Benefits Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" I asked, gasping as I thrust into her.

"Yes babes...keeep goinggg...so fucking close...make me cum...make Elisha cum....." she replied in a breathless voice. I obliged to her demand, and continued my thrusting and the frigging of her clit.

With every thrust I made into her, Elisha thrusted back, her velocity matching or at least coming close to mine each time. Her moans were becoming erratic, more like growls. Every time I swivelled my hips to better drive into, she met me in a return, grinding into my while I was inside her completely. The views I got of her face were of shut eyes, focused on the sex at hand, and gritted teeth. Soon enough, the thrusting, the stroking of her clit, everything came crashing down on her, as her orgasm hit her.


"FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!" she moaned loudly, a smile crossing her face as her pussy clamped down on my cock, ending my struggle to hold back for almost instantaneously, as I shot my hot cum into her waiting pussy.

I was catching my breath as I withdrew from her. She quickly spun around, graabbed me by my face, and kissed me deeply.

"I've come to a decision baby," she said in between breaths.

"What's that?"

"You're definitely a keeper."

"Now that's a pressure of my back, and a load off your wallet, what with the rental fees and all."

*********

"Come on Jake, do it for me," Elisha pleaded, laying in my bed, clothed only in my Duff Beer Delivery man shirt.

"No, I look like a friggin' wine drinker," I replied.

"Please....Laura and Mila got a peak, and when was the last time either of them wore a shirt that said "Lick It Up"?"

"Fine," I said, a defeated tone in my voice. "But please, leave the sarcastic comments to a minimum."

"I promise nothing," she replied with a giggle. "Now come on Zoolander, put on that tux and show me 'Magnum'." With a grunt I got up and headed to the bathroom with the tux. About ten minutes later I resurfaced, but doing the Zoolander model act. Hey, she asked for it. I waited for a laugh from her, but all I saw was a stunned look on her face.

"What is it Heesh? I look like a total tool don't I?"

"Oh God no,"she replied, getting up from her position and walking towards me. "Damn Crackerjack....just damn."

"Oh come on Heesh...."

" I mean it. I have never seen ANYONE look as handsome as you do right now. If we weren't already dating I would be speechless. Teenage girl dumbfounded speechless."

"Really?" I asked, a smile creeping out and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Yes. I know you don't like tuxes, but....have I already said damn? I think you just got me all wet again."

"Oh, now you're just laying it on really thick Lish."

"Wanna check?" she said, with a smile and a cocked eyebrow. I slid my hand under the shirt and slid my fingers into her snatch, which was like she said, very wet.

"I'll be damned," I said. "You want another round?"

"I'm going to regret this later, but I have a really fucking early day tomorrow, so I can't. But I guarantee you, GUARANTEE, you'll be getting a very special treat on premiere night. I promise."

"Better than a Scooby Snack?"

"Jake, if Shaggy could get what I am going to give you, he would have ditched that dog and those other dipshit kids years ago."

********

"So, what did Laura end up giving you?" I asked Dyl as we lounged behind the counter of the shop.

"What, you mean like a blazer or that damn Bolton suit you got?" he replied.

"No, I mean a handjob, head, or the whole nine yards?"

"A gentleman never tells you simple-minded gimboid."

"Yeah, but you're no gentleman Dyl."

"Good point, but I still ain't tellin'. I piss her off, I may never get any action from her again."

"Fine, I'll just ask Laura what went down when she comes by today."

"WHAT?" And with that, almost as if on cue, Laura walked through the door.

"Hey there Jake-Off, Dyl," she said with her usual smirk.

"Yo Red," I replied. "You got my CDs?"

"Yeah yeah," she replied, reaching into her purse and handing me the four.

"What did you think?" I asked.

"Well, Ace's was the best, like you said. The others I just couldn't get into that much."

"What're you talking about?" Dyl asked.

"Jake Frehley here forced the KISS solo albums on me, trying to get me to "see the light" and get wet at the mere mention of "Shout It Out Loud"."

"Um, that song's not even on any of those CDs Red," I said to her.

"Oh, stop being so damn anal," she replied.

"Never thought I'd hear you say that," I said with a laugh as she slugged me in the arm.

"So, how's business today? Usual stragglers and perverts viewing the Kama Sutra?"

"Why, looking for a date?" I joked. "But seriously, nothing but me trying to find out what you and Dyl here did in that dressing room."

"Oh, that all?" she asked matter-of-factly. "All we did was fuck. He pinned me against the wall and went to town. Not too shabby actually. We had to stop halfway through to turn me around because he couldn't hold me up anymore. You really need to work on your upper-body strength there Dyl old chap."

Dyl just stood there, his mouth agape with shock. "I gotta go sit down for a second," he said as he headed for my office and fell face first one the couch. Laura burst out laughing.

"What's his prob Jake?" she asked, catching her breath from the laughter fit.

"Oh, I just don't think he was quite prepared for such, openness I suppose," I replied. "He should be mobile in about ten minutes."

"Well, tell him I said "bye", I just came by to drop the CDs off. Later on Jake."

"See ya 'round Red." With Laura out the door, I went over to Dyl still face down on my couch.

"You can get up now assclown," I said, poking him in the back.

"You're such a dick," he said, his voice muffled by the couch cushion.

"Come on, I gave you fair warning about asking her."

"I thought you were bluffing," he said, slowly rising to a sitting position.

"I never bluff. How little ye know me."

"Let's get off of my dealings with the opposite sex, shall we?"

"Dealings Dyl? Being a bit generous to one's self aren't we?"

"Oh fuck you dipshit."

"Moi? A dipshit? You wound me pigfucker."

"I should kill you for that shit you pulled in front of Laura."

"Stop being such a fucking baby."

"Fine, fine," he said, defeated in our battle of the small bus wits. "But I got a serious question for you man. One that I really want your answer on."

"Fine, fine, shoot Dyl, what's the question?"

"Would you mind if I asked Mila out?"

"Huh?" I asked, very confused. "Snce when do you have a thing for Mila?"

"Since always really, I just never wanted to say a thing because of how you felt about her. But now that you and Elisha are wub birds, I figured you wouldn't mind if I gave it a shot."

"Mind?" I asked. I shouldn't care about it. Why would I give a rat's ass? Mila and I had finally settled thigs betwen us. Friends, and that's it. But this got to me on some level. "Naw, of course I don't mind Dyl. Why should I?"

"That's great!" he said with jump. "I'll ask her next time I see her. Thanks dude."

"No need to thank me. Not like you needed my permission to begin with."

***************

It was around six at night. I was putting the finishing touches on my tux. Nothing too big really, just straightening the bow tie, making sure everything looked kosher. But what happened earlier was still on my mind. Dyl and Mila? Since when? In what universe? Why? What the Hell? And why did I even care? I had Elisha in my life, and things were perfect. But why the Hell did this bother me so damn much? I had to push it out my mind. Elisha was going to be here soon.

It was around that time I realized I still had no clue what she was going to be wearing. Never occurred to me to ask after the shower rendevous. Guess I'd find out tonight though. I just hoping my thoughts didn't have the same effect as last time. I wouldn't have time, or the luck to have someone help, relieve the tension this time around.

I decided to sit down and watch the tube as I waited. I sat in an Al Bundy-esque pose and flipped it on. I settled on watching a Reno 911 episode until Elisha arrived.

I wasn't waiting long. I didn't even get through 10 minutes of the episode when I heard the door bell ring. I turned the tube of and got up to open the door. I was instantly floored by what I saw. There she was, the epitome of beauty. Her hair done up, a few strands falling to her face. A nice gold necklace was around her neck. She wore an ankle length black dress with a slit running up her right leg, her shoes were black strap heels. And my jaw was on the floor in reaction.

"Might wanna close your mouth there hon, that drool could leave a stain on your carpet," she said, placing her hand under my chin, playfully closing my mouth.

"God Heesh, you look beautiful," I managed to get out. "I mean cripes babe, I've never seen anyone look so beautiful."

"Thanks babe," she replied, a bit of a blush coming over her face. "You ready?"

"Yeah," I replied, holding my arm out for her. "Let's go."

***********

I was lounging in the back of the limo with Elisha, a bit taken aback by how extravagant this particular one was. I saw the TV.

"This thing get Comedy Central baby?" I asked, turning it on.

"Don't know, knock yourself out in that brave search," she said with a snicker, as I flipped through the channels. I actually did come across Comedy Central, and watched the rest of Reno 911 with her on the way to the premiere.

"Now Jake, I want you to be prepared for this movie," she said to me in a serious tone. "I'm doing some pretty fairly intense stuff."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "You told me you don't get naked, not that I would have cared if you did."

"Well, I kiss a chick in the film, simulate a blowjob, simulated sex scenes, appear in skimpy clothes, things like that."

"And why would I care about that?"

"Well, some guys would feel uncomfortable if they saw their girlfriend on the big screen moaning like she was having the grand daddy of all orgasms."

"Well, not me. I could care less really. To me, it's a movie that's just a great opportunity for the girl I love. Why would I care? The guys watching only get to wish to be with you. I don't have to wish, except for those times when you're not there of course, or I make some crack about Canada. And even if I had a problem with it, I would have no right to say anything about it. Not like it's something you can change with a finger snap."

"You mean it Jake?"

"YES. Now if you were in a Barbra Streisand movie, I'd be a bit tiffed."

"Ah, I see," she replied with a giggle. "I guess even the level headed man of today has his limits."

"Oh yeah, definitely," I said with a smile as she kissed me on the cheek.

************

After the red carpet stuff, which I have found odd when just watching it on TV, we headed into the theatre and sat down. Soon, the room darkened and the film started.

As I watched the movie, I could feel Elisha looking at me on occasion, for some sign of how I felt about the movie. In the corner of my eye, I saw her smile whenever I laughed. Some of the scenes got a certain rise out of me, or at least a part of my body, which I am not sure she noticed.

Before long, the film was over. Everyone got up and began exiting. Many began walking to the after party, but Elisha guided me towards our limo.

"Where are we going babes?" I asked.

"To get your present for tonight," she said with a smirk. "And you can only get it at your place."

Upon that, I hurriedly rushed to the limo door and opened it for her, hopping in right behind her, quickly shutting the door. As soon as I hopped in, she grabbed me by the back of my neck and pulled me into her, kissing me deeply. She lay her self down on the seat of the limo, me on top, the both of us madly kissing and licking each other.

I slid my hands to her shoulders and swiftly took down the straps of her dress, pulling it down further to expose her breasts to me. I moved my head down to kiss them. I sucked her right nipple into her mouth, nibbling on it gently. I felt her hands rifle through my hair, excited breaths coming from her mouth.

Soon, she pushed me from on top of her, leaving me sitting in my seat as she got up as well. She soon moved from her seat, and soon Elisha was on her knees in front of me in the limo.

"I thought I had to wait till we got to my place for the present," I said, a bit out of breath.

"Oh, this isn't the real present, this is just a bit of fun before we get there," she replied with a smile. She went to my pants and undid them, freeing my dick, now at full mast. She hovered her mouth over the head, darting her tongue out to give it a quick lick. She moved her head down to the base of the shaft and slowly licked back up to the crown, planting a kiss on the head, sucking up the precum that had already began to develop. She wrapped her lips around the head slowly took me all the way in, eventually getting all of me inside her mouth. She held me inside for a good 40 second before slowly releasing me, her back teeth grazing against the sensitive skin, making my eyes roll back a bit as I gasped.

A wicked smile came across her lips as she slowly started jacking me, sucking and kissing my balls. She sucked the right one into her mouth, rolling it as best she could, as her hand jacked me off, taking the occasional break for her fingers to tickle and tease my cockhead. Soon, my left ball got a similar treatment, and almost immediately after she licked and kissed her way back up my slick cock, taking it into her mouth again, bobbing her head up and down it at a medium pace, taking the time out randomly to focus her tongue on my head, twirling it around the head in a pleasure tornado.

I moved my hand around her head, guiding her up and down as she drove me closer and closer to the point of no return.

"Cum for me baby," Elisha said, jacking me swiftly. "Cum for Elisha. Shoot your hot cum down my throat." She resumed her treatment once again, bobbing her head up and down much faster, sending me over the edge. I began to thrust into her mouth without control, and with a loud growl, a shot my cum down into her throat. A rather large one as well, I felt I must have shot at least 6 healthy doses into her awaiting mouth. When I was done, she removed her mouth from my cock, showing me the amount of cum in her mouth, and swallowed it all, making an "Ahhhh" sound when she was done, as if she had just had a sip of water after wandering through a desert.

Right when I was about to return the favor, we had gotten to my place. She thanked the driver as we rushed into my place. As soon as my door was shut, we met in a savage embrace, my hands immediately reaching for her straps once again, pull her dress halfway down her abdomen. We stumbled our way to my bedroom.

Her back to the wall, I knelt down and lifted her right leg over my shoulder. I reached under the skirt and tore off her panties with a quick rip, getting a yelp and a smile from her.

I latched my mouth around her opening, darting my tongue in and twisting it around. I nibbled on her clit gently, teasing it with my teeth as I began to thrust two of my fingers in, twisting them similarly.

I eagerly lapped at her clit, taking breaks to suck on it roughly as I fingered her.

"Fuck yeah Jake," she said in a broken voice. "Eat my pussy...make me cum baby....give me....oh fuck..." I continued at my frenzied pace, now movie my left hand to her firm ass, giving it a playful slap as I ate her out. Then slowly, very slowly, I slid my hand toward her asshole, and slowly slid my index finger in, eliciting a gasp from her.

Soon, the attention began to show it's wear on her. She began to grind hard into my face, and her breaths became shorter, and her sentences became nonsensical.

"FUCK YES!!!!!" cried Elisha, as her juices flooded over mouth face and hand. I stood up to face her, but she quickly turned around and bent over. "Time for your present for being such a good boyfriend Jake." She lifted her dress till her ass was exposed to me completely. "Fuck my ass Jake. Fuck it hard."

I knelt down behind her and licked her asshole, hoping the saliva I'd leave would be enough to lubricate it. I stood up again and lined my cock up with her puckered hole, and slowly pressed the head in. A low growl came from Elisha, her teeth gritted and her eyes shut.

Slowly, I worked my way into her tight ass, inch by inch, until I was completely in.

"You okay?" I asked. "We can stop if you want."

"Fuck Jake, just keep going," she replied in a breathless tone. Since I had been given the okay, I grabbed on to her hips and began to thrust in and out of her ass. She was amazingly tight. Made me think this was her first time having anal sex, which actually made me feel good about myself, that she was offering this up to me. I smiled to myself as I fucked her.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned, moving her left hand down to her clit, frigging herself as I fucked her. I began to thrust into her bit harder now, slapping her ass playfully on occasion, which in itself got yelps and wicked smiles from her. I moved on of my hands down to hers to join her in the attack on her clit.

Sweat was heavily forming on my brow, drops of it beading up and falling on Elisha's ass. My thrusts were becoming harder and harder, I could feel my orgasm building up inside of me. I wasn't sure how long I could hold out, but I wanted to wait until she came. I mean Hell, if she was going to offer up her ass, the least I could do is make sure she came. I started to take more control of the treatment her clit was giving. The double stimulation she was receiving on it was enough to get her more into this than she would initially, but with the new, more frenzied effort I was giving, it sent her to her bliss.

"YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssss......" she groaned, her head hanging down, exhausted for the experience, but still propping herself up, waiting for me to reach my release. She wouldn't be waiting long though. A few more thrusts and a loud growl later, I let loose up her ass, shooting my seed deep into her bowels. After taking a few deep breaths , we both moved a bit and fell forward onto my bed. I leaned over and kissed her, my dick now softening enough for me to pull out with a barely audible pop. Too tired to even form words anymore, we fell asleep.

********

I woke up at around five in the morning, and Elisha wasn't there to my surprise. I got up and went to the kitchen to see her getting some ice cream and watching a movie, wearing a white t-shirt now.

"Hey," I said with a smile, hugging her from behind.

"Mmmm, hi," she said, turning around and kissing me.

"That was great Heesh. Amazing."

"I was there Jake, I think I have a grasp on how good it was."

"So, what're you watching babe?"

"Eh, just popped in a Family Guy DVD, nothing major."

"What you eating?"

"Chocolate ice cream."

"Mind if I have a bite?" I asked, walked towards her.

"Well, you did buy the ice cream, and you are my boyfriend, so......I guess." I reached into a drawer and grabbed a spoon and got a spoonful. I then lifted her shirt up a bit and drizzled a bit on her stomach. "What are you doing?"

"Thanking you," I said with a smirk. I slowly licked the trail of ice cream down to her pussy. I moved my head and licked along her thigh at first, slowly dragging my tongue to her opening, where I very lightly licked across it, causing her eyes to flutter a bit. I stuck my tongue into her opening, and gently licked around inside it, getting a very low moan from her. I also caught in my eyes, the view of Elisha biting her lower lip and massaging her breasts etching itself into my mind.

Once again, I called in my fingers to aid my mouth in bringing Elisha off. As my mouth located and nibbled on her clit, my fingers crooked themselves as if on instinct and began their work inside of her, thrusting and twisting, trying to hit every single last velvet nook of her box.