Beneficially HIS Ch. 03

Story Info
George forces the issue on Jane's birthday.
6.8k words
4.7
21.8k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/20/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening note – If you have not read chapters 1 & 2, you may wish to. Just to understand how we got here.

The days that followed were a bitch. They weren't bad, but thoughts of Jane perpetually interrupted my usual routines and my productivity plummeted. Like I'd be sitting ay my desk trying to write out some checks to pay the bills and then find myself staring into space wondering how her nipples would feel on my tongue or fretting that as much as I think I wanted it to happen, I'd get cold feet. Or even worse, that I'd misread Jane.

George wasn't helping either. Instead of oral being part of what we might do, he seemed insistent of giving me a tongue bath daily. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, but it did synergize with my musings, and I was just a bundle of nerves by the time I saw Jane again.

Of course, I was further agonized by waiting for us to be alone. And the guilt trip I suffered for wishing my mother and her friends would just leave didn't help either. Nor did the furtive glances Jane was giving me.

With Jane's birthday so close, I'd decided we'd have a little celebration and had served some wine with lunch, followed by cake and coffee. The wine helped my nerves a bit, but just as I was loading the dishwasher and feeling that would be the cue for the others to leave, Jane's cell phone rang.

"It's probably Bill," she said reaching for her purse. "He's in LA doing an installation."

"Hello," she said cheerfully, "Hi honey, how are you?"

Of course, the rest of us fell silent.

"What?" she suddenly exclaimed, "But you were supposed to come home tomorrow!...When?....Tuesday or Wednesday of next week! But George and Lyn are supposed to come for dinner on Saturday!....I know you can't help it….. Look, I'm at her house right now. Could you call me later tonight?.....Okay….Love you too. Bye."

Disgusted, Jan threw the phone back into her purse that she then flung to the floor.

"Sorry," she said with a discernable quiver to her voice, "but Bill's installation is a cluster fuck and he won't be back in time for my birthday."

Tears welled in her eyes as a chorus rose to express how sorry we were about it and rivulets left mascara laden streaks on her cheeks.

I quickly fetched a box of tissues for her.

Pulling several from the box and wiping her face, she looked to me and said, "I guess we'll have to postpone the party."

Trying to be conciliatory, I said, "That's okay, there'll be another time."

"No, it's not OKAY!" she shouted in an outburst that reverberated through the room, followed by an awkward silence.

Woops, I guess that was the wrong thing to say.

"It's not the first fucking time he's been held up. Last year he was away for our anniversary. And this will be the second time he's missed my goddamned birthday! Sometimes I really hate his fucking job!"

Jane paused to wipe her eyes again, but she couldn't stem their flow.

My mom and her friends' ears were probably burning and they quickly took advantage of momentary lull to excuse themselves from the tense atmosphere. It was probably just as well. I'm sure Jane didn't want them around at this point anyway.

Truthfully, I was relieved that they left too. But I was more concerned about what Jane might blurt out in her agitated state.

While I escorted the others out the door, I could hear Jane's sobs subsiding a bit and closed the door behind them.Thank goodness. Well at least they're gone, but so's my opportunity to talk to Jane. What I wanted to talk about anyway.

I sat next to Jane on the sofa.But not too close, the time's not right.

"Sorry," she said sadly, "I didn't mean to scare everyone away."

"That's alright," I replied, trying to sooth her. "I certainly understand."

"I know you do, but it still seems so unfair. I mean, Bill told fucking Scott that it was my thirtieth birthday this weekend and that we had special plans and he HAD to be home."

"I never liked him when George worked for him either. To him, everything was about business. Just one cold S.O.B."

"You got that right. But in spite of what Bill had told him, Scott said he had to stay and get the job done and there was no way he would pay for another trip. And now, well all my plans for this weekend are r-r-ruined!"

The tears started flowing again and her torso shook with uncontrollable sobbing.

My heart ached for her, so I leaned over and gave her a hug. Without warning, her arms reached out and clung to me desperately, her face pressed against shoulder. Feeling strangely maternal, I stroked her hair and cooed reassurances that everything would be alright.

Finally, she stopped crying, sat up and dabbed away the last of her tears.

God she looks a fright. What would my mom do now?

"How about if I make us some tea?" I asked.

"That'd be nice," came a weak reply.

But just as I started to get up, the door opened and in walked George.

Briefly, time stood still as his eyes flitted between Jane and me.

Oh shit. I'm not sure what he's thinking, but he looks like the doc just told him the only cure would be castration.

"I guess I came home at a bad time," he said sheepishly. "Sorry I didn't call first."

"No, I'm the one who's sorry," sniffled Jane, while George just looked more perplexed.

Come on, girl, Jane's in no condition to explain all this.

"Well, I'm glad you're home, honey," I started and then walked over to give him a quick hug and a kiss. "You're just in time to help me make tea."

I led him to the stove. While I put the water on, fixed the pot, and got out some cups, I gave George the details of what had happened since Bill's call. By time I had finished, the kettle had boiled, so I put the pot and cups on a tray and brought them to the coffee table.

"That really sucks," said George after contemplating all I'd said, and from his measured reply, I knew his mind was already at work. "Not the tea, but what that prick did to Bill."

Jane had moved on to sulking and sort of grunted her agreement with his assessment, but obviously wasn't feeling talkative, just a melancholy "Thank you," as I passed her a cup.

George sat in one of the chairs opposite the sofa, and although he accepted a cup, he just set it down, leaned forward, looking directly at Jane.

"So I take it you're fed up with Bill's job?" he asked.

Jane merely nodded.

"Have you told him that?"

"More than once," she replied, softly, but bitterly.

"Has he looked for something new?"

"A little."

"And?"

"He's tried, but it's not easy. I mean there just aren't that many jobs around that have the same pay and wouldn't require us to move. We really like where we live and the friends we have," Jane said as she looked at me with a sad smile.

Well, at least she smiled.

"What if I told you that I know of a recent opening," George continued, "that wouldn't require you to move? I don't know exactly how much Bill makes, but I can guess, and I think the pay would be in the ballpark."

"Oh god, we'd loved to know about it!" Jane blurted, her eyes brightening. "Where is it?"

"It's with me. You know, at my company."

"Are you sure?" Jane asked somewhat dubiously.

Time for some back-up.

"He's serious, Jane," I interrupted. "George has mentioned several times that he needs some help, maybe even a partner."

"I don't know what to say," she replied, but by the way suddenly sat up and looked at George, I knew she was very interested.

"Then just listen," said George. "As Lyn said, I need someone. Things are going real well and it's getting to be too much for me to manage. I've got a lot of new jobs and hired some new people. But if I don't get some help running it, I'll be living at work, and that's something I swore I'd never do again. I've been putting off doing something about it because I don't want to hire just anyone. Bill's one of my best friends and I know what I'd be getting. I wish I'd thought of it sooner."

I'm sure Jane does too, judging by the way she's hanging on every word.

"So," he asked, "do you think Bill would be interested?"

"Well, I know that I am," she replied, "and I'm sure he would be too!"

"Great. The next time you talk to him, let him know and if he wants, send me an e-mail or better yet, call me."

"I'll talk to him later today and I bet you hear from him very soon," Jane proclaimed her mood vastly better.

"Okay, but that still leaves one problem. What to do about your birthday."

"I guess we'll just have to postpone it," said Jane, although her disappointment was obvious.

She's not the only one who's disappointed.

"Yeah," I said, "but I hate to think of you sitting home all alone on your birthday."

"She doesn't have to." he said.

Jane and I both looked hopefully at George.

"I know it won't be quite the same, but you could come over on Saturday, Jane. We'll have dinner here instead."

"Really?" she asked, feigning innocence. "I don't want to put you guys out. You've already made my day."

You never did do modesty well.

"Oh, cut the shit, Jane," I blurted out.

"Sorry, you're right. You know I'd love to."

"Tell you what," said George. "Why don't you come up after lunch and go out with Lyn for a while. Go shopping. Get your nails done, you know, girl stuff. I'll take care of dinner and everything for a proper celebration. Spend the night if you want….You know, so you don't have to worry about what you drink."

Proper celebration indeed! I know where your mind is…and I'm right behind you. Looks like Jane is too. Funny how we all know what he means, but no one will really come out and say it.

"A girls' day out, I don't have to cook and I can have whatever I want….to drink. Sign me up!" said Jane enthusiastically.

Whatever she wants. Mmmm.

"Okay, why don't you pick me up around one? It's been a long time since we went shopping together," I suggested.

And if you remember, Jane, the last time we did, I was still Marion the librarian and you bought that trashy lingerie.

"I know just the place to go," she replied, an evil grin gracing her face.

*****

Not surprisingly, Bill called George that night.

Jane didn't waste any time on that one! But there's something more, isn't there George? I mean, I heard you two talking. At first it was business, but then Saturday obviously came up. Don't try to tell me you were discussing the dinner menu and what he would ‘serve' Jane. I can see the wheels turning in your head.

But if you're not gonna tell me, what can I do? Just one more butterfly in my stomach. Don't I already have enough anxiety?

Finally, Saturday arrived. I tried to stick with our usual routine of a leisurely breakfast and reading the paper over a couple of cups of coffee.

Jesus, George, how can you be so calm? And no, I don't want more coffee. I've got enough nervous energy to power a small town. I'll just straighten up the house a bit.

Yeah, right! I'm acting like the fucking Queen of England's coming over.

Come on you stupid sheets. Get on the bed will you. Never had this much trouble changing them before! And why are you spending so much time on the guest room? Still some doubts, eh?

Lunch? How can you think of eating at a time like this? Okay, you're right. Don't need to get a headache. I don't remember tasting it though.

Thank god! Jane's finally here. Just throw your stuff in the guest room. Let's go.

Ahh, shopping. We'll both get a new dress for tonight. George won't be the only one with a surprise up his sleeve! Ohh, that'll be cool. The same style, but yours in red and mine in black. I can see why you'd pick this one, but I suppose I can live with your superior cleavage. And some new lingerie, yum. I'm gonna have to get one of those I can't believe they're mine bras from Victoria's Secret to do the dress justice. Hot damn, I cant' wait to see the look on his face.

Where'd the time go? We'd better get back home. I wanna shower before dinner and I'm sure you do too. I'll shoo George downstairs while we get dressed so we can make our entrances together.

Well, George's eyes just about popped out of his head and, if I do say so myself, we looked great. George wasn't so bad either, simple but elegant: a crisp white shirt and black wool gabardine pants.

We sat at one end of the dining table with George at the head, flanked by Jane and me. And wow! Dinner was excellent. Obviously he's put a lot of thought into it – everything went well together, and nothing too heavy. To toast Jane's birthday, we started with some Proseco, accompanied by a smoked salmon starter. The main course of just grilled fish and a salad was washed down with some Pinot Griggio, which I knew was one of Jane's favorites. But for dessert, he surprised us by serving crème brulee instead of any kind of birthday cake and somehow managed to stick a candle in the crystallized caramel for Jane.

"My, that was fantastic! This has been a really wonderful day. Thanks to both of you," said Jane as she raised her glass. "Cheers!"

Glasses clinked and we all drank up. I reached for Jane's present that I left wrapped at the other end of the table.

"Happy Birthday!" I said and handed it to her.

"This day just keeps getting better," she said as she pulled off the ribbons and paper. "Oh my god it's lovely!"

"The moment I saw it, I knew you'd like it."

"It'll be a perfect addition to the collection of angels I put on the mantle every Christmas. Where'd you get it? I've never seen anything like it."

"We got it down at Wheaton Village, you know, at the artist's enclave in the glass works."

"Thank you," Jane said as she stood and sort of trotted around the table to give me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. It was a bit awkward with me seated and her leaning over and wrapping her arms around from the side.

Just like the last hug you gave me, only now your nipple's poking my bare arm, while yours is wrapped across my breasts. Do I feel that way to you?

"Hey, I drove!" joked George.

Were we that obvious? How long had she held me?

"I'm sorry," said Jane as she released me and gave him a quick kiss.

On the lips.

As she seated herself again, a nervous silence fell around the table. Jane and I both fidgeted in our chairs, totally aware of the sexual tension between us, alluded to all day, and now hovering over the table. Neither of us could muster the courage to take such a fateful step. I looked at George with pleading eyes.

Help me. Help Jane. You're the one in control…. Oh, now I get it. You're enjoying our anxiety. You're a wicked one, George.

He smiled and then, to my surprise, he said, "I've got a present for Jane too. It's upstairs, but I'll need Lyn to give me a hand. You won't mind if we disappear for a bit, would you Jane?"

Present? What present? He hadn't told me about that!

"You're too kind, George," Jane replied. "I've got a little more wine left and how could I mind waiting for another gift?"

With that he stood, took my hand and led me through the kitchen and up the stairs. Upon reaching the bedroom, he closed the door behind us.

"I didn't know you got Jane a present. What is it?"

George didn't answer me immediately. Rather, he seized my upper arms, pulled me to him and sternly locked his eyes on mine.

"You," he said sternly, "Now, take off your clothes."

"But…are you sure?"

"Trust me," he said in soothing reassurance as he released me. "Don't worry. I know more than you think. Thanks to Bill."

Somehow, that's not a surprise.

I slid my dress past my shoulders, over my tits and gravity did the rest.

"Very nice. Did you get those today?"

"Yes, sir."

He kissed me deeply while his hands slid down my back and cupped my ass, sneaking his hands inside the black lace. Breaking off, he continued forward over my cunt and up to my breasts, flicking my nubs through the silky black fabric. My knees nearly buckled as a tingling followed his fingers and then lingered maddeningly between my hips as he stepped back, his gaze now caressing me.

"I must say that both of you looked ravishing tonight…..So ravished you will be."

I tried to embrace him once more, but was rebuffed by hands firmly placed on my shoulders.

"Patience." The authoritative tone returned. "Lose the underwear."

As I reached for the clasp of my bra, George moved beside the bed, flung back the covers past its foot and pulled out the restraints from underneath it.

He's going to tie me down! He wasn't kidding when he said, "Patience." Unhook, damn it! Mmmm…

"Stop that!" he barked. Charging behind me, he pulled the bra down my arms and yanked my panties to my knees, swatting each cheek. "I didn't say you could touch yourself."

"Sorry, sir."

"Now take of those panties and get on the bed, face up."

Okay, okay. But the sting is only making the ache in my cunt worse…Shit! I wonder if Jane heard any of this…Stop trembling girl, it'll be alright, but I haven't been this nervous since Thatday.

"You are beautiful," George said reassuringly as his fingertips teasingly caressed my nipples with the faintest touch. "I know Jane will like it too."

"I hope so," I replied in a tremble. God, I hope so.

He's getting undressed too? Aren't you going a bit fast? Oh, your cock's swelling already. That explains a lot.

He pulled the black silk robe from the closet. The one I had given him for his birthday and had ‘Sir' embroidered in blood red script at the left side of the chest and was generally reserved for my spankings.

Damn, I guess we're in it now, Jane!

As he tied the robe, walked back towards the bed and sat next to me, he must have read the anxiety on my face.

"Don't be afraid, my love. Trust me. You do trust me, don't you?"

"Yes, sir," I squeaked.

I know I do, but it's still not stopping the thumping in my chest…nor the desperate longing that's flittering inside me… Oh, a blindfold too?

I tried to speak, but a finger delicately sealed my lips in the darkness.

"Shhh." And then a soft whisper, "Patience. All will be revealed soon enough. For now, be silent."

Okay, I'll go along, but I've got a nagging suspicion you'll torture me with anticipation. Won't be the first time for that, now will it?

I felt him rise from the bed.

What the…? Clickety, clickety… A keyboard? I'd seen his laptop in its customary place on the small desk on the far side of the room when we'd entered, but hadn't given it much thought. What the hell is he up to?

"George?"

"I will not repeat myself again. Silence!"

More clicks… Now so quiet…Is he still here? George? Where are you damn it?

I'm jolted by a whisper, so proximate I could feel his breath on my ear. Flinching, my limbs jerked on the bonds.

"Enjoy the show," he said and, pausing slightly, "Don't go anywhere."

Oh, ha-ha, George. Enjoy the show? What show? I can't see a blessed thing! But, I'm certain he's left the room – there's that one spot in the hallway that creaks when you step on it.

Waiting…waiting.

Suddenly, I heard Jane gasp.

That's funny. I didn't hear anyone come back upstairs.

"Surprised?" said George, but he sounded a little strange "You shouldn't be."

There is no one here! The voices are all coming from the lap top. That fucking bit-head has wired the dining room so I can hear what's going on! Oh, you're a wicked one, George.

"You know that Bill told me the instructions he gave you," he continued.

"I know, but I…you…where's Lyn?"

"Upstairs, but she's kinda tied up at the moment, and there are a few, umm, preliminaries. I have my instructions too, but just so we're clear, what did he tell you?"

Very funny, George. Preliminaries? What did she just say?

12