Ben's Day Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope this is ok? It's the only garment I brought that's not athletic, like," she explained with mock innocence, "I packed my bag before Ian dumped me, so this was still in there."

Nobody complained.

"Ooh, Colette, I love your dress," Ashling said once she had recovered from the thrill of the boys staring at her, "Is that silk, like?"

Colette beamed at the compliment, and did her own little twirl. The dress was backless, the whole top only holding up by spaghetti straps held together with a clasp at the back of her neck.

"Yes—it is. I've been waiting for Tomm to ask me out so I could have an excuse to wear it!"

"Well, I'm jealous! I'll never be able to wear something so slinky—I'd be spilling out all over the place, like!"

Soon enough, Tomm had shed his outer layer as well, revealing that he, too, had dressed up a bit, though not nearly as much as the women—just some black slacks and a nice blue button up. Ben, feeling horrendously underdressed in his bathrobe, excused himself as the ladies went over to the bar, coming back a few minutes later with a pair of jeans and a polo shirt on to find Tomm, Colette, and Ashling all sitting on one of the couches together, Tomm in the middle. Colette had practically melted up against Tomm as she told Ashling some story about her attempts to get Tomm to ask her out over the last year, while the big handsome man blushed and Ashling laughed her charming, lilting laugh. On the coffee table in front of them there were four drinks—one clearly set aside for Ben.

"Ben's back! Come here and squish in, like!" Ashling smiled, beckoning for him to come sit with them despite the crowded couch.

Ben walked over, and Ashling scooted closer to Tomm, practically pressing herself into him to give Ben enough space before patting the space on her other side, where Ben sat, grabbing his drink and taking a sip.

They sat there like that for a while, Ashling leaning back in to Ben to cuddle as they talked about nothing in particular, drinking and laughing. Colette was obviously infatuated with Tomm, and he her, but until this moment the both of them had never really admitted it, so watching them cuddle up to each other as they all talked was heartwarming in the cheesiest of ways.

"So, what do you two want to do on your first date, like?" Ashling asked, "There's a television that comes down from the ceiling if you want to watch something—we've got drinks, a hot tub..." Ashling trailed off, looking back and forth between Tomm and Colette; Tomm looked down at Colette, who was holding his hand in both of hers.

"I'm fine with whatever," Tomm answered, "apparently I'm not the greatest at noticing subtle hints, so..."

"Not just the subtle ones," Colette said in mock annoyance, nuzzling closer to him, "remember when I came to your apartment after the gym to study?

Tomm nodded.

"I took a shower? I told you to come in and bring me a towel?" She continued; Tomm's eyes widened, and she turned to Colette and Ben, "I hid the towel that was there towel so that I would have an excuse, but he just opened the door a crack and handed me a new one!"

Tomm's look was priceless.

"You wanted..."

"Of course! And then there was that time in the library when I told you that I was lonely, and you suggested that I try a dating app!"

Tomm blushed redder.

"He's always been like this," Ben explained, "the direct approach is the only way any women ever got through to him in college."

Colette looked over to Ben, then back up to Tomm, and smiled a naughty smile.

"Then I will be direct," she said, releasing Tomm's hand to grab his face and pull him into a deep kiss. Ben and Ashling looked at each other, and she put a hand on his thigh, squeezing.

"Tomm," Colette said, surfacing from the kiss, "I want you to be my boyfriend, and I want to have a lot of sex with you all the time. Is that ok with you?"

Tomm smirked.

"Your wish is my command," he said, and the scooped her up with his big, strong arms and plopped her on his lap, leaving her straddling and facing him.

Colette yelped a delighted yelp, which was cut off when Tomm pulled her into another deep kiss, his hands sliding down either side of her body before settling at her hips, pulling her into him. For her part, Colette was grinding up against him, lost in the kiss. Ben and Ashling watched the two for a few seconds, Ashling squeezing Ben's thigh with barely contained excitement.

"Oh! Sorry!" Colette said, finally pulling out of Tomm's kiss with a dazed look, "we should not be doing this here—with you. It is rude, no?"

Tomm, however, was just smiling like a hungry cat with a mouse in its paws.

"We don't mind if you don't mind, like!" Ashling exclaimed with a wicked grin, rolling over to straddle Ben the same way that Colette was straddling Tom, the hem of her dress riding up to her waist as she did so.

Ashling leaned down and kissed Ben, and he reciprocated, sliding his hands up her thighs as she sucked at his upper lip, the tops of her breasts squishing against his chin. Pausing to take a breath, they looked back over at Tomm and Colette, who were both watching them with wide eyes and open mouths.

"Enjoying the show, like?" Ashling asked teasingly.

Tomm nodded, his eyes devouring Ashling's flushed and heaving chest, her smooth, naked legs, and her lusty eyes. Colette let her right hand slide off of Tomm's shoulder almost absentmindedly, drifting down his broad chest, where she started to unbutton his shirt.

"Well..." Ashling continued, pausing to take a heavy, lusty breath, "we won't stop if you don't stop..."

"Tomm," Colette said slowly, looking back to him, "I think we are both wearing too many clothes."

Tomm returned her look, nodding in understanding, and reached up and around her with both arms and undid the clasp behind her neck. Colette's dress fell off her, slipping off her over her skin like water, pooling at her waist and leaving her entire torso completely naked, including her perky little breasts. She leaned forward, having finished the last button on Tomm's shirt, and slid her legs back that she was kneeling in front of Tomm as she started working at his belt.

Meanwhile, Benn and Ashling were watching, Ashling's hand gently pressed against his crotch, rubbing the bulge there, encouraging his cock to strain even harder against his jeans. Ben's hands had wandered up her thighs and slipped under her dress, which he pushed halfway up her torso as he moved his hands over her ass and up her back. Ashling gasped—not from Ben's actions, but from what she was seeing next to them.

Colette had finished undoing Tomm's belt and unzipping his slacks, and had peeled down big man's boxers, letting his cock free to bob out into the air. Tomm's cock, like the rest of him, was big—at least ten inches long—and thick enough that Colette's fingers didn't even touch as she wrapped her dainty hand around the base, watching it pulse with wide eyes.

"Oh la vache! It is so big!" she said, almost laughing as she put her other hand above the first.

"It's like a feckin' shillelagh!" Ashling exclaimed, openly ogling Tomm's manhood as she sat on Ben's lap.

Colette giggled, sliding one hand near the top of Tomm's cock and leaving the other near the base, holding it steady as she pressed her face against the towering dick in front of her, her chin nestled in Tomm's balls. His cock was a good inch or two taller than her head. She gave the pulsing shaft a kiss, then turned to Ashling.

"It is bigger than my head!"

Ben, less interested in the dimensions of Tomm's penis than the two women, turned back to Ashling, and with his arms up the back of her dress, pulled her into him so that her breasts pressed against his face. He nuzzled his face between them, finding the fabric of her top. He caught it with his teeth, prying the cloth down off of her breasts with a gentle tug. He was rewarded with the warm feeling of her naked tit against his cheek, and he grinned, turning and sucking her hard nipple into his mouth, nibbling and sucking it.

Ashling gasped at the sensation, and turned her attention back to Ben, her hands leaving his bulge to hug his face, pulling him deeper into her breasts, urging him to keep going.

"Jesus Ben, that feels fecking amazing, like!"

Ben moaned in response to her praise, his mouth too full to answer, and redoubled his efforts, nuzzling over to her other breast and working his way over it with his teeth and lips and tongue. With her pressing her chest into him, Ben allowed his hands to slip back down her back and find her perfect ass. He cupped each cheek in a hand and squeezed, pulling her crotch into his, feeling her weight press against his cock through his clothes.

"Oui! Oui! Oui!" Colette squealed, and Ben pulled his face out of Ashling's bosom to steal a look at the couple next to them.

Tomm's shirt was off and his pants and boxers were around his ankles, and Colette was completely naked. Tomm, giant that he was, had actually picked up Colette's slight little body, and was now holding her pussy up to his mouth as he ate her out, both of his arms holding up her back as her legs straddled his shoulders and hung off of the couch behind him. Colette, in turn, was grinning, her fingers gripping at Tomm's head between her legs. She was flushed and panting, her eyes glazed over with pleasure. Her gaze lolled over to Ben and Ashling, and she grinned a big, loose, toothy grin before spasming again in Tomm's steady arms and letting out another squeal of pleasure.

Ashling grabbed Ben's head and turned his face back to hers, planting a hard kiss on his lips, her tongue stabbing urgently into his mouth as she ground her groin into his. Beside them, Colette came, loud and long, a string of French spitting out of her mouth. Ben decided to take charge, feeling a little out-paced by the other couple, and pulled Ashling down and rolled—still kissing her—so that Ashling was lying face up on the couch, the back of her head against Tomm's naked thigh, her feet dangling off of the armrest while he held himself over her. His lips left hers then, and he started kissing his way down her throat, over her collar bone, between her breasts, and over her abs, teasing his way towards her pussy.

Meanwhile, just behind Ashling, Tomm had set Colette back down on his knees, and the two of them were kissing furiously again while the French girl used both of her hands to play with the monster that was throbbing between them, making it slick with pre come. Ben flicked his eyes back across Ashling's wondrous curves as he encountered the red dress she had been wearing, which was now acting as little more than a belt, and he pulled back, hooking his fingers under her waistband as he did so. Ashling thrust towards him, lifting her ass so that he could slip her panties and dress off in one go, leaving her naked once more. He started to lower himself back over her, but she shot her hand out to stop him.

"You already got me off, it's your turn, like," she said, her hand gripping his shirt, "and you're still wearing all this?"

Ben nodded, pulling back again to kneel over her naked body facing the other couple, just in time to see Colette sliding back off of Tomm's knees so that she could lower her mouth to the big man's cock, locking her lips around the head as both of her hands slid up and down the shaft and she started to hum. Ben pulled his shirt over his head as Ashling undid his belt and unzipped his jeans, pulling everything down the few inches she could given their position before running her hands up his naked torso to his chest, where she started to push him back as she sat up. Ben didn't resist, and was soon on his back, his head against the armrest, and Ashling was perched over him, pulling his pants to his knees and freeing his aching, hungry cock, her ass bumping against Tomm as she did so, her face descending on Ben's cock, nuzzling and licking and teasing him mercilessly.

Ben, for his part, was doing his best just to control his breathing as Ashling tortured him, her breasts squashed against his thighs as she toyed with his raging cock. Finally, she took him in her mouth, stretching her cheek with his cock as she closed her lips around it and sucked, bobbing on and off of him, sliding the tip of his cock against the inside of her cheek. He was only distantly aware of Colette's strangled gargles as she tried to take Tomm's own tower of a dick down her throat, too overcome with pleasure as Ashling swirled her tongue against him in her mouth, guiding his cock to her other cheek while picking up the pace of her bobbing.

She had him nearly on the brink before she let his cock pop out of her mouth and started to crawl her way up his body, letting his wet length squeeze between her breasts and slide over her abs, and then finally he felt the heat of her pussy's lips slide over him as her mouth found his. Behind her, Tomm was gently pushing Colette off of his cock, her enthusiastic, gagging attempts at pushing him deeper into her throat having nearly set him off. She pulled back reluctantly, smiling despite the mixture of tears, come, and saliva dripping from her dainty little face.

"How would you like to come? Not in my mouth?" Colette said with a tone of playful disappointment, both her hands still pumping up and down his pole.

Tomm was about to respond, but he was too close.

"I...Fuuuuuuuck!"

His balls tightened and he grunted once before he shot his first rope of come into the air, splattering down on her face. Colette squealed in excitement and planted her lips around the tip of his cock again, her hands speeding to a blur before he shot his next load into her mouth, filling her cheeks. She swallowed fast, and he was lost, groaning as he emptied into her waiting mouth.

Ashling and Ben, still kissing, laughed into each other's mouths as they heard Tomm climaxing. Ashling pulled back from his mouth, and he saw she was flushed, panting.

"I think I'm ready to be fucked again, Ben" she whispered loud enough for the other two to hear, "fuck me in front of them, like. I want them to see it all!"

Ben grunted, and started to move. Ashling pulled herself off of him, letting him stand, and then looked at the other two. Tomm was sitting, legs wide, body limp, his mountain of a cock twitching at half mast as he lazily ogled Ashling. Colette, meanwhile, was licking the traces of come off her hands like a happy cat as she watched Ben and Colette with wide, excited eyes.

Ben took charge at that point, grabbing Ashling from behind and groping her breasts as she faced the other two, kissing at her neck as he whispered back.

"You want me to show them how we fucked in the store today? You want them to see me rail you from behind?" he rumbled, slipping one hand down to the lips of her pussy, teasing them open with his fingers; she nodded, whimpering in anticipation, "Good. Bend Over!"

He pushed her, and she played along, stumbling forward and catching herself on the coffee table, bending low to present her ass to him as she faced both Colette and Tomm. Ben didn't hesitate, stabbing his cock into her and bouncing his thighs against her bubble but as he thrust into her again and again, feeling the soft, warm wetness of her clenching around him, gripping her on either side of her ass to pull her against him faster, harder.

"Yes! Fock! Yes! Omygod keep gooooooing!" she moaned, her voice throbbing in time with his thrusts as be picked up tempo.

Her body bobbed with every thrust, her breasts rippling in time as she smiled a greedy, sloppy smile, the coffee table shaking and scooting on the floor with every pump. Tomm just stared at her, absentmindedly stroking his cock back to full mast as he ogled her wobbling breasts openly. Colette, next to him, had started fingering herself watching the show. Ashling just grinned back at both of them unashamedly staring at her before her eyes rolled back and she started to moan

Behind her, Ben was pounding into Ashling at full speed, his heart fluttering as he saw Colette on the floor shuddering as she rubbed her clit with furious, desperate speed. He gritted his teeth, changing his pace by pulling back and then thrusting hard into her once...twice...three times, each punctuated by a gasp from Ashling, before resuming his rhythm, lolling his head back as he pumped his cock into her as fast as he could, feeling the mounting wave of pleasure threatening to crash at any moment.

Colette look over to Tomm, seeing his cock throbbing hard again, and started to climb up his legs, pushing his hands away from himself. Tomm let her, caressing her body as she turned to face the other two and lowered herself onto Tomm's cock, slowly, whimpering as she did so. Ben slowed his thrusts into Ashling, backing away from the ledge as he saw the incredibly sexy sight of Collette's tight little body quivering as she impaling herself with Tomm's cock, her whimpering turning into a pleased smile as she started to slide up again, and down, her eyes opening, and then she started to match pace with Ben's thrusts into Ashling, her eyes locked with Ben's, filled with animal lust.

"Oui...Oui...Oui," she muttered under her breath each time she impaled herself further, and Ben felt his own need roaring inside him.

"Holy fuck," he whispered, and he felt Ashling pushing herself back into him impatiently, moaning; he picked up the pace again, eyes locked with Colette as she matched his speed, her little tits bouncing with her.

Tomm was thrusting back into her, now, his hands on Colette's hips, and as everyone started to moan in climax at once, he held her and stood, leaning her forward as he held her like a wheelbarrow. Colette, for her part, steadied her hands on the coffee table, face to face with Ashling, as they all moaned in unison, their orgasms mounting as their pace became frantic and rabid. Ben was the first to go, his cock unloading into Ashling moments before she started to shake and moan herself, while Colette let loose another string of squealing French and Tomm roared, pounding into her.

It took several seconds of orgasmic moaning before the room was quiet, each of them flopping onto the couch in exhausted satisfaction, covered in sweat and come, and then several more seconds of gasping and stunned silence before Ben broke it by suggesting that they make use of the hot tub.

His suggestion was met with a chorus of agreement, and they all piled in to the Jacuzzi that was built into the floor of the common room of the suite, none of them bothering to put any clothes back on. They brought their drinks, sipping at them as they soaked, and spent the next hour or so talking as the two couples cuddled up next to each other.

The conversation began to wind down around two in the morning, at which point Tomm and Colette were considering leaving. Ashling suggested that they take one of the other rooms rather than trek through the cold, and they happily agreed, Colette heavily implying that they were going to be making some noises in that room before they finally slept, to which everyone chuckled. At around three in the morning, finally in bed, alone in the master bedroom of the suite, Ashling and Ben cuddled up, naked under the covers, and talked.

"That was fecking amazing. I take it you enjoyed yourself, like?" Ashling asked teasingly.

Ben nodded.

"This has been...a perfect day," he said, reaching out to caress her face.

Ashling smiled back, kissing his hand.

"I just..." Ben started, and then caught himself before he finished; not wanting to ruin the moment with his worries about the time loop.

"What?"

"I just, I wish it didn't have to end," he said after a few moments.

"You mean because I'm flying home tomorrow?"

Ben was quiet. She saw the sad look on his face and nearly melted.