Beneath His Hands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,229 Followers

Molly felt rather than saw his nod in response. She growled and shoved at his upper arms until he rolled off her and onto his back. Jason kept hold of her, dragging her with him. He pulled her over to straddle his body.

The display of his easy strength sent a little thrill of pleasure running through her, ruining her attempt at a bad mood. Molly held his face in her hands. She trained her glare on him and tried anyway. "Again, Jason! You've already got so much time to make up for."

He watched her in silence, the blue of his eyes darkening as he looked her over. "I know, Molls." His gaze was soft as it held hers. Any remaining anger inside her melted away - for now at least. He slid his arms around her waist, flattening his palms against the small of her back. Using the gentlest of pressure, he brought her breasts to his mouth. "I'm starting right now."

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,229 Followers
12