Bending the Rules Pt. 12: Trial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fell back, just enjoying the sensation. Then he rolled a little, trying to get at her labia, but she kept her legs closed.

"Hey, no fair!" he said.

"I told you I'm dirty, and I fight that way too," Furaha taunted.

(Help! What do I do?)

/Want to win this one?/

(Yes!)

/The real winner is me, I love it. OK, bring her defenses down by touching her other places. Scrape her thighs with your fingernails, nibble high on her pelvis. She'll open right up if you're patient enough. My guess is she wants to lose./

He did it just that way, and sure enough, her legs rolled open as he teased and touched her. He worked his way inward, licking and kissing, and let her feel his breath on the skin of her entire pubic area. She lifted her hips towards him. He took the invitation and dove right in, seeking her nectar and drawing it out along with moans and sighs and shudders that wracked her whole body. She was meanwhile stroking with both hands, licking and sucking on the head of his cock, making his toes curl and his knees lock.

(How about you count the orgasms for me, too? Keep score in the contest?)

/I'll do my best! Also, slow down - when she starts pushing back, speed up again./

He kept at it, working her over carefully until she unconsciously bucked to his rhythm, and then he increased the pressure to make her squirm harder and moan louder, trying to find the sweet spot that gave maximum pleasure.

/There's one!/

A particularly hard spasm shook her body, but Nuru didn't stop, and neither did she. They held on tight and if anything tried even harder to make each other give in to their climaxes. Finally Nuru couldn't hold it anymore and exploded.

/Two for her, one for you. You win./

"Oh... my... gods. You- how can so much come out of you at once!?"

He just groaned in answer.

"Look at what you did to me!" she said, turning to face him. He'd splattered her face and neck, and the back of both hands, and it even ran down her arms.

"What can I say, I got excited," he wheezed.

"I think we have a winner! I've been crowned!"

"Oh no, you totally lost that one," Nuru grinned.

"And just how do you figure?"

"You came first. More than once, I believe."

"You're awfully sure of yourself. It's not like you've got spooge dripping from your nose like I do, how could you possibly know that?"

She pulled a towel from under the bed and wiped herself off.

"I brought a ringer."

/Wait, Nuru, don't-/

"What do you mean by that?"

"I've got a succubus."

The word hung between them, hanging heavy in the air.

"So... you admit it. You *CHEATED*!" she shrieked, pounding at his chest with a goofy grin. She picked up pillows and started swatting him with them.

"Ack! Hey! You never said I couldn't have help! Not in the rules!"

"Well it's ASSUMED- you know what? I challenge you to another one! If we're allowed to bring friends, you are so losing next time. Hear that?" She tapped his head at the temple.

/Oh, silly girl. You have no idea what you're getting into./

"We accept your challenge. Name the time, and the place."

"Tomorrow. Right here. Same time."

"I'll be there. Here. You know what I mean."

"Get your clothes on, cheater. I need to talk to you."

"Didn't we already...?"

"Serious talk. Hurry up. You have to leave soon."

Not wanting to miss dinner again, he hurriedly threw his clothes back on.

"Alright. What concerns you?" Nuru said, sitting down with her again at the desk.

"You want to leave here, without a faction alignment."

"Yes."

"So... there's a conspiracy, very specifically against that. I'm all but certain. And they're watching you, Nuru. They're going to act to prevent it. You need a plan."

"I have a plan."

"How are you making your exit?"

"My... what?"

"Look, you get your levels - somehow. That special deal you have with the shop. I don't think they understand how quickly you'll be levelling up here once your sentence is over, because they haven't moved against you openly. They tried to get you at your trial but-"

"They who?"

"Don't name them. They will know. But think about it. At your trial, they asked you who you wanted as the judge."

"Yeah, him or-"

"Ssh! Some words are protected! Your succubus knows."

(Is that true?)

/Invoking a name that is protected - yes. It is dangerous, trigger certain wards. They may not do anything like lightning, but they will know. And once they know, they will look deeper, and that will be just as bad. I didn't know that word was one of them also, but it makes sense./

"Shit. What do I do?"

"Say nothing. Just listen."

"I am listening."

"But first tell me, your exit. How did you plan to leave, once you had your levels?"

"Out through the gate, you mean?"

"Right."

"Thought I'd come here. Go straight to the most interesting place, maybe take you with me."

"You can't, much as I'd appreciate the honor of being your... first. They're going to be watching for that. They know what this business does."

"So you can't help me?"

"I didn't say that. Are there any thieves over Level Eleven you trust? Or whose hands you'd be willing to leave your life in? It's a tall order, I realize."

"I... yes. Actually."

"Send them to me. I'll find someone if they don't agree, but - you remember what happens if you try to cross that boundary too fast. Don't try anything stupid."

"Why would you help me?"

"I'm not even sure. This is madness, Nuru. I might be throwing away everything I've worked years to gain here. I'm well-connected, more than you know. But I have... secrets. If they're revealed publicly, I'm done for. I'll never be more than the washed-up clerk at a boring little travel agency in the newbie zone, where little of real consequence ever happens. Present company not included."

"Don't do it, then. You don't owe me anything."

"Maybe- maybe that's why I want to. Because you don't make me feel like I have to, even if I've already committed in my mind. And maybe that makes you someone worth sacrificing for. Or maybe I'm just being petulant, spitting in the eye of the powers-that-be by letting someone else have what I cannot, for making me feel like I had to choose; I don't know. I'll have to think about that, but there's too much work to do it right now. Get going, Nuru."

"See you tomorrow. And th-"

"Don't."

"You sound like your mother."

"So I do. But don't thank me- not until it's done."

"But then I won't be able to thank you in person," Nuru said, getting up and walking over to kiss her gently.

"The sands are falling, Nuru."

Like in an hourglass, she meant. He remembered her eyes all the way back to the prison, glistening with unshed tears.