Bennie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what was that all about, Fred?" asked that sharp cookie Bennie when I came back into the livingroom.

"He was making certain that we knew that we were safe here," I said, leaving out any mention of (probably) Jimmy Bob’s arrest. "Well," she said, stretching voluptuously, and I watched those lovely curves with my cock starting to stir.

"Don’t you think we could...?" she started to ask, but I was already shucking my bathrobe and starting toward her. "Ooh! You are in a hurry, and I would say, looking at certain clues, that you’re kinda ready, too, huh?"

She shucked out of the bathrobe she was half wearing, courtesy of the hotel, and stood there for a moment with her arms over her head, her taut, lovely figure just pulling me toward her. Bennie’s arms came down to encircle me, trapping my arms by my side. She kissed me slowly, her tongue seeking to part my lips as I played with her, trying to keep them tightly closed. She of course won, her tongue darting in to wrestle with mine while she let my arms go and grabbed my bouncing cock in one hand while she held the back of my neck so that she could ravish me with her mouth and tongue.

I felt down along her tummy until I found her bush, slowly inserting my finger along her crack to the vulva, which was good and wet, and I judged, ready for a different digit to be inserted.

"On the bed, wench!" I growled in my best imitation Bogart. She chuckled and led me in an impromptu dance toward the bed, which was, naturally, not as yet made.

"Oh, hell, wait a minute," I protested. "I’ve got to hang a ‘Do Not’ sign on the door!"

"‘Do Not,’" she gasped, laughing, "What? ‘Do Not Fuck?’ for the poor people outside, you mean, don’t you?"

"Yes," I laughed over my shoulder as I hurried, almost running, to the door. I got the sign hung and returned, to find her with her fingers deep inside her.

"I couldn’t wait," she explained, "come into me, right now."

I slid slowly between her wide-spread legs, her bent knees, and engaged the head of my completely rigid and pulsing cock with her lips. Slowly, as she moaned and begged me to hurry, I inserted myself deeper and deeper into her lovely body. She had a terrific grip on my arms for a moment until she changed to wrapping her arms around my back and holding me as close to her as possible. She pushed her pelvis against me as hard as she could.

I had placed one hand on each side of her, but now I got one under her waist and as I reached the back of her vagina with my cock, I pulled her tightly against me, too. With my other hand I played with her hair and face and breasts and nipples as long as I could stand it. We kissed with steaming tongues, twining and twisting.

Our desires must have been pent up too long, for we came together in a tangle of tremendous writhing and pounding of pelvises, our bodies contorting in impossible configurations as we continued to climax time after time. We wound up locked into each other’s arms, our pelvises as tight together as they could be. Bennie spoke at last.

"Oh, my love, that was so...wonderful does not get it, does it, lover?" We remained locked closely, intertwined.

"No, just ‘love’ gets it, I think, hon’."

"Golly, Fred, no one’s called me ‘hon’‘ in so long." Her voice was wistful. She hugged me again, tightly, her eyes moist.

"Come on, say you’ll marry me and you can hear me call you ‘hon’ all day long, dear."

"Trouble still, Fred darling. I can’t let you be involved with that slime Jimmy Bob." I had to tell her what the rent-a-cop had told me.

"They arrested Jimmy Bob early this morning, honey, while we slept. I guess you were right that he was after you, or us, ’cause they got him trying to get through the back doors in the hotel."

"Are you sure?"

"The waiter was a Pinkerton—or one of those security companies—and he told me they’d arrested a drug dealer trying to get into the hotel, asking for ‘someone who looks like your wife,’ is what the cop said. I’m certain from the description that it was Jimmy Bob."

"Could be. That bastard might be able to slime his way out of the rap, but maybe, if we go far and fast, we’ll get free of him. Do you think he got your tag number?"

"No, and it’s not mine, it’s rented by my company. Would he have a cop in his pocket to let him into motor vehicle records, d’you think?"

"Could be, most likely not. Let’s go away, anyway, lover. Maybe I’ll get free of this fear of Jimmy Bob."

A nasty thought struck me just then. I wondered how best to ask her. Straight out. We’d better be honest with each other.

"Uhm. Bennie. Were you a narc?"

"Yeah, sorta, a ‘source,’ but I didn’t want you to know that, damn it! Yep, I’ve been telling the DEA what I found out about Jimmy Bob and his pals for about six weeks—that’s what he has against me, but how he found out...."

"Leakage. I know about that, hon’. Yeah, you’re right, maybe it’d be best if we pulled up stakes and circled back toward the East, huh?"

"I suppose so, Fred. You’re not worried?"

"What? Yes, of course I’m worried that something will happen to stop us getting married, damn it! And I sure as hell don’t want anything happening to you—or me—but you’re more important."

"But...I didn’t say...well, hell, Fred, if you really want me as your blushing bride...."

"Yeay, team! You don’t blush much, babes, when I’m tickling your..."

"Don’t you say it, you’ll get me all worked up again. Hadn’t we better get your car loaded..."

"Shit, I’d forgotten it’s a local rental. I’ve gotta get airline tickets for you and me, and turn that damn thing in, quickly. Lemme at that ‘phone. The rent’s running all this time. Look, think we can get married today? This is Missouri, maybe we can find a justice or someone, a clerk of the court—yeah, it’s Friday, not the week-end—and we’ll be married before we fly home. Then we can play to our hearts’ content on the way back."

"You mean...fuck on the airplane? How would we get away with that?"

"Oh, hell, I’ve read enough about it, we go first class, cover ourselves with a blanket and make like bunnies, Bennie." I was grinning broadly, and I saw her eyes light up with that old mischief.

"Ooh, and fake out the attendants?"

"Sure, but they probably know what goes on in their airplanes, love, and I don’t think they care, even if it’s no longer ‘Coffee, tea or me?’ these days."

"You’re becoming a dirty old man, y’know that, Fred? I’m not sure a pure young babe like me should marry an old fucker like you."

"You said the operative word, love," and I grabbed her, swung her onto the bed and was licking at her lower lips before she could do more than say "Hey!"

We’d neither of us thought to put on the bathrobes, so we’d been joking around in the nude.

I raised my head for a second to remark, "And that’s not ‘becoming,’ hon’, I am already."

Oh, Bennie smelled so good, even the dried cum and juices were aphrodisiacal, and my penis was like a sword when I started to enter her. She was streaming wet, juice running down the crack of her ass onto the already soiled sheets. Boy, the maid would have a time with those, wouldn’t she?

The End

12