Beneath the Ring

Story Info
Shibari, in written form.
1.5k words
4.17
11.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment of stillness, that's all He seeks. A moment of stillness in the chaos surrounding Him. He knows it is there, He has felt it a thousand times, and will feel it a thousand times more. He looks across at His subject, and a smile twists the barest corner of His mouth. He feels His stillness in her, He can see it in her eyes when she looks at Him, and He feels Himself beginning to go quiet as He watches her.

She lays out the rope in easy to see groups, while He reaches up to test the Ring. She whispers her readiness, and He nods as He turns back to her. He guides her through a few slow stretches, His hands gliding across her beautiful form, His fingers caressing the smooth beauty of her skin. He worships her in that moment, glorifying in His heart at the thrill of her. His smile never leaves as He does, and the glow of love in His eyes must shine like a beacon, for her own eyes burst into light when she turns to look at Him.

"Kneel before Me, and prepare yourself."

He kneels as well, sinking back upon His feet, His dark eyes closing, His hands resting lightly upon His knees as He draws a deep breath, preparing. He opens His eyes and gazes at His beautiful partner, the energy between them already beginning to swirl and manifest. The room begins to grow quiet, and He cannot tell if that is because His focus has grown too narrow to sense them anymore, or if they too can feel the electricity flickering brilliantly between them. He decides He doesn't care, and they drop away entirely as He wipes them all away from His mind.

"Breathe deeply. Relax and close your eyes. Move through your Stillness, find your Wa. Five long breaths, and when you complete, open your eyes and see only Me."

His voice is soft, commanding. He knows how to pitch His voice so, to be heard only by her, even in the silence of the room. He's not sure why He does it, for to Him, there is no one else, only the two of them, kneeling on the floor, beneath the Ring.

A few moments pass, and He focuses on His own breathing, and He swears He can hear her, FEEL her grow closer to Him. He can sense her dream, feel the pulse of her need, the glow of her energy. He opens His eyes and knows He has opened them simultaneously with her. He can almost see the incandescent bands of their auras merging, and He can feel the sudden intake of her breath when she realizes the Link has reasserted itself on them.

With a nod, He stands, drawing a hank of rope with Him. She turns without question, turning to face out towards their assembled peers, a looks of absolute serenity on her face. He pauses for only a moment, another long breath sliding between His lips, and then He begins.

He always ties her tightly, tighter than He ties other girls, and He doesn't really know why. Maybe because He knows she likes it. Maybe because He doesn't want to ever let her go. Maybe because He knows that is what their energy demands, and the rope really is an embodiment of their Power Exchange. She gives her all to Him, and He returns it to her in knowing exactly how far to go.

The first strands of the takate-kote slide into place about her wrists, the line flowing up and around her shoulders like a living thing. He runs His hand across her chest, drawing the line with it and over and around. The line reconnects, and the first embrace of the rope is complete. Again, He loops, again he curves the line with fingers that have done this a thousand times. Again and again, pulling it through to cinch, and the first rope is on.

He draws forth the second line, and again the sinuous dance continues, His hands flowing across her skin, leaving hempen trails behind them to mark their passing. A few movements, and this rope also lies snug against her flesh. He falls into the rhythm of the tie. Each strand calls to Him, each movement is precise and flows from Him onto her, into her, around her.

The takate-kote is complete, and she stands before Him bound. He reaches across to attach the first of the long lines, and His right hand snakes around her neck, closing about her throat and pulling her back into Him, just as His left runs the line up to the Ring, pulling her up onto her toes. He loops the line back through the Link, then back to the Ring before locking it off, securing her on her toes, attached now to the sky.

He breathes deeply, moving to kneel at her side, another hank clutched in His hands. He gently folds her leg and begins the futumomo. He knows this is tough for her, to hang only in the futumomo-tsuri, and He is careful with His tie. He weaves the ladders of the leg binding slowly, cinching down each time, avoiding any twists to the double line. He reaches through, calmly pulling the last of the cinches tight, and He smiles slightly at her soft gasp of pain. He can feel the dull ache in her leg now that it's up, from the several times He's tied her in it today. He knows she's tired, He can sense every point in her body that is feeling the pangs of weariness. He was going to tie both legs in the futumomo, but that has changed, now that He can sense how close she is to exhaustion.

He stands, gathering another hank on the way, and he attaches another longline to her thigh. She leans into Him, and He has a moment of disorientation as He feels both her deep breaths from within her, and the warmth of that same exhalation across His arm. He smiles at the moment of confusion, and she grins as well, sensing it right along side Him. As He ties, as He links her closer and closer to Him, their bond only deepens. He pauses for a moment, glorifying again in the feel of her body pressed close to Him, and then he pulls her leg forward and up, assisting the lift with His off hand, and he ties it off, her body now even closer to the Sky.

His breath is now coming slow and steady, but He can feel her own tightness as the awkwardness of her position makes it slightly difficult for her. He smiles and strokes her cheek.

"Almost there, kenderkin. Soon."

His voice is a whisper, canted again in the tones that only they can hear, and she smiles at Him, her trust and love glowing in her eyes like luminescent candle flames. He leans forward and kisses her softly on the lips, before sinking back to His knees, continuing the tie.

He moves swifter now, knowing that her time up will be limited. She is tired, the work of the day dragging on her from every level. He can feel her bliss, her elation in the rope, but He also can feel how tough this tsuri is on her. He moves, and this bind about her hip and thigh goes swiftly, it is a matter of moments before He is already attaching the longline to her, and then her to the Ring. He leans in, placing His forehead on hers. "Are you ready?"

The question is pointless, for He knows the answer already. She smiles at Him, not giving Him a redundant answer, and He pulls, lifting her fully into the Sky, held there in the embrace of His rope.

There is only one thing left, and He smiles as He pulls her hair back and ties it tightly with a short line. He checks that it is securely fashioned, then He reaches down and grabs the glittering steel of the Hook. He leans forward and kisses her shoulder, then He prepares her for the metal intrusion, spreading lubricant across her intimate areas, feeding it into her with His fingertips, caressing her gently and firmly.

The Hook goes in with a shudder, and He can feel her orgasm building. He maneuvers it into place, then attaches the line from her hair to it. He pulls it tight, pulling her head back and the Hook deep into her. She groans softly, her voice a whisper. "Please, Sir.... may I cum?" He shakes His head, refusing the answer. He isn't finished just yet.

He settles the tie, then steps back, spinning her with His free hand, allowing everyone to see her. She rotates slowly, the power of her building orgasm radiating from her like a forge. "Please Sir!" Her voice is more urgent now, and for the first time He can see the audience hanging on her words, the room still as each one of them seems to be holding their breath for His answer.

He smiles at them, steps into her, pulling her trembling form close to Him.

"Yes, My love... cum for Me."