Bending the Rules Pt. 11: Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mesi took a careful swig, then planted her lips on Dayo's. They kissed for some time, each taking a little drink now and then.

"Nope, I don't agree," Mesi said. "It's deep with a dark, mysterious aftertaste. No dancer to it at all."

"Try it again. I think you'll find that there is," Dayo said mischievously, taking just a small splash in her mouth.

Their tongues danced and the heat in the room turned up a few degrees.

"Whoo! This is good stuff. Want to try some, Nuru?"

"I'd like that if you don't mind," he said.

"Don't be shy. You're my first complete man in a long time. I want the full experience," Dayo said.

"In that case, I'll have what she's having," Nuru said, gesturing to Mesi.

Dayo offered him the bottle, then leaned in as he swallowed the first mouthful. Their lips touched and the room turned up a few more degrees.

"Maybe an acquired taste," Mesi said. "What do you think?"

"Wonderful," Nuru said. "Oh, but you mean the wine, don't you? Let me try that again."

He held a small bit on his tongue, took a deep breath in, then kissed Dayo longer, teasing her tongue with his.

"Is that all you got? I want it a bit deeper," Dayo said, winking.

"All you have to do is ask," Nuru said, giving her some more tongue.

Mesi looked like she couldn't decide if she wanted to watch or not.

"Really smooth," Nuru said, appraising the bottle again. It had a fancy label and everything.

"Couldn't have been more appropriate," Dayo said, "thank you."

"You're welcome," Mesi said, smiling warmly. "Now, about this fantasy of yours..."

"Oh, hell. Nuru, why don't you get naked and stand next to Mesi right here?"

Mesi stood up, and Dayo kissed and licked her neck, running her fingernails all over, watching Nuru undress out of the corner of her eye. He took his time with it, watching Dayo enjoy Mesi.

"Your turn," Dayo said, turning to Nuru and embracing him.

"OK if I touch you?" Nuru said.

"Please do," Dayo replied, running hands up and down his chest.

Nuru ran his fingers down from Dayo's armpits to hips.

"When is it gonna be your turn to get naked?" Nuru whispered in Dayo's ear.

"In a minute," Dayo replied, winking.

Nuru's cock was sticking straight out, poking Dayo in the stomach as they made out.

"What is this thing getting in the way here?" Dayo said, reaching down to get a solid grip. "Ooh, that's pretty meaty."

"Have as much of it as you like," Nuru grinned.

"Mesi, why don't you lie down and get me ready while I take him up on his offer," Dayo said, disrobing.

Mesi laid down on the floor and Dayo straddled her face, then crooked a finger at Nuru. He got on his knees in front as Dayo went to all fours. Dayo kissed his the head, nibbled a little, then took his dick into their mouth and swirled it with their tongue.

"Mm... no rush, Mesi, I'm enjoying this up here," Nuru said.

"Easy for you to say, you're not the one getting smothered and drowned," a muffled voice said from below.

"Well if you wouldn't be so good at doing what I like," Dayo said, "you wouldn't have that problem. And that's how I know you love it. You go out of your way to - ungh! - draw it out and drive me wild."

"Maybe!" Mesi said boastfully.

"Fuck, babe, you're - ooh, gods!" Dayo said, clenching her thighs around Mesi's head. "OK, I'm ready, come back around this way."

Dayo slid down and lifted her hips up as the valkyrie finished licking and sucking their way down Mesi's body, who by now was squirming in anticipation.

"Gently please," Dayo said.

"As you wish," Nuru said, pushing just the head in. He let Dayo's wetness cover every millimeter of his circumference before pushing his length any deeper.

"Gods below, you're so hard," Dayo said.

"Not what you're used to?" Nuru said.

"No... I mean, it takes some juice to get a dick hard, if it's reanimated... there's a diminishing return the harder I want it. And the harder it is, the shorter it lasts. I usually wait until I'm about to come before I make it that hard."

"Only downside to this one is the man attached," Nuru said.

He winked at Mesi, who laughed nervously, then closed her eyes and laid back as Dayo went down on her.

"Holy fuck you're so deep in there," Dayo said into Mesi's vulva.

"Let me know if I'm going too fast," Nuru said.

"No, no, I... actually... can you go a little faster?"

"How's this?"

"Ooh, yeah, that's good."

"Nope, can't do it," Nuru teased, slowing back down again.

"You brat!" Dayo said, laughing. "If Mesi did that, I'd be spanking her."

"Promise?" Mesi said, opening her eyes and looking down at Dayo.

"Behave," Dayo said, slapping Mesi's pussy.

"Eeyah!" Mesi said, clenching up. "Ok, ok, I be good!"

Nuru sped back up again. Dayo bit the inside of her thigh and then went back to kissing and licking. Mesi shuddered and groaned, and just kept on doing so. Minutes later, Dayo turned to look back at Nuru.

"I... think you can go a bit faster now," Dayo said, biting their lip.

"Anything for the birthday person," Nuru said, blowing a kiss and picking it up a bit more.

"Gods, I can feel it through your tongue!" Mesi said.

"Is that OK?" Dayo said. "Should I try to dampen it?"

"No, it's- mm- I think I like it."

Dayo shrieked and, without further warning, came hard. The valkyrie clenched and quivered on Nuru, moaning into Mesi's crotch, who couldn't hold on much longer either and arched her back with a quiet orgasm of her own. Nuru slowed his pace until Dayo settled down, then stopped.

"You said you wanted the full experience?" Nuru said, fighting the impulse to go even harder and faster instead of slowing down.

"Mm hmm," Dayo moaned.

"Where do you want me to finish?"

"I like you right where you're at."

"Mind if I go faster?"

"Hang on, let me adjust."

Dayo crawled up a bit higher on Mesi and put their face on her chest, between her breasts. Mesi cradled her head lovingly.

"OK, give it to me hot stuff."

Nuru fumbled himself back in and then went full speed ahead. He felt Dayo's fingers on their clit and promptly dumped his load with a roar that made him a little hoarse. After all the twitching and panting and sighing subsided, he let himself fall out and laid back quietly. Dayo crawled over to him and kissed him a little bit.

"Happy birthday, Dayo."

"Thank you, Nuru. This has been an unforgettable night."

"Hey, anytime," Nuru grinned.

"Don't push your luck, buddy," Dayo glared at him, then pecked him on the lips one more time.

They all went out the back and rinsed off a little bit, then went back inside, chattering giddily about nothing in particular. Mesi yawned, and then they all did.

"Say, Nuru," Dayo said.

"Hmm?"

"I know it's getting late but... how would you like to be on top of me before we call it a night?"

"Never get to have that, eh?" he said.

"Not really, no. If it's alright with you, Mesi, sitting this one out."

"I'm fine," Mesi said.

"I'm into it. How do you want to do this?" Nuru said.

"Well, first I should probably make sure you've still got it in you..." Dayo said, getting on their knees in front of him.

The valkyrie made quick work of getting him hard again, since he was still half-hard from before.

"Mm, the fresher the specimen, the better indeed," Dayo winked up at him.

They laid down and Nuru climbed on top, pulling Dayo's legs up to bend the knees right around his elbows.

"Good thing I stretched today!" Dayo said.

Nuru bit Dayo's lower lip and then kissed them before pushing in again.

"Ohh, yeah that's good," Dayo groaned.

"Wait 'til you can see what it can do," Nuru smirked.

"I'm all warmed up, why don't you show me?"

Nuru waited long enough to make sure the juices were flowing and he felt fully lubricated; but that didn't take long as their combined fluids were still coating Dayo's love canal, which was still producing moisture.

"I liked how you sang the other day while I was drumming, out by the fire. Why don't we do that again?" Nuru said, looking deep in Dayo's gray eyes.

"You bring the rhythm, I'll bring the vocals," Dayo growled. "Don't keep me waiting."

Nuru kicked it into full speed, and Dayo clutched at him, scratching his chest, his arms, and his back. Dayo went completely rigid and their toes pointed straight down just as Nuru's second orgasm rolled into him; Dayo's wordless cry rang out into the night. Dimly, Nuru heard the back door of the hut slam shut.

"Oh, shit," Dayo whispered. "Let me up."

Nuru slid to the side and looked around. Mesi was gone. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know. Let me go talk to her. Wait here."

Nuru's mind churned with negative possibilities. Maybe she hadn't been OK at all, all night long, and had finally snapped. Maybe he'd done something that was supposed to only be for them, something special. Maybe she'd wanted to taste Dayo, but then got upset thinking about them tasting like him, and getting turned off by it. Minutes later, the door opened, and both of them came in. Mesi was wiping away tears.

"Nuru, we still need to talk," Dayo said. "Why don't you... go out and clean up. I'll come get you in a bit."

He got up, collected his clothes, and went outside. He rinsed off again, then sat down and waited. And waited. He could hear soft voices talking inside the hut, but couldn't make anything out. The negative thoughts continued to plague him. Finally the door opened again.

"I think we're done. Why don't you come inside?" Mesi said.

"I'm sorry if I did something wrong. Are you OK?" Nuru said.

"I'm... well, I had some feelings come up that I wasn't expecting. It's hard right now, but yeah, I think I'll live."

"I'd like my friends to do better than just live."

"I appreciate that, I really do. I think I just need a few days to process."

"It's my fault," Dayo said, sniffling.

"Ssh. It's your birthday, I don't want it to end on this note," Mesi said. "I needed you to come and get me, make sure I was OK, and you did. I think we'll be alright once I've had a few days to think."

"Thank you... I know this wasn't easy for you," Dayo said.

"Was it good?" Mesi said.

"It was... pretty much everything I hoped for," Dayo said with a weak smile.

"Then it was worth it. Come on, let's get to bed. Big day for everybody tomorrow," Mesi said.

They settled in, and Dayo put out the lantern.

(What do you think happened?)

/Bit of jealousy, probably./

(Is she OK?)

/Hard to say. You mortals are surprisingly complex creatures it seems. Best make yourself scarce for a bit tomorrow./

(I think you're right.)

Nuru clung to the positive memories of the evening, and drifted off to sleep.