Benefits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to jack me off as we drove into the parking garage. She picked out a spot on one of the lower levels, and told me to get out of the car. She followed suit.

"Come over here Jake." I walked to her. We were standing on the passenger side of my car. "Good. Jake, I assume you find me attractive, correct?"

"Yes I do Ashley. Very much so."

"Good. Then drop your pants for me." She told me, dropping her panties as well, lifting her skirt up to show me her pussy as soon as she had removed them. Her pubic hair was shaved into a landing strip, my personal favorite style for women to do. I quickly removed my pants as well, and walked over to her. "Halt. Stay where you are Jake. Only get to watch right now. NO touching. You got me?" I nodded to her. "Good. Now, start jacking off. I want to see you do it to yourself. I can give a little show to help you along. You want that?"

"Yes.," I replied. "Please give me a show."

"Okay baby. You just keeping pumping that cock for me." She stuck out her right middle finger at me, and then brought it to her mouth and sucked on it. She squeezed her breasts and tweaked her hard nipples with her left hand. At all this, I was pumping my cock for her concentrating intently on watching her every move. She took her finger out of her mouth and slowly drug it down to her gleaming slit. She slid her finger into her wet sex and let out a pleasurable sigh. "You like that baby? You're going to get more hon, just keep pumping for me, okay? Keep stroking that hard cock for me." I did as I was told, pumping my cock for everything it was worth, watching Ashley as she fingered her self before me. She slid another finger into her wet pussy, let out heavy moans as she started to masturbate herself. She inserted a third finger, and started to frig herself faster and faster. "You like watching this baby? You like watching me finger fuck myself? It's all for you baby, all for you...." I kept jacking. It was getting very intense for me. Sweat was dripping from my forehead. I felt that familiar tension in balls. My cum was about to erupt. She opened her eyes to look at me, and instantly knew I was close. She knelt down in front of and batted my hand away and started to jack me. "I want to make you cum baby, you have a problem with that?" she asked me, licking a drop of precum from my cockhead. I shook my head. "Good. Then you won't mind waiting." And with that, she grabbed around the head of my cock and stood up, looking me square in the eye.

"Ashley, what's big idea?" I asked. "I was about to cum!"

"Oh believe me, I know," she replied. "And you still will Jake, just not yet. You do not get to cum until I say you can. No jacking off. No fucking other women. All your cum is to be kept inside until I say you can let it out. Understand?" She asked with a squeeze to my cock.

"Why should I? Why not just hook up with someone else? Or at least jerk off?"

"Because Jake," she said while tickling my sack. "If you do that, this is the closest you cock will ever be to my pussy again. And you DO want my pussy, don't you Jake?"

I nodded.

"Good boy. Now, pull up your pants and take me home. And no jerking off. You do not get to cum until I say so. We clear?"

"Yes Ashley," I said with a sigh, pulling up my pants. "Crystal."

"Good," She said. She bent over to pick up her panties, purposely giving me a look at her pussy. "Here, keep these." She handed the panties to me with a smile, and then got back into the passenger's seat. I pulled up my pants and got into the driver's seat. We drove in almost complete silence, with her occasionally looking ver to me with her devilishly seductive smile. We got to her place and she got out of the car. Before entering her place, she leaned into the passenger window.

"Now remember, you don't get to cum until I say you can. Believe me Jake, it is definitely going to be worth it, for both of us," she said. "I know you can do it Jake. See you around."

I drove off to my place and turned the stereo on. The song "Love 'Em and Leave 'Em" played. "Oh believe me Gene, I wish I could." I said to the stereo.

* * * *

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" Dyl laughed, rolling on the book store floor in hysteria. "Oh my God, that is too fucking good dude. Fucking priceless."

"It's not that funny dipshit," I said.

"Not to you, you're the one with a case of blue balls for God knows how long."

"Gee, thanks for the reminder, I would have forgotten if you hadn't reminded me."

"I just find it funny you're actually sticking to that 'no masturbation' bullshit. Like she'd even know."

"Somehow, I get the impression she done this before. Enough so she could actually tell."

"I just don't get it dude. You've got a sweet as fuck thing going on with Laura. Why are you doing this?"

"Because with Laura, it is no string sex Dyl. Friends with benefits. That doesn't mean I don't keep on the look-out for other women. Same rules apply to her. Ashley is another woman. Something could be there. This may be the only way to explore that possibility. Plus, the possibility of mind-blowing sex is always an easy draw."

"True....so, since you and Laura are just friends with benefits, you mind if I take a shot at her?"

"Knock yourself out Dyl. Celebrities do like giving to charity."

"Ouch. That hurt. Do you see the tear drops?" he asked sarcastically, tracing a fake tear down his cheek.

"The truth hurts."

"Yeah, but not as bad as a case of blue balls, you pansy little bitch."

"Yeah, but at least I'm going to get a payoff."

"IF you can last. And believe me, I think that 'if' is pretty damn big."

"Have faith young grasshoppah," I said. "Willing is not enough, we must do."

".......What the fuck does that mean?"

"I don't know. Bruce Lee said it though, so that makes it cool and meaningful by default."

******

It was the next Thursday, around noon. It was my day off, so Dyl was minding the store by himself. I was sitting on my couch, watching one of my 'Buffy' DVDs. Third season to be exact. I loved the show, and have had a bit of a crush on Eliza Dushku since I saw her in 'True Lies' when I was around 13. I was halfway through the episode when my phone rang. I went to pick it up.

"Hello," I answered.

"Hey there Jake," said the voice. It was Ashley.

"Hello Ashley," I replied. "How are you?"

"Oh, fine Jakey, fine. Have you been sticking to our agreement baby?"

"Yes. It's been a bit difficult, but I've kept to it."

"That's what I wanted to hear. How would you feel about lunch with me today?"

"That'd be great. Where do you want to eat?"

"Leave the location to me Jake. It's my treat. I'll be by your place in about an hour to pick you up, okay?"

"Sounds great, see you then. Bye Ash."

"Bye-bye," she said, hanging up the phone. Would this be the lunch to end the wait? My instincts told me no, that should would drag me along until she was ready to go, but I held my hopes up.

The next hour rolled around fast. I was anticipating seeing Ashley more than I had expected originally, but I believe that this was due to the tremendous need for sex that had been in my thoughts for the past week. She drove into my driveway and honked the horn on her car. I locked up my house and hopped in, and we drove off to the restaurant. Ashley was wearing apair of form fitting jeans, nice and tight black t-shirt, and a nice denim jacket.

"So, where we heading Ash?" I asked her, taking her form completely in. She looked insanely amazing.

"Well, I thought we'd go to this pizza joint I know. Good stuff there. Bread sticks to kill for."

"Excellent. What do you recommend when we arrive?"

"Hmm, I personally have a hankering for some pepperoni," she said with a smile. "That okay with you?"

"Well, perhaps..."

Soon, we were at the place. We were seated towards the back of the restaurant. Since we knew exactly what we wanted, we placed our drink and food orders all at once.

"So Ashley, please indulge me, what exactly happened in the parking garage last Tuesday?" I asked.

"Well, I would think it was pretty obvious Jake," she said, taking a sip of water. "I'm very interested in you. Have been for a while. What's going on right now is, well, a bit of a test. But believe me, the payoff for you is definitely going to be worth it. Just hang in there."

"Oh, I will," I said. "Any chance of a bit of a sample though?"

"Hn, well, I thought I gave you a good enough sample on Tuesday, but, since I like you...", she said, as she slid under the table. Thank God for table cloths, or she would be seen in an instant. "Let me do all the work. Keep your hands on the table."

"Okay Ashley."

And with that, she unzipped my pants and took out my semi-stiff prick. Within a second she engulfed me, and I felt myself grow to full mast inside her hot, wet mouth. She moved her mouth quickly up and down my prick, removing it occasionally to suck and lick my balls. She licked my cock from the base to the tip, licking circles around the underside of my cock head, tugging me gently at the base of my cock with her hand. While I was getting this amazing treatment, the waiter came back by with our food and drinks in tow.

"Here you go sir, one large pepperoni and mushroom pizza, garlic bread, a Dr. Pepper and a 7Up," he said.

"Thank you very much," I replied, hoping the look on my face didn't give away what was happening to me underneath the tablecloth. He soon walked away, and Ashley went into overdrive this time, bobbing her head up and down my cock as fast and as best she could from her position. "Ashley," I somehow managed to whisper, "I'm going to cum."

"Really baby?"

"Oh yes Ashley, I'm going to cum....."

"I don't think so," she said, once again grabbing my cock, stopping the tremendous blowjob she was giving me. She held it like that for a good five minutes before she let go, once again just licking a drop of precum from my head. She got back to her seat and looked at me, with a rather confused look on my face. "Remember, not till I say, and I don't say you can yet. But I gave you what you wanted, a bit of a sample. Sorry if it wasn't enough."

"What?", I said, in a stern tone.

"Don't get mad Jake. Like I said, when I let you cum, it will definitely be worth the wait."

"B-but...."

"No more talking about it Jake. Ti will happen when I say. Now, let's get to this pizza, 'kay?"

********

"HAHAHAHAHAHA", laughed Laura, as she fell of my couch. "Oh that is too fucking rich. I can't believe she fucking did that."

"Join the fucking club," I said, a bit angry.

"Hey no need to be testy about it Jake. You can quit this little thing anytime you want. I'm here," she said with a smile and a squeeze to my knee. "You know you want to."

I jumped back and off the couch. "NO! Sorry Laura, I'm pretty damned determined to stick to it."

She got off the couch and crawled on her knees towards me. "Oh come on Jakey. I'm begging for your hard cock." She put her face to my crotch and started to massage my hardening prick through my pants with her mouth.

I stepped back. "No way Laura. Come on, be sympathetic!"

"Damn, you are committed to this," she said getting to her feet. "Looks like I'll end up owing Dyl 20 bucks."

"YOU TWO BET ON THIS?"

"Hell yeah. Best bet I've been a part of in years. Sure you don't want to help me win it? I can make it worth you while...." she se said as she came up to me and started to lick my neck and nibble my ears. "Come one Jakey...make Laura some money....."

"Yes..yes...NO!" I exclaimed. "Come on Laura, this is hard enough as it is, don't make it worse."

"You know, I could make it a lot less hard."

"That's not what I meant and you know it."

"Yeah yeah, I know. Can't blame a girl for trying though."

"True. Though I think its best if for the duration of her little test, we see each other a bit less, at least in the sexual sense."

"Okay Jake. I'll see you later."

"Later Laura," I said as I watched her walk out the door. "Now for a freezing cold bath in ice water."

*******

The next Saturday had rolled around. It was around 1:00 P.M., and Dyl and I were in the store. Semi busy day, though it had slowed down since about noon. At around 1:30, Laura came in to just hang out and shoot the shit. After about an hour of this, Ashley came walking through the door, wearing a black denim skuirt, some nice looking boots, and a white tank top, no bra.

"Hey Laura," Dyl said. "You wanna go for a bit of a run? You know, I have all this pent up energy that's just BEGGING for a release. It just seems like it will never, ever come."

"I know what you mean. I'm so pent up, I feel I'll just EXPLODE if I don't get it all out of me," she replied with a laugh that was soon followed with a burst of laughter from Dyl. It even got a giggle out of Ashley.

"Hey, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dipshit, why don't you go do something productive, like play in traffic," I said.

"Will do sir," replied Laura. "Come along, Tweedle Dipshit."

"Why do I have to be Tweedle Dipshit?"

"Because I'm an insanely hot redhead with legs to die for."

"Hn, good enough reason for me." With that, Dyl and Laura walked out of the store.

"They've been riding you pretty hard huh?" asked Ashley.

"Well duh," I replied.

"Well, I've got some good news for you then. No, matter how hard they've been riding you these past weeks, I'm about to ride you even harder."

"Wha....," I got out, before she kissed me deeply.

"Lock the door," she said between breaths and kisses. I rushed to the door and locked it. "You're about to get your release Jakey. I promise it'll be worth the wait."

"Oh, I believe you," I replied.

"Good," she said. "Where can we do it out of sight?"

"My office," I said, grabbing her by the hand and rushing in, slamming the door behind us. I quickly removed her top and started sucking and licking her breasts. Her nipples were quarter sized and brown. I took them in my mouth and sucked on them, eliciting a moan from her.

"Enough of the foreplay," she said, pushing me on my back on the ground. "We've been going through the foreplay for the past few weeks. I want the action." She got on top of me and started kissing me again, massaging my tongue with hers and nibbling on my bottom lip. She moved down to my neck and sucked hard, leaving me with a soon to be hickey. She moved her hands, which had been running through my hair, between our bodies, movies down to my crotch, undoing my belt buckle and unzipping my jeans, letting my painfully hard cock free. "You ready Jake?"

"Like you even need to ask."

She looked at me with a smirk, locking her ice blue eyes with mine. She lifted up her crotch(she wasn't wearing panties) and slowly lowered her hot, wet pussy onto my cock. We both let out a loud gasp when I was all the way in. Her pussy was more incredible then I had imagined(and for the last couple weeks , my imagination had been running nonstop). She was so warm and tight, but her pussy fit my cock like glove. She started slowly, rising and falling onto my cock. I was lifting myself up off the ground to meet her every movement. She put her arms on my chest to steady herself as she started to ride me faster. Every so often when she lowered herself she would grind her pussy into me, creating insane sensations in my urging to burst cock. But somehow, I managed to keep it in. I don't know how, but I did. I lifted myself up a bit to embrace her and kiss her amazing breasts as we fucked. I started to thrust as hard as I could into her from my position. Soon we shifted from our cradle to missionary, as I laid her back on the floor. And started to thrust into her.

"Don't fucking play with me Jake,"she said. "Fuck me hard. FUCK ME!" I started to thrust into her as hard as I could, the loud slapping of flesh audible throughout the entire bookstore. Luckily, no one was around to hear it. "Fuckl yeah, fuck yeah.....FUCK...keep going baby.....keep going....fuck my pussy....oh fuck yeah.....fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeEEEEE!!!!" And with that scream Ashley's orgasm overcame her, her pussy clamping down on my cock and getting her cum all over it.

"Oh my God....Jake that was incredible," she said. "Did you cum yet?"

"No, not yet," I said. "But if you do something special for me, I just might."

"What do you want me to do?" she asked, wiping her blond hair from her sweaty forehead.

"Get up," I said, pulling out of her pussy. "And bend over my desk."

"I see where you're going with this Jake," she said as she got up. "But you've earned it."

She bent of my desk, her legs opened wide. I got behind her and hiked her skirt up around her waist. I got on my knees behind her and licked her asshole, and slid my index finger in to loosen it up a bit.

"Fffuckkkk," she moaned. "Don't fucking tease me Jake....fuck my ass."

Not wanting to disappoint the lady, I stood up behind her and lined my cock up with her asshole. I pressed the head of my cock and slowly, inch by inch eased my way in. Ashley was grimacing a little.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No," she replied. "Keep going."

I complied, and eased myself in until my entire length was in her tight asshole. I slowly moved myself in and out of her ass, savoring the feeling of it. Slowly, I went in and out of her ass, when she turned her head looked right at me.

"What did I fucking say? Don't tease me, FUCK ME!"

"You wanna be fucked Ashley? Huh? Well you're going to get fucked!" And with that, I grabbed her by the hips and started to ram my cock into her ass. This elicited a yelp from her, but they slowly turned into moans of pleasure. I moved my hand down her slit to frig her clit as I thrusted into her.

"Fuck yes...don't stop....FUCK yes...FUCK YES!!!" she screamed.

"You fucking love this don't you, You love how it feels to be fucked in the ass don't you?"

"Oh fuUCK...yes....I fucking lOVe it...don't stop.......I'm so close to cumming again.....please baby, don't stop.

I continued to thrust into her as I leaned over her turn plant kisses across her back. She turned to me and I kissed her deeply. I felt her moan through our kiss. I reached around and started to massage her globes. I teased and pinched her nipples, as she moved her hand down to her pussy to frig her own clit. From her moans, she was getting close to another orgasm, and I had yet to have my first. I was holding back for a special reason. Soon enough, I felt her asshole clench around my cock, and Ashley let out another loud moan.

"You still haven't cum baby?" she asked.

"Nope, but I have one last idea," I replied. "Lay on your back again."

She looked at me and smiled again, and laid down. I completely removed my pants, then lowered myself, straddling her chest. She knew what I wanted, and smiled at me as she pressed her breasts around my cock. Without hesitation, I started to thrust between her amazing breasts

"Oh fuck yeah baby, you know what I want to see. Cum for me baby, fucking cum for me. Cum all over me baby," she said, giving me an amazingly seductive look the whole time. I kept thrusting and thrusting. I put my finger to her mouth and watched as she sucked licked on them. Soon, I felt the churning in my balls, and I threw my head back.

"FUCK!! Ashley, I'm cumming!! FUCK!!" I yelled as lifted my cock from between her breasts and aimed right for her face. She opened her mouth wide as I shot forth my cum. The constant teasing from Ashley had certainly caused me to build up some serious reserves. The first 3 shots went directly into her mouth and she swallowed the down. The next six shot completely covered her face in my cum. The final few bits ended up around her neck and breasts. I stuck my cock into her mouth and she sucked the final few drops from my cock. "Shit."

"I told you the wait would be worth it," she said with a smile. "You have a bathroom around here? I need to clean up."