Benefits Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," she said through the door. "Where?"

"There's this nice diner about 5 blocks from here," I replied, putting some underwear on.

"Sounds great. Give me 20 minutes."

********

WE sat at a booth in the diner. She ordered a Denver omelette, I ordered pancakes and sausage. There was a bit of an awkward silence between us as we ate, but then she finally started the conversation.

"I've never done this before," she said. "Not sex. I mean, just done it with some guy I barely know. But I fell like over this past week, we've kind of gotten to know each other. Really well"

"I know what you mean," I said to her. "I've had 'just sex' before though, but his feels a bit different."

"Like there may be something more to it than 'just sex'?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I don't want to sound weird or clingy or anything, but I really want to see you again. As more than just friends."

"That's not weird or clingy Jake. It's how I feel too. I just don't want to rush into anything."

"Elisha, I've spent a good part of my life scared of rushing into things. And it hasn't gotten me far. What I've learned is sometimes, if you don't take the opportunity while it presents itself, you lose it. We have an opportunity here Elisha. An opportunity to have something great. And I do not want to lose it for fear of 'rushing in'."

"Yeah, but...." that was all she got out before I leaned over and kissed her deeply.

"Elisha, do you want a relationship with me?"

"Yes Jake, but its just that we only now started to even like each other, what if we're making a bad choice?"

"Life is a gamble Lish. Sometimes you'll get the greatest thing you'll ever have from a risk. And this is one I'm willing to take."

She thought over it for a while. "But what about Mila?"

"What about her?" I asked, not really believing the words coming from my mouth. "I know what I told you, but right now, the last thing on my mind is another woman, especially when I want to be with you right now."

"Okay Jake," she finally replied, a smile coming across her face. "Let's place our bets and see where this takes us."

"All right then," I replied, cutting into my pancakes.

"Let's seal it with a kiss," she said, leaning over the table to meet my face, and kissing me deeply. As we broke the kiss, she look down at my plate and pierced a piece of sauasage with her fork and ate it. I gave her a raised eyebrow. "IF we're dating, that entitles me to be able to pick some food off your plate and snack if I so desire."

"Really," I replied. "What do I get in return?"

"Well, I can't tell you, but I'll show you when we get back to your place," she said with a smile.

All in all, I'd have to say it was a great birthday month. Only thing really on my mind now was Mila. Not wondering why I made this decision, but rather wondering how she'd react to the news. But right now, with Elisha smiling at me from across the booth, that concern was simply fading.