Benefits of a Phobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We not only had the pleasure of feeling each other pressing together, but - as the train continued on its ever unsteady way - we swayed back and forth in time with its motion, and of course the friction of her body doing so, only added to the excitedly aroused state of my manhood.

So, when we finally broke for a breath of air, and Karen's hand pushed itself down between us and groped for proof of what she had created, she found that her fingers had a firmly rigid length to close around. 'My goodness, we do seem to have stirred something to life rather quickly.' she said as she grinned at me, at the same time those eyes flashing almost mischievously.

'Well would you prefer I remain immune to your charms?' I asked as, whilst leaving one hand around her, I slipped the other up to cup the full firmness of one of her breast.

'Aah!' - 'Oh most definitely not!' she gasped quietly as I began to gently fondle her.

We stood there for a minute or two; renewing those kisses even while her hand moved slowly back and forth along the still increasing length of my cock, and mine enjoyed both the actual feeling of her - and anticipating the even greater pleasure that would come when it could do so when her breasts were no longer encumbered by her clothing.

Thoughts that soon prompted my fingers to begin undoing buttons down the front of her shirt, and my lips to drop down to her shoulders; kissing and licking their way along to that always erotic curve where shoulders meet neck, a curve I always loved to bury my face into as I nuzzled there.

Even as I was enjoying that, my hands had moved beneath the unfastened shirt and encountered a thin, but clearly tightly stretched layer of some lacy fabric. I continued both nuzzling and gently fondling the fullness of her until I could no longer resist the temptation to see what I had actually uncovered - and when I did I was most definitely not disappointed!

Her bra was also burgundy in colour, but perhaps just a shade or two lighter in tone than the shirt - a colour that I realised, precisely matched that of her lipstick and nail varnish - and which was made from some extremely open lace-work. So open in fact that it not only allowed a large expanse of the underlying creamy white skin to show through, but even the dark red circles of her aureoles.

The only decoration were three narrow satin, same-colour ribbons that followed, outlined and highlighted the upcurving shape of her. Which - as I could see no sign of the bra containing either supportive boning or padding, and it was cut deep enough into the cleavage between them to leave much of their enticingly full curvaceousness in view - was all perfectly natural

Even though not yet fully uncovered, both that sight, and the anticipation of soon being able to hold those breasts and press my face down into the lush valley between them, was more than enough to cause even more blood to be pulsed up into my already fully engorged cock.

'Magnificent! Utterly beautiful!' I whispered with unreserved sincerity. 'As is the packaging!' I added rather more cheekily. 'But of course now I can't wait to see the rest of you.'

'Well, if you insist!' she said in a similar tone of voice, but then added rather more seriously. 'But getting this skirt off without totally wrecking my hair is rather tricky, so why don't I do that myself - and that will give you the chance to get yourself down to a comparable state of undress.'

Given that suggestion, and even though I had rather more than Karen had to dispose of, I literally ripped my things off, so was standing there in nothing but a rather grotesquely bulging pair of briefs as she finally slid the skirt fully up and off herself.

The panties were of course a perfect match for the bra; the lace-work allowing the same amount of skin to show through it - so much so that even in that dim light, I could see the shadowy blonde patch immediately above the start of the thin strip of material that then ran between her legs.

I stared - and I knew I was - staring open-mouthed and probably goggle-eyed. Seeing a woman as beautiful as Karen undoubtedly was, and to see her standing there in just that bra and panty set, was exciting enough to fire the most celibately saintly man - but the addition of what covered her legs; a pair of thigh-high, glossily sheer, black nylons, would probably have aroused even those dead for many a long century!

And what made the stockings themselves even more erotically super-charged, was the fact that the much broader than usual tops were of a similarly lacy design as the fabric of her other things, allowing an equal amount of her beautiful pale skin to show through them.

But then, capping even those things, was that skin itself - it was not just pale, and not just white, but having an almost opalescent sheen to it - a sheen that seemed to reflect what little light there was in the cabin, thus giving her an almost glowing radiance.

The totality and impact of what I was looking at was absolutely mind-blowing - and what made it all the more so was the fact that until just a few minutes before, all that sexually charged loveliness had been hidden beneath her outwardly severe, corporate camouflage. I offered up a momentary and quite silent prayer of thanks to Harry Hanlon - if it hadn't been for the fact that Karen had been carrying that book, all this - plus whatever was to follow - would have been denied me.

Chapter 4

Even though my senses were so overcome by what I was seeing that time itself seemed to have come to a standstill, I doubt it was more than a few seconds that I actually stood there simply staring at the sheer wonder of Karen's beautiful body, and it was only when I reluctantly dragged my eyes upwards that I saw she was actually doing much the same thing - only in her case she was staring fixedly wide-eyed down at the way my briefs were being stretched close their limit by the simply massive erection I had by then developed.

'Please reassure me that that is all you!' she gasped.

'Definitely no extra packaging down there.' I answered, taking hold of the waistband so I could ease them off and allow her to check out my statement.

'No, wait!' she cried. 'Let me do that!' and with that she dropped to her knees and after only a few moments pause, slid one hand up between my legs to cup my balls, while the fingers of the other closed over as much of the rigidly pulsing length as they could encompass.

'It feels as though this brawny fellow hasn't been able to wait for us.' she said as she looked up and gave me a tight smile. 'It feels as though he's become far too excited - and that he has already started dribbling. So maybe it's best if I give him a bit of a clean up.' she added as she stretched out and tugged down the waistband, giving my imprisoned cock the opportunity to finally burst free.

'Oh yes - yes! That's truly magnificent!' she whispered hoarsely - then having curled her fingers quite surprisingly gently around its straining shaft, she leaned forward and, despite the head already being thickly pre-cum smeared, slipped her moistly soft lips forward over it.

'Mmm!' she murmured as I felt her tongue lapping slowly all the way around it - then, after several of those teasingly leisurely circuits, the much more intense thrills as she used the tip to flick back and forth across that ultra-sensitive ridge of skin beneath it.

But then - just as I was about to give myself up to the intensity of excitement that I felt sure Karen's mouth would be able to give me - the train hit one of those sections of points that gave access to and from a spur or branch line, and we were both thrown sharply off balance by a number of vigorously jerky rockings and swayings.

Luckily, no real physical damage was done to my cock - as might well have occurred if she had had her mouth pushed much further forward - but it nonetheless gave both of us quite a fright.

'I think I might have to find a rather safer place to house him - don't you?' she said with a twinkle in her eye once we had regained our balance. 'And although that wasn't very pleasant for you, that sudden motion did give me a rather good idea - which I think we both might enjoy. That is if you're prepared to put up with being just a little uncomfortable.' She added, reaching up behind herself as she pushed upright, then slipped off her bra.

If I had thought her breasts were beautiful when seeing them when still held in their lacy coverings, seeing the reality of them left me breathless! They were absolutely and utterly gorgeous!

Not over-large - but then I agreed with what my father had once commented when he and I were up watching some late night TV show that seemed to be based on a woman with truly massive mammeries, 'What a man can't fit in his hand, is just a waste.' - and I was positive that these breasts would prove to fit mine just perfectly.

And what Karen's breasts might, at least to some other eyes, lack in volume, they more than made up for in their perfection of shape. Tautly full, yet firm enough to leave only the barest hint of a crevice between their underside and her chest - then the upward and outward curve of each being the epitome of natural beauty and perfection - and each nipple, like some tiny roseate marker, placed precisely where those rising curves reached their apex.

I was about to give in to the overwhelming temptation to reach out and touch them, when she stopped me - 'Just give me a moment please Gavin, and would you mind very much if I asked you to lie down - but on the carpet please?'

Now I had always recognised that if I were ever lucky enough to meet up with some similarly minded woman during my regular journeys - we all have our fantasies don't we? - our subsequent activity would be somewhat restricted by the narrowness of the bunks, but I had never contemplated us resorting to having sex on the floor of the cabin. So Karen's request did come as a bit of a surprise - but given her beauty, not to mention her enthusiastic attitude to having sex with me, I was not about to quibble with anything she suggested, so I did as she'd asked me.

And while I was making myself as comfortable as possible, she was slipping down her panties - and as she stepped daintily out of them, giving me just a quick glimpse of the faintly glistening pinkness of what lay nestled up between her thighs.

She reached across to the bunks and passed down a pillow. 'Pop this under your head, that will make it a bit more comfortable for you.' She said considerately, then gave me a brief but much better look at that part of her I had yet to properly see - her pussy - as she stepped astride me, then squatted and hovered immediately above my by then jerkily straining cock.

'I thought we might let this rickety old train do much of the actual work for us - see if its rhythmic rattling does the trick.' She said with a tight smile as she reached down and steadied my cock, then lowered herself towards it.

I heard myself give a gutturally loud grunt as I felt the slipperiness of her pussy-lips sliding down over the tip of my cock-head, then another, even sharper one as she pushed herself just a little lower, which sent shock-like thrills coursing through me as I felt them grazing the super-sensitive rim of it.

'Ah you like that!' she hissed, then sent my senses reeling as she pushed herself up and down a few times - before taking pity on me, and slowly jamming herself all the way down to the base of it.

'Oh yes - oh yes indeed - that's an absolutely perfect fit!' she sighed when finally her thick patch of pubic hair became enmeshed in mine - and she knew she had my entire cock inside herself.

'I should perhaps warn you.' she added. 'That my breasts are highly sensitive, and if you caress them you may well find that I climax long before you do.' she concluded with a truly wickedly mischievous look.

And of course that was an offer far too good for me to refuse. From the moment I had seen them when still encased in that seductively lacy bra, my hands had been itching to touch them - so with them now poised nakedly just above me, there was simply no stopping me from doing so.

But, although it was of course difficult - my first impulse was to take as much of that firm flesh as my hands would encompass, to knead it, to feel it moulding its silky warmth against them - I resisted that temptation and started by allowing my finger-tips to do no more than those thin satin ribbons had done, lightly tracing the outline of those gracefully upward sweeping curves.

She sighed and tensed at my very first touch, so I repeated the same soft strokes a few more times, before using just one finger to do much the same thing to the lightly dimpled area around her nipple - then watched as that puffed and swelled in response to the stimulus - and heard Karen utter a lingeringly soft and low moaning.

It was obviously the kind of caressing that she wanted, so I used my left hand to do much the same thing to her other breast; lightly stroking the silky soft curves, teasing their nipples - and hearing Karen's moaning sighs growing louder as each turned from merely puffy markers to much more prominently jutting, almost blood-red spikes.

Then, when I saw from the expression on her face that she was experiencing a dramatically increasing tension, I guessed that something else was stirring very much deeper feelings.

And then what that might be suddenly occurred to me.

Having her pelvis ground down so firmly against me, probably meant that she was receiving a constant vibration from the rhythmic 'clickety-clack, clickety-clack, clickety-clack' as the train continued rumbling over the unevenness of the railroad's track-way. And it was probably that continuous vibration that was magnifying the thrills my caressing hands were providing.

But although the sensations coming from having my cock being buried up to its hilt in the juicy warmth of the folds of her pussy, were delightful, as there was not much frictional movement accompanying it, although I was of course enjoying every moment of what was happening between us - my cock was not being rubbed or massaged towards a climax of my own.

However I had no sooner come to that realisation when a number of things drove all such logical thoughts clear out of my head.

First the tension in Karen's body increased quite spectacularly; and even as I watched the muscles in her stomach and thighs flexing, I felt her pussy's contractions gripping my cock much, much more tightly, then saw her upper body straining, and heard her low pitched moans turn to a barely muffled series of cries of apparently quite blissful rapture.

Then, even while she was obviously being gripped by the start of that climax, the train hit a long series of points - and the much more violently bucking carriage gave me what my cock had until then been missing out on as Karen's spasming body was jerked and bounced up and down on it.

But although that at first seemingly never-ending section of points took me so very close to an orgasm of my own, just when I needed not more than just a few more seconds of friction, they suddenly ended - as the train obviously headed straight through a station.

All the extraneous sounds seemed to have conspired with the scream of sheer frustration inside my head as the intensity of all the bottled-up pressure inside me unsuccessfully sought release - the train's warning whistle, then the air-rush, followed by the echoingly deeper whooshing of its passing as it hurtled through the station's deserted platform and buildings. But those roaring sounds, almost deafeningly loud as they were, were not enough to drown out that inner, but silent scream of need inside me.

But perhaps those same gods that had brought Karen and I together actually took pity of my anguish - once we had cleared the platforms, started heading out through whatever town we were passing through, another - thankfully slightly longer and even more complex series of points awaited us.

And just when I thought I was to be left hanging on the very edge of a not-to-be-received climax, the train hit that other section - and Karen began bucking and bouncing up and down on me all over again.

That time I wasn't going to be denied, and fearing I might otherwise be left with just my frustration, I took a firm grip of her hips and added my own up-thrusts to those the carriage was already giving me. My cock drove deep inside her, and perhaps it was that suddenly increased vigour that did it - or maybe she had already been on the verge of having a second orgasm - but that time hers and mine complemented each other, my cock spouting jets of scalding semen just as her new round of contractions made it feel as though her pussy was actually doing its very best to milk it.

* * * * *

Of course some time later, after we had enjoyed a second and even a third brandy, we did find the bunk was quite large enough for us to find ways of again exciting and pleasing each other - even dozing spoon-like for a while, before she dressed and hurried off to her own cabin. But not doing so until we had shared our reasons for making what had turned out to be a most electrifying train trip - and although hers had not been based on a phobia such as I had, she agreed that from time to time, as our schedules allowed, it was an experience she would be most happy to repeat.

I also discovered that the reasons for the apparent contrast between her outer and under-wear was actually quite simple. 'The business world I operate in is still very much a boys' club.' She told me. 'So on a day-to-day basis I have to play mostly by their rules. But as I had, very early in my career, vowed that I would never completely lose touch with my actual femininity - and because I love the feeling of soft, silky things against my skin - I always ensure I wear only the very finest of things under my business wear.'

'And the stockings are a part of that?' I asked.

She grinned quite wickedly before replying. 'Well yes, but only in part Gavin. Not only are pantyhose sometimes positively uncomfortable - especially in over-heated offices - but I was smart enough to realise that as most men are primarily visual creatures, the occasional flash of a stocking top - say when a potential client is about to make a decision on a contentious clause in my contract - a glimpse like that, one that might contain a hint of promises of still more to come, has more often than not proved more than sufficiently distracting.'

So, over the next year or two Karen and I enjoyed many such rides together, and even made sure that by noting the trains' journey schedules, that the unusual but quite spectacular pleasures we had each felt from our accidental discovery of the potential uses of those complex point systems, were repeated and re-experienced

Which just goes to show that even the most debilitating of phobias, can - those gods willing - certainly have their very own, and quite uniquely special benefits.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

12