Ben's Day Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat together on the couch, not quite cuddling, but close, and though Ben was still feeling the sting of her less than ravenous affection after a full day of the two of them barely keeping their hands off of each other, it felt good to be near her, to have her leaning in, to feel the warmth of her as she listened to him. He told her about how he had found out about Vic, about the session of phone sex that had turned out to be Vic having real sex with Harry on the other end. He told her about about noticing the strange folder on his phone, about staying home, about trying to understand Vic, about recording her admitting to everything. He told her about running into the cold and dying—or whatever that had been—and then about finding the cat earlier that morning. He left out some of the racier details—the blow jobs from Vic, the sex with Sam, his old crush on Juliet—not wanting to make his story more difficult a pill for her to swallow than it already was. Ashling, in turn, listened attentively, gasping at hearing the extent of Vic's infidelity, asking for the occasional clarifying question or detail.

"So," Ashling said, "If what you're saying is true, you should have my number in your phone, like. From the first day. Right?"

Ben nodded.

"Yeah, it's in there."

"But I didn't give it to you today, like. There was no reason. We were together the whole time. You don't have my number—I thought about giving it to you on the bus, but I never did. I would remember."

Ben nodded again, taking out his phone, and leaned closer to her so they could both see. She adjusted her weight, and leaned her head against his, the subtle vanilla smell of her sandy hair filling his nostrils.

Ben pointed to the strange folder in his phone with the long string of numbers and letters. He opened it, and spotted four distinct folders: 'L0001,' 'L0002', 'L0003,' and 'L0004."

"These are each the records from the first four times I've lived this day. I only talked to you on the first."

Ben tapped on 'L0001,' scrolling through all of the folders until he found 'New Contacts' and then opened it. Inside was just the one contact: "Ashling Grace ;-)," with a number and a timestamp listed next to it.

"Holy shite! I would absolutely put my name in like that!"

Ben tapped the contact, and called it. Ashling's phone started to ring. They both looked at each other, Ben searching Ashling's big hazel eyes, trying to read her. He ended the call after a few rings.

"That's fecking eerie, like. I mean, I was going to give you my number, just how you said—but I didn't. I guess you could have found some way to get it, but why would you when you could've just asked?"

Ben nodded.

"Yep."

"What else is in there?" she asked, her eyes full of wonder tempered with disbelief.

"Nothing else about you—I mean, I tried to call your number once, but you didn't pick up. Then there's some dirty pictures from Vic, from the loops where I didn't break up with her or stay home. There's texts and call logs...internet history...and that recording of Vic admitting everything."

Ben handed Ashling his phone, pulling away from her to stand up.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom, knock yourself out."

In the ridiculously opulent bathroom, Ben rinsed his face with water a few times, looking at himself in the mirror. His heart was pounding fast—telling her, telling anyone about this felt...well, it felt amazing, but it also felt vulnerable, somehow. He knew he would never believe someone if they told him what he was telling her, how could he expect her to believe him? Then again, she had seemed impressed...

Walking back to the common room of the suite, Ben thought he heard the tinny sound of Vic's voice. At first he thought Ashling had called Vic, but then he recognized a few words. Ashling looked up to him and paused the audio, frowning guiltily at him from the couch.

"Sorry, Ben. I was just...curious. She just...told you that, to your face, like?"

Ben nodded grimly.

"She doesn't remember it, though. You could call her now and ask her—though I doubt she's interested in talking to you after the little show we gave her in that dressing room", Ben smirked a bit, and Ashling smirked back, waggling her brows.

"Well, I've decided to believe you, like." she announced, "Maybe you're crazy, maybe it's true, but I think that you think it's true, and either way, I don't think it's going to cause me any harm to play along for the night—and after our little test run in the changing room, I'd really hate to spend the whole night not riding you."

She finished with a playful smile, and Ben matched it, a wave of relief and affection and lust rolling over him. He took three quick strides across the floor to the couch and kissed her hard. Ashling laughed happily into his kiss, and put her arms around him, pulling him down and then doing something that spun him off his feet and onto the couch, with her on top of him, their lips still locked. She pulled back from the kiss, sitting up so that her legs straddling his abdomen, her chest heaving, already breathing heavy with lust—but then she shook her head.

"We shouldn't do this yet, like. Tomm and Colette will be here soon."

Ben frowned.

"It's already eleven?"

"Nearly! I texted Tomm with your phone, told them to just come up here when they get here, like. Hope you don't mind?" she said nonchalantly, "Seems a shame to waste such a nice place by going downstairs when we've got our own bar right here."

Ashling leaned down and planted another kiss on Ben's lips, which turned into two, and three, and then a few more down the side of his neck, before she pulled back again.

"Sorry, I should get dressed!"

"Get...what?"

"Ben, I've been wearing the same clothes all day, like. Sure I changed my top, but that was before we walked around half the city, fucked in a changing stall, and then I drenched my pants at dinner just thinking about riding you tonight," she explained, "We've got company coming. I'm going to clean up, so I don't stink of sweat, like."

"I like how you smell."

Ashling looked back at him, trying to look angry while smiling and blushing.

"Well thank you, but you won't be the only person here. I'm just going to hop in the shower and change into something clean. I'd suggest you do the same."

Ben smirked as she turned away in a mock huff and strode towards the bathroom, and then got up and followed her, catching the door behind her and slipping in as she was peeling off her top. He grabbed her around the waist as her top was over her eyes, and she gasped in surprise before leaning back into him, her ass pressing into his groin as she tossed the shirt aside.

"Ben!" she scolded as she melted back against him despite herself, "I told you, not yet!"

"You suggested I take a shower too. I wouldn't want to waste water!" he said, smirking, his hands sliding up from her waist, rubbing over her breasts through her sports bra.

She narrowed her eyes, trying not to smile, but let out a hint of a moan as he slipped his fingers underneath the tight elastic of the bra, greedily kneading her breasts.

"Ok. Fine. You can join me. But we can't mess around too much! We have guests coming, like!"

Ben growled in the affirmative, and helped her peel off her bra. She turned as it came off, reaching her own hands under his shirt to help him undress in turn. Both topless, they held each other, Ashling turning her head so that she was nuzzling into the crook of his neck as the warm flesh of her breasts squeezed against his chest, both of them enjoying the feel of the other's skin.

Ben reached down and slipped his hands beneath Ashling's leggings and underwear, sliding his hands over each of her firm cheeks and giving them an appreciative squeeze before starting to push both layers down her legs. Ashling leaned into him, kissing his neck, and then reached down to help him squeeze the garments past the swell of her ass, after which they both slipped easily down to the floor, leaving her naked part from her socks, which she peeled off with her feet.

Ben nuzzled towards her face, and she stopped kissing his neck and faced him, locking lips as her hands started undoing his belt. He started breathing faster, gliding his hands over her smooth back, her ass, her sides, enjoying every inch of her. He felt the release of his belt, and then her hands were undoing the button at his fly, pulling it open, and pulling it down along with his boxer-briefs, letting his hardening penis pop free.

"We need to shower, like!" Ashling protested into his kisses, half-laughing as Ben cupped her ass and pulled her body close to him again, savoring the heat of her flesh on his, the wetness of her crotch pressed against his thigh.

Ben reached over and slid open the glass door to the shower, and the two of them stumbled inside. Ashling pushed away from him, turning to manipulate one of the knobs on the wall, and cold water started spraying at them from the ceiling and two of the walls.

Ben gasped, and Ashling squealed at the sudden cold, jumping back against him even as it was starting to heat up already. Ben's arms encircled her from behind again, his cock now squished up against the top of her ass and the small of her back, and he started kissing her neck, one had sliding down, searching for the wetness between her legs, the other gripping one of her breasts and kneading it lovingly.

"Oh shite that feels good," Ashling exclaimed, wiggling her ass against his cock and her groin against his hand in one motion; his finger's had dipped inside her now, and he flicked at the nub of her clit, eliciting a delighted squeal.

The water was heating up now, steaming up the glass door of the shower. Ashling leaned into Ben, letting him pleasure her for a good minute before she gathered the strength to pull away from him, prying his hand from her groin.

"Ben—we need to get clean, like!" she finally insisted, stepping away to the wall where a little alcove held tiny little one-use bottles of shampoo, body wash, and conditioner.

Ben stood back reluctantly, watching the water bounce and spray against her, cascading down her curves while enjoying the sensation of the same water being sprayed against him. It was a very fancy shower. Ashling turned back towards him with one of the bottles—the body wash, and squeezed out about half of the gel into her hand, passing him the rest before she worked the gel into a lather and started rubbing it into her armpits and over her arms.

Ben just stood and watched her, marveling at how sexy it was just to see her clean herself, before he shook himself and started to do the same. He rubbed the soap over his chest, his arms, into his pits, all the while watching Ashling with lusty eyes. Ashling, in turn, was watching his cock with a wicked grin as water from his upper body was gathering and running down the length of his erection before rushing off of the tip in a stream of suds. She stepped closer as she started to rub the soap over her breasts, lifting them slightly as she rubbed under them as well. Ben's stream of sudsy water was now splattering against her thigh.

"Maybe we can do a little fooling around," she relented, devouring his body with her eyes, and then turned around, "can you help me soap up my back, like?"

Ben stepped forward, eager to get his hands on any part of her body, and started rubbing soapy water over her shoulders and down her back. He took his time, slipping his hands over her, until he reached her ass, flattening and sliding a soapy hand between her cheeks. She laughed, not stopping him, and he moved so that he was standing perpendicular to her, his groin against her hip, so he could slide his other hand up to her breasts again, toying with her wonderfully slippery, heavy tits while still groping at her taught ass.

"I've already cleaned them, Ben," she protested halfheartedly, her eyes fluttering closed as he pinched a nipple, which, with so much soap in the mix, slipped out from between his fingers.

She turned to him, rubbing her own hands over his chest, spreading more soap between them before pressing herself against him, her erect nipples slipping and sliding across his chest, forcing his hands to focus on her back. She, in turn, slid her own soaped up hands over his back, tickling their way down until she was cupping his ass.

"It's not very fair. I haven't gotten nearly as much of a chance to play with your cute little butt as much as you've played with mine," she mocked teasingly, giving both of his cheeks a squeeze.

Ben's cock pulsed up against her belly, and she wiggled against him, stimulating it more. The stood like that, holding each other, hands wandering each other's back sides, for what felt like another full minute while the steamy water cascaded down both of them.

"You know," Ben said with a smirk, "Tomm and Colette don't need to come by. We could have the whole night to ourselves..."

"Alright," Ashling said, her body still pressed against his, "I'll be honest. I don't just want to share a couple drinks with them. You know how you were saying you had this list, like? With Vic?"

Ben nodded, a bit of the naughty joy leaving his face at the mention of Vic.

"Well, I've never really had a list, but I've always been interested in trying...well...having more...people involved, like" she admitted with a nervous grin, "watching, like...and being watched. And I suspect they won't mind..."

Ben thought about the pretty, petite Colette, with her cute blonde bob haircut, imagining her slender body panting as Tomm drilled her from behind as she hungrily watched Ben bury himself into Ashling. His cock pulsed against Ashling's belly, and she giggled happily.

"I'm...just so fecking horny, and after years with just Ian, being a perfect little girlfriend, expecting a ring, spending the day with you has made me want to give in to what I've been resisting like," Ashling explained, the side of her face pressed against his chest and neck, "either way, I want to spend the night with you, though. If you say no, we can just have a few drinks and send them back to Tomm's, like."

Ben squeezed her tighter. He couldn't just say no. A part of him wanted her all to himself, but that jealous part of him couldn't compete with the part of him that was aching with desire over just the thought of watching, or being watched. Just thinking about it had him hard as a rock.

"Ok," he relented, "We'll see what they think about it."

Ashling pulled away from him, glowing with eager glee. Her hands slipped from his ass around to his abs, then trailed down, almost absentmindedly, to his cock.

"Maybe we can squeeze in something before they get here, like?" she asked greedily, one of her hands tugging lightly on his erection, the other cupping his balls, "I'd hate for this to go to waste."

Ben shuddered with pleasure and anticipation, but he managed to put a hand on hers, pushing it away.

"If I'm going to be performing for an audience, I don't want to get spent now. But I could maybe do something for you?"

Ashling let her hands fall away from his cock, and he stepped into her again, his right hand between them, finding her clit with his fingers as he put his left hand behind her head, pulling her into a kiss as he walked her back against the shower wall. She gasped ravenously into his kiss, answering his teasing tongue with hers, and spread her legs to give his hand easier access. Ashling, her hands free, encircled him, holding him close as she kissed him back and thrust into his fingers.

Ashling's back started to slide down the wall of the shower, and Ben slid down with her, until she was sitting, leaning back against the wall, with Ben on top of her. He kept kissing her, revealing in her tongue and teeth and lips, until he felt her hands reach up to his shoulders and tug him gently down. Ben followed her lead, his right hand still rubbing her rapidly as he kissed his way down her neck and over her collarbone, the spray from the shower still roaring against his back. As he got lower, Ashling put both of her hands in his hair, pulling his face into her breasts, which he gladly attacked, licking and nibbling and sucking and kissing—and then she pushed him lower.

Ben's arm was getting tired as he kissed his way over her taught belly—which fluttered at his every touch—and the made his way to the trimmed little forest of hair around her vagina. He teased his lips and tongue down to her pussy, sliding his hand away from her clit and then thrusting two straight fingers into the tight hole just below. Ashling's hands were pressing his face into her now, and he sucked and slobbered and flicked his tongue over her clit hungrily, thrusting his fingers in and out of her faster and faster, using his whole arm to power the furious movement. Ashling's legs began to quiver, and she yelped out. Ben redoubled his efforts with his mouth, speeding up his fingers into a blur, and she whimpered, convulsing.

"Faster! Fock yes! Oh shhhhhhite yes! Fock...yes....faster...faster...ohh...oh!" she squealed, and Ben kept on working.

Ashling's hands were gripping his hair now, her legs locked around his head. She stopped whimpering, and was just grunting and shaking under his ministrations as he coaxed orgasm after orgasm out of her, until her muscles finally loosened—just as they both heard a loud two-toned ring: the doorbell to their suite.

"Shite! I'll get dressed, you answer the door!" Ashling said, scrambling over him and turning off the shower before clambering out into the bathroom and starting to towel herself off.

"What about me? I'm just as naked as you!" he protested, gesturing at his still-hard cock; Ashling paused to admire it hungrily before shaking herself and grabbing one of the bathrobes to toss to him.

"Just wear this robe. It'll be fine, I'll be right out, like!"

Ben toweled himself dry as quickly as possible as he heard the doorbell ring again, and then threw on the fancy bathrobe as he hurried out of the bathroom and over to the door. He made one last minute check that his robe was covering everything and secure—keenly aware of the fact that he was naked underneath—before opening the door for Tomm and Colette, who were waiting patiently, both still wearing their heavy winter coats. Colette was hanging on to one of Tomm's arms lovingly, her face locked in a seemingly permanent blushing smile.

"Uh, hey man. I hope we aren't interrupting anything?" Tomm asked worriedly, his eyes darting worriedly over Ben's robe.

"No, no, come on in!" Ben said hurriedly, "We were just showering."

Ben gestured for them to come into the room, and they followed him, both looking around in wonder at the sheer size of it.

"My goodness! It has a bar and a Jacuzzi!" Colette exclaimed as she started pulling off her coat; revealing that she had changed after work: she was wearing a thin blue dress with the kind of plunging neckline that only a woman of her dainty figure could wear, which hugged against her slim body in all sorts of interesting ways. Ben tried not to stare.

"Damn, man. How'd you afford this again?" Tomm asked.

"It's a long story. There are actually a few bedrooms so if you want to just crash here you're welcome," Ben said, "I should probably go check on—"

"You made it, like!" Ashling cheered, clapping her hands happily as she exited one of the bedrooms and walked in on the rest of them.

She had put on a dress herself—a flimsy, lacy red dress that looked like it was about one step away from being lingerie, barely covering the twin swells of her jiggling breasts at the top, and extending only about halfway down her thigh at the bottom, giving everyone an easy view of her long, toned legs. Her hair was still damp, but other than that there was very little to indicate that she had just taken a shower—even her makeup was back on. Both Ben and Tomm looked her up and down, eyes like saucers. She saw them looking, and did a little twirl, making the dress flare out just enough for them to see a hint of what must have been a set of matching red panties beneath.