Ben'hamin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derix closed his eyes shivering at the added tightness this position afforded him. It squeezed his erection to the point of pain, but he didn't complain. Derix came up fully on his other knee driving down deep and hard. It nearly brought him on the spot. His purring faltered long enough for a ragged sound to escape his throat.

"Gods, baby," he groaned as he rapidly moved fucking him the way he usually did it. The boy's cries restarted jarring him out of his passionate daze!

"Derix! Oh, Gods, Derix," he screamed just before feeling the swollen staff pistoning into his body explode into hot jets of fire! The huge warrior locked his arms around Avron almost bruising him as he moved slowly several more times to let his body suck out the last of it.

"You could kill me, pet," he finally rasped into his ear. Avron shivered as pleasure washed through him.

"Good...We could die together," he teased softly. Then, they both heard the sound of soft clapping and amused laughter. "Oh, shit..."

Derix turned to look at Ben leisurely. He was happy and sated and nothing else seemed to matter at that moment. He was content, but just looking Ben'hamin smiling down at him made him feel even happier. Derix loved his best friend...

"Bravo," Ben'hamin called. The clapping halted to the delicious sound of his chuckling. Derix laughed and caressed Avron's heated skin to remove some of the bold boy's embarrassment.

"I was extremely worried for a minute. I wondered if I was going to have to save my precious little pet from your wicked lust," Ben'hamin told him sternly before his smile ruined the effect, "but you handled it quite nicely, Derix."

"Thank you," he answered respectfully. "I don't know happened."

"Your beast wanted him," Ben'hamin explained casually. "It is understandable, but very strange for you." Ben came up to sit on the bed near them.

"Are you alright now? You got control of it." He sounded puzzled and worried by the statement. "I have never seen anyone do that," Ben explained.

"I didn't want to hurt him and it..." Derix flushed slightly. "It, ah...You were watching," he admitted with a little shrug.

"Did it embarrass you to be seen with so little control, my friend?" Ben'hamin studied him oddly expecting the uneasy duck of Derix's head to his question.

"You have been gone a long time, but I thought you were content with your little Mermaid...until I saw this. Why haven't you come to me," Ben asked.

Ben'hamin stroked Derix's back lazily playing with the smooth, firm, sweat-dotted skin. Derix did not look like he wanted to answer, but knew he had to regardless.

A War Chief did not like to be ignored; they were used to getting what they wanted. Ben'hamin was no different than most in that way. He expected an answer no matter how difficult it was to explain.

Derix stared up at him with a very puzzled expression. "I don't know. You were busy with your pet. We were expecting company. I just didn't think it was the right time, I guess," Derix whispered inadequately.

"Derix," Ben'hamin sighed frustrated. "You know better."

"You have never been away from me for so long." The wording suddenly gave him an idea that made him frown. Then he asked, "Do I have to keep you under my nose to keep you as my lover?"

His teasing caused a wicked grin to spread over Derix's extraordinarily, handsome face. "Maybe you should," Derix mumbled. "I don't feel right coming to you. You sent me away," Derix stated irritably, "so you should be the one to come to me, I would think."

"I would never send you away, Derix," Ben'hamin declared sternly, "unless I fully expected you to return to me!" Ben'hamin hissed in frustration. "You knew I wanted you back. I have been waiting for your return!" Derix flushed and looked down almost as shyly as Avron.

"Silly you," Ben'hamin said as he smacked his ass summarily. "I should beat you for even thinking you were not appreciated in my bed," he warned cantankerously.

With his hand still on his rump, he felt the shiver that raced through Derix's large frame at the mention of him being punished. "I think I punish you way too often." It was true that lately the only time they had sex was when he was 'punishing' him. Derix had a tendency for wayward mischief in front of the other warlords.

"Perchance, I should jog your memory on what you represent to me," Ben suggested softly with an edge of intimidation in his tone.

"Are you going to jump in and fuck us both," Derix asked Ben'hamin in pleased interest still holding Avron lightly against his muscled form. The boy went red in the face, his breathing straight away wedging in his upper body making him cough to free it. Then, he was nearly panting in eagerness.

"I doubt either of you would mind," Ben teased thoughtfully.

It sounded like a very good idea, but he had missed Derix. His best friend's reactions tonight were disturbing to him, yet it was due to Avron that Derix was lying naked in his bed for the first time in over a year.

"Come to me, Derix." As always, Derix swallowed hard and sat up to be more easily within reach of Ben's hands. Their black eyes met with centuries of intimate encounters lying in the air between them.

"I never did get to properly thank you for my first present. Now, I have two more to say 'thank you' for getting." Derix smiled that sexy, little grin of his. Derix always reminded him of a clever Loki with that smile.

"You never have to thank me, my lord," he murmured humbly, "but I certainly do enjoy it when you try." Ben'hamin burst out laughing.

"Try? Only try? Why Derix, I do believe that is the closest thing to a challenge you will ever admit to in my presence! Shall I 'try' to thank you for three delicious treats, then...my sweet, clever cat?"

Ben'hamin impelled Derix to his lips, kissing him intensely and abruptly, without asking for any consent, or to allow him to ease into it more slowly.

Derix didn't take offense. He moaned and cupped Ben's jaw and collar willingly. Neither of them had soft lips, but it was a feeling they were very familiar with as their tongues clashed and caressed, further and further until it nearly hurt to do it.

Ben'hamin rumbled with a deeply, satisfied hum, his vocal chords practically purring up the sound with a thick, hollow resonance to it. Ben pushed Derix back crawling up over him as he flattened them both down to the bed.

Derix gasped beneath his great weight, feeling smothered as usual, but it turned him on like nothing the worlds over! He shivered in delight allowing Ben'hamin to dominate him, containing him with his deadly, addictive strength.

"Gods, I missed the taste of you," Ben'hamin growled between a kiss as Derix sucked in a much needed breath of air! Then, Derix was smothering again. It sent a rush of sexual adrenaline through him that tightened his body with heat.

"Fuck, Ben, you are killing me," Derix gasped nearly choking on his lack of air.

Ben'hamin chuckled, backing up long enough to trail delightful stings of pleasurable pain down his jaw and throat. "Those are going to leave marks," Derix grumbled not really caring, even if he did get teased for them later.

"Hmmm...I know," Ben purred with a possessive grin. He continued the line of sharp, red circles down his collar and straight to a nipple, already so tense that it jerked Derix's body when his tongue swept over it.

"You respond so fast to my touch," Ben chuckled enjoying his easy ability to make him gasp and jerk in wanting.

Ben'hamin closed his teeth over the sensitive nub, rolling it gently enough to cause Derix to tense and contort beneath him, before biting down sharply. A high-pitched cry was ripped from Derix, who always tried to limit his vocals during sex.

Ben'hamin then moved down his body leisurely taking hold of one of Derix's hands. He pressed several light kisses to it before biting down on the muscles between the thumb and forefinger.

Derix lost his breath and Ben felt his erection stiffen to painful proportions. Ben'hamin relaxed his grip and let his hand go with a clever smile. Derix moaned helplessly. Few knew about that one...

"I am going to make you scream for me, Derix," Ben'hamin warned softly. Derix smiled despite the implications of his words.

"I will never hear the end of it if you do," Derix panted. It was a rare treat these days, to be tormented by someone who knew his body so well the person could cause him to cry out, when he was restraining himself. The mere idea of it turned him on.

"You know I don't care about that." Ben'hamin raked his pointed nails up Derix's calf muscles leaving wicked, red marks from his claws deep enough that several spots of blood dotted the scratches.

Ben ducked his head to lave the back of the knee he had raised up. Derix sucked in a swift gasp of air. He cried out when Ben went back to nip and tease it relentlessly. It was a long string of sound until he began to leave marks up and around his thigh, curling up obviously towards his groin.

"You are not going," Derix groaned, "to leave any doubt for them..." He broke off the sentence as he gasped. Only to continue it when he had managed to regain enough air to finish it, "to wonder about...oh Gods...what ...you are doing to me," he growled fiercely. "Are you?"

Nuzzling his very taunt groin, Ben'hamin chuckled. "Why should I? You are mine. Every one of them knows it by now. If they doubted it by your recent absence from my bed, they are fools," he growled.

"You know every one of those marks is going to show when I am dressed," Derix complained, secretly loving every red impression of his adoring overlord.

"Uhm...humm...I do," Ben'hamin whispered happily staring at his next choice bit of dessert and wondering where to begin.

"I think I will give you a taste of your own medicine," Ben'hamin growled low and with a sexy hint of a threat in his voice. He reached up and secured Derix's arms tightly above his head bound together in an intricate knot that hurt more, but only when pulled on.

Derix automatically pulled. His eyes fluttered nearly shut in delight a rich, dark moaning sigh rumbling up from his chest. He gasped, "Gods, I love that!"

"Uh, huh...I know," Ben'hamin whispered in his ear before kissing the fuck out of him. Derix was naturally aggressive, but had always submitted willingly to Ben'hamin's possession of him.

Ben trailed his way back to where he had stopped, eyeing the uncut length in appreciation. "You know, I will never get tired of feeling that in me, but right now...I think you need cleaning. Avron, will you run get me a soapy washcloth?"

The boy groaned. It was the first complaint he had ever voiced to a request. Ben'hamin's eyebrows raised in mild surprise. "Am I going to have to give him to you just because you finally touched him? I can't tell which of you wanted it more."

Avron turned red and hissed in an angry, embarrassed gasp. He leapt to his feet, nearly fell flat on his face, regained his balance, and ran to get the linen for his lord.

"That is much better, pet," Ben'hamin teased softly, but he was watching Derix not his reluctant favorite.

Derix shook his head barely enough to see signaling that he did not want the child. He hated being responsible for people. He thought it would do Derix a world of good to be in charge of a pet that needed him desperately, but the creature he knew so well had never wanted that option.

The mermaid was different. She could take care of herself; he was only borrowing her. Ben'hamin frowned. Ben'hamin really wanted Derix to adopt a young male. After centuries of pleading with him to try it, he still refused.

"Don't start on me," Derix hissed, "I don't need a pet!"

"No," Ben'hamin sighed, "but what will you do when you run across one who needs you? Will you turn him away, just because you don't want to deal with it?"

"No," Derix countered just as dismayed, "I will bring him to you...like I always do."

"That figures." Ben's disgruntled comment made Derix looked perplexed. "It isn't that I don't like them, Derix. I miss you! If I have to spend all of my time with half a dozen young pets, you have no one to be with...and I feel like I am losing you!"

Ben shook his head distressed by his own admission. "I didn't mean it like that. I don't want you to think you can't bring me people who need help! You know me better than that...but..."

Ben'hamin sighed heavily and took the washcloth from a hesitant Avron, who looked upset by their argument. "You said it yourself, Derix...There never seemed to be time for just the two of us." Ben'hamin leaned over and kissed Avron's cheek to lessen the impact of his words on the young boy.

Then, he turned back to growl at Derix, "I can't believe you haven't bothered to come to me once in an entire year!" Ben wrapped the warm, wet cloth around his erection, massaging it to keep him from getting soft and to clean it too.

Derix's breathing quickened immediately. Derix moaned as Ben'hamin purposely squeezed and rubbed just the way he liked it.

"I have had to steal a moment or two during business," he continued softly. His face told him how upset that made him. Derix closed his eyes feeling touched by an unfamiliar wave of guilt. "I want you here, in my bed, all night long," he whispered huskily, "where you belong. Or so I thought..."

"It is where I want to be," Derix groaned.

"Then, tell me why you haven't been." Ben'hamin tossed the rag away dipping down before he could answer to nibble along the most sensitive spots distracting him lazily. One of his best features was his heavily-striped foreskin.

Derix hissed in a wisp of air. "You want me to hold a conversation? Now...Oh, Gods, Ben...I can make noise, but a conversation is out of the question!" Derix jerked in sudden tension crying out loud enough for the entire courtyard to know something was going on between them.

12