Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK, I'm cumming, AHHHHH!!" I exclaimed, and Ashley removed me from her mouth as both of them used there hands, jerking me to my end. In mere seconds, I let it fly, my cum hitting Ashley first, the first three jets hitting the bridge of her nose and her open mouth, streaking her lips and tongue. None of it touched Laura's face however, because soon after, she covered my cock completely, take the rest of my hot cum into her mouth, so much going in it began to leak from the corner of her mouth. When I was finally done, I saw Ashley flashing a smile at me, and Laura with her mouth wide open, playing with my jizz in her mouth, then closing it and knocking it back like a shot of whiskey.

"Happy birthday sport," Laura said, tickling my balls and causing my cock to twitch. "Hope you liked your present."

**********

After the ladies had cleaned up, Ashley headed out first. She gave me a kiss goodnight and wished me a happy birthday. I went back to my bedroom just as Laura stepped out of the bathroom, fresh out of the shower, and into my room.

"I don't know where to even begin to thank you for the present Red," I said to her.

"Your present's not done yet," she replied. "There's something in my bag over there. Go open it up and take a peek." I went over to her bag and opened it up to see something amazing. The book Dyl had sold. "I know how shitty you felt about it being gone, so I contacted the guy who bought it and bought it back."

"How much did this cost you?" I asked with amazement.

"Fifty bucks more than Dyl sold it for."

"Laura, you didn't have to do this, but thank you so much."

"No problem," she said, wrapping her arms around my neck. "But I can think of a few ways that you can thank me in the comfort of your own bedroom." I smiled as I laid her down on my bed.

"You better believe it," I said, then kissed her deeply.

***********

I decided to take half the day off after my birthday. I basically lazed around the house, played GameCube, nothing big, just relaxation. I was going to come in at around noon, so I still had about 45 minutes to kill. It was around this time the phone rang.

"Hello," I said into the reciever.

"Jake?" the voice asked. "This is Mila."

"Hey, how ya doin' short stack?"

"Fine," she replied, a tone of dread in her voice.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I have some bad news Jake."

"What is it?" I was a bit concerned now. I was worried something had happened to her.

"I won't be able to make it to the concert next week."

"That's it?" I asked, breathing a sigh of relief. "You had me going for a second, I thought you were in trouble."

"No, I'm fine. I just thought you'd be a little mad."

"Well, I am disappointed you can't go and I have to go alone now, but I'll get over it. Why can't you make it by the way?"

"My agent booked me a big time audition n New York without my knowledge, and it's really important to my career that I go. I hope you understand. I'm really sorry, this totally messes up your present."

"Mila, don't stress, I understand," I said, hoping that the disappointment wasn't to evident in my voice. "We can do this next year."

"You're really not mad?"

"Of course not. Bummed, yes, but definitely not mad."

"Good. Though you do know you don't have to go alone."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I didn't want you going alone, so I asked one of my friends to tag along with you, make sure you had fun."

"Who?"

"Elisha."

"WHAT?" I asked. I had met Elisha a few times before, and though she was a looker, no doubt abut that, she and I had never really gotten along. "What made you ask her? She doesn't even like rock."

"Well, I figured it give her something to do, and you someone to go with. That and she literally begged me to let her have the ticket. Why don't you have lunch with us today, at least try to stand each other?"

"Fine. Come by the store at 1:00 and we'll eat in my office."

"Great, see you then. Bye Jake."

"Bye."

**********

I found myself at 12:45, once again stewing in my office. I could handle the fact that Mila wouldn't be going to the show with me, but the fact that I had to go with Elisha was just rubbing me the wrong way. She wasn't a particularly bad person from what I knew, but for some reason, we never got along, and were always trading dirty looks and sarcastic remarks. Not the friendly type either, just honestly bitter things. Don't know why Mila thought this was a good idea, but I wasn't about to make her feel bad. She did get the tickets after all. Soon enough, Mila and Elisha rolled in, fast food bags in hand and headed to my office as Dyl ran the register.

"Hey there Jake," Mila said, Elisha at least acknowledging me with a nod.

"Hey Mila, Elisha."

"Hi," Elisha said, a disinterested tone in her voice. "Your store's still running?"

"Yes, quite well actually. Why don't you take a seat?" They did, and we began eating and chatting, but with little to none of the talking actually occurring between Elisha and I. Eventually, Mila got a phone call on her cell and had to take it outside, leaving Elisha and I alone.

"You know, for a guy who begged for to see some stupid concert with a no talent band with him, you sure are being cold," she said, raising an eyebrow.

"First of all, that'll be the only time you refer to KISS as no-talent, and secondly, I didn't beg for squat. Mila told me you begged."

"Bullshit. Why would I beg to see a band I don't even like?" I wondered that for myself a moment, then it hit me like a sack of bricks.

"Elisha, you single?"

"Ch-yeah right, like you have a shot."

"Just answer me."

"Yeah, why?"

" I think Mila is trying to set us up."

"Why? She knows we don't get along." I then told Elisha about mine and Mila's one year plan.

"That doesn't make sense though. Why try and hook us up if she wants to get with you?"

"Insecurity? Chickening out perhaps? Does make me wonder though. Though now I definitely think you SHOULD go."

"Why? If you want her and she wants you, why this horseshit?"

"You ask me like I know. Though I am kind of pissed, I honestly think we should go, if nothing more than to inspire a bit of fear into her. Besides, you never know, it might actually be enjoyable."

"Well, she did spend a lot on the tickets, and it'd suck if one went to waste...why not?"

"Great, but please, for your own health, no KISS bashing at the show. The KISS Army tends to be....rather devoted shall I say."

"Gotcha," she said with a laugh, the first one I believe I ever got from her. And it wasn't a witch's cackle as I'd always assumed. "You know, we should probably hang out some before the show, to at least see if we can be in the same room for more than thirty minutes without getting into a shouting match."

"Okay, how about lunch or something tomorrow?"

"Yeah, that'd be great, nothing fancy though."

"I was just thinking In-N-Out or something myself," I told her.

"Perfect."

************

Over the six days before the show, Elisha and I hung out quite a bit, and I discovered, to my surprise, that we didn't despise each other anywhere near as much as I believed we did. In fact, were weren't total opposites in much besides music. We had similar TV tastes. Her favorite show was King Of The Hill, mine was The Simpsons. We both shared a love of Mexican food. Her favorite movie was Ferris Bueller's Day Off, the ONLY 80's teen movie I like. She was a lot of fun too. The first girl I have EVER gone paintballing with. Maybe seeing the show with her wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Eventually, they day of the show arrived. I had gotten myself prepared, as I had for every KISS show I had been to. KISS army t-shirt, blue and grey custom Chucks, and of course, my face painted in the likeness of the living guitar legend, Ace Frehley. Elisha just told me to pick her up at her place, so I headed off. I parked outside her place and went up and knocked at the door. To my surprise Laura answered the door.

"Hey there...Ace is it?" she said with a grin. "Elisha will be out in a sec."

"What are you doin' here?" I asked.

"Well, Elisha asked me to come and do her up as best I could, apparently Mila told her I was good with make-up. Don't know what else she told her I was good at," she said, giving me squeeze on the arm. As soon as Laura finished that action, Elisha walked out of her room, and I was floored. She wore a nice pair of black boots, tight, hip hugger jeans, a belly shirt that said "Lick It Up" across the chest, a denim jacket, and to top it all off, she was adorned in Paul Stanley's make-up. Needless to say, I was a bit speechless.

"Hey," she said, "If I go to see them, might as well go all the way, right?"

"Yeah," I said, still a bit amazed at all the trouble she went to. I was willing to bet she either had the shirt custom made or got it off the 'net.

"That, and I didn't want you to feel like the only dip with make-up on," she said with a grin.

********

We arrived at the concert hall, and Elisha was a bit taken aback at exactly how many people were in make-up, some even in full replica KISS costumes.

"You weren't kidding when you were talking about the devotion," she said.

"No shit," I replied. "You want anything to eat or drink, or you just want to head to the seats?"

"Hell, I wanna get a t-shirt. Might as well commemorate this day. Probably won't happen again. Not that I'm not enjoying the company."

"All right 'Lish, but be warned, this band is addictive."

"Sure, sure," she said, rolling her eyes as we got in line for our shirts. After about a 15 minute wait, we got them. I got the standard black tour t-shirt, Elisha got herself a one as well, in addition to a baby doll T. For someone who doesn't like the band, she bought enough stuff to prove otherwise in my eyes. We went to our seats in the stadium and waited.....and soon enough, all too familiar to me words of "YOU WANTED THE BEST...YOU GOT THE BEST..." came on, and I immediately stood from my seat and started cheering at the top of my lungs as the opening of Deuce began playing. Elisha rose up to, and was a bit startled when the pyro started going off. Soon enough though, she completely got into the groove, within the first song actually, singing the words as best she could, rocking her body. The songs rolled on, and I was amazed as I kept looking over at her, having the time of her life, despite her previous thoughts. I even thought Paul made eyes with her a few times on stage, especially when they performed the song "Lick It Up". All too soon though, the show was over, and even Elisha seemed down from it. As we headed from my seat to the car, I looked at her and gave a smile. "What's with the grin?"

"You had a good time tonight didn't you?"

"Hell yeah. Didn't think I would though. They're not half bad."

"Hell, you should here them when Ace is actually in the band. That's magic."

"Maybe I will," she said hooking her arm around mine. "Wanna grab a bite?"

"Sure," I replied as we exited the building and headed towards my car. We hopped in and headed towards a nice low key burger joint I knew in the area, and rolled in, still wearing the make-up, ordered our food and sat in a booth and began or little meal.

"You know, I really had a lot of fun tonight Jake," she said, giving me another smile. "Which I didn't think was going to happen, especially when Mila first brought it up. But I am glad I accepted."

"Me too. I didn't think it'd be this much fun."

"Yeah, the unexpected really happened tonight," she said, taking a sip from her soda. "No reason for it to stop either." With that, she moved her foot, not lacking a boot, up to my cock, playing with it, hardening it. "What do you say to that?"

"I say alright," I replied, a smile crossing my face. "Just, let's take the make-up off first."

"All right," she said, taking another sip from her soda.

*********

After finishing our meal and removing our make-up in the bathrooms, Elisha and I rushed out of the restaurant and into my car, and headed off to my place. As soon as the door had been closed, we latched onto each other, kissing each other as I started the car. We continued this on the road, our tongues intertwining as best they could as I kept my eyes one the road. Her hands moved down to my crotch, and started rubbing my hardening bulge. She clasped her index and middle finger on my zipper and started pulling down. She then removed my fully erect dick from the opening and lowered her head over it, engulfing me completely almost immediately, and holding my cock down her throat for a good minute before she removed herself, leaving my cock in a shiny coat of her saliva. She gave me a wicked smile as she jacked me, making it very hard to concentrate on the road.

She licked my cock head voraciously, creating the all too familiar sensation of pleasurable heat, and once again took me all the way into her throat, but much more slowly this time, making me savor every single second of what the beauty was doing to me. I moved one of my hands form the wheel to the back of her head, guiding her up and down my cock, giving her skilled mouth encouragement as she sucked me. I felt the building in my balls , and announced that it would be soon, and Elisha simply sped up her bobbing, p and down, twisting and turning as best she could from her position, and all too soon, I exploded in her mouth, coating her tongue with my hot jizz. I felt as her mouth worked to swallow every drop, drinking it down like the finest drink she had ever had. She put my now soft cock back into my jeans, zipped me, up, and gave me lick into a kiss on my cheek.

"How's that for an opening act?" she asked, cocking her eyebrow at me.

"I can't wait to see the main act," I replied. The amazing blowjob must have lasted longer than I had thought, because we had arrived at my place. I drove into the drive way and dashed out of my car and met Elisha in an embrace. She jumped on me, wrapping her legs around me, making my dash to the door a bit more difficult as we kissed each other. Luckily I managed to open the door and shut it, as I made it to my room where I laid her on the bed. I pulled her up slightly to take off her jacket and shirt, and found myself simply staring at her breasts. Not content at simply being looked at, Elisha grabbed me by the neck and pulled me towards her, kissing me fiercely. I once again took control after that.

I licked my way down from her mouth to neck, then licked my way down to her breasts. I held them in my hands as I kiss the valley between slowly moving to her right breast, licking and kissing it, sucking and nibbling on her aroused nipples, then the same treatment to the other. I continued my mouth's journey down her toned stomach, taking a few more seconds to suck and lick at her navel, before reaching her jeans. I undid them and slowly peeled them off, her boots being caught in the legs and removed with them. I then slowly removed her panties, simple white cotton, but sexy as Hell on her. I then started at her left ankle, slowly licking my way down to her crotch, but only teasing her with a light grazing of her aroused, glistening lips, moving instead to her right inner thigh, and licking my way up to her right ankle, getting a light moan from her. From there, I took my face to her slit, breathing in her wonderful musk, and licked her opening up and down, before finding her clit and catching it with my lips, lightly sucking it and grazing it occasionally with my tongue.

I inserted my index and middle fingers into her wet cunt, moving them around in twists as I thrusted them, trying to his as much of her inside as my fingers could. She was moaning heavily now, both hands on my head, working in unison with her gyrating crotch to drive my face further into her. Sure, it was hard to breathe, but she was enjoying herself. I started to suck harder on her clit now, teasing it with my teeth and nibbling o it a bit, makking her shiver and moan.

"Fuck yes...fucking eat me...eat my fucking pussy Jake...feels so good baby," she said through gasps. Then without warning, she lifted my head from her pussy with a jerk and pulled me up for a kiss. "I need you inside me. NOW."

She took my shirt off and laid me on my back, then in a mad dash took my , shoes, pants, and underwear off, leaving me completely naked, my cock at full mast. She took it in her hand as she lowered herself onto it, slowly covering my cock with her pussy, and it was a perfect fit, both of us letting out a sigh of pleasure when I was all the way in. She slowly began to ride me, placing her arm at my shoulders to balance herself. I moved my hand to her hips, as she began riding me harder, grinding her crotch into mine, creating insane sensations in my cock. I moved my hand to her pussy, rubbing her clit as she rode, me, hoping to make her feel as good as she was making me feel. She began moaning heavily, now leaning back, her arms moving behind her. I lifted my hand up to her mouth.

"Taste yourself," I said through gasps, and she eagerly sucked on my fingers, nibbling on them as I removed them. I moved my hand to her breasts, cupping and massaging them as she leaned in my face for a kiss, which she deeply planted on my lips, but then something caught her eye behind my head. She gave me a wicked smile as I looked at what she saw: a pair of handcuffs. Laura must have left them here.

"Naughty boy has kinky toys," she said, giving me lick to my cheek. "Wanna have some fun?" I gave her a nod as she took my hand from her breast and moved them to the bed post. "Where are the keys?"

"The drawer," I said, pointing towards my night stand. She opened it and reached in, grasping the key. She then unlocked the cuffs, then just as quickly cuffed me to a pole on my headboard, placing the key on the night stand. She began riding me again, a wicked smile coming across her face, as she put her arms on my chest for balance. I started thrusting my self upwards, the sound of moist flesh slapping together becoming almost as audible as the loud moans and screams coming from Elisha's mouth. Her nails began digging into my chest, leaving scratches as she drug the around.

"Oh fuck yeah, you fucking naughty boy..." she said in between moans. "You like my pussy don't you?" she asked, stopping he ride to grind into me again.

"Fuck yes" I said in grunt. "Your pussy is so fucking perfect you little slut. You love having my cock inside you, filling you up, don't you? You fucking love it."

"Ahhh yesssssssss," she hissed, moving her arms behind her again. She steadied herself and began to lift herself off and slam onto me harder and fast, building towards her orgasm. I stared at her face, contorted in the throws of pleasure as her orgasm hit her, her pussy clamping down hard on my cock and covering it in her juices. Of course, all this visual intake, added to the treatment I was getting, her orgasm triggered mine, and I shot my hot sperm into her waiting pussy as she collapsed on top of my, kissing me deeply, reaching for the key to unlock my cuff. She unlocked me, and I held her close, kissing her again, shooting my last few shots into her pussy as she milked me with it, draining my cock of everything it had. Finally, she moved from on top of me, my softening cock coming out with a slight slurping noise. She simply laid to my side. I held her in my arms as we fell asleep.

******

The next morning came, and I awoke to find Elisha still asleep in my arms. I had never EVER fallen asleep with a girl like that. And was intensely glad to see her. She awoke soon after me.

"Morning," she said with a smile, lifting herself up to kiss me.

"Good morning to you too," I replied, kissing her back.

"I need to head to the bathroom," she said, getting out of bed.

"Wanna go get some breakfast?" I asked as she went through the door.