Benefits of My Side Job

Story Info
Photo shoot turns into another side job for pleasure.
2.2k words
4.41
40.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
577 Followers

This is a quick story and one of the benefits of my side photography job. Hope you enjoy.

*****

I was doing a photo shoot for an escort named Hilary. In another story I describe Hilary more in detail. Besides being very cute she has the most perfect natural breasts I have ever seen.

After we got done we were going through the pictures and enjoying a glass of wine together.

Hilary turned to me and said, "You do very good work. How would you like to make some extra money doing something different?"

"I am always open to making more money."

"Well, I have a customer who likes to watch me have sex with his wife. He has requested to watch his wife have a 3 some with a good looking hung man."

"Two questions. 1. How much does it pay? 2. What does she look like? If I am not attracted to her I might have problems getting it up!"

"I told him it would be $650 for an hour. You would get $250. I promise you, you will be attracted to her."

I agreed to do it. It took a few days to figure out everyone's schedule for a time to work. After two weeks the day finally came.

That morning I took an extra-long shower making sure I was clean. I shaved around my pubic hair and shaved my balls. Looking into the mirror I thought about how she wanted a hung man. I guess I am pretty hung but decided to trim my pubic hair down so I even looked bigger.

I picked out a pair of black dress pants and a white dress shirt with a buttoned down color. Brushed my teeth, splashed on a little cologne then headed to Hilary's apartment.

I got there a half hour before her customers were due to arrive. Hilary looked at me and smiled and said, "You look great, she is going to really like you."

She handed me a blue pill and said, "Take this just in case."

"What is it?"

"It's Viagra silly, as she read my mind. "Don't worry you will like her. It's in case you get stage freight in front of her husband."

The couple arrived right on time. The husband was an attractive man I would say early 40s. He wore an expensive suit and shook my hand as I was introduced to him as Steve. Next Hilary introduced me Kathy, Steve's wife. Kathy had short black that was just above her shoulders. Her face and body reminded me of Demi Moore but with much smaller breasts. I am guessing she was in her late 30s. She was approximately 5' 7" tall. Hilary was right, I was pleased and the Viagra was working and we hadn't even done anything!

Kathy looked at me and said, "You will do very well. Good choice Hilary."

"I like what I see too." I moved in to give her a hug, but she pulled me in close and kissed me on the lips which turned into a deep kiss with our tongues playing with each other.

Hilary moved in behind her and kissed her on the neck and slid her hands around Kathy and cupped her breasts and said, "Mmmm let's get this party going."

All 4 of us moved to the bedroom. Kevin took a seat in a chair in the corner.

I stood in front of Kathy as she undid my shirt buttons. Hilary was behind her unzipping her dress. Her dress fell to the floor leaving her in her white laced bra and panties. She stepped out of her dress and Hilary picked it up and put it on a nearby chair.

As my eyes traced her body from her long toned legs, flat stomach and B cup breast hiding behind her bra Kathy undid my belt, pant button and zipper and my pants fell to the floor.

My cock was fully hard and busting to get out of my boxers. Kathy ran her hand up and down my cock through my boxers as Hilary undid Kathy's bra and let it drop off to the floor.

Kathy had nice little breasts. Maybe a B cup at best. She had dark areolas a little bit smaller than a quarter. Her nipples were already rock hard and stuck out a good half an inch. Hilary reached from behind her and cups her breasts and rolled Kathy's nipples between her fingers. I leaned in and licked the tip of her nipple between Hilary's fingers.

Hilary released Kathy's right breast giving me full access. Hilary said, "Nibble on them, she likes it a bit rough."

I sucked her nipple and half her breast into my mouth. Then I slowly let it slide out and when I got to the nipple I held it between my front teeth.

Kathy was moaning and holding my cock in my shorts while Hilary went to her knees and started to lick Kathy's pussy from behind. Hilary moved to Kathy's side and took her hand and brought her to her knees with her and kissed her.

They broke their passionate kiss and Hilary took a hold of my boxers and slowly lowered them. By the time the waist band got to the tip of my cock it popped out and was hard as a rock and right in front of Kathy's face.

Kathy and Hilary together started to lick my cock and balls and taking turns sucking my cock. I looked over at Steve sitting in the chair and he was smiling and rubbing his crotch.

I was pretty turned on and I could feel I was not going to last much longer. I told them I was close to cumming. With that Kathy took over. She was swirling her tongue around my head as she sucked it and stroked me. Hilary slipped underneath me and took my balls into her mouth and rubbed my taint with her finger. I couldn't hold back any longer and I shot 4 strong ropes of my seed into Kathy's mouth.

I saw her swallow then she got up and went over to Steve and kissed him and said, "Thank you honey for nice present."

Hilary said, "I think we need to move this to the bed."

We removed the rest of our clothes and got onto the bed. I am glad Hilary gave me the Viagra as I was still hard.

Hilary and Kathy faced each other and I spooned Kathy from behind. They were making out exploring each other's bodies. I took a condom from the night stand and put it on. I moved my cock to her wet pussy lips and they parted easily for me. I could feel Hilary's fingers teasing Kathy's clit.

Kathy is a petite lady and her pussy was very tight. Given the fact she was already very wet. It took patience as several times her body jerked with some discomfort as I slowly entered her wet love canal. I finally was deep inside her and could feel her cervix against the head of my cock.

I slowly fucked her in the lazy dog position for a while and she grew accustomed to my size. It didn't take long before she was shaking from an orgasm as Hilary was working her clit hard and fast with her fingers.

We laid there for a bit with my cock still throbbing and hard inside her. I started to stroke slowly inside her pussy and she responded with a moan.

Hilary suggested a new position as she was getting horny herself. Hilary moved towards the edge of the bed offering her shaved pussy for Kathy to eat. I got behind Kathy and slid my cock inside her waiting pussy.

I held myself deep inside her for a bit while she licked and fingered Hilary's pussy. I remembered how Hilary told me she likes it a bit rough. I reached forward and started to tug on Kathy's hard nipples as I started to pump in and out of her pussy. Kathy moaned while eating Hilary's pussy. The vibration of her moaning gave Hilary extra pleasure.

The site was of watching them while my cock was inside Kathy was putting me on edge. I took a hold of Kathy's hips and started pump my cock harder and faster into her. She felt so good, nice and tight. My balls were slapping against her backside as I was giving her everything I could.

Hilary let out a muffled moan into the pillow as she came. As I felt my first squirt of cum go into the condom Kathy came too. Five more hard deep thrust and I filled the condom. Kathy moved up on Hilary and I followed behind her with my cock still pulsating inside her.

They kissed and stroked each other's bodies. Kathy's pussy was squeezing and releasing my still hard cock. Damn, I love Viagra.

I looked over at the clock and our hour was up. In the mirror I could see Steve had lowered his pants and was stroking his cock.

I pulled out of Kathy and said, "Should we clean up?"

Hilary replied, "Don't be such a clock watcher. Plus your cock is still hard and we can't let that go to waste."

Hilary got up and went into the bathroom and returned with a wet warm wash cloth. She removed my condom and wiped my cock clean as I laid on my back and was gently being kissed by Kathy. I felt Hilary's mouth take my cock in deep. As my cock came out of her mouth as if by magic there was a new condom on me.

Hilary moved up and was sitting on top of me in cowboy position grinding against my cock. Sliding her pussy along the length but no letting me to enter her. Kathy moved up and swung her leg over my head so I was looking up into her nicely trimmed wet pussy.

My tongue found the outer folds of her outer labia. They were still wet and the smell of sex was strong. She tasted sweat. I drove my tongue in as deep as I could and rejoiced the taste and sent.

Kathy and Hilary were into heavy kissing and fondling each other above me. After a bit I felt Hilary guide my cock into her wet pussy. I was wishing I could make her cum but Hilary had told me before she usually fakes her orgasms and saves them for her husband.

I reached up and tried to play with Hilary and Kathy's breasts a bit. But Kathy started to bare down on my mouth I had to concentrate on her so I held her ass cheeks to support her weight so she wouldn't crush my lips.

Sucking her hard clit into my mouth hard I nibbled on her clit with my front teeth. This jolted Kathy to a quick strong orgasm. Hilary did a good job of faking her orgasm at the same time.

Kathy was panting and in a breathless comment said, "I want that cock one more time."

They switched positions. Now I was tasting Hilary. Hilary I figured must use some type of flavoring there as it tasted fruity!

I didn't cum when Hilary was riding me. But I was getting close. I liked being inside of Kathy better as she was tighter and a sexy cute spinner. With Kathy in control I found out how much she liked it a little rough as she really was pounding up and down on me to wear I wasn't sure if my balls were aching to cum or were sore from the bouncing.

I was trying to do my best at multi-tasking and pleasing both women. Then Hilary said, "Put your finger in my ass. I slid my middle finger in her wet pussy to lube it up then slid it deep in her ass. Hilary let out a gentle moan. While I worked my mouth on Hilary and fingered her ass, she was working Kathy's clit with her hand.

I felt the pressure build up and started to cum again. Kathy's juices were running down my shaft, over my balls and making a big wet spot on the sheets. Kathy came pretty much at the same time as me and whether it was real or not so did Hilary.

Hilary got off from me and Kathy collapsed on top of me with my cock still inside her. Finally I could feel my erection to go down a bit. Hilary returned with 3 warm wet wash clothes. She went over to Steve and wiped his cock and his thigh of his cum from masturbating. She returned to Kathy and I. My cock slid out of Kathy as she rolled off from me. Hilary washed Kathy's thighs and pussy. Then she removed my condom and cleaned me up.

Hilary put on a robe and the rest of us got dressed. Kathy came over and gave me a kiss and patted my cock and said, "You take care of that for me. I will be back."

Steve and Kathy left. Hilary said, "You did well for your first time. If you are interested we can do this again."

"I sure am. Just give me a weeks' notice."

Hilary gave me $250 and gave me a kiss on the cheek and showed me to the door.

Brian6588
Brian6588
577 Followers