue, that will save them."

Nuru listened silently.

"But lust... ah, that's a subtle, powerful beast. Pleasure, and the denial thereof, will bring a person to their knees. But he or she won't once think of finding another way to fulfill it. Once I have a target focused on me and unsatiated, he'll never be able to forget what he really wants. You know firsthand, and firstcock, that I am very good at what I do."

Nuru nodded quietly.

"So imagine my surprise when I found that I was the target of just this very thing. I've seen your face when I dream. My thoughts stray to that lovely morning we spent by your abomination pen, jumping your bones and setting you off so, so deep inside me. I wake up, dripping with desire. I lose focus with a target in my sights, throwing off my aim. My boss is starting to notice, and I will *not* have my career thrown off for inconvenient want of some Level Four dick."

She snapped her head up to look at him.

"Do my eyes deceive me? I am certain without a doubt that you were Level Four last we met. Yet here you are, Level Three; how can this be? Speak!"

She slammed her palm into Nuru's chest.

"Respec!" he gasped out. "I respec'd."

"Is that so?" she purred, jumping up to look him in the eyes again. "Respect is a good start. But a girl wants to be wowed."

She chittered with laughter at her own joke, then slapped him again.

"How the fuck can you respec in the Tutorial Zone? Those potions don't even exist here!"

"I've heard they can be found as glitch drops."

"You've heard? But you did not do it this way. Try again."

"I don't know how it's possible, but I did."

"Is that your... final answer?" she breathed in his mouth, lips hovering an inch from his.

She grabbed onto his shoulders and pressed her body against his, sliding up and down and rolling his now-painful erection side to side with her belly.

"You're not lying, but I can tell you're not saying everything. And you don't get to cum until I get what I want."

Nuru whimpered, feeling that burning sensation in his balls that told him that release was close, so very close. Katlego put on gloves, opened a bottle and poured it onto a rag. She wrapped his penis with it, and then washed the gloves. Nuru bit his tongue to keep from asking what it was; he tasted a little blood as he did so, the urge was very strong and he'd had to bite quite hard to resist. A few minutes went by, and she removed the rag, rinsed him off, and rubbed him clean. She pulled the gloves back off.

"How's that feel?" she smirked. "Still going to cum?"

"Yes... no. No! I can't!"

"A little less sensitive now. I bet I could ride you for an hour and you'd still be fit to burst. Let's test that theory."

She climbed back up him, spat on her hand and rubbed her clit to moisten it up just a little and lowered herself on his cock.

/Wait for it./

(Easy for you to say.)

/Not as easy as you'd think. Your arousal is so powerful, I just want to see you spray all over her tits./

(You and me both.)

/But you have to wait. When the moment comes, I will tell you what to say./

Katlego sighed as she took him all the way in. Her inner muscles squeezed and fluttered, coaxing him to an almost metallic hardness. Then she started to ride him, slowly at first, letting every inch of him savor the tight but slippery warmth of her core. Much like the Entrancement spell, the world narrowed until there was just Katlego, sheathing him in her glorious wetness.

"Glorious wetness, hmm? I'll remember that," she said.

"I didn't realize I said that out loud," Nuru said.

"Don't you dare clam up now. Tell me what you're hiding."

(Now?)

/Not yet./

(Fuck! I can't go on like this!)

/That's what she wants you to think./

Nuru's eyes rolled up into his head.

"Come on baby," Katlego coaxed. "Just tell mommy all about it and I'll let you come."

"I can't," Nuru whimpered.

"Sure you can. All your darkest secrets, just tell me."

"I swear on my life, I've taken an oath. We'd both fry."

"Been talking to ghosts, I see," Katlego said, tracing the glowing spot on his chest. "But I don't care about that. I asked for the _darkest_ secrets. Not the lightest ones."

Katlego started moving more jerkily, less controlled.

"The sooner you tell me, the sooner you cum," she taunted.

"Goddess above I want that so bad," Nuru said.

"Goddess? Mm, you're learning, good boy. Now just tell mommy what she wants to know and she'll make everything better."

"Please, tell me what you want!" Nuru begged. "I'll tell you anything!"

"The demon!" she hissed. "What is she? A succubus, yes?"

"W-what?"

"You said anything else. That's what I want."

Katlego pulled off, shoved a pendant in his face.

"This mysterious thing made its way to me, unbidden. I should have suspected it was not only what it appeared, a sound dampener. But yesterday - yesterday there came a clamor from the temple, rumors of demons swirling in your wake. And at the same time, I am certain, your face came to my mind. I know about her, Nuru. And so help me if you don't spill your guts, I'm going to spill them for you the hard way."

/Now! Repeat after me./

"Devi!" Nuru squeaked out. "Her name is Devi."

He followed Adana's words and inflection as best he could; with his memory it wasn't so difficult.

"When did you meet her?"

"In my dreams. She said she wanted to help me, told me I was handsome and deserved her blessings. She told me if I did what she wanted, I'd have women falling all over themselves to please me. Anyone I wanted. I marked you when we were together, so you'd get the pendant, and I could trap you forever."

"What happened yesterday?"

"She tricked me. She told me that she had a respec, but that wasn't all. I swear by all the gods, I don't know how but I went to level using the rug; she'd given it to me just like the pendant she gave you. Suddenly my stats were all scrambled. She told me she'd stolen my level, to power some ritual, and if I wanted it back I had to do what she said, but she'd make you come back to me and make you mine."

"And what did she say to do?"

"She said I had to... no. I can't."

Katlego dropped to her knees and drew Nuru into her mouth after he trailed off.

"Oh gods that feels so good."

"There's more where this comes from. I've got all day. Do you want to cum, or...?"

"But she'll kill me if I tell you. That new tree by the temple, that was a warning aimed at me."

"Not if we thwart her."

"But she'll know! As soon as I fall asleep she'll see everything, and she'll know."

"Yes... a dreamwalker, of course. I can help you there - keep you awake, just enough to keep you out of her reach."

"What if - no, it's too crazy."

"Spill it."

"I just wondered if we could use her True Name."

"If we had it we could."

/Nuru, my true name has a 3 in it./

Nuru almost repeated it out loud, but caught himself before saying it. His mouth opened, then shut and he looked down, deep in thought.

"My, my. Can it be? Have you learned her true name somehow?"

/Perfect performance. Now, repeat after me again./

"I... it's protected. If I speak it aloud, she will know. I was supposed to lure you in, and make another sigil, a very powerful one, to let her into your head and make you do what I wanted. What will you do if I tell you the name she gave me to use?"

She untied him and put the rest of her clothes back on.

"Don't bother masturbating, it won't help. I won't be long, and I'll be able to track you anywhere you run, so don't wander off."

"What if someone shows up?"

"In that unlikely event, if you want to answer their demon questions, go ahead. Just remember they're not as fond of you as I am."

"Hiding it is, then. Where are you going?"

"I have a few things to bring together. We're going to summon that demon, Nuru - and kill her."

*****

(I believe you owe me an explanation.)

/You're getting advice instead. Go seek out your Low Faction friend. Find another temple, as soon as you can./

(Right now? I can't.)

/As soon as this is over. Nothing to do now except finish what I started. No matter what happens, do not interfere./

(What did you do this time?)

/I won't say any more - it's dangerous for you to be too comfortable with what's going to happen./

Nuru sighed. He started drumming his thighs to help him forget about the raging boner he still had. His movements were awkward, slow, disjointed. All that practice had been lost.

*****

"Still here? It's time to give you that orgasm."

"I dunno, maybe I'm getting used to this," Nuru said. "Maybe I don't want to continue."

"Please, I've ruined men far above your level for other women," Katlego said, then giggled. "And I've got the trophies in jars to prove it!"

She tore his pants down and tied his hands and feet together.

"Aw, do you have to? You only just-"

"Ssh, we're about to have company. Lie still, and if you're a good boy you'll get a reward."

She stuffed the rope back in his mouth, popped another potion and put it on a rag, then wrapped his cock with it and laid him down next to a large duffel bag. She pulled out a hammock and strung it up above him and laid down, swinging lazily, only inches away. A few minutes passed; his cock started to tingle and burn. He fought to hold in his discomfort. His quest marker floated above his head just behind her, out of view of anyone coming the way they had.

"So, this is the place?"

Nuru jerked in surprise, but managed to stay quiet. He could swear it was Akachi.

"Near enough. There's a small clearing right over there where we can perform it," Katlego said.

"I'll begin preparations. Where is this informant of yours?"

"He's coming very soon." She reached down and pulled the rag free of Nuru's cock, still out of view of whoever it was, and stroked him for a brief moment. Sensation had definitely returned, and the pun did not escape his notice.

"A succubus you say?"

"Without a doubt. The malady she cursed me with could come from no other."

"Then we'll be ready. It won't take as long to prepare; they're not physically capable as many others are. Strike hard and true, and it will be over quickly."

"That big tree should do well. I'll cut it at your head height and put the runes on the top of the trunk after I stretch my ankles. Once dark falls, we summon it. I will bring it down, and you will finish it."

"Wait 'til the early morning. They often work late, and sleep late also."

As they discussed timing and distance in great detail, Katlego sat up, and the hammock drooped right in the middle where she sat, closing the gap between her and Nuru's face. She kicked her shoes off and kneaded Nuru's flesh with the balls of her feet and her toes. He could smell her, taste her wetness dripping down on him, but couldn't quite reach with his tongue, and meanwhile she was mercilessly driving him closer and closer to climax. Her toes split around his head and jerked him off gently but firmly, and they wrapped up speaking just as he blew his load all over himself, using every bit of willpower not to groan audibly in relief.

"For Nyala's glory," Katlego said.

"For Nyala's glory," Akachi replied, "and a profitable new partnership."

"And justice, I suppose," Katlego added unenthusiastically.

"Yes, that too. And perhaps revenge?"

"You said it, not me."

"Never fear, I will not report any lack of piety to your order. Results are more my stock in trade."

"It'll work."

"I'll set the stage while we still have sun."

"I'll join you in a moment."

She got the sperm all over her soles and then untied him, stood up, and walked barefoot towards the clearing, leaving wet footprints behind.

"Feel better?" she said over her shoulder.

"Yes."

"Not too much better. You're still hard."

"I'll be fine," Nuru said.

"You don't fool me. I know how how much you can cum in one sitting," Katlego said with a sly look. "Come join us once you get yourself cleaned up. Don't make me come looking for you."