Ben's Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Excuse me? Are you even listening to me?" the voice on the other side of the door asked, "I...I don't want to have to call the cops or something."

Ashling, drunk with lust, walked her hands up from the floor to the door, leaning one hand against the doorframe as she popped open the door with her other hand, giving the changing room attendant a head-on view of her bending over, tits hanging towards the floor, her back sloping up to the heart-like curves of her ass, while Ben stood behind her, the head of his throbbing, wet cock peaking through the valley of those curves.

"He's just about to put it in—you can stay and watch if y'like, but I'd wager It'd take a lot more than your pretty face to keep him out of me at this point, like."

The young woman was so shocked she didn't even breathe, mouth agape as her eyes slid across Ashling's body and then up to Ben's, before settling back down towards where they met. The door started to swing closed of it's own accord, but the attendant's hand stopped it almost absentmindedly. Ben, overcome by the sheer sexiness of the situation, grinned at her, winked, and then grabbed his own cock, sliding it down between Ashling's cheeks as he bent his knees enough to slip down to her vagina, prodding at her opening.

Ashling let out a whimper, and he echoed her with his own moan as thrust his cock into her with a long, slow stroke, his dick slipping into the tight, velvety wetness of her. He pulled back with a slow stroke, and pushed in again, looking back up at the changing room attendant eyes. She was still aghast, but she was watching intently, biting at one of her lips, her own nipples erect, showing through her blouse. She looked up to see him looking at her, and then shook her head, stepping back, and let the door close between them.

Ashling put her hands against the door and she pressed herself back into him with his third slow thrust, impatient for him to fill her again. He thrust deeper, and he felt her tighten around him. Reaching around her with both hands, he gathered her breasts with his hands, squeezing them tightly as he pulled her into him again.

"ffffffuck," he hissed as he slid out again.

The two of them slid apart again, and back together, each barely daring to breath as they reveled in another slow thrust. It took every ounce of self control for Ben not to just start hammering fast and wild into her, but he resisting, savoring every slippery moment of his first few thrusts into her. This was more than just lust...it was like he was feeling her pleasure along with his. He wanted it to last.

Ashling took her right hand off of the door and pressed it over his, squeezing her own breast even tighter with his hand as she pushed back against him again, and then as he pulled out once more she pulled his hand down from her breast, sliding it over the taught muscles of her belly and down to her groin, where his finger tips grazed over the prickly ends of her trimmed pubic hair before sliding right into the wet slit of her vagina. He thrust into her again, slowly, and she pressed his hand against her, where he felt the nub of her clitoris under the tips of his fingers.

His left hand still clutching her breast, massaging it, he started to rub at her clit, circling it with his finger as he pumped into her again, picking up speed.

"Yes...yes...feckin' yes," she panted, pushing back into him, slapping her right hand back against the door for support as he starting moving faster, pumping with his hips and twiddling with his fingers, "Ohmygod Ben yes...yes!"

Ben slowed again, not wanting to finish, pausing as he pulled back, the head of his cock on the verge of popping out of her. He eased in maybe half an inch, then back again, still attacking her with his fingers at full speed. She whimpered, her breathing so heavy now that he could feel her breast pushing into his hand with every exhale, her diaphragm expanding and retracting against his arm frantically.

She tightened, her whole body shuddering with the first spasm of an orgasm, and he started pumping into her again at full speed as she shook around him. She was moving so much now that his hand slipped off of her clit. He tried to find it again but her hand reached off of the door and pulled it to her other breast, and he obeyed, squeezing and kneading both of her tits not as he pumped in and out of her, faster and faster and faster, feeling her pussy tighten around him in ecstatic spasm.

"Fock! Yes! Yes! Fock me! Faster! More! Ohhhhh shite!" she practically screamed as he rammed into her, finally losing control himself and spasming, splashing his semen deeper and deeper into her with each thrust.

Her hands slid off of the door, wet with sweat, and they almost fell over as Ben pumped his last few thrusts into her, moaning before they collapsed against the wall. His still-stiff cock popped out of her, and he slid back down to the bench, getting his breathing under control while she bent over him, hands on her knees, panting, dripping with perspiration.

"Holy shit that was amazing," Ben muttered, flashing her a breathless grin.

"I...fock...I don't know what came over me. I'm not usually like this but," she nodded towards his glistening cock, "I just needed it. And with that girl! Holy shite, like! I've never done anything like that."

Ben nodded.

"Did you like it?"

Ashling grinned a toothy grin an started laughing.

"Like it—Ben I fecking needed it. I still need it," she pushed him back against the wall, sliding her hands down his chest, and then pushed his own hands away from his softening cock and gulped the whole thing into her mouth in one go, sliding it out while holding her lips tight around him, sucking both her juices and his off of him.

Ben surprised himself as he suddenly hardened and then shot another load straight down her throat as she sucked him. She gagged in surprise but then swallowed, slurping and gulping down his come. Once she had pulled her mouth off of him, she shot him an embarrassed grin and then gave him several long-tongued licks, cleaning him off as if he were a lollipop.

"We should probably get cleaned up and get out of here, like," she giggled, "I don't know if that girl is going to call the cops, but I'd rather not get arrested on my last night in this country."

Ben nodded, and they both started cleaning up as fast as they could. Ashling produced some wipes from her purse, cleaning off what spots of their fluids she could find before she and Ben managed to pull their clothes back on in record time and then leave the store sheepishly. The same attendant was there, and she blushed at them and looked away. No cops to be found. Ben took a moment to block Vic on his phone, and a few minutes later and they were outside again, soldiering through the frigid air, arms around each other with a newfound comfort.

"I don't know how to explain this, like," Ashling said, hugging against Ben's side as they pushed out into the cold, "but you're...we're...i dunno. This isn't like me, but I can't help myself. I've never wanted a guy so much...never moved this fast...I hope you don't think—"

"—I think I'm feeling the same way," Ben responded, "I just wish we had more than one day. Don't worry about what I think...it's all good things, I promise—things are moving really fast but...but I don't want them to slow down if you don't."

Ashling's smiled a giddy smile as she hugged against his side tighter. She pulled out her phone briefly, checking the time.

"It's only one PM. I've still got around ten hours. Did you say before you had something you needed to do or some friend you were staying with, like?"

Ben nodded.

"I've got to stop by a bank—and yeah, I'd planned on staying with Tomm. He's a friend from college."

"You think he'll mind me tagging along until my flight?" Ashling asked, "I don't want to get in the way..."

"Don't be ridiculous," Ben said, flashing her a smile, "He'll be fine with it—and if he isn't, then I'll find somewhere else to stay."

Ashling's face practically glowed with appreciation.

"Where are we going now, then?"

Ben shrugged.

"I've got some errands to run. After that, maybe we call you ex too?"

Ashling's hazel eyes sparkled naughtily.

Ben stopped at two banks to cash the checks from Salma, each time having to talk them through the whole situation—the cat, the reward, the fact that he 'needed' the money for rent—before they would let him cash them. It took about an hour all told, but by the end of it he had twenty thousand dollars in cash just stuffed into his backpack. It actually surprised him how little space that much money took up: just ten little stacks of twenties, worth two thousand dollars each. He didn't explain the details to Ashling—worrying that she might think he was some kind of drug dealer or something carrying around that much cash—and just told her that he was dealing with some rent and college loans.

While he was handling that cash, packing it into his bag, Ben realized that he still hadn't thought of much to do with any of it. Here he was, with enough money to buy a new car, but he only had maybe a dozen hours to spend it in—he wasn't sure when the loop reset, but it was definitely some time after midnight. Sure, it might help buying a nice dinner, or paying for a limo, or something, but was that it? Then he had an idea.

"Ashling?" Ben asked as he walked back into the bank lobby; she looked up and shot him a smile that made him feel warm to the core, "I have an idea."

"What is it, like?"

"You should stay an extra night. I'll help pay for it."

"What?"

"I'll help pay for the new flight. It can't be too much, can it? A hundred bucks or something?"

Ashling nodded.

"You'd help pay that much, like? You're serious?"

Ben nodded. Little did she know he was really only buying them a few more hours—but that was worth it for him. Plus, he had thought of something to do with the rest of the money, too.

"There's a hotel across the street. I'd like to get us a room," Ben said nonchalantly, "then we can do whatever you want. Stay in, go to dinner, whatever."

Ashling blushed, nervous and flattered.

"Can you afford it? I mean, I'll split it with you, like? What about Tomm? I don't want to get between you and your friend."

"Don't worry about him. We live in the same country. Besides, we can still see him, if you want. I was going to meet him for drinks or dinner or something this evening."

Ashling nodded, clearly as excited as Ben to spend more time together.

"Alright then. We'll meet your friend for dinner, and I'll change my flight."

"Let's go across the street. You can change your flight while I get the room. I don't know how much the flight's going to be, but you tell me and I can pay you back."

Across the street was the Windlam Hotel, one of the nicest hotels in the city. They walked into the lobby, and Ashling sat down to start looking into changing her flights while Ben approached the counter, asking about the most expensive room in the hotel. The man at the counter was a little taken aback by Ben's request, but in the end couldn't find a reason why he couldn't pay with cash so long as he paid a damage deposit and a few other things up front. It came to nearly ten thousand dollars, which was a lot more than Ben had expected, but it was still only half of what he had.

"I got us a room, got a pretty good deal," Ben said nonchalantly as he walked back over to Ashling, "they said they could take your bag up if you want. Dinner's included, so if you want we can eat here too. I can invite my friend for that."

Ashling looked up at him nervously.

"Shite. Ben—I...it's another three hundred to fly out tomorrow—and even more the next day. I don't know if I can afford—"

"—don't worry about it," Ben said, putting a hand on her shoulder to calm her, "I'll cover it. I just cashed some bonus checks from work at the bank—and I can't think of a better use for them."

Ben swung his bag around and dug through it, being careful not to let her see just how much money he had in there—after all, he didn't want to spook her, and he knew carrying around that much cash was probably a red flag for anyone—he managed to count out four hundred dollars and slide them out of one of the stacks, handing them to her.

"I'm serious. I just have it in cash, but it's yours. That should cover the flight, right?"

Ashling stared at the money in her hand in shock.

"Ben...ben this is a lot of money. We just met, like. I mean, it's more than that—I feel like...I really really like you. And not just for the sex—though don't get me wrong, that was fecking great. I really want to stay...but I don't know if I can take this much," she said, biting her lip, "I mean, I don't even know how much the room is, like, and that plus this is just..."

Ben was starting to second-guess his choice to put down so much on the room now, but he decided to cross that bridge when he came to it.

"Don't worry about it, Ashling. I want to do this. I...I don't know about you, but I really think we have something together. I know we're both fresh out of a relationship and whatever, but I already...I already know that spending more time with you, right now, is important. Once you go back to Ireland, I don't know—maybe we can make it work, but maybe we can't—but here, now, I'm willing to pay a lot more to savor these moments."

Ben felt like an ass saying it. He was lying to her with big stupid cheesy lies. At least as far as he knew, he would see her every day for the rest of his life in this god forsaken loop, but there was a part of him that was hoping the loop would end, and as far as that part was concerned, he was telling the truth. He had never fallen so fast for anyone before, but the connection he felt with Ashling was intense, and he didn't want to waste a second of it.

Ashling fixed him with a quizzical, almost amused look, holding his gaze, and then shook her head.

"Jesus, Ben. You so fecking cheesy, but you're right. I...I think I'm falling in love with you, and that's fecking crazy—but I'd hate myself if I gave up this chance."

Ben breathed a sigh of relief, a warm glow settling over him as he heard her words. She had said it! She was feeling the same way.

"Ok! Good!" Ben said, smiling like an idiot, "I...feel the same way. I'll get them to take our bags up so we don't have to keep lugging them around, then we'll grab lunch?

NOTE TO READERS: I starting writing take 5, and it got so long that I decided to release it in two parts. Part 2 will be out soon!