Benefits Ch. 06

Story Info
Elisha has a present for Jake if he attends the premiere.
8k words
4.73
23.3k
9
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the events in the following story occurred. It's all fiction people.

I had woken up at around 12:25 that day. Elisha was still asleep in my bed. After a long night comprising of a Kevin Smith movie marathon, with intermissions of fooling around between movies. First thing I saw was her smiling in her sleep. This woman actually smiled in her sleep. And I could never get tired looking at it, a combination of serene and excited if such a thing could exist. She liked cheesy horror movies, low and high brow comedy, she was a beauty beyond definition, she slept till one in the afternoon on a normal day and she downed a bottle of JD for her 21st birthday. She was every guy's dream. And she was with me.

I arose from my spot next to her and slipped on my boxers and headed towards the kitchen. Don't know why, but for some reason I just felt the urge to make her a big breakfast. She usually didn't want that type of food unless she somehow woke up in the morning, or at least still awake from the night before. But in my mind, I was pretty much determined in making this an enjoyable breakfast for her in any way I could. I spent a good 40 minutes making it for her. Blueberry pancakes with syrup & butter, Belgian waffles with whipped cream & strawberries, sausage and bacon. I filled two glasses and set them on the bed tray. One glass of milk, one of orange juice. I picked up the tray and headed to my bedroom, where she still was laying fast asleep, the smile still emblazoned on her face. I set the tray down on the night stand and moved over to kiss her, my lips pressing to hers causing her eyes to flutter open, and her smile become even wider, flashing me her complete smile.

"Morning," she said, lifting herself up slightly in bed, leaning her back on my headboard. "What's all this?"

"Well, I thought I'd treat you with an insanely good breakfast to start your day," I said, kissing her on the neck. "And I do believe that this is a better way to start your day than Bagel bites."

"Hey, the commercials say pizza anytime," she said with a giggle, grasping the glass of orange juice and taking a sip. "But I suppose this will have to do." I lifted the tray over her midsection, and sat next to her as she dug in. "Aren't you gonna have anything?"

"No babes, I'm fine," I said. "Had an omelette when I first got up."

"Come on Chef Boyardee, I can't finish this all myself."

"All right Heesh, I'll help you with it. But this is going RIGHT to my hips."

"Don't worry 'bout that, I'll love ya anyway." I got up to get myself a set of silver ware and took my place next to her. I dug into the waffle first, getting a big bite covered in cream. As I put the bite in my mouth, some of the whipped cream was obviously going to hit the outside of my mouth. It's the law of whipped cream. But before I could pick up a napkin, Elisha stopped my hand in mid grasp and shook her there finger in the "uh-uh" pattern, and bent over to my face and slowly licked the cream off, depositing a bit of it in my mouth with a deep kiss before she went back to her meal. After that, she seemed to purposely drizzle some syrup from her bite of pancake onto her right breast, which I eagerly, albeit slowly, licked off and up to her mouth, returning the kiss she had given me.

"You know, I'd hate to see your sheets get ruined because I'm such a sloppy eater," she said, placing her silver ware on the tray again. "Maybe you should feed me. Make sure I don't make a mess." I picked up the tray and once again placed it on the night stand, and took a position sitting in front of Elisha on my bed. She sat her self straight up to face me as I reached over to the tray, picking up a plump strawberry, making sure to cover it in whipped cream. I brought it to her face, beckoning her to open her mouth wide, to let her tongue stick out, awaiting the food. As soon as she had placed her waiting palette out, I swirled the cream covered strawberry around her tongue, but only gently grazing it with the swirl, before gently placing it on her tongue, my fingers now only lightly grasping the small leaves of the fruit and she bit into the berry and ate it, slowly swallowing it down, licking her lips to get any juices that may have escaped her mouth. A fork full of waffle and pancake came next, but I didn't bring it to her mouth immediately. Instead, I dragged the sticky sweet bite across her nipples first, gently licking the syrup trail left behind. I drug the bit from her lovely breast up to her neck, and finally into her mouth, licking every last drop of syrup of her body, kissing her deeply after the food had been swallowed.

I asked her to lie down as I removed the remaining covers from her, leaving her completely nude. I picked up another cream-covered strawberry, and went down to her legs, dragging the cream for her right ankle up to the inner thigh, gently licking the trail. I gripped the strawberry by the leaves with my teeth, and drug it from her stomach to her mouth, depositing the strawberry again in her mouth, stealing another kiss before I licked my way back down to her crotch. I planted small kiss on her inner thigh before I traced my tongue to her wet slit.

I lightly licked at her entrance, slowly bringing my hand down, dragging them slowly from her stomach to her pussy. I brought my tongue to her clit and gently grazed it, eliciting a light gasp from her. Slowly, I inserted my fingers, slightly curved, and began to finger her as I grazed her clit.

I twisted and pistoned my fingers in and out of her wetness, now writing out words and numbers as best I could on her nub. Her hips were now grinding in my face, her hands tweaking and pinching her nipples as her eyes were shut tight in ecstacy. She let out moans of pleasure through biting down on her lower lip.

I was about to get ready to send her into orbit when she grabbed me by the head and yanked me up to her face, kissing me deeply, nibbling on my bottom lip as I pulled away.

"Fuck me," she said, staring into me eyes. "NOW." She darted down and grasped my cock, aiming me at her entrance. Needing no further instruction, I removed my boxers and I thrust myself in, generating a loud groan from both of us.

She locked her ankles around me, and wrapped her arms around my neck. "What are you waiting for babe, FUCK ME!" I placed my arms at her shoulders and began to thrust in and out of her at a medium pace. "Harder baby...yeaaaaaaah...." On her command, I began to thrust into her harder and faster. She began to moan harder, scratching her nails across my back, moaning through gritted teeth as I fucked her.

I moved myself upward a bit and grabbed her legs, placing them both at my shoulders, giving me a better position to go into her, hopefully making it feel better for both of us. The change in position definitely made a difference in feeling for me as I thrusted into her. Her moaning got louder and more erratic, which was a good sign of her improved enjoyment.

"Fuck yeah baby, feels so good.....don't fucking stop," she groaned, rolling her head on the pillow as I fucked her, sweat forming on her brow.

Another position change came. I leaned back and sat down, as she lowered her self on my cock, facing me. I wrapped my arms around her midsection, her hands returned to my shoulders as we continued. She now met me for every thrust I gave her, her cool blue eyes filled with passion, nibbling and kissing my neck and lips between moans.

She ground into me with every thrust I gave her, making me throw my head back, as if in some attempt to catch up with my eyes that had just rolled back. I moved my head back into place and saw a devilish little smirk cross her face, as I leaned in to kiss her. As the kiss broke, we were still licking at each other's tongues as she rolled us over, she now on top.

Elisha placed her arms at my shoulders now as she rose and fell onto my hard cock, my pelvis rising up now to meet her. I reached down my hand to frig her clit as she road me, sending a noticeable shiver up her spine.

With her moans getting higher, her sentences becoming more mere jarbles of words, I knew her orgasm would soon hit her, as mine would soon hit me. She dug her nails deep into my chest, and bellowed a loud, pleasurable moan as her orgasm hit her. Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock, her entire body shook. Mere seconds afterwards, I let out my own loud groan, and held tightly to her hips as I shot my cum deep into her waiting pussy.

Coming down off her high as was I, she collapsed on my chest, leaving a trail of kisses till she got to my lips, depositing a deep one on them.. She rolled slowly off of me, as I reached around an grabbed her in an embrace.

"Morning sex is the best," Elisha said with a sigh.

"Well, TECHNICALLY, that was afternoon sex." I replied with a smile.

"1:00 P.M. is morning for me smart guy."

"Okay, just pointing it out."

"Uh huh," she said with a giggle. "I'm gonna go take a shower, you wanna join me?"

"You couldn't talk me out of it." I replied. As we both headed to the bathroom, she turned around and looked at me, and hugged me again.

"You know, despite how great that was, you're still not getting out of the premiere," she said giving me a smile and a kiss, then she hopped in the bathroom, with me in tow.

************

"I swear Jakes, you may be a bit morbid," Laura said, handling my Freddy Krueger figure in her hand. "You ever think its odd to have this much of a horror fixation?"

"As opposed to being focused 90% of the time on the horizontal mambo?" I asked from my seat, putting on my chucks.

"Hey, it works for me." She put down the figure and sat on my couch's arm. "Come on Turtle Man, how slow can you possibly tie that damn shoe?"

"That depends on whether or not you're still sane?"

"Kid, I was never sane," she said with a smile. "Now let's get out of here and look for you a nice tux."

"You know Red, I never pinned you much for a fashion plate. You dress nice and all, but you never seemed to show a huge interest in it."

"I don't have a huge interest in it, I just have a knack for styling others, which is why you're gonna be lookin' good when I'm done with you Jake-O. You'll be stylin' and profilin'."

"Like Ric Flair?"

"Jake, how you ever get any chances to fuck hot women is beyond me sometimes," she said, rolling her eyes.

"I never heard you complain."

"Just shut up and let's get going."

*******

We arrived at some tux place at around 3 or so. We walked in, both looking somewhat out of place, but myself much more so than Laura, with my concert t-shirt, jeans, and dirty Chucks. One of the clerks at the store came up to us. The jerkwad gave me a major snooty look.

"Hello there!," he exclaimed, shaking mine and Laura's hands. "My name is Robert, is there anything I can help you with?"

"Well, my friend Jake here is in desperate need of a tux, so he can look a lot less like the world's biggest slob, at least for a night," Laura said, a smirk on her face. "I came along to help this poor soul out. Kinda like charity. So if you could steer us towards some nice lookin' tuxes, I can take it from there."

"Right this way then please," the clerk said, leading us towards the tux section. Laura looked around some of the displays eyeing certain things, picking up others, before she selected a few things and threw them at me, causing a sloppy catch from myself.


"Try that on. Come out. Pretty sure that's the right combo. Might be wrong though. But go do it."

"Whatever," I said in a defeated tone, slowly shuffling to a changing room. As I put on the tux, I swear I heard Laura talking to someone. Most likely the clerk to get his number, so I shrugged it off. When I had finished putting the Penguin suit on, I looked in the mirror, to see my nightmare. It was frightening. I looked more "Michael Bolton" than "Nikki Sixx". I hate tuxes. I walked out to see another site. Mila and Dyl were standing there with Laura, look of shock on the face of Dyl.

"You owe me $20 Dyl," Mila said, holding her palm out, receiving a bill from Dyl.

"20 bucks for what?" I asked, walking over to the trio.

"Simple bet really," Mila said. "He simply thought you wouldn't go all out for a tux. Thought you'd go for something more relaxed. I knew different, and VOILA! I get 20 bucks."

"You look like a tool dude," Dyl said. "Total Bolton fan."

"I think he looks fuckin' hot," Laura interjected, smacking Dyl on the back of the head. "Probably my best work yet."

"Yeah, you look good Jake," Mila replied. "Not green short pants good, but good." She giggled as the sentence was finished.

"Green short pants?" Laura asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It was Halloween! I was 9. And that's all you're gonna hear."

"Well, I still think you look like a total douche," Dyl said. "And I lost 20 bucks because of it."

"You know, I just think you're jealous of Jake here looking cleaned up while you still look like a reject from Day Of The Dead," Laura said. "Bet you I could make you look damn smooth. You bring a car?"

"Yeah, why?" Dyl asked.

"'Cause you're staying behind with me so I can suit you up."

"Says who?"

"Me. And the fact you can't say no to any woman who's hot and you have a slight shot at banging."

"God dammit," Dyl said under his breath.

"Okay then," I said. "Have fun there. I'm gonna pay for this and then drop Mila off where ever she needs to go. See you guys later." Mila and I began to walk off, when I remembered I needed to ask Dyl if the new books had come in. But when I turned around, I couldn't see either of them. I heard some moaning coming from the changing room though. I just continued walking towards the counter, grinning to myself.

*********

"So what are you going to do with the 20 bucks?" I asked Mila, driving to her place to drop her off.

"I could go on a spree at the dollar store," she said. From anyone else, it'd be a joke, but I knew she was serious about that bit.

"Come on, I'd save it, just to rub Dyl's nose in it."

"Why?"

"That's half the fun of winning a damn bet."

"I still have much to learn about the rules of guys."

"Next lesson is why monkeys are so damn funny no matter what." We sat in the car quiet for a bit before she asked a question.

"So why are you doing this premiere thing?"

"I don't know really. She asked me in the middle of something, a situation where I'd easily say yes to anything. I was caught at a weak point. Now I'm stuck looking like the James Bond of the small bus."

"You don't look as bad as you think you do. You look rather dashing."

"Bullshit."

"Well, I'd do you."

"Who are you, Laura?" We both laughed at that, but I was honestly kind of shocked. Mila wasn't the type to speak that out loud.

"I'm serious Jake, you're looking totally Bond. Connery level."

"Oh come on, Short Stuff, NO ONE is Connery level. Except Connery himself."

"Oh I don't know Jake, in the right light......"

"Whatever Kunis," I said, cracking up. "This from the girl who loves the Roger Moore flicks."

"Jake, I'm a Russian woman. I would think I would know something about a Connery-level handsomeness."

"Why's that?"

"Duh, Bond always seduced the Russian women in his movies Mr. Mind. I thought you were a movie buff."

"Well yeah, but I've always been more Freddy Krueger and Ash than James Bond and Remington Steele."

"Okay. Just saying you look handsome."

"Thanks then......but I'd prefer being the ruggedly handsome Han Solo or Indiana Jones type."

"I just can't win can I?" she asked, playfully punching me in the arm.

"Nope," I replied with a grin. "But that's what best friends are for."

"Yeah," she said, resting her head on my shoulder. She had done such an action many time before, but this was the first time it had ever made me feel uncomfortable though.

******************

I walked back in my door and headed towards my bedroom to lay out my tux on the bed. As I walked to the kitchen afterwards, I noticed I had a message on my answering machine. I pressed play.

"Hey Jake, it's Elisha," the machine played. "Just calling to tell you I have to stay late on the set, and won't be by your place til about eight. Don't be pissed, I promise to make this inconvenience up to you baby. Love you. Bye."

Well, I was pretty much on my own for at least 4 hours. So I did what any red-blooded American male would do. I popped in my Bride Of Chucky DVD and nuked myself some frozen pizza. Unfortunately, that only ate up about 90 minutes, so I popped in another DVD, Strangeland. An underrated flick that I can never get enough of. After that, I decided to hop in the shower. Actually renting the tux made me feel dirty. Michael Jackson sleep over dirty.

I hopped in and just let the hot water run over me. I was fucking tense. I know it sounds idiotic, but tuxes make me insanely uncomfortable. Like a total wine drinker. Still, Elisha wanted me to go, and for being how great she was, I couldn't decline, no matter how much I dreaded going to the film premiere. It was important to her, her first real starring role, and she wanted me there. I understood that. I just didn't get why I had to dress like a total douche. I would have taken a partial douche or full dumbass.

Then again, Elisha would of course be dressed to the nines. A nice classy dress, or something along those lines. Like really extravagant present wrapping. All the more fun to remove to get to the gift. Just the thought of what she COULD be wearing was enough to start to get me hard. Since I was going to be alone for a while, I just decided to take of myself right then and there.

I was at it for a bit, into it, Elisha in my thoughts. Soon enough, I was at my breaking pint, when the shower door opened, Elisha standing before me, completely nude.

"You just couldn't fucking wait could you?" she asked playfully, stepping in with me. "Hope you don't mind Crackerjack, got kind of dirty on the set, need to wash up. You don't mind do you?" A wicked smile crossed her face as she leaned in to kiss me.

"Wanna help me wash up?" she asked. I simply nodded in response. She turned her back to me and leaned against the shower wall. "Wash my back." I grabbed the soapy wash cloth and ran it slowly down her back. I rung it out in the middle, watching the sudsy water rolldown the small of her back and down into her crack. I leaned into her and nibbled on the nape of her neck, licking my way to her ear lobe, getting an excited sigh from her. I reached my hands around to her front, one to massage and play with her breasts, the other to tease her clit.

My left hand began to tweak and pinch at her nipples, alternating between right and left, getting a small moan to escape her beautiful lips. As I was at that, I reached my right down to her clit, lightly brushing over her aroused nub, getting louder, more excitable moan from her.

"Baby...oh fuck...Jake..." she muttered, her eyes shut.

"What is it Lish?" I asked, smiling as I worked on her clit.

"I need you inside me baby," she gasped. "Fuck me...fuck me baby."

"You want my cock Lish? Tell me how much you want my hard cock."

"Baby, please," she said, wiggling her ass in front of me, becoming me. "I need you inside me. Fill me....fuck me...pleeeaaasssseeee......" I lowered myself down as she opened herself up for me. I lined my hard dick with her slit and thrust myself into her, getting a loud moan to escape us both.

I kept massaging and teasing her clit with my right hand, as my left one reached out to cover and hold hers planted on the shower wall. She turned her head and snaked her tongue out, meeting mine as we enclosed in a kiss. I could feel her pleasureful moan echo in my mouth, its sound waves meeting with my own.

I began to thrust in her harder, to the point where she was pressed tightly between the shower wall and myself.