Benefits of Eavesdropping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing the lock of the door jiggle, Kyle quickly got up and ran through the kitchen and out the door. Helen looked after him and tried not to be disappointed.

As Rick entered, Helen saw that now the sun was now down. She jumped up and rushed to her obviously tired husband and hugged him tightly.

"You look ready for bed" she said.

"I just want one piece of fish, then I think you are right" he replied.

He took his bags and put most of the fish in the freezer. Taking two fillets he went out to the deck and lit the grill to warm up. Both were sitting at the table feeling worn out. He was able to get the grill going and then put the fish in the fire.

While he was grilling, Helen went into the kitchen for a couple of beers and heard a voice from outside the deck.

"Evening neighbors."

Shouting toward the deck, "Oh Rick, this is Kyle. He stopped by this morning for some coffee."

"Hello Kyle" Rick said. Would you like some fish?

"Sure" he said jumping over the railing and sitting at the table. Hearing that, she got some more fish and quickly went back outside. Handing the fish and a beer to Rick, she went to the table and sat next to Kyle. Seeing Ricks back was to them, Kyle reached out and grabbed Helen's breast and after a squeeze said, "Good evening ma'am."

"Please, call me Helen" she said as she got up trying not to laugh. "You want a beer or anything?"

"Sure" he said.

After putting the third fish on the grill, Rick turned around and came to the table.

"We'll need to see your ID" he said with smile as he reached for the seasoning and returned to the grill.

Pulling his wallet out, he handed his card to Helen as she handed him the beer.

Looking at it she was surprised. "Only nineteen!"

"I won't tell if you don't" came Kyle's reply with a smile and a hand reaching around to pat her ass.

"It'll be our secret" Helen said returning his smile quickly glancing at Rick then back to Kyle.

"So Kyle, what interesting things did you do today?"

"I probably annoyed Mrs. oops, I mean Helen today. Not only did I stop off and drink her coffee, I ran into her at the shops. But I think I made up for it by buying her one of those cinnamon pretzels."

"Yeah" said Rick. "She does love those."

"I noticed" Kyle answered.

"Do anything after?"

"No. She pretty much wore me out."

"Yeah, she does do that" Rick replied, to which everyone laughed.

As they finished the fish, Kyle insisted that Rick relax and that he'd help Helen clean up. He then gathered up dishes and took them into the house with Helen close behind him.

Rick went back to the grill to extinguish and clean it a little before heading inside. While inside Kyle re-ignited Helen by grabbing her and kissing her passionately. Fortunately, the sink area was just out of view for anyone on the deck until they stood in the doorway. Upon hearing footsteps, they'd release each other and resumed cleaning the dishes. It was thrilling for both to play grab ass while the danger of being caught was so close. Each time Rick turned his head something was grabbed or kissed.

As Rick entered the kitchen, Helen said, "you look exhausted, why don't ya' go to bed and I'll finish up here then join you."

"Good idea" Rick replied and walked off toward the bedroom.

Before hearing the door close, Kyle and Helen were in each other arms passionately kissing as if they hadn't seen each other in weeks. In seconds their pants were on the ground, she was on the sink and he was pumping himself into her. She tried stifling her moans but wasn't completely successful. Rick was probably asleep anyway. As Kyle emptied into her an orgasm thundered through her body draining her of any strength she had left. Both slumped on the floor and held each other and kissed for a good while.

Unaware of how much time passed, Helen eventually poked at Kyle suggesting he should head back to his place. After locking up, she went into her bedroom and crawled in next to Rick, exhausted.

Rick stirred and said, "Kyle seems like a nice guy."

"He is" she said through a yawn.

Maybe we should have him over for a proper fish dinner in the next day or so?"

"Good idea" she said, then added to herself, "and he can provide the dessert."

After a second or two she said "you know, maybe a convertible would be a good idea."

Turning over, he leaned in and kissed his wife.

"I knew you'd see my point."

"Yeah", She said, then thought to herself, "you should be able to get a new toy too."

Within a few seconds both were sound asleep.

12