Benefits Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, my tongue decided to brush up on it knowledge of calligraphy on the surface of her sensitive nub. I felt her roughly running her fingers through my hair, forcing my face deeper into her wet pussy, which really isn't such a bad place to be pushed when you think about it.

Elisha began to buck her hips into my face, her orgasm now hitting her. I felt her pussy clamp around my fingers as she flooded my face with her cum, and loud moan escaping her mouth before she draged me up by face to plant a kiss on my face.

"Babe...oh...not that I didn't appreciate that, but what brought it on?" she asked.

"Just my way of thanking you for being...well....you," I said sheepishly.

"You're such a dork," she replied with a giggle. "Lucky for you I think dorks are hot."

We both sat down on the couch and watched the DVD. After a few episodes, she put her head on my shoulder.

"Hey Jake, mind if I ask you a question?" she asked.

"Shoot babe."

"Was something on your mind at the premiere tonight? On the walk down the carpet, you seemed a million miles away"

"Nothin' babes," I replied. It was a lie though. The thought of Mila and Dyl still nagged in the back of my mind. It had been that entire day, but I couldn't let her know that. "Just the whole dress code thing I guess." That's believable........

"Why was it such a problem?"

"Because I fuckin' hate tuxes. No one but James Bond looks good in them. They're frickin' penguin suits."

"You didn't have to wear one you know."

"Yeah, but I figured since it was a big thing for you, you'd want me to wear one, so I sucked it up and did it. You deserve someone who doesn't look like a total gimp."

"Well, thanks I guess. But just for the record, you looked damn good in the tux. It was all I could do not to drag you to the bathroom during the movie and take you right there."

"Bullshit," I replied, looking her right in the eyes.

"I'm serious. I already think you're something special, otherwise I wouldn't be allowing you to ravage me like the savage you are," she said with a giggle. "But that tux made you look really regal. I'm not saying I'd want you in it everyday, you wouldn't be you then. But it was a nice look on you."

"Well thank you Heesh."

"You're welcome Crackerjack." She put her head on my lap to lay down, and soon enough fell asleep. I followed suit too. I don't know how I got such a lady, but I really hoped nothing would screw it up. But then I remembered, when it comes to women, I usually have the good ol' Parker luck. And with Mila once again on my mind, it looked like the luck was back, and man oh man, was it PISSED.