Benefits Ch. 07

Story Info
A boat load of betrayals.
5.4k words
4.63
19.5k
6
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the events in the following story are completely and totally false. Every word presented is a word of fiction, because not one iota of it occurred. So in other words, this never happened, it's all fiction people.


"Sure you don't want me to go along with you Heesh?" I asked, helping Elisha with her packing. She was going to Canada for a week to visit her family.

"I'm telling you Jake, I'll be fine," she said, planting a kiss on my cheek. "It's just for a week. Figured I'd drop by, see how everyone's doing."

"Why can't I join you on this epic quest babe?"

"Because I feel bad enough you've taken so much time off from your store already, I don't want you taking anymore. Besides, I want to ease them into the idea of me being with a guy who's not a total ass. I've run into a few of them, and the shock of me actually being with a nice guy might be too much for them."

"All right. I'll accept that as your answer. But you will have to pay me back big time when you get back."

"Well, I think I'll brainstorm some ideas, get with a think tank, then decide the best way to repay you for leaving you all on your lonesome for a week, you poor baby," she said, kissing me on the lips. "Besides, we still have tonight to spend together before I'm off."

"You are correct my lady," I said, sweeping her up into my arms and laying her down her bed. "And since I figure Monopoly isn't the best way to send you off......." I put my face to her neck and started kissing her, leading with my tongue to meet her lips in another kiss.

"Wait a second, I could have had Monopoly?" she asked. "What a gip!" She giggled as she kissed me again.

"If it makes you feel any better, I had already called the race car," I said with a smile as she removed my shirt and threw it to the floor. I reached to her blouse and delicately began to unbutton and open it up. As soon as the unveiling was done, I helped her remove the blouse, and it soon joined my shirt one the floor of her room.

Elisha soon turned the table, pushing me onto the bottom position. She straddled herself over my legs as she undid my belt, delivering her trademark smirk. Soon enough, my belt was unbuckled, the opening to my pants soon followed. She creeped up off the bed, and slowly slid my pants down, leaving me in boxers, which she also removed.

I was gong to get up to join her when she signaled me to stay in position. She moved herself into her bathroom, her stereo remote in hand. The only thing I saw was her hand. She pressed a button on the remote, and "Crazy" by Aerosmith began playing. As soon as Steven Tyler uttered those words, 'C'mere baby', she was out, dressed in her bra, a white blouse, a pair of white cotton panties, and a fedora. The fedora was tilted, barely covering her face, but I could tell as soon as she spun and pointed to me, she was lip-synching this song.

She started moving her hips to the song, twirling herself as completely as she could around her bedpost. She faced me from the front of the bed, and undid her bra, twirling it in the air and throwing it towards me, a smile crossing her face. She kept the blouse closed over her breasts, only allowing teasing peaks, small giggles escaping her lips with every flash. She turned her back to me, and slowly began to slink the blouse of, showing me her smooth back, her wicked smile meeting my eyes.

Slowly, the shirt completely fell to the floor, but she quickly drew one of her arms over her breasts and used the other to bring her hand to her face in a feigned look of shock. She quickly turned her back to me again, and started to move her hips back and forth to the drum beat, her thumbs looped around her panties, slowly edging them down. Soon, they were completely down. She lifted them up and tossed them to me from over her shoulder. She turned her head around and gave me a sly wink, and she then threw the fedora towards me. Unfortunately, she didn't take into account that the hat had almost frisbee qualities, and beaned me in the eye.

"Oh my God baby," she said, dropping the stripper act and running to me. "I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry, doesn't hurt that much," I said, kissing her deeply.

"You sure?"

"Definitely. Now, not to sound too pig like, but may we continue with where we were going?" She gave me a smile and continued kissing me. She got on top of me, and slowly lowered herself onto my dick. She let out a soft moan as I was all the way in her. She moved her hands to mine, and grasped them hard as she began to ride me.

She leaned over to kiss me, licking my lips as she moved her head away. I leaned upwards and took one of her breasts into my mouth, sucking and nibbling on her nipple, as she raked her nails across my back.

I lifted her slightly to a new position, her on bottom now. I cradled the sides of her head with my hands as I began to slowly thrust into her. She moved her head to the side and licked the palm of my hand as I began to move into her faster. She propped herself up on her arms and we moved into a sitting position.

I reached under and cupped her ass as I began to thrust harder into her, sweat dripping onto her toned stomach as I began to get closer to my orgasm. I reached a hand in between us and began to frig her clit as best I could, getting a definite good response from her, a deep moan emanating from her mouth. She put her arms around my neck as she began to meet me for every thrust, grinding against me in random sections. She removed her arms from around my neck and placed them behind her, leaning on them as I held onto her, thrusting into her. I moved my right hand behind her neck and pulled her in for a kiss, our faces staying close for the duration of our activity. Our eyes locked on one another.

Eventually, it happened, but different this time. We reached our peaks at the exact same moment. No delay between us. As she hit her orgasm, I hit mine. At the exact moment her pussy clamped down, I shot my cum into her. She laid her head onto my shoulder, both of us resting in the afterglow of it all.

"I love you Jake," she whispered into my ear.

"Love you too Elisha," I replied.

***********

"Let me check, I got my rabbit's foot, my lucky penny," Elisha mumbled as she was getting her things together for her trip. "I think I'm good to go."

"Then let's get going my lady," I said, opening the door for her as we walked out. After she locked her door, we hopped into my car.

"I swear babe, I have never seen anyone with so many good luck charms and rituals for getting on a plane," I said to her. "Walking on the plane right foot first, I mean come on, that sounds like a bit too much of fear of sense."

"You're one to talk Crackerjack," she said with a smirk. "What is it your mom says you used to do before any plane ride to visit your uncle? Recite the Green Lantern oath of duty?"

"Hey, now that's legit. I figure JUST IN CASE it's real, I'm at least safe."

"I swear, you are SO lucky I think your dorkiness is sexy," she giggled, kissing me on the cheek.

**************

I gave Elisha a grand goodbye kiss at the gate, and then left to meet Dyl at the store. After the initial shock of the thought of him and Mila together, it soon faded. I was actually kind of happy for him. She seemed receptive to it, and Dyl was pretty happy, so any concern faded form my mind. I was happy, Mila was happy, my little world was safe.

As I walked into the store, I got the picture of Dyl and Mila making out on the counter. And again rose the green-eyed monster, and I ain't talkin' the Hulk.

"You know, I think its against policy to act out the Kama Sutra," I said loudly, startling Dyl enough to fall on the floor. "I mean, Dr. Seuss would certainly be more family friendly."

"Hi there buddy," Dyl said, partially disappointed. "You might try knocking first next time."

"You know I would, but A: its my store, and B: we're open."

"Oh yeah.......," he replied, composing himself a bit.

"Well, I need to be going anyway," Mila said, hopping off the counter and kissing Dyl on the cheek. "Need to be back on set. See you two around. And remember Dyl, you're taking me out tonight."

"Who'd forget something like that?" he said with a smile as she walked out the door. Oddly enough, Mila barely even gave me a wave as she exited. I went behind the counter and gave a smug look to Dyl.

"What?" he asked defensively.

"You don't waste any time do you?" I asked with a smirk.

"You're one to talk. How long was it before you got in Elisha's pants?" he asked

"You're lucky you're my buddy, or I'd take that as implying that my girlfriend is easy."

"Me? I'd never be so bold unless I was sure I could kick your ass."

"As long as we understand each other," I said with a laugh. "But seriously man, I'd try and take it slow with Mila, because if you hurt her, I will rip off your sack and make you where it like a clown nose."

"Hey, I thought you were over her."

"I am, but she's still my best friend, and I don't want her hurt."

"Dude, don't worry, I won't hurt her."

"All righty then."

**************

The day had ended , and I was back at my place. Usually, I could call up Elisha and just hang around with her. But her being in Canada made that a bit tough. I felt nervous about even calling her. This week was about her spending time with her family, so I didn't want to get in the way. But I was alone, and bummed out. I would call Laura to hang out, but she was busy. Mila and Dyl were on their date. Essentially, I was completely bummed out and lonely. It was only 9:00, but I figured I might as well pack it in for the night.

I was about ready to head for the bed when a knock came upon my door. I went to answer it and saw Mila. She was dressed semi casually, black spaghetti strap shirt and a red skirt. She looked good.

"What's up, shouldn't you be with Dyl?" I asked, a bit perplexed.

"Date ended a bit early, he some bad sea food and decided to pack it in," she replied. "So I figured I'd drop by and keep my buddy company while his best girl was out of town."

"How nice of you Short Stack. I was about to pack it in, but why not? Let me get some jeans and a shirt on, we'll go bowling."

"Sounds great."

**********

Something started bothering me as soon as we got in the car. Mila began talking about Dyl, and how great he was. The old jealousy began to stir up again, and fought to the surface EVERY TIME I tried to suppress it, worse than ever. This shouldn't have mattered to me. I loved Elisha, every part of me knew that. But the jealousy. Could Dyl really be as great as she was playing on? Why the Hell did this bother me so much, my two closest friends were together, and happy. Why couldn't I accept Mila being with someone else? The most troubling thing was no matter how much I kept an image of Elisha in my head, it wouldn't stay. The jealousy made me wipe it away.

"Jake, let me ask you a serious question," Mila said as I was lining up a shot. We had decided to skip bowling and shoot some pool when we arrived at the bowling alley.

"What's up Wonder Girl?" I asked as I hit the cue ball, sinking targeted solid 5 into the corner pocket.

"What made you fall for Elisha?"

"What brings this question up?"

"Just wondering."

"Well, if you must know Kunis, I don't know. Something happened that night we went to the concert. I don't know what. Probably had a lot to do with the week we spent hanging out before the show, but something happened, something clicked in me. I saw her in a new light, and I guess the same happened to her. From there, it just all happened. I know I love her, if that's what's you're wondering."

"I'll accept that I guess," she said, lining her shot up.

"Now my turn Shortie," I said. "What do you see in Dyl?"

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked, leaning on her cue stick.

"You've known him for as long as I have. He's Dyl. Why date him now?"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't, but you got to ask about me and Heesh, so its only fair to balance this out."

"Well, if you must know, there's an odd quality about him. Something at least piques the interest."

"Yeah, but his Muppet impression isn't exactly what I call "sexy personified"," I replied.

"Oh, and complete memorization of every Batman story ever is?" she asked sarcastically.

"Elisha thinks it's a cute quirk."

"So why can't I think the same about Dyl?"

"I don't know, because he's...he's Dyl."

"And that's bad? He's your friend."

"Yeah, but he's DYL. His idea of a romantic night is eating frozen pizza over a viewing of "Debbie Does Dallas"."

"He's not that bad," Mila said, going back to her shot. "Why do you care anyway?"

"I don't but since it's Dyl, it boggles the mind so much," I replied. "Right up there with Sasquatch, the Loch Ness Monster, and Paulie Shore's fame."

"You're being a little harsh," she said, sinking her ball into the side pocket.

"That's because I know him better than you do, and I'm pretty shocked he went for you. No offense Short Stuff, but you're not so much his type."

"How so?"

"Well, you're not a skank for one."

"And what else?"

"You're a bit too smart. But hey, if you two crazy kids like each other, who gives a crap?"

"Glad you see it like that."

"Besides, he's almost like me, without the charm and wit."

"Hardy har wise-ass. I'm so not hung up on you."

"Sure, sure. But in all seriousness, good luck with him. Hope it works out."

"Thanks Superboy, I knew you'd come through."

"Wait a minute there Short Stack," I said. "SuperBOY? I'm all SuperMAN."

"Well in these duo-colored eyes, I see a little boy, unless you can disprove me."

"That a challenge Ms. Kunis?"

"Well duh, Mr Mind."

**************

BY the time midnight rolled around, Mila and I had burst through my door, our tongues intertwined in a deep kiss. I don't know what happened. I had beaten her in the game of pool. We had gotten into my car. And somehow, along the way, something snapped, Maybe it was the dress, maybe it was the whole issue with Dyl rising to the surface again, but whatever it was, combined with my loneliness, I began to do something very stupid that could potentially ruin the most important thing in my life. But at the moment, that wasn't even on my mind.

I lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. We looked into each others eyes. I saw no love or tenderness, and neither did she. We both saw simple lust, a call which we both had to answer.

I leaned in to her face once again to receive another savage kiss. As that one broke, she nibbled fiercely on my bottom lip. I reached my hand into her skirt and felt the wetness on her panties, and swiftly tore them off, getting a yelp followed by a wicked smile from Mila.

Mila reached down between us and undid my belt and pants. She pulled my underwear down as best she could. I reached a hand down to help them down the rest of the way, leaving my stick prick out in the open air.

I wasted no time in lifting her up and impaling her on my cock in a swift motion, getting a loud groan to come from her, a simple grunt of satisfaction from myself. Her pussy felt incredible. Insanely tight and warm. Better than I had imagined for all these years. I cupped her ass as I began to thrust hard against her, slamming her body into the wall. I took the straps of her shirt down with my teeth, and went to her breasts, sucking on her brown nipples like a beast, nibbling them like a savage.

No words were being said between us. The only noises to be heard were groans, grunts, and the slapping of flesh together. The occasional obscenity came out as well.

Soon enough, I tired of this position, and lowered her down and moved her to the couch, where I bent her over and entered her roughly from behind. I grabbed onto her shoulders and began to thrust away. If this was any other time, if I was any other set of mind, I'd care if I was causing discomfort, but the animal inside me just wanted her, and vice versa. Though from what I could tell, she was very into what was going on, with her groans getting much louder, and she pushing herself back to meet me for every thrust. She threw her head back in pleasure, and gave me her cool stare of lust again, urging me to push harder, give everything I had. I obliged.

I moved my hands to her hips and thrust in harder then before, the wet slapping getting louder and louder, sweat running down my face, dripping on her back. I leaned over and started tobite on her neck and back, trailing every movement with my tongue. I moved one of my hands to her face, pulling hers toward mine to connect in another savage kiss, once again broken with her nibbling on my lips, soon replaced by nibbling on my fingers.

Soon enough, her orgasm hit her, the pure lust of the act getting to Mila. Her pussy clamped down hard, and with an almost primal growl, she came. I was close, and at any other time in any other mood, I would have come inside her, but I not this time, not now, not here. I pulled out and spun her around, putting my cock in her face, slick with her juices. I put it to her mouth, which she eagerly accepted, bobbing up and down faster and faster, bringing me to my eventual boiling point

With a grunt, I pulled out of her mouth and shot all over her face, the first few shots spraying her forehead and the bridge of her nose. The rest dripped and oozed out on to her outstretched tongue.

By the time I was finished, cum was dripping from her chin to her breasts. She swallowed what I had left on her tongue and took my sensitive prick into her mouth, cleaning me off. But now that the act had been completed, the euphoria had passed. The lust had passed. The guilt took over. What had I just done?

*************

The morning had come. I didn't get any sleep. The guilt I felt over what I had done wouldn't allow it. Mila had left last night with a simple kiss on the cheek and a giggle, like nothing wrong was done. But I had screwed over one of my closest friends and the woman I loved. I was scum. Lower than scum. I was a Hollywood film producer.

There was only one thing I could do in my head to alleviate this guilt, or at least attempt to. I had to call Elisha, tell her what happened, and hope she would forgive me. I couldn't keep this from her. I picked up my phone and dialed her cell.

"Hello?", Elisha said, her voice as if she was concentrating over the line.

"Elisha, its Jake," I replied.

"Oh hi sweetie," she replied, her voice changing almost instantly. "What's up baby?"

"I have something I need to tell you."

"Okay, but is it going to be a long something? I don't want to be a bitch, but I'm on the way to lunch with some friends and family. Big reunion dealy. Can it wait? Maybe till I get back?"

"Yes," I said. "It can wait. I love you."

"I love you too babes."

I'm scum. Fucking scum. Scum that lacks testicles.

************

I called in sick to work every day that week. I couldn't face Dyl, not after what I allowed to happen. Not after what I did. And if I thought that was tough, what was I going to tell Elisha? What had I fucking done? A few weeks ago, EVERYTHING was right. Now this. One fucking mistake, and I could lose it all. I called Elisha once more to tell her to come to my house straight from the airport.

At around 7:00, a knock came to my door. I answered, and surprisingly Mila was at the door.

"What's up Dork Knight?" she asked, as if nothing had happened. "Are you gonna let me in?"

"Actually, no, Elisha's coming over," I replied. "She and I have something big to talk about."

"Ah," she said, forcing her way inside the house. "So you're going to tell her what happened I'm guessing."

"Yes. I have to."

"Um, why? Do you want to lose her? Did I knock something loose in your head?"

"Because it's the right thing to do Mila. You should tell Dyl. Or I will. What we did was wrong. Wrong to do to the people we care about."

12