Ben's Day Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, right," she said, "Sorry, I forgot about that. I..."

"It's ok. I probably wouldn't believe me either. I just...It's going to be hard to meet you again, when you don't even know who I am, and I'll remember everything..."

"Everything?"

"Well...the important parts. Talking to you on the bus, kissing you in the cafe..."

"Fucking me in the changing room, like?" she said with a devilish grin."

"Yeah...that too," he said, "I'm not likely to forget that, or the shower, or what we just did in this suite..."

"I don't want to forget any of it," she said, reaching up to grab his hand and kissing it, "are you sure you're not making all this up? You really think you're Bill Murray?"

Ben sighed.

"I hope I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not."

"Well maybe I should give you another good memory," she said, and rolled over, straddling him as she let the covers slide off her shoulders, her magnificent breasts wobbling over him, "I want you to remember me, and I want you to find me again, like," she said, reaching between them to toy with him.

Ben groaned, half in pleasure, half in exhaustion. He was surprising himself by how quickly he was getting hard again under her hands—though in retrospect he realized that he had only come twice so far, despite his near constant arousal in Ashling's company.

"You should tell me—next time," she said, cupping his balls in one hand and dragging her fingers over his hardening member slowly, "maybe I'll remember?"

Ben's cock stiffened, and she lifted herself up and slid down onto him, enveloping him with her pussy, the warm, taught cheeks of her ass settling against his thighs. Ben gasped.

"I...I don't know if you'll believe me," Ben said, starting to breathe faster as she started to grind herself into him and bounce; his eyes didn't know where to look, her beautiful eyes glistening in the light from the window, or her pendulous breasts bouncing with the rhythm of her body on his. He reached up and cupped one of her breasts, squeezing it, enjoying its weight as she sped up her pace.

The sound of Colette's screams of pleasure echoed through the suite, and Ben and Ashling smiled at each other, Ashling reached up and grabbed her other breast, squeezing it and tweaking her own nipple as she bounced on Ben's cock. Ben, seeing her do that to herself, found the nub of her nipple in his own hand and squeezed it between his knuckles. Ashling arched her back, letting out a long moan that was punctuated by the rhythm of her bouncing.

"Fuck your cock is...perfect, like," she said, releasing her breast to reach down and rub at her own clit as her pace rose, "Almost as...perfect as...you. I...I hope I can...remember this...like."

Ben smiled a sad smile back up at her, and started to thrust with her rhythm as she rode him, making her bouncing more and more extreme. Her free tit was flopping around wildly now, her pace too fast for her to do more but pant ragged words. She bounced and bounced and bounced on his cock, rubbing herself, until he felt her tighten around him, her body spasming as it squeezed and pulled on his cock, and then he came, too, shuddering into her, and she collapsed over him with a satisfied groan, her breasts squashing against his chest, her face nestling between his shoulder and his neck. They lay like that for a few minutes—Ben's cock still inside her—and Ben found himself idly caressing her skin, tracing his fingers over the smooth curves of her back and her ass and her thigh.

"Mmmm...that feels good," Ashling said, and then rolled off of him, popping off of his cock and exposing her front to his fingers, "Keep doing that, like"

Ben obeyed her with a smile, tracing his fingers over her thighs, tickling over her abs, swirling around her nipples, up her neck, over her cheeks and lips, and then back down again. She kept making pleased sounds, and Ben kept caressing her, happy just to feel her amazing body under his fingertips.

After a short while, Ashling stopped his hand at her face, grabbing it and kissing it before rolling onto her shoulder to face him, holding his hand between them, squished against her naked breasts.

"So when does it reset, like?"

"What?"

"The day? It's almost four or something now, right? What if we just stay up? Have you tried that yet, like?"

"No," Ben answered sleepily, "I haven't tried. We could do that. I don't know if it would help."

"What time does it start again?"

"What?"

"Your day. What time does the loop start?"

"Like four or something," Ben answered, "are you believing me now?"

"I'm still on the fence," she admitted, "but I think I can prove it to myself if it is true. Can I see your phone?"

Ben shrugged, rolling away from her, and grabbed his phone off the nightstand, unlocking it for her. Ashling turned on the lamp on her side of the bed, and Ben clamped his eyes shut, groaning.

"Sorry, I should have warned you, like. I need light though."

Ben cracked his eyes back open and handed Ashling the phone. She nodded, smiling at him, and then pushed him back down and laid down next to him, her head over his shoulder as she pulled the blankets up so that she was covering her breasts and his chest. She held the phone above them both, opening the video camera and switching it to selfie mode, holding the phone sideways so that it was capturing both of their faces. She pressed record.

"Hi!" she said with a friendly smile, "It's me. Ashling Grace. I'm twenty-two years old, and this is Saturday January the Fourteenth, 2018—or, well, technically its the next day, since it's nearly four in the morning, like. This is a message for myself. I know I'm supposed to be on a plane, but I changed my plans after meeting Ben here, and I decided to stay in the city with him," she said looking over to Ben.

Ben nodded.

"Hi," he said, a bit awkwardly.

"Now, before you start thinking this is some sort of crazy trick or something, let me prove to you that I am you," Ashling continued, "My favorite color is red, but I don't wear it often. I'm on this trip that was originally supposed to be with my ex Ian, but he broke up with me last minute. My favorite animal is the rainbow mantis shrimp, and when I was six years old I broke my grandpa's pocket watch and then I hid the pieces so that I wouldn't get in trouble. I never told anyone until now.

"So, now that you know I'm you...here's the thing: Ben here thinks that he's like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. He's living the same day over and over again. It sounds crazy, but he seems to think it's true, and he's made a slightly convincing case to me, like. I've basically just spent the day falling in love with him, and now he thinks everything's going to restart, so I'm recording this message so that you willlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll"

The sound was unnerving to say the least. Ashling's voice had suddenly stopped on a single moment of sound, and was just buzzing like a broken mp3 or something. She had become rigid, her flesh hard against Ben's shoulder. Ben pulled out from under her, startled, and her body rocked, still rigid, and the phone dropped out of her hand. Ben snatched up the phone, switching the camera off of selfie mode, and looked around the room.

Just like it had in that strange dream, the edges of his room seemed to be fading, little pixels of existence flashing away into emptiness. The walls were gone, and the floor and the ceiling were eroding away too, creeping towards Ben as he looked around, trying to figure out what he could do to stop it. The strange sound of Ashling's voice, frozen on that single sound, continued, blaring out of her frozen-still mouth.

"What the hell..." Ben breathed, standing up in the bed over Ashling's body, pointing the camera around him to catch everything as the nothingness crept closer. Now it had enveloped the bed—and parts of Ashling started to flick, pixel by pixel, out of existence. Ben watched in horror as he saw her skin vanish, then her muscle, then her bone. He screamed—

—And then Ben had the strangest sensation, like waking up from a dream about waking up from a dream—but he had woke up ten minutes ago. He felt a strange tingling pain at the back of his skull, but after a few moments it subsided.

"Are you sure you packed everything?" Vic asked before yawning mightily, closing the driver's side door with a heavy enough slam to shake the snow off the window, "Your laptop? Your wallet? Your toothbrush?"