Ben's Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another buzz—another snap from Vic—this time she was standing, one hand geld to her open mouth in mock surprise as she stood wearing a set of black lingerie, the bra lifting and accentuating the shape of her breasts, the panties clinging to her hips. The lingerie was black, but it was about as substantial and concealing as spiderweb—her hard nipples and the dark patch of hair around her vagina clearly visible through it.

"I pull your pants off of your feet and start climbing up your legs...I kiss my way up your left leg..." she said, the sound of wet kisses filling every pause, "and when I get to your crotch I kiss your cock through your boxer-briefs...up one side...and down the other, and then grab your shirt and start pushing it up your body as I kiss my way...up your abs and to your chest..."

Ben ran his own hand up his chest, under his shirt, his mind consumed with imagining what Vic was describing. He was sitting on Tomm's couch, his pants around his ankles, his hand up his own shirt, but he was drunk enough that he didn't really care.

"I pull off my shirt and then I run my hands up and down your arms," Ben responded, "then I run them through your hair again, onto your back—"

"I'm kissing your nipple—your cock is pressing against my stomach, I can feel it painting precum on me through the fabric."

"I reach down and pull you up—I kiss your mouth," Ben said, and after a moment of thought, kissed the back of his hand loudly enough that the phone would pick it up, "Then I kiss your chin...and up your jawline...and then I start nibbling and kissing your ear."

Ben heard some rustling on the other end. Vic was breathing heavily. He never would have imagined just talking on the phone would get him this worked up—resisting the urge to reach for his aching, pulsing cock was almost unbearable.

"Then I undo your bra with one hand, and I reach the other down and slip it under your panties, caressing one of your ass cheeks."

"My hands are free—I slip out of my bra—I'm topless now, and I'm pressing my tits into your chest, dragging my nipples around as I run my hands down your sides, feeling your muscles tighten as I slide them down and grab both cheeks of your ass."

Both of them were breathing hard now—every few words were punctuated by gasps.

"I slide my hand between us, and I find your left breast. I palm it, kneading its soft shape with my hand, feeling your nipple between my knuckles I pinch it slightly."

"Oh!" Vic gasped, "I rear up and hang my tits over your face as you touch me."

"I keep touching you with my hand, but then I lean up and start kissing your other breast—licking it and sucking it, tickling your nipple with my tongue before spreading my kisses all over it. I take my other hand and hold you up with it, nuzzling between your breasts and kissing your chest."

"I slide my hands from your ass, around your hips, and start feeling your cock. What's your cock doing, babe?"

"Uh...It's hard. It's pulsing with my heartbeat, twitching at your touch."

"I slide both hands all around it—around you balls and your dick, getting them wet with your precome as I push down your boxer-briefs from the inside."

"Oh shit...I thrust into your hands as I keep kissing your tits, my hands slide down to your hips and I slip a few fingers under your panties on both sides."

There was another rustling on the other end, and the creak of springs.

"I roll to the side, laying beside, you, my hands still playing with your dick, and I lift my ass off the bed so you can slid off my panties."

"I slide them off," Ben said, pushing his own boxer briefs down in real life so that his cock sprang to attention, "my cock is so hard right now."

"I'm so wet!" Vic gasped, giggling.

"I roll on top of you," Ben said after a moment of lust-clouded thought, "and I kiss your lips...and your chin...I work my way down your neck...your collarbone...I pause at your right nipple and flick it hard with my tongue before kissing my way down the underside of your breast...I kiss your tummy, and lick my way down to your pussy."

"Oh fuck!"

"I don't touch it yet...I kiss around it, tickling the inside of your thigh with my tongue, my hands caressing the sides of your thighs. I slowly spiral my mouth in towards your slit, smelling your sweet musk as I nuzzle you first, then slowly, I extend my tongue and start probing until I find your slit, and I plunge inside."

"Oh! I run my hands through your hair. I grab your head and hold it down there, pressing it into me..."

"I swirl my tongue inside you, looking for your clit. I find it, and I suck at it, slobbering on your pussy like I'm hungry for it. I take my right hand and put two fingers in you as I keep sucking and licking and slurping at your clit, and I start thrusting my fingers in and out, in and out, faster and faster."

"Jesus! Ben! Fuck yes! I...I...oh my god..." the heavy breathing and rustling on Vic's end continued for a few seconds before she spoke again, "I twitch...my thighs clench around your head...I'm almost there, Ben..."

"I pull back gently, your taste still filling my mouth—I don't want you to finish yet."

Vic whimpered on the other end of the line.

"I stand up beside the bed and start walking around, tickling and caressing your body with my hands. My cock is straight and hard, bobbing in the air beside you."

"I tremble under your fingers...and then I push them away, grab your ass and pull you towards me, my mouth open," there was a pause, and a loud, wet slurping sound, like Vic actually had a cock in her mouth on the other end, before a gasp, "I gobble your whole cock down, slurping and swirling my tongue around it, tasting how much you want me."

"Uh...Vic? How did you make that sound?"

"I told you—I have some toys here. Not as good as the real thing, I promise," another loud, slurp, followed by some more loud panting, "I take your cock in my mouth again, and then I start bobbing my head on it, faster and faster...I take my hands off your ass and I cup your balls in one, grab the base of your shaft in the other..."

Ben was stroking his own cock in real life, now, imagining Vic's soft lips riding up and down his shaft as he heard the wet sounds of her gagging on her dildo on the other end.

"Oh yeah...I'm...I'm getting close Vic."

There was a pop on Vic's end of the line, like the sound from that 'Lollipop' song from the '50s.

"I pop your perfect cock out of my mouth and...kiss the tip," she said teasingly, "I don't want you to finish yet!"

"Fuck," Ben groaned, every ounce of his willpower forcing him to stop stroking himself. He was so close.

"I pull you back into bed...and...and I roll you onto your back," Vic said between the creaks of bedsprings, "and then I climb on top of you again, starting at your legs...dragging my tits up your legs. I let your hard, wet cock slide between them and then drag across my belly as I climb up your body and then when I'm high enough, I reach down, and I find your cock and I...I slide it inside me. I'm warm and wet and my pussy clenches around you, excited to finally get what it wants."

"Oh my god. I reach up to grab your breasts and squeeze them, I thumb your nipples and..."

"I start riding you...slow at first, but then faster, and faster," the rhythmic squeaking of springs was audible from Vic's end, "Oh fuck, your cock feels so good. I start rubbing myself with one hand, the other feeling the slick, sweaty muscles of your chest, the quickening of your heartbeat."

"I arch my knees so my thighs are supporting your back, and I sit up, thrusting with you as I bury my face in your breasts. I lick and nibble and kiss and nuzzle them and I thrust faster and faster..."

"Hell yes!" was all Vic said before a prolonged pause of squeaking springs and heavy breathing.

"Vic, I think I'm gonna come," Ben said after a few more seconds of that rhythmic sound; both of his hands were stroking his cock fervently.

"Me too...me too..." she said between gasps, before a long chain of familiar whimpers amongst the creaking springs.

Ben moaned as he felt the wave of his own orgasm come crashing down. His eyes were closed, but he felt the hot spurts of his come fountaining out of his cock, sliding all over his hands and legs. He kept stroking, feeling wave after wave of pleasure, until he was done. On the other end of the line, Vic was still whimpering, her own orgasm still riding high.

"Fuuuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!" she said between screams...and then Ben heard the distinct grunt of a male voice in the background, and suddenly felt cold.

Suddenly this call was no longer for him. He felt dirty and stupid and gullible. His pants around his knees, his semen-drenched, sticky hands clutching himself awkwardly, he wanted to hang up, but he couldn't—he was listening too hard to the sounds on the other end.

"Oh my god yes! Keep fucking me yeeeeess," her yes pulsed with intensity, and sure enough, in the background, Ben heard another faint voice that was not Vic's, grunting and gasping, far away from the mic but not far enough that he couldn't hear it.

After a few more seconds, Vic finally finished her orgasm, and the was some muffled movement on the other end of the line before she spoke again.

"Holy shit that was amazing, Ben. Thank you. I can't wait you to come back! Love you babe!"

"Yeah..." Ben managed to grunt, still in shock from his realization, "night."

Vic hung up the call, and Ben looked down at himself. What the fuck? How had that even happened? Had she been fucking some guy that entire time? Had she been planning on fucking this guy while on the phone with Ben all day? How had Ben ended up playing along anyway? He had called her to have a serious conversation, to ask her about Tomm back in college...

Defeated, Ben finally stood up and awkwardly cupped his hands as he ran to Tomm's bathroom to clean up. Thankfully he didn't make a mess on the couch, but the fact that he even came close to that was a point of guilt that was already started to eat at him. What the fuck was wrong with him? Just as he was finishing up in the bathroom, his phone rang again in the other room. Ben ran over, and saw that it was Juliet, of all people. He answered, and heard her sobbing voice on the other end.

"Hello? Juliet are you ok?"

"Hi Ben," she said, her voice cracking, congested from crying, "I just though you should know that Vic is cheating on you...with a guy I thought I was dating. That's all."

Then she hung up.

Ben stared at his phone, then dropped it on the couch and knocked on Tomm's door. There was no answer, so he turned the knob and cracked it open. Tomm was sitting on his bed, his laptop in his lap, a big pair of noise-canceling gaming headphones over his ears. He noticed Ben after a few seconds and tapped a button on his laptop, his headphones off.

"How'd it go?"

Ben shook his head.

"That bad, huh? You wanna talk about it."

"No...I think I'm gonna just try and sleep it off or whatever. Sorry I'm no fun tonight."

"No problem man. There's some blankets and pillows in the closet across from the bathroom—let me know if you need anything."

"Thanks."

"Have a good night man."

Ben nodded, closed the door behind him, grabbed some blankets and pillows from the closet. He turned out the lights, and then slumped onto the couch, wrapping the blankets haphazardly around him and willing himself to sleep so that he didn't have to think about anything else. Thankfully, the beers and the masturbation went a long way towards tiring him out, and soon enough he managed to drift into unconsciousness.

Ben had the strangest sensation, like waking up from a dream about waking up from a dream—but he had woke up ten minutes ago. He felt a strange tingling pain at the back of his skull, but after a few moments it subsided.

"Are you sure you packed everything?" Vic asked before yawning mightily, closing the driver's side door with a heavy enough slam to shake the snow off the window, "Your laptop? Your wallet? Your toothbrush"

Ben stared at her. He remembered this.