Benefits of Teaching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh fuck,” screamed Nancy. She pushed backwards on my cock with abandon. “Give me your fucking monster,” she hissed. “Fuck me hard, baby,” she continued. I needed no encouragement. My mind was gone. All thoughts focused on fucking the tightest cunt I had ever encountered. She was mine. Her cunt was mine. I wanted to fill her with my cum. With my mind gone, the little brain controlled my actions. I drove hard, fast, slamming my hips against her tiny ass, driving my cock deep into her cunt, over and over I hammered her. Retreating until just barely inside her, I would slam back, driving deep. My balls slapped her clit, I assaulted her cunt.

I saw nothing but lust, my mind lost in our sex. Our moans permeated the air. The sound of my hips slapping against her ass echoed off the walls. Faster, harder, I continued to fuck her. I wanted to make her mine, to have her beg for my cock. I wanted her to be my long term fuck slut. I was approaching cumming. I continued to hammer her tight little pussy with long deep strokes, grinding our bodies together, retreating and pounding her again. Nothing but fucking her filled my thoughts. She was screaming encouragement, cumming. Freezing balls deep, I started dumping a load of cum deep into her body. Spurt after spurt made my body convulse against her, each with a quick slap of the hips against her ass. All muscles focused on holding her tight, driving my body into hers. Her cunt milked me, holding me tight, refusing to let my monster get free. I doubled over her body, forcing her to slide down flat on the deck, my cock still buried deep in her cunt. I kissed the back of her neck, reaching around her, I filled my hand with her tit. Nancy was touching her nose again.

“My nose is numb again,” she laughed.

We rested. A knock at the door to let us know our time was up. Our bodies drained, we pulled ourselves to our feet, playfully grabbing at each other. We took an abbreviated shower together, dressed quickly, and left the room. The attendant smiled broadly at us as we threw our towels in the basket, and exited the front door.

Reaching my car, Nancy grabbed her back pack, gave me a quick kiss, and was off. I watched her walk away, focused on her beautiful ass. She turned, gave me a quick wave, and was gone. I looked forward to our future classes.

12