Bending the Rules Pt. 10: Summons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure I like the way he talks to you."

Dayo smiled, turned and hugged Nuru.

"I'm not too fond of it either. But he's rather progressive for his age, and it's just talk, Nuru. I've dealt with far worse."

"Just how old is he, anyway?"

"He's older than he looks, I'll just say."

"How mysterious. Well, let's get back on subject. What we're going to do is this: get me to the armor shop, and back - several times."

"Still doing that special deal, even though they're looking for you?"

"Time waits for no bard. It's keep up the tempo, or pack up your drum and go home, and give up on your dreams."

"I hear you. So that means you need to get in nice and quiet - and unrecognized. How do you feel about putting on some makeup?"

"Never felt the need before but - if you think it'll help, I'll try it."

"Great. Let's see. I can use a new outfit, and you... you can borrow my cloak, it should fit well enough. Come back to the hut, let's see what I can come up with."