Benefits Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All righty then. Have fun tonight bro."

"Would you kindly just fuck off?"

"You got it," I said with a grin as I left and went to join Morena. "If you just give me a minute to clock out and change into something more respectable, I'll be right with you."

"Okay. You need to go by your place or something to get fresh clothes?"

"Well yeah, but luckily for the both of us, my place is just upstairs. You're of course welcome to wait up there or down here. Which ever is best for you."

"I think I'll wait up there. I can take this with me, right?" she asked, raising her drink.

"Of course. Just follow me." I led Morena to the doorway that lead to the stairs to the apartment. When we arrived, I let her in first. "Make yourself comfy on the couch, I'll be as soon as I can."

"Okay," she replied shifting on the couch as I headed to my room. I went through my closets, threw a pair of grey slacks and a black shirt on the bed as my chosen garb. As I removed my work togs and put on the pants and shirt, I noticed an envelope on my bed. Kyle must have tossed it in here when he brought in the mail. I picked it up and noticed it was from Elisha. I eagerly opened it. Maybe it was a letter apologizing. Shyeah, right. But there was a letter in it. Along with a few pictures of us. Good times. I put the pics down however and scanned through the letter:

Dear Jake,

I hope you find some use for these pictures, because I just can't look at them. I'm sorry if this hurts you, but I can't look at these and not start to hurt myself. I hope you understand. Please don't hate me.

Elisha

Well, this week just keeps getting better and better. I crumpled up the letter and tossed it in the trash.

"Jake, you ready yet?" Morena asked form from the couch.

"Yeah," I said flatly. "Definitely."

*************

We sat in a nice atmospheric Italian restaurant. We ate in silence however. I had this beautiful brunette before me, and all I could do was agonize over wounds that just wouldn't heal up. This being the case, Morena was of course the one to break the silence.

"Do most of your dates have such odd, uncomfortable silences Mr. Parker?" she asked, taking a sip of water.

"I'm sorry Morena," I replied. "I just have some heavy stuff on the mind right now. Didn't mean to ruin the date."

"It's not ruined at all Jake," she said, wiping her mouth delicately with a napkin. "Slowed down, yes. But not ruined. Why don't we pay the check and walk around a bit. Just talk a little. Get some stuff off your chest."

"No limits?" I asked

"None at all."

************

We walked down a semi-busy side walk. We had stopped by an ice cream stand while walking, so we both had cones, munching on them as we walked.

"Well, we're walking Jake," Morena said, taking a lick from her cone. "But I don't hear any talking. So spill it, what's wrong?"

"You want me to be completely honest with you?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't be peeved. From my experience, no girl you're on a date with EVER wants to hear about your exes.

"Yes. No need to hold back. Unless it's some seriously odd stuff."

"All right then. Well, it involves my ex. The break-up was really bad, and I was really fucking hurting. But I felt I was over it. Then I get news from a bud that she wants to get back together, that she thought breaking up was a mistake. Literally right after I heard that, I see her call someone else a name I thought was reserved only for me. Then I get a letter from her, full of pictures of the two of us together. Letter with it said she can't even look at the pictures anymore. And that was right before we went out."

"I see. Sounds somewhat heavy. Why didn't you just ask me to reschedule? I would have understood."

"Yeah, but I don't like to break dates. I didn't want to spoil the night."

"Good job you did there Mr. Parker," said Morena in a sarcastic tone, getting a laugh from me. "Whoa, the statue giggled."

"Yeah, doesn't happen often these days for some reason."

"Listen, why don't we go to my place, have a few drinks, continue talking. Maybe this night won't be a total bust."

"Why not?"

**********

Morena led me through the door to her apartment. It was pretty nice looking. Nice black couch, a recliner, widescreen TV. If I was Homer Simpson, I'd have been drooling. I took off my jacket and placed it on the coat rack next to the door.

"How do you feel about tequila?" Morena asked, closing the door behind me and heading towards the liquor cabinet.

"Sounds fine by me," I replied, sitting on the couch. "Jebus, nice couch."

"Thanks," she said with a smile, setting down a bottle of Cabo Wabo and two glasses on the coffee table. "Let me get some salt and cut some limes. I'll be right back." I saw her head into the kitchen, and heard some drawers open, and soon heard the sound of fruit being sliced.

"You mind if I pour some out for us?" I asked.

"Go ahead, just don't drink any until I get back."

"You got it." I opened the bottle and poured for both of us, as she came back, salt in a monkey dish and limes cut on a plate. She sat next to me, and we both put some salt on our hand, and did our shots, and sucked the lime juice.

"Well, I can just see that tension leaving you," she said with a smile. "Tequila seems to be doing the trick, and with one shot...light weight."

"I think it has much more to do with this couch then the tequila Ms. Baccarin. I'm no light weight, let me assure you."

"All right then, take this lime into your mouth, meat side outward." I lifted the slice of lime into my mouth as she sprinkled some salt onto my forearm. I watched as she licked the salt up, downed her shot, and went for the lime in my mouth, gently brushing my tongue with hers before she bit into the lime. "Mmmm, you want a turn?"

I smiled at her slyly and sprinkled a bit of salt on her shoulder, and placed the lime slice into her mouth myself. I poured myself a shot, then licked the salt from her shoulder, downed said shot, and went for the lime, kissing her deeply before I pulled away.

"So, is the night going better for you so far Jake?" she asked with a smile before pushing me to where I was now laying on the couch. "Because believe me, it can only get better."

"I may just need some proof of that Morena," I said pulling her face to mine for a kiss. As our lips touched I felt her reach for my pants and begin to unbuckle my belt, a smile forming on her face as we kissed. I lifted her up in my arms and took her with me to her kitchen. I noticed she held the tequila bottle in her hand.

I placed her on the counter near the sink, and began to lick and suck on her neck. Morena let out a light, happy sigh, and I saw her push the straps of her dress down her shoulders as I slowly made my way down to them, planting light kisses on her now bare shoulders. I took the dress removal over from Morena as she began to run her fingers through my hair. Her dress was now pulled below her breasts, and I had the perfect view.

Morena's breasts were a sight of near perfection. They had a natural hang to them. A healthy C-cup with dime sized brown nipples. Her bronzed skin offset my paler tone. I must have spent too much time marveling at them, because Morena moaned, "Jake, are you just gonna stare, or are you gonna suck? Need some incentive?"

Morena smiled devilishly as she picked up the tequila bottle and began to pour down her chest. I eagerly licked and sucked every drop that came trickling down her beautiful breasts. As the trickle slowed, I continued to suck and lick her breasts, nibbling and gently biting on her nipples, as she moaned softly, drinking from the bottle some herself before she pulled me up to face her, where she deposited the drink into my mouth with a kiss. After that, I eagerly dropped to my knees and lifted her skirt up, causing her to shiver as her flesh touched the cool surface of the counter.

I lifted her left leg onto my shoulder and began to kiss her inner thighs and trace my tongue across her panties. I felt her shiver slightly, which made me smile a bit between kisses and licks. I did a few more broad tongue stroke across her panties as I hooked my thumbs in the elastic and removed them from her body.

The moment her glistening slit was exposed to me, I went for it greedily, my right fingers joining my mouth for a double assault. As my mouth latched onto her clit, and I began to suck and lash it with my tongue, my index and middle fingers crooked themselves and began to thrust in and out of her , twisting and turning with each thrust. I felt I was doing at least satisfactory, with Morena grabbing me by the head and driving me further into her crotch.

I focused most of my attention on her clit, tracing her name in every font I could think of across it quickly with my tongue. I grazed my teeth across it on occasion, giving my tongue a few seconds rest. But then, it went right back to work, quickly darting across it again, though every so often changing it up, and dragging slowly, attentively across it.

After a good 15 minutes of this treatment, Morena grabbed me by the head and pulled me to her face quickly, kissing me fiercely, licking her juices from my lip as I picked her up and headed for the couch again, and sat down with a thud. My hands moved to her firm ass as hers now completely undid my pants, freeing my achingly hard cock. I lifted her up and slowly lowered herself onto me, both of us releasing guttural groans once I had completely entered her. She placed her hands on my shoulders and began to rock back and forth on me. The pace was slow and maddening, but I let her dictate it, and, as maddening as it was, it still felt insanely good.

I leaned my head forward to kiss and suck on her breasts as she slowly rode me, moving my right hand from her ass to move it between us, frigging her clit, hoping to increase her pace. The trick worked, and the urging was all she needed to increase her pace, or flesh slapping together now becoming very audible. I hoped her walls were thick.

There was no talking between us, but there were sounds being made beyond the wet flesh. Loud moans and groans emanating from Morena, grunts and growls from me.

I slapped her ass playfully as her pace continued to increase, Morena now lifting herself up and down, impaling herself on my dick, stopping occasionally to grind into me. I wasn't slouching off myself though. I met her thrust for thrust, gave her everything she was giving me right back.

I felt her body begin to quiver, and her eyes shut quickly. He rorgasm was hitting her. "Yessssss...fuck yes.......," she said through gritted teeth as she grabbed me by the face and looked int my eyes as her orgasm began to rock her body. When it hit her full swing, she through her head back. "FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she yelled, her pussy convulsing around my cock, now sending me into my point of no return.

"Morena," I said with a growl. "I'm cumming babe...fucking right now.....where do you want it?"

"Cum inside me Jake," she replied, gasping for air. "I'm on the pill." I needed wait no longer. I shut my eyes and with a groan, I unloaded inside Morena. I must have shot ten healthy doses inside of her, completely coating her inner walls in my cum. She held her head back, then slowly brought her face to mine, kissing me deeply, then resting her head on my shoulder. "Mmmmm, stay the night here?"

"Of course," I replied, kissing her on the cheek.

************

I awoke the next morning to the scent of fresh coffee. I got out of Morena's very comfy bed and slipped on my boxers. And headed to the kitchen, where I saw here taking a sip from a cup.

"Morning," she said with a smile. She put her cup down and headed towards me for kiss, which I returned.

"Mmm, morning to you to," I replied, my cock stirring at the site of her in just a silk robe.

"Well, I see everyone is awake," she said with a smirk, looking at my cock, getting hard again. "Can't get enough can you?"

"Well, he's got a mind of his own," I replied, kissing her as she pushed me towards the couch, once again sitting me down. Though instead of mounting me this time, she knelt before me, pulling my boxers down around my ankles. She slowly jacked my cock, moving her head over it. I moved her hair from her face and helped her hold it back as she slowly took me into her mouth, snaking her tongue around every inch as her other hand began to knead and massage my balls.

She took me completely in her mouth and held me there for about thirty seconds before releasing me, taking a few deep breaths as she jacked my now slippery cock. As soon as she regained her composure, she started to lick and kiss the sides of my prick, paying special attention to the sensitive area where the shaft and head meet.

Morena decided to give her hand that was massaging my balls a rest, and took attention to them in her mouth. She licked the whole sack first, completely coating it in her saliva before she took either of my balls into her mouth. She took one in and slowly massaged and caressed it with her tongue, getting a loud moan of satisfaction from me as I ran my fingers through her hair. This insane treatment was given to my other testicle as well, eliciting the same positive repsonse from myself. As Morena removed her mouth from my balls, she gave me a wisked little half-smile as her mouth went back to my cock.

She licked again from base to tip, planted a kiss on the tip, and once again took me in her mouth, now intent on bringing me to my finish. Morena began to bob her head faster and faster up and down on my cock, my pelvis now thrusting into her mouth as well. My body couldn't take much more. I moved my hands to her head and began to hold her in place. "Fuckkkk....Morena...I cumming...let me cum in your mouth baby...." I felt her moan in response, tickling my balls, coaxing my semen to erupt, which it soon did. With a loud moan, I shot my hot cum into her mouth, a good five shots. As I laid my head back on the couch, coming down from this intense orgasm, Morena came face to face with me and opened her mouth, showing me my cum, playing with it with her tongue before knocking it back like a shot of tequila the night before.

"Mmmm, we'll have to do this again some time Mr. Parker," she said with a smile. "You've got a place in my little black book to be sure."

"Same here...but I hope it's not for a relationship, at least not yet," I replied, instantly realizing I should have brought that up earlier.

"Mmm, no worries Jake. Just think of me as a friend. That's what you need, and I'll be there for you. This is just..a bonus for both of us."

"Definitely. Could always use another friend."

"Well, you should get going Jake. Not to sound rude, but I have to head off for a meeting with my agent. Getting my shooting schedule for the Firefly movie all hammered out."

"They're making a movie from Firefly?" I asked with geeky excitement as I pulled my boxers up.

"Yes," she replied sipping from her coffee again. "Maybe if you're a good boy I'll invite you on set."

"Ooooh, shiny."

***********

I put my clothes back on and gave Morena a kiss goodbye. And once again, my mind was free of any pain. No pain over Elisha and her dubious actions lately. I was neutral. Neutral rules. As I headed to my car, my cell phone began to ring. I checked the ID. Unknown. I answered.

"Hello?" I asked.

"J-jake?" the voice asked back.

"Yeah, this is him."

"Jake...it's Elisha."

"What? Elisha? What are you doing calling me?"

"Jake please, just let me talk..."

"No....my turn to talk Elisha. And what I have to say is simple. DON'T. CALL. ME. You wanted it to be over, well, now it is. For sure. You dumped me, our pictures, and fucked me up on the inside big time. Go have fun with your new Crackerjack. I'm not having it anymore."

"But Jake...."

"Goodbye Elisha. I'm sorry, but goodbye." I hung up and turned the phone off. Can't believe what I had just said....also couldn't believe I meant it. But after everything, I was just fucking tired of it. The guilt, the pain. Yeah, I fucked up. Big time. But so did she. And it's no use dwelling on the fucking past. I'm only interested in the future. And the present of course. And as I saw it, the present didn't have her in it, and neither would the future. And I was fine with that. More than fine. No more of the past coming back to haunt me.

"Jake?" a voice asked behind me. I turned around to see an all too familiar face.

"Mila?"

12